• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Colleen Thomas

Jeff Crowell

Paranormal Annoyance
I'm not sure if this shocking news has hit the Paracast forms, yet, but did anybody else hear that Pleiadian Contactee Colleen Thomas was arrested in mid-September? At least that's what her Facebook stated. I'm shamed to admit it but I follow her on Facebook, mostly for the raw amusement, and on the 14th of Sept. she posted that she was going to jail for not paying some debts. Shocking news, I know. In case you're unfamiliar with the elustrious Colleen Thomas there's a video below. Also there was a video going around of her dancing on a stripper pole, however, unfortunately, I was unable to find that one. I think D'Ecker mentioned that video on an episode of the PC...maybe Don has it saved somewhere. Perhaps as his screen saver? LOL.

Ya know Sand, I was gonna use a frame from that pole dancing vid as my screen saver but damn-it, I misplaced it. HOWEVER ... the good news is that the video on question is somewhere in the DMR forum. You know, I think the guy you wanta ask is maybe Ward caus' ol' Ward was really kinda sweet on ol' Colleen. Shoot, Ward may have saved that vid himself!!

Just saying ...

Decker

Ya know Sand, I was gonna use a frame from that pole dancing vid as my screen saver but damn-it, I misplaced it. HOWEVER ... the good news is that the video on question is somewhere in the DMR forum. You know, I think the guy you wanta ask is maybe Ward caus' ol' Ward was really kinda sweet on ol' Colleen. Shoot, Ward may have saved that vid himself!! Just saying ...
Wad. Could you shoot your Colleen ward in our direction? (oops, my bad--I'm an aspiring dyslexic) I do remember the clip Don... it was , ummm rather provocative and ummmm heh-heh really entertaining! lol She had it GOING ON!

Note to self: I will not watch Colleen Thomas videos. I will not watch Colleen Thomas videos. I will not watch Colleen Thomas videos. I will not watch Colleen Thomas videos.

What is it about bats**t that makes people want to frolic in it? I'm starting to feel unclean again - and this time I just got out of the bubble bath. I still only made it to 3:34.

Well "Lady", the trick is ... to watch the video and then wonder ...

"What is the color of the sky on her Planet??"

Decker

Come on folks. As I recall I explained what we were really seeing in that clip in the original thread. It sickens me that you would openly mock such a valiant diplomatic effort. Very distasteful indeed!

As for these trumped up charges. Clearly this is some sort of mistaken identity thing. Ambassador Thomas would NEVER let a true debt go unpaid.

I warn you, she will not suffer this indignity gladly. I would definitely watch for a strongly worded Tweet or perhaps an official declaration of injustice to be delivered via the Greater Galactic News Service... Known on Earth as "YouTube".

I'm actually worried about her. How does she function on a daily basis? Her house looks nice and tidy.... She seems calm and collected.... If it wasn't for the words coming out of her mouth, she might actually come across as being sane. With the sound muted, I would never guess she does for bats**t what Stonehenge does for rocks.

Well, she's in the council of the 24, the arch nemesis of my council, the Council of calling out utter bullshit.There is a Pan-galactic war raging at the moment, we took heavy losses, mainly through falling asleep and unwrapping Lollipops, but we are regrouping as I type this. She must be stopped, as this aggression will not stand.

Poor Woman really, let her shoot down satellites in that mind of hers.

"It was horrible! I woke up in a large room filled with bright colored lights and strange creatures staring at me."

If the mainstream media ever latches onto this, decades of serious work in ufology will be down the tubes. :eek:

I'm actually worried about her. How does she function on a daily basis? Her house looks nice and tidy.... She seems calm and collected.... If it wasn't for the words coming out of her mouth, she might actually come across as being sane. With the sound muted, I would never guess she does for bats**t what Stonehenge does for rocks.

What do we really know about her? For all we know she's an actress who's doing this part as part for some video project and doesn't even take it seriously herself. Or perhaps she actually is experiencing something and is so overwhelmed by it that she's set aside her objectivity. Or maybe it's an intentional hoax as a publicity campaign that she figures would put her up there with David Icke in terms of "fringe celebrity" status. Or maybe it's a combination of all three. Who knows? One thing that seems safe to assume is that there's more going on behind the scenes than we're getting from the video clips. I've got a hunch that the video content is only part of something larger. But what?

What do we really know about her?

This is a valid point. People's lives do not come in neat packages. This is in some ways akin to the Bob Lazar situation--a demonstrably quirky witness relating strange experiences in a sincere and consistent way. We are again confronted with the Achilles Heel of ufology. We are left with assessing the credibility of incidents using only the credibility of eyewitness testimony. This, to me, is the real bats**t factor in all of this. It would seem to be intrinsic to the phenomenon and not the fault of individuals in the public sector.

Well, she's in the council of the 24, the arch nemesis of my council, the Council of calling out utter bullshit.There is a Pan-galactic war raging at the moment, we took heavy losses, mainly through falling asleep and unwrapping Lollipops, but we are regrouping as I type this. She must be stopped, as this aggression will not stand. Poor Woman really, let her shoot down satellites in that mind of hers.
LOL you are one FUNNY dude DS! I'm sure that after the dust from the war settles, and prisoners are about to be exchanged, I bet you wouldn't mind her unwrapping YOUR lollipop after the ball gag came off/out. I can't believe anyone takes this person seriously and yet another thread here about her? Who woulda thunk it? If she was zit-faced and obese I doubt she would be given the time of day by the woo-woo crowd. The fact that she is augmented, blonde and has a "purdy mouth" is lollipopping indeed! I thought about re-visiting the pole-dance video for a nano second and then came back to my senses. Its people like this that give the debunkers the most ammunition... just my opinion...

This is a valid point. People's lives do not come in neat packages. This is in some ways akin to the Bob Lazar situation--a demonstrably quirky witness relating strange experiences in a sincere and consistent way. We are again confronted with the Achilles Heel of ufology. We are left with assessing the credibility of incidents using only the credibility of eyewitness testimony. This, to me, is the real bats**t factor in all of this. It would seem to be intrinsic to the phenomenon and not the fault of individuals in the public sector.

Here's another perspective. Some points are worth reflecting on.

There are a thousand such stories in the naked city of the UFO sub-culture. Colleen needs professional help and anyone listening to her for more than five minutes knows that. It is only natural to laugh at slapstick, whether it is psychological or physical. Laughter is a human reaction to absurdity and nothing whatsoever to feel guilty about. Crying for Colleen, I'm afraid, is an exercise in futility. She is to be pitied and used as a cautionary tale. However, anyone entering into the arena as a "messenger" of some kind is subject to catcalls and things thrown from the seats. I don't think it matters to the crowd what drove them there, just that the message is absurd or otherwise unpalatable. Perhaps, if we all were more emotionally mature or "spiritually advanced" we wouldn't find attractive crazy ladies so much fun to watch and discuss, but what kind of world would that be my friend, what kind of world indeed? A place where there is no red meat on the menu or beer in the fridge I imagine.

Back