• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dec. 28th show...." and stuff....".

Nice job on the December 28th episode, Gene and David!
Too many other shows just seem to accept without question any bullshit the guest might happen to spew. It can be enough to make you cringe.
Very refreshing to hear someone like Mr. Knell actually being called out on their BS claims.
Thanks, guys.

I have great news for y'all.

Evidently word of our exposé got to the folks at Lycos, who own the Tripod site where Knell posted his thieving garbage.

So as of the time I write this, his sites have vanished, at least for now. What a great holiday present. :)

Attachments

• knellishistory.png
    knellishistory.png
    137.1 KB · Views: 5

Evidently word of our exposé got to the folks at Lycos, who own the Tripod site where Knell posted his thieving garbage.

So as of the time I write this, his sites have vanished, at least for now. What a great holiday present. :)

I was hoping something like this would occur. Glad to see it. Keep us informed on any more new gems please. Thanks.

PS. He uses a free site!? lol, what a cheap skate. Paid hosting is cheap these days I thought. Hopefully he won't get a paid one. They show up in search results better than free ones usually. At least that's what I've read over the years.

Whoohoo! *highfive*!

I notice over at ezinearticles.com they have bill as an 'Expert Author', with 'his' articles posted there enmass (100+).

Interestingly at the top right of the site they have a button 'Report Author', and the tooltip for it verbatim is 'Report this author if you suspect they are involved in any fraudulent practices'.

Just thought i would throw that one out there...ahem lol

Do you remember how the US media were obsessing over Obama's puppy choice before getting distracted by trivialities like financial apocalypse, corruption and war?
But sooner or later they'll get back to it - I just hope I don't see something like:

The President-elect told reporters "We're still waiting to hear back from Mr Knell".

But I think he's looking for a shelter puppy in any case, so hopefully that won't happen.
Anyway, that's great news about Tripod. The air smells a little cleaner this morning.

haaaaa haaaa! Don't mess with the collective hive internet mind fraudsters! There is no escape!

Seriously though, this man belongs in jail.

Do you refer to this shameful pillorying of a fine upstanding researcher, author, motion picture consultant thingy, humanitarian and puppy merchant?

(He really could save himself a lot of trouble by spinning that last one better - just advertise them as UnPuppies<SUP>TM</SUP> - "The Puppy For When They Just Won't Let You Have A Puppy").

It could be time to branch out into not selling ponies.

PS. As I was enumerating his many achievements I was struck by a certain resemblance to the claimed biography of one L. Ron Hubbard.
...which is a good example of why consumer protection episodes like this one are both appropriate and necessary. Sociopathic lying conmen if allowed to ply their trade unhindered can grow up to be cult leaders.

did i miss one ? just in case there were 6, .........Heinous

puppies.....

i have a mix of pure bred and mongrel, and some came from breeders and some are pound pups, using the internet to source a pup is really only something a breeder should do, and its usually done to import a bloodline.
for example in the rottweiller circuit down here breeders will source a pup from england or sweden or germany or the USA, this will be used as a gene source to revitalise a local bloodline.
the internet is actually very helpful in terms of improving bloodlines.
but thats for breeders who are experts, the average joe should always take the time to go and look at the animals on offer either at a shelter or a breeder.
what drives me nuts is pet stores in shopping malls with live pups in the window, this is just disgusting. these stores are usually supplied by shonky breeders/brokers like Knell, and are a primary source of shelter dogs.

people who had no intent to purchase a dog will impulse buy these animals because they look soooo cute and sad in the window, and then 6 months after they have bought them, realise they dont fit in with the lifestyle and its off to the shelter they go.

people should never buy a pup from a shop window, anyone wanting a dog should sit down and decide if they want a pure breed or a mongrel and then source one from a registered breeder or a shelter, doing the homework and legwork as required

i seem to have an unnatural affinity with animals, and my house is often called "the zoo" in addition even wild species seek me out, i have wild animals that will seek me out and eat out of my hand, and even let me touch them, some even bring their babies to meet me. perhaps its because i resemble grisly adams, it can get strange sometimes, i taught a few of the wild cockatoos to say "hello", and now if i walk the dog to the shops i get followed by the whole flock calling "hello" as we go.

Good Day Gene, et al,

This leaves him with a page at "The UFO Store"; I'm going to give Randy Haragan the benefit of the doubt and assume he is ignorant to Knell's criminal ways--I'll will illuminate him in short order.

Additionally, one of the victims of Knell's "DVD pirating" informed me (today) that he was going to contact the closest "FBI office" in relationship to Lebanon, Indiana to discuss the Knell situation.

FYI: Many sites (after being educated) have removed Knell's articles, information etc., however there are many more to go.

Cheers,
Frank
The UFO Chronicles

Good Day Gene, et al,

This leaves him with a page at "The UFO Store"; I'm going to give Randy Haragan the benefit of the doubt and assume he is ignorant to Knell's criminal ways--I'll will illuminate him in short order.

Additionally, one of the victims of Knell's "DVD pirating" informed me (today) that he was going to contact the closest "FBI office" in relationship to Lebanon, Indiana to discuss the Knell situation.

FYI: Many sites (after being educated) have removed Knell's articles, information etc., however there are many more to go.

Cheers,
Frank
The UFO Chronicles
Frank, with all your help, I'm glad we could get the ball rolling. That thief has been trolling the online world for far too long.

Keep us posted about The UFO Store. Hopefully Mr. Haragan will do the right thing.

I notice over at ezinearticles.com they have bill as an 'Expert Author', with 'his' articles posted there enmass (100+).

Interestingly at the top right of the site they have a button 'Report Author', and the tooltip for it verbatim is 'Report this author if you suspect they are involved in any fraudulent practices'.

Just thought i would throw that one out there...ahem lol

Ezine Article Submission - Submit Your Best Quality Original Articles For Massive Exposure, Ezine Publishers Get 25 Free Article Reprints
he was there this morning when i submitted a report, now he is gone.

Attachments

• knellgone.jpg
    knellgone.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 3
Frank, with all your help, I'm glad we could get the ball rolling. That thief has been trolling the online world for far too long.

Keep us posted about The UFO Store. Hopefully Mr. Haragan will do the right thing.

Gene,

Will do! Oh, another item: Knell's "author page" was still intact at Kall's "Op Ed News" . . . I let him (Kall) know about that this morning and it is to be removed posthaste!

Cheers,
Frank
http://www.theufochronicles.com/

Will do! Oh, another item: Knell's "author page" was still intact at Kall's "Op Ed News" . . . I let him (Kall) know about that this morning and it is to be removed posthaste!
i believe he is gone from Op Ed as well.

Attachments

• knellnomore.png
    knellnomore.png
    26 KB · Views: 64
how about ParaTroopers... oh wait.. thats taken.
Pirate Patrol, ParaSentries, Bullshit Patrol. ParaGuards... Knell n Voids...

Sweet :).

BTW, I love the dictionary definition of 'Knell':

The sound of a bell rung slowly to announce a death or a funeral or the end of something.

:D

Is it just me or have we found a ridiculous amount of coincidental references back to this guy, almost like he was destined to failure lol

How about para-shoot?

P.S. mind you Bullshit Patrol has a certain ring to it lol

Back