• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Chinese Farmer claims he had sex with alien

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
[I wonder if she made animal noises like the alien Villa-Boas babe? grrr-grrr-ruff-ruff-- Chris :) ]

ARTICLE HERE:

A Chinese farmer has claimed that he had sex with an alien.

She was three metres tall, had 12 fingers and braided leg hair - and she wanted to make love with him, Meng Zhaoguo said.

So the farmer from Heilongjiang and the robust extra-terrestrial seductress had intimate moments - while levitating - for about 40 minutes, claims Meng, who is the protagonist of what is perhaps China's best-known alien abduction report.

Meng says he was working outside in Heilongjiang's Wuchang in 1994, when he saw a metallic shimmering on a mountainside. He went to investigate, believing it was likely a downed helicopter, when he blacked out.

When he came to, he was confused and unable to communicate with other people. He had also developed an extreme fear of anything made of iron.

Later that night, the female humanoid visited him, he says.

"I didn't believe in aliens before I actually met them," he tells China Daily. "Seeing is believing. We cannot explain UFOs and aliens because our technology isn't advanced enough. But that doesn't mean such things don't exist."

He passed a lie detector test conducted by the police.

Given the reputed average penis size of a Chinese man and her dimensions, 'had sex' might be exaggerating.

Tossing a stick down a tunnel might be a better analogy...

Lucky bastard. I've always wanted to have sex while levitating.

There was a comment about the penis size of an average Chinese male but keep in mind unless you've actually SEEN an alien vagina how do you know that proportion?? Hmm? Do you think they braid that hair, too?

Yeah, that would be a deal breaker for me, levitation or not.

[I wonder if she made animal noises like the alien Villa-Boas babe? grrr-grrr-ruff-ruff-- Chris :) ]

ARTICLE HERE:

A Chinese farmer has claimed that he had sex with an alien...He had also developed an extreme fear of anything made of iron.

Actually this is part of the fairy lore of the British Isles: that the abducting fairies, who take people off to the Other World to make fairy/human cross-breed children (changelings) and from which people return with "missing time", have a fear of/antipathy to iron.

Passport to Magonia, and all that. Maybe the myth comes from the presence of electromagnetism or something...

Curios detail about this story, dontchya think?

I cant understand how can Iron hurt the fairies? I can understand Krytonite because it's radioactive, we humans are allergic to radiation.

Why are all the reported cases of sex with aliens almost always a male experience? Somehow this seems to greatly diminish the validity of the experience and chalks it all up to men being lead by their other head.

The most fascinating case is still the Peter Khoury 1988 Sydney case with the very strange & rare female hairs he found wrapped around his penis. At least that case actually had some testable material from near the testes, and the results were pretty odd indeed.

Back