• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Djinn and sex beings

Paulnprov

Paranormal Novice
I don't know how people here feel about the djinn or sex beings A.K.A Incubus/Succubus, but they are real, real as real can be and I know first hand. The Paranormal/Ufo community seems to be a little uneasy in dealing with this subject, but it's not going to go away. Most of you might know Anna Nicole Smith encountered a sex being, as did Lucy Lu and both talked about it openly. Now I know Ann Nicole , may not have been a reliable source, but I think Lucy Lu is, as far as I know. I myself think the Djinn are responsible for the Incubus/Succubus phenomenon.
I live 24/7 with one these Djinn. I'm not going to go into any detail right now because I'd like to get a feel for how this forum is. Thank you and Hello !

Welcome to the forums!
Since you are not willing to share any detail we have nothing to discuss really... Are you experiencing wet dreams?

Welcome to the forums!
Since you are not willing to share any detail we have nothing to discuss really... Are you experiencing wet dreams?
If there's nothing to discuss then why reply ? There is much to discuss. The Djinn, Incubus, succubus, is the Djinn really succubus and incubus and much much more, that, of course, depends on if you have the ability to relate to this subject. I'd appreciate it if you didn't welcome me and then insult me. It would be best if you didn't reply at all. Again, I just wanted to feel the forum out first and see what I'm up against. I hope you are not indicative of the majority. Wet dreams ? Really ? WOW!

If there's nothing to discuss then why reply ? There is much to discuss. The Djinn, Incubus, succubus, is the Djinn really succubus and incubus and much much more, that, of course, depends on if you have the ability to relate to this subject. I'd appreciate it if you didn't welcome me and then insult me. It would be best if you didn't reply at all. Again, I just wanted to feel the forum out first and see what I'm up against. I hope you are not indicative of the majority. Wet dreams ? Really ? WOW!
No insult intended. You said you are not going into detail so there isn't much to discuss in regards to your personal first hand experience. Wet dreams or nocturnal emissions are a common thing among those experiencing "succubus/incubus" encounters. The scientific explanation is that some people who have wet dreams tend to feel guilty about it and offer the "succubus/incubus" scenario as an explanation. I assumed you you would have looked into the possibility of night terrors or sleep paralysis as the root of your experiences.

If we are going to get anywhere with your post then you will have to explain your 24/7 experience with this sex being. I can only speculate on what is going on and wet dreams/sexual activity seems to be a major component of sex being activity. Is it male or female? Are you having sex with this sex being or not? There are MANY variations of Djinn depending on the culture reporting it. Help us out with a little more information.

...I live 24/7 with one these Djinn. I'm not going to go into any detail right now because I'd like to get a feel for how this forum is. Thank you and Hello !
Have you talked w/ Rosemary Ellen Guiley.. she has done quite a bit of research on the djinn, so has Anne Druffel. I'm going to see Ro down at the UFO Congress this weekend. If you'd like, I can have her contact you. Send your info to my email, if you'd like to speak w/ someone who has many years of experience w/ these sorts of things... [email protected]

I have not had wet dreams or sex in my dreams with this succubus/Djinn. I have listened to Rosemary on C2C and she is very good and knows about the Djinn, except I think she's a little too negative about them in order to sell books, but she's still pretty good. I've seen the shadow man and been approached in my dreams, but not sexually and it was in a conscious state of mind. It's been going on for almost 7 years now and I feel this being touch me everyday, not always in a sexual way. It's acted evil and good. I'm guessing if it's true the Djinn move in clans, then I'm guessing some darker Djinns have gotten involved, but the one that remains with me is the one that has been with me and remains with me. BTW, I'm not trying to get rid of it, I have in the past, but nothing works and I have tried hundreds of things and just know it will remain in my life. I learned from this being, but if I could have it leave by just saying so or pushing a magic button, I would. I please refrain from making suggestions on how to get rid of it. Thank you ! I just wanted to see if their were like minded people having the same experiences, or any experiences with Djinn.

Have you talked w/ Rosemary Ellen Guiley.. she has done quite a bit of research on the djinn, so has Anne Druffel. I'm going to see Ro down at the UFO Congress this weekend. If you'd like, I can have her contact you. Send your info to my email, if you'd like to speak w/ someone who has many years of experience w/ these sorts of things... [email protected]
Yes, that would be great ! Thanks !

oops I posted the link at the same time you posted that you did not want to get rid of it. If anyone else wants to get rid of their sex being simply play the link above.

I'm curious about this phenom. Some questions.
Are you able to communicate with this being? Are you able to see it? Is there a physical aspect to it when being intimate?
I have heard, many times, from those who say they cannot be rid of it- that common detail, makes me wonder if there isn't a psychological aspect to it. I've also heard that it's near impossible to have relations with a spouse/mate- out of some kind of jealousy(from this being), or dis-interest in human contact once exposed to these beings.
I have little doubt people are experiencing something- the question for me is, there actually is another being involved.

oops I posted the link at the same time you posted that you did not want to get rid of it. If anyone else wants to get rid of their sex being simply play the link above.
Lol, the above is specifically for Djinn. Not everyone believes that sex beings are Djinn. It's my belief that mine is, but I do think it's funny. BTW, I have played that to no avail. I think I played it in my apartment for most of a week.

I wouldn't want to get rid of a sex being either. I would like to rent yours if that is possible.

Hi Paulnprov,
Welcome to this forum. I am fascinated by what you stated above. What have you learned directly from this being?
I can't say it's from the being, but I have become more aware of spirituality, Quantum mechanics, lucid dreams and the things happening in our world. In other words, I feel like I'm one of the "awake" and it all started after my first encounter.

I wouldn't want to get rid of a sex being either. I would like to rent yours if that is possible.
Well, it's weird, very weird. The people who summon them always get bad/evil ones. So I wouldn't go that route. Anyway, some people love them and some people don't. There are many, many stories on "Your ghost stories". Of course there's the people that think you are evil, or an evil freak for giving in, but they are very, very determined. I'm not sure if mind control is involved. You would think that would be against the natural laws of the Universe, but I have often felt strong influences, maybe not on the level of mind control, but close.

I'm curious about this phenom. Some questions.
Are you able to communicate with this being? Are you able to see it? Is there a physical aspect to it when being intimate?
I have heard, many times, from those who say they cannot be rid of it- that common detail, makes me wonder if there isn't a psychological aspect to it. I've also heard that it's near impossible to have relations with a spouse/mate- out of some kind of jealousy(from this being), or dis-interest in human contact once exposed to these beings.
I have little doubt people are experiencing something- the question for me is, there actually is another being involved.
This being has communicated with me in my lucid dreams, but I'm not 100 % sure it is this being or a clan member of the Djinn. I have often read on "your Ghost stories" about the "Good one". I feel the one that touches me is the "good one". In my dreams I encounter one that tries to scare me and be all demonic. At first I was very scared, but now I laugh at it and tell it to STFU ! Not being scared is not easy but when you are not, they stop trying to scare you. I think they might feed off the fear, but when they realize you're not going to cave, they give up. This is also one of the things I've learned, not to be scared of the paranormal, or demons. Though I'm sure there are some stronger ones that could prove me wrong.

Geez...this is like pulling teeth... what was communicated? can you see it? what was involved in your first encounter?​
Will someone wake me up when the details start coming in...zzzz... zzzz...​

Back