• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dec. 28th show...." and stuff....".

Every word is a lie that comes out of Bill Knell's mouth.
I listened to this man and his lies for an entire year on why he could not give me my puppy, he is an Internet Scam Artist, he is claiming to be an author, charging thousands to publish a book for you, and keeping the money, and claiming the book is his, he is stealing what ever he can. He Is a CRIMINAL. The Law is Finally catching up to him. after years of this. Google is a great invention ! It really helps you find the BAD in people ! especially this man ! He forgets to mention in his storys how many
court houses he has appeared at ! Not For A Seminar ! Thats for sure. Arizona,Florida,
New York, and Now Indiana , Lebanon Indiana 411.com will tell you exactly where this
Scam Artist and his entire family are Scamming the World. Amazon dvd's. I can not wait until the day I see him STOPPED. Please if he has scammed you or someone you know report him www.IC3.gov cyber crime unit They know exactly who he is !!!!!!

Good Day VOBK!

omg this is priceless, this is the best news I have heard all night.

Other than reading on a previous site below, click on the link (it is comments on whisper radio), Great news under coments from the Law.

Oct 22, 2008 Bill Knell

You'll be pleased to know that there is a small group of us (myself and some of his victims) who have been working with a detective in Lebanon, Indiana; he is very much aware of Knell's nefarious activities, and hopefully with his efforts, Knell will not only cease and desist, but he may end up rooming with a guy named "Crazy Wild Goose Wilson!"

I might add: in part, because of your efforts, (thank you) and many others who fell prey to Knell and family, and your being "vocal," spreading the word (via the internet etc) this in my view was paramount in helping to "stop this guy" once and for all.

Cheers,
Frank

Good Day Frank Warren !! YOU ARE Welcome, IT WAS MY Pleasure !!!!!!
I promised Bill Knell that I would do everything I possibly can to get the word out that he is a Scam Artist, a Liar, the most Unethical person I have ever dealt with. I dealt with this man for almost a yr.,I listened to his lies daily, for that long, I heard every story imagineable, It was very stressfull, I paid him and got nothing but a bad check. I hope that he does
go to Jail, he has Hurt alot of people, and yes someone wrote it is emotional to not receive your puppy! It is sad, He prays on innocent people, in every way he can. What a scum bag..........
I recently have been in Contact with Detective Maurice Hobson, He has been advising me on what to do. He is the First Person who Actually Has listen and offered to assist in what I need to do. I have reported this scum bag to Arizona Att.gen./Indiana Att.gen/Arizona Fraud/IC3.gov cyber crimes/and posted on every complaint site I can Find !! Like I promised Him I would!!! I keep my promises ....lol
Are you in contact with the same Detective ??? -Gail Calvarese-

might add: in part, because of your efforts, (thank you) and many others who fell prey to Knell and family, and your being "vocal," spreading the word (via the internet etc) this in my view was paramount in helping to "stop this guy" once and for all.
Frank- thank you so much for this appreciation..I have honestly worked very hard to get the word out, I lost 900.00 dollars !! I have had people email me the most unbelievable stories, one called me on the phone but she is not reporting him she lost many thousands, in a Book deal with him.Husbands in the Frezzer.
I turned my bad check in the Ariz.Check Fraud and they sent me a letter stating
Bill Knell told them he Paid Me !! I have every detail of Proof. Did not miss one
piece of info. for evidence. So, passing a Bad check is okay..if the person sends the Law a little note saying I paid them. Oh, that mad me really mad., So I am
one determined single white female to see this guy STOPPED. A female who wanted her Puppy ! and Now wants her money to buy another puppy.
It makes me Feel So Good To Hear That I have Helped in Getting the Word Out
on this Man. Do you know he has been doing this as far back as 2005 , a lady in
Canada, the disabled lady. Proably longer than that. Lesson for everyone to research before you deal with anyone, GOOGLE is AWESOME in getting the word out !!!!! Has he already been busted ? Cheers to you ! - Gail Calvarese-

Good Day VOBK!

You'll be pleased to know that there is a small group of us (myself and some of his victims) who have been working with a detective in Lebanon, Indiana; he is very much aware of Knell's nefarious activities, and hopefully with his efforts, Knell will not only cease and desist, but he may end up rooming with a guy named "Crazy Wild Goose Wilson!"

I might add: in part, because of your efforts, (thank you) and many others who fell prey to Knell and family, and your being "vocal," spreading the word (via the internet etc) this in my view was paramount in helping to "stop this guy" once and for all.

Cheers,
Frank

Hey Frank Warren, I put two posts on here to you , tonight.
I don't think it went to your email, looks like it went up just as a post .

Back