• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dec. 28th show...." and stuff....".

huh?

Its not out yet as far as I can see. No iTunes, + no front page.

Got to The Paracast homepage, click and listen.

OMG, this is just PRECIOUS.

ILM needs to ask this YUTZ what aliens look like. I better let Dennis Muren know. This guy is a fucking moron.

dB

I'll do my best to rush it out online soon as the stream ends.

Thanks Gene. I'd been meaning to email you to say I've been having a lot of trouble listening to the show through the webpage just the last 3 weeks or so. It just would stop playing after a few minutes. I also noticed that the show was always starting from the beginning when I tried to play it through the webpage, regardless of how late after 9 p.m. it was - whereas in the past I seemed to join 'in progress' post a 9 p.m. start time. Tonight though it's playing OK so far though so... finger crossed.

(Mac user here, had problems in Firefox and Safari, tried from 2 different machines with the same result.)

It's not anyone else's computer, network or browser. It was an issue involving Darwin Streaming Server, which we use to send out the broadcast. We are still in the testing stages on our new server with a possible fix and I'm not guaranteeing it'll work this way for the entire episode, but we are keeping our fingers crossed.

For those who follow such things, we have a 64-bit Linux server, running CentOS 5.2, and the support for 64-bit in DSS isn't quite as good as it could be.

He can't keep up with his own lies.

He just claimed that he didn't know how Cronkite knew who he was, in an online article he claims that Cronkite read an article he did for some defunct, unnamed UFO magazine. Oy. The bullshit just doesn't end with this asshat.

dB

He can't keep up with his own lies.

He just claimed that he didn't know how Cronkite knew who he was, in an online article he claims that Cronkite read an article he did for some defunct, unnamed UFO magazine. Oy. The bullshit just doesn't end with this asshat.

dB
He has this spiel rehearsed, and watch how we dissect his programming. :)

Back