• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dec. 28th show...." and stuff....".

Isn't Frank Warren just excellent? One of the true good guys, a gem in the field. Thanks, Frank, you make us proud.

dB
I fear, however, that there are a lot more crooked characters that we've got to expose, and this may be just the beginning. So having Frank to help certainly makes the task that much easier.

"People with emotions" - I can't believe that came out of my mouth. For chrissakes.

What the hell was wrong with me that day? I was freaking out about the dog thing, I really love animals and hate this kind of shit. Jeez, this stuff just rubs me the wrong way.

dB

I fear, however, that there are a lot more crooked characters that we've got to expose, and this may be just the beginning. So having Frank to help certainly makes the task that much easier.

Yeah. But think about it.... this show may be more important to the development of this field than any of us could ever imagine.

Take heart. This is a good thing!;)

I just started listening live about 15 minutes ago.

So, is there a lot of animal cruelty talk on this episode? Wondering if I should listen to it all. I hate animal cruelty and it will piss me off big time and screw with my mood.

Funny who the fraud turned out to be, I just made a crack at that guy yesterday I think. About how he peddles a lot of crap etc.

I just started listening live about 15 minutes ago.

So, is there a lot of animal cruelty talk on this episode? Wondering if I should listen to it all. I hate animal cruelty and it will piss me off big time and screw with my mood.

Funny who the fraud turned out to be, I just made a crack at that guy yesterday I think. About how he peddles a lot of crap etc.
Not cruelty to animals that we can see. But cruelty to people who buy puppies from him and don't get anything in return for their hard-earned money. That's just one of the scams.

Oh, I wanted to recommend that you list the frauds name in the audio archive description. Help inform people about him etc. Maybe it will come up in a search result.

Oh, I wanted to recommend that you list the frauds name in the audio archive description. Help inform people about him etc. Maybe it will come up in a search result.
The cat is out of the bag. Bill Knell's name is mentioned here, our home page, and in the show description. There's no escaping us. :D

Isn't Frank Warren just excellent? One of the true good guys, a gem in the field. Thanks, Frank, you make us proud.

dB

I had to go out, so havent listened to the show yet and just got home to see iTunes has it ready to go.

But Frank Warren was probably my favourite (or top 3) Paracast episodes ever.

I'd never heard of this guy before today, God what a piece of armpit fungus. He reminds me of Sean David Morton without the people skills.
Even if he weren't a lying thieving conman he'd deserve to be publicly flogged for exceeding the number of times any single human being may use the words "you know" in their lifetime.

Great show you guys ! What a load of crapola this guy spins. I really hope this show helps sink this con's gig for a long long time. People like this really piss me off.

And one more thing BILL KNELL Youuuuuuu

Big Illegitimate Lying Loser

Know-it-all Nefarious Evil Little Letch

Take that

Did anyone else notice his little 'trick' he attempted (but failed) to use when David mentioned that he wasnt in the NYT database?

He said something like "Oh yeah that happened with News Week too". The old "Im on top of it" routine.... like trying to imply that its a common problem with these big media companies, where UFO articles fall through the filter for their database or something.

Anyway, great show guys.

When I tried looking up Bill Knell myself on IMDb for laughs the best approximation it came up with was a 1903 film called Little Nell and Burglar Bill (undoubtedly one for the ages).
So for me he will always be Burglar Bill.

<table id="wn"><tbody><tr><td valign="top">Noun</td><td valign="top">1.</td><td>death knell - an omen of death or destructionomen, portent, prognostic, prognostication, presage, prodigy - a sign of something about to happen; "he looked for an omen before going into battle"
</td></tr><tr><td valign="top">
</td><td valign="top">2.</td><td>death knell - a bell rung to announce a death

:)
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Untitled-3.png

"Sent different puppy than the one ordered"

"Never produced a puppy"

"Sent different puppy than the one I purchased"

"Claims puppy has not made the transition from soft to hard food"

It truly is just disgusting. As a hardcore animal lover myself (in fact Id call myself super super hardcore), just the idea of poor little innocent puppy's in this guys hands gives me the creeps.

Also, imagine little kids waiting at home for their new puppy to arrive. That almost breaks my heart...

Not had a chance to listen yet - but can't wait. I've been aware of Knell's dirty dealings for a while. He's scum.

wow, that dog stuff is crazy. What a fucked up way to scam people and totally uneccessary. It's pretty simple, someone asks you for a type of dog, you locate a breeder that can supply it, you get the customer the dog from the breeder and charge a 15% commission on top, end of story. If you don't make enough $$ to pay the rent, you find another job.

This guy makes Greer look bad! Sounds like it's pathological, he probably thinks he is justified in his ways.

Back