• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Consciousness Experiments

Free episodes:

Consciousness Experiements

Thank You Angel...
How about this weekend?
Pick a day Tyder, Friday, or Saturday?

hak

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

Your wrong, it wasn't a flop.

I'm looking for illumination.. do you have a lamp?

I saw sails, rigging, mast, ship, ocean. I was going to post early this morning, just for fun, but thought it was too creepy. After reading your post, and viewing the image, I decided to let you know. There were two different perspectives of the same image, which flashed briefly.

I saw sails, rigging, mast, ship, ocean. I was going to post early this morning, just for fun, but thought it was too creepy. After reading your post, and viewing the image, I decided to let you know. There were two different perspectives of the same image, which flashed briefly.

Well, too bad this comes to light after the picture was posted.

We'll see if you can do it again without knowledge of the image.

KEWL
we will try to replicate the experiment next weekend.. best to get that image sooner then later so the senders can really reflect upon it..
And yes do post Before not after the end of the experiment, ... otherwise.. you know.. that disbelief will always play in our minds..:(

Tyder will pick the day of the experiment.. as he is a busy guy..
Angelo will pick the image and will share it with the senders.. we will make the same senders and receivers as last time.

Angel. please post the image 24 hours AFTER the day of the experiment.
Please also, do not get disappointed in the results.. we might just need to warm up, and some people might be really good "senders" and some others might be really good "receivers"

Thanks!

hak

I honestly don't care if anyone believes what I viewed. Its already known that RV is used for alot of reasons, and most anyone can do it. I just suggest you don't over complicate your experiment.
KEWL
we will try to replicate the experiment next weekend. best to get that image sooner then later so the senders can really reflect upon it..
And yes do post Before not after the end of the experiment, ... otherwise.. you know.. that disbelief will always play in our minds..:(

Tyder will pick the day of the experiment.. as he is a busy guy..
Angelo will pick the image and will share it with the senders.. we will make the same senders and receivers as last time.

Angel. please post the image 24 hours AFTER the day of the experiment.
Please also, do not get disappointed in the results.. we might just need to warm up, and some people might be really good "senders" and some others might be really good "receivers"

Thanks!

hak

How about Friday the 20th? Although I am flexible. I just didn't feel well last week and then the weekend got hectic with unforseen car trouble and other "stuff." :)

S.R.L.
I don't mean to sound dismissive. :frown:
But for the sake of the experiment.
I mean it isn't science... what we are doing, but it's as close as we will get!

Okay Tyder, Friday the 20th it is!!!
I'm in,
who else?

Should we be using the group for this??

S.R.L.

I'm in,
who else?

Nope, use the thread so that if others are interested they can join in or at least provide their comments.

How about Friday the 20th? Although I am flexible. I just didn't feel well last week and then the weekend got hectic with unforseen car trouble and other "stuff." :)

There is so much "stuff"... i had some stuff too... but luckily i have a semi-photographic memory for images... so i could reflect on it on and off during the "stuff"... "stuff" can be such a drag sometimes!

Science, far from it. I wanted nothing to do with this experiment because of the lack of control, and analytical overlay. I should have kept my mouth shut, but hell, now I'm in.
S.R.L.

I'm in,
who else?

S.R.L.
All we are is a bunch of goof-balls trying to muck about as best we can in this world. I'm not a scientist, i'm an artist..i can only do so much. I believe plants communicate with me, i've seen ghosts and use to be an atheist.. i've had a couple of visits from the beyond, and i believe i've had a few obe's... so.. now you have ammunition if you need it.

The plants usually say things like..."are you wearing the blouse again!" :p

You should be the one picking the subject matter. Let us know when you've picked the subject matter, and which forum member to let know what anyone has come up with. Just to get this straight, were doing this because we can, or just for your peace of mind?

I'm doing this for brain exorcise, curiosity, fun, training and to get outside the box... and because i really enjoy mind warping things... and because, other people share these interests and wouldn't it be cool to combine our knowledge and test ourselves? Rather then just do the reading part, we are doing the researching part.. how cool is that? Here we are on this faceless internet thing talking, hypothesizing, and experimenting where we wouldn't do that necessarily in a face to face situation. It's soo awesome.

This isn't science, I seriously doubt we could do a structured science experiment on the internet, but it would be nice to make it somewhat structured, so we can say things like.. wow that's kinda cool.. i wonder if we can replicate that.. we can take that knowledge forward. You had that dream.. so now, that is an added understanding that you wouldn't have had without this experiment. How it affects you, if you want to participate.. why you do these things is not something i can tell you.

But i do understand that you don't want this to be a nasty "oh you didn't prove anything" issue, that is a tad bit against the soul of the consciousness experiments.. It's more about expanding, trying, playing with your mind.

It wasn't in a dream. It occurred before the hypnagogic state, and was odd in the sense that the image was out of place, and abstract. Like I suggested before, you pick the target letting us know where to send the report.

It wasn't in a dream. It occurred before the hypnagogic state, and was odd in the sense that the image was out of place, and abstract. Like I suggested before, you pick the target letting us know where to send the report.
oh.. i see what your getting at.

Next week I'll pick the subject matter, this week we will let Angel do it.. i will still be a "sender" as will Tyder, and dyingsun. Angel thought the subject matter was too predictable and should be more unique, so, i thought that I would let him choose. I'm sure he will find something good.

Next Friday we will do this, and then Saturday you, exo-doc and hotsoup can post here?

It is a lovely painting though isn't it?

Too predictable, how many millions of paintings are there? Unless your talking about dogs sitting around card tables playing poker. I’m not even going to ask why there are three senders. See if you can have the “Canadian Picker” select a target on Wednesday. Aren’t those sharks in the water around that little boat?

The reason I thought it was predictable was because there have been a lot of storms lately, and he seems to be stuck in a storm. Tornadoes have been on people minds as of late, and you can see one in the background.

What do you mean by "Canadian Picker?"

S.R.L. I know little to nothing about remote viewing so I'm wondering. People like Joe Moneagle and Ingo Swann seem to talk about coordinates and other technical jargon. Do you feel a remote viewing session might be a better test? Just wondering.

Back