• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dec. 28th show...." and stuff....".

Free episodes:

Another wild mouthed tale is that Dick Criswell, who runs IPUS Network.com
that website is down.

But Dick lives in Lebanon Indian same town that Bill Knell lives. Knell was but isnt currently a member if IPUS.

Can you dig up the dirty details of this Dick Criswell fella too?

Kevin Smith is a retired Cop, over 25 years doing everthing from patrol, investigative, special-ops, to international police.

I do believe he has some information on Bill Knell.

And I believe Kevin as a Cop is not someone to support Fat fools like Knell

Gene and Dave

If I ever run into you guys again the first round is on me! This episode is (arguably) your finest moment.The finesse and self control you exhibited was pure genius. Having been a law enforcement officer for 23 years and an FBI-trained interview and interrogation schooled officer, I salivated at your set up; I saw it coming a mile away. The past several episodes have really been some fine work. I was reminded of Heraldo Rivera when in the seventies he exposed a lot of crooks. (back then he did some real journalism). I think that if David Biedny comes knocking on your door (and you're a UFO ass-hat) you had better flee out the back.:D:D

Ha! That chud hung up on y'all! He didn't even have the balls to try and continue BSing!

I gotta admit, I wish he'd hung around for the complete roasting, but I guess when you're in his line of work knowing when to cut and run is paramount.

Good job Gene & Dave. One more asshat down, so many more to go.

Yes, he was a young science consultant for NASA to CBS, where he sat next to Cronkite during the Apollo missions.

Richard C. Hoagland: Missing Apollo 11 Tapes Pt.1 - Video, Movie

I still have a copy somewhere of Analog from about 1985 (I kept it for the brilliant Michael Flynn story "Eifelheim", now a novel BTW...the novel gives a very moving account of a village stricken by plague - but once again I digress) with a very early piece by Hoagland on the "Face on Mars" - it's hard to remember now that there was a time long ago when he actually spoke rationally and could be taken seriously by sane adults, as opposed to seeing every rock as an Alien Fridge, re-imagining NASA as an occult secret society and convincing himself (or at least trying to convince others) he's discovered evidence of "hyperdimensional physics" in common garden variety polygons.

"Honesty is always the best policy, especially when it comes to yourself."

I still can't stop laughing! Thanks for that one, David!

I wonder where he stole that article from.....

LOL, Knell hung up on ya! LOL! Wow....:rolleyes:

And...I HATE Scamsters/Scams,etc! :mad:

But ESPECIALLY when it's regarding ...........PUPPIES?!?! :eek: :mad:

But enjoyed the interview with Frank Warren. Great guy.

A native New Yorker now living in Arizona, Bill Knell is a forty-something guy with a wealth of knowledge and experience. He"s written hundreds of articles on a wide variety of subjects. A popular Speaker, Bill Knell presents seminars on a number of topics that entertain, train and teach. A popular radio and television show Guest, you"ve heard Bill on thousands of top-rated shows in all formats and seen him on local, national and international television programs.

Wow, that's great! I'm in my forties! He was in his forties twenty-five years ago! Maybe he really did have something to do with the Philadelphia experiment! I guess there's hope for me after all!

Wow. The word "destroyed" comes to mind.

You guys didn't just attack this lying lump of ineffectual excrement, you vivisected him with surgical precision. You gentlemen, are artists. Bravo!

Regarding Knell himself, as the old saying goes "Hangin's too good for 'im!" Guys like him make me wish stocks would come back in style...

Ya think he consciously uses his frauds as article fodder or do you think he's talking to himself when he's writing them?

Back