• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Building 7

No no angelo you dont get to make sweeping comments like that unchallenged, sure all the conspiracy loony tunes stuff i agree wholeheartedly, but you just cannot hand wave away the bush saudi connection that easy.

This is thread is about tower seven,ad so off topic however i will be glad to take your hand and start you on guided tour if you want, i would like a balanced view, and i have a feeling you may like this rabbit hole.

Some very very credible people have made some pretty damning statements, one senator wrote a Pulitzer prizewinning publication, which i read that then led to reading maybe 2000 pages of government documentation in the last 4 years, like i said ts an eye opener.

And again i did it only for my own satisfaction, i wanted to know what the cover up was all about, and now i know, see if you agree, i can save you the time on the extensive research by directing you to the relative footnotes etc etc.

I mean the commissions report is 700 pages, no need for you to read all that when i can tell you where to look, and it is something we are in no rush with.

It is no coincidence that 15 f the 19 terrorists were saudi.

I will wet your whistle by showing you FBI documentation about price bandars funding of 2 of the terrorist, if you fancy a look, then if that tickle you nosey bone, we will go through the whole time line.

Prince Bandar is known in Washington by the nickname Bandar Bush[ google it ], nuff said,

I see what you mean manxman - what i wanted to express that Bush and his administration DID NOT orchestrate the attacks.

aye well see how confident in that statement you are after a trip down the rabbit hole then, but it will involve a committed amount of reading on your behalf, and the least conclusion you can come to is criminal negligence.

criminal negligence is my conclusion at present, but even more data is fair flowing now, its snow balling, 2 new books about the matter are currently being touted as pulitzers.

I see what you mean manxman - what i wanted to express that Bush and his administration DID NOT orchestrate the attacks.

Angelo you must have the highest levels of security clearance to know such things...

btw- the bush and bin laden families are long time friends and business partners. prescott bush was also friends and financial supporter of the enemy during WW2, but you probably knew that.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

aye well see how confident in that statement you are after a trip down the rabbit hole then, but it will involve a committed amount of reading on your behalf, and the least conclusion you can come to is criminal negligence.

criminal negligence is my conclusion at present, but even more data is fair flowing now, its snow balling, 2 new books about the matter are currently being touted as pulitzers.

Angelo is not interested in facts. He relies on a belief system and is never ever wrong.

pixel this is your thread so i will not tell you to piss off and leave the conversation to the grown ups ok, and i wont start a thread about the administrations ugly connections to the terrorists sponsors/funders/ and most critically the support network whilst in america, its virtually all out there now,if you know where to look, hence the now snowball effect of questions being asked and answered bit by bit, most of these reports/trial transcripts have only been in the public domain 5 years or less.

so will you refrain from filling it full of unsupported or off topic shit about bombs etc, if someone who is actually interested enough to do some substantial reading before replying on topic, leave it at that, and just contribute with linked posts to the data.

Ring! Ring! Hello. OK...... Pixel, I think this is for you. Its the pot.... something about the kettle?

Hello Ron, I have admitted being wrong here numerous times but then you haven't been around here long enough to know that I guess.

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

I think I will be starting a new controlled demolition company soon, all I will need is some kerosene, a box of matches and some old furniture from the second hand store... these are the specialized components necessary to cause the total collapse and tidy piles of those wimpy concrete and steel hi-rise buildings I will be working on.
Then I will start a new military arms company that will replace the inefficient rifles, grenades and such for the troops with 99 cent box cutters... these babies can confuse, paralyze and out smart the elite forces, aircraft and redundant radar systems that protect the most secure buildings on the planet. Imagine what a single soldier could do with a couple dozen box cutters on his belt! Imagine what a whole platoon of box cutter wielding soldiers could do! Imagine what we could do if the whole Nation was armed with box cutters!!!

Angelo you must have the highest levels of security clearance to know such things...

btw- the bush and bin laden families are long time friends and business partners. prescott bush was also friends and financial supporter of the enemy during WW2, but you probably knew that.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Angelo is not interested in facts. He relies on a belief system and is never ever wrong.

Pixel, there's no need for being so childish. Manxman is bringing up interesting points without resorting to your childish tactics. So stop it with your personal attacks on me so that we can continue. If you have a problem with me, PM me and don't clutter the thread with it.

This is a little taster from a forum i read alot, most of the jfk authors discus their material there, it really is quite something, and maybe something i would look into if i had a couple of years to spare, check out the site while you are there, if you are prepared to discuss in that manner i will gladly discuss the saudi connection over the next 3 months with you or anyone else, i could discuss it there otherwise, i am not a member i just read some thread updates a couple of times a week.

now the taster, this is about the 3 princes murdered seperately all within 3 weeks of being named in an interrogation for one of the trials, the first one e named and to die was the one who he said was his handler, he was murdered within days, the other 2 within the next 2 weeks.

3 Saudi Princes Assassinated? - The Education Forum

I say murdered, but they all died Christians In Action style.

All died in July 2002 shortly after they were named as contacts by senior OBL aid Abu Zubaydah

Pixel, there's no need for being so childish. Manxman is bringing up interesting points without resorting to your childish tactics. So stop it with your personal attacks on me so that we can continue. If you have a problem with me, PM me and don't clutter the thread with it.

Interesting post from someone who is being childish and calling people stupid that do not agree with you, then instead of pm'ing me about cluttering my thread you tell me here to pm you so I do not clutter my thread... lmao. Thats why I like you Angelo, you say such um... obtuse things.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

I find it interesting that WTC buildings 3,4,5 and 6 ALL sustained MAJOR damage and fires, 5 and 6 suffered FAR MORE damage from debris and fire than 1,2 and 7 but these concrete and steel structures did NOT collapse.

Okay Gang, Me? I got no dog in this fight but somebody sent this to me today and I wanted to throw some fuel in the fire. Am I proposing this as THE ANSWER? Nope, ain't gonna do that. I just thought (if you haven't seen this) you should see this.
Decker

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblo...ory-for-collapse-of-911-twin-towers.html#more
/
http://www.google.com/hostednews/af...ocId=CNG.4da54275c5e829967a51a73342c78898.131

BREAKING: CUTTING-EDGE SCIENCE REVEALS NEW EXPLANATION FOR RAPID-FIRE
COLLAPSE OF THE 9/11 TWIN TOWERS: The TWIN TOWERS GIANT SPRINKLER SYSTEM
+ 60 TONS OF QUICKLY MELTING ALUMINUM FROM THE AIRPLANE HULLS ACCOUNTED
FOR THE REPORTED "EXPLOSIONS" HEARD BY MANY AS THE TOWERS FELL
FLOOR-BY-FLOOR ... THE KOOKY CONSPIRACY THEORISTS HAVE BEEN DEBUNKED ...
AGAIN! –
The Daily Galaxy, Thursday, September 22, 2011

CONSPIRACY THEORISTS FLASH BREAK: "The aluminium industry had reported
more than 250 ALUMINUM-WATER EXPLOSIONS since 1980," he said.

NEW YORK – A mix of sprinkling system water and melted aluminium from
aircraft hulls likely triggered the EXPLOSIONS that felled New York's
Twin Towers on September 11, 2001, a materials expert told a technology
conference Wednesday.

"If my theory is correct, TONS OF ALUMINUM ran down through the towers,
where the smelt came into contact with a few hundred litres of water,"
explained Christian Simensen, a scientist at SINTEF, an independent
technology research institute based in Norway.

"From other disasters and experiments carried out by the aluminium
industry, we know that reactions of this sort lead to VIOLENT
EXPLOSIONS. The SHEER WEIGHT of the top floors would be enough to crush
the lower part of the building," he said.

The ALUMINUM-WATER SCENARIO
would account for explosions from within the buildings just prior to
their collapse that have fuelled CONSPIRACY THEORIES suggesting that the
STRUCTURES had been BOOBY-TRAPPED!

The official report on the causes of the collapse blames over-heating
and failure of structural steel beams in the centre of the buildings.

"The aluminium industry had reported more than 250 ALUMINUM-WATER
EXPLOSIONS since 1980," he said.

In a controlled experiment carried out by Alcoa Aluminium, 20 kilos (44
pounds) of molten aluminum was allowed to react with 20 litres of water,
along with a small quantity of rust.

"The explosion destroyed the entire laboratory and left a crater 30
metres (100 feet) in diameter," Simensen said. By comparison, the
aircraft carried 30 tons of aluminum into each of the towers, according
to his calculations.
------------------------------------------
Copyright © 2011 / The Daily Galaxy via AFP

Okay Gang, Me? I got no dog in this fight but somebody sent this to me today and I wanted to throw some fuel in the fire. Am I proposing this as THE ANSWER? Nope, ain't gonna do that. I just thought (if you haven't seen this) you should see this.
Decker

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblo...ory-for-collapse-of-911-twin-towers.html#more
/
http://www.google.com/hostednews/af...ocId=CNG.4da54275c5e829967a51a73342c78898.131

BREAKING: CUTTING-EDGE SCIENCE REVEALS NEW EXPLANATION FOR RAPID-FIRE
COLLAPSE OF THE 9/11 TWIN TOWERS: The TWIN TOWERS GIANT SPRINKLER SYSTEM
+ 60 TONS OF QUICKLY MELTING ALUMINUM FROM THE AIRPLANE HULLS ACCOUNTED
FOR THE REPORTED "EXPLOSIONS" HEARD BY MANY AS THE TOWERS FELL
FLOOR-BY-FLOOR ... THE KOOKY CONSPIRACY THEORISTS HAVE BEEN DEBUNKED ...
AGAIN! –
The Daily Galaxy, Thursday, September 22, 2011

CONSPIRACY THEORISTS FLASH BREAK: "The aluminium industry had reported
more than 250 ALUMINUM-WATER EXPLOSIONS since 1980," he said.

NEW YORK – A mix of sprinkling system water and melted aluminium from
aircraft hulls likely triggered the EXPLOSIONS that felled New York's
Twin Towers on September 11, 2001, a materials expert told a technology
conference Wednesday.

"If my theory is correct, TONS OF ALUMINUM ran down through the towers,
where the smelt came into contact with a few hundred litres of water,"
explained Christian Simensen, a scientist at SINTEF, an independent
technology research institute based in Norway.

"From other disasters and experiments carried out by the aluminium
industry, we know that reactions of this sort lead to VIOLENT
EXPLOSIONS. The SHEER WEIGHT of the top floors would be enough to crush
the lower part of the building," he said.

The ALUMINUM-WATER SCENARIO
would account for explosions from within the buildings just prior to
their collapse that have fuelled CONSPIRACY THEORIES suggesting that the
STRUCTURES had been BOOBY-TRAPPED!

The official report on the causes of the collapse blames over-heating
and failure of structural steel beams in the centre of the buildings.

"The aluminium industry had reported more than 250 ALUMINUM-WATER
EXPLOSIONS since 1980," he said.

In a controlled experiment carried out by Alcoa Aluminium, 20 kilos (44
pounds) of molten aluminum was allowed to react with 20 litres of water,
along with a small quantity of rust.

"The explosion destroyed the entire laboratory and left a crater 30
metres (100 feet) in diameter," Simensen said. By comparison, the
aircraft carried 30 tons of aluminum into each of the towers, according
to his calculations.
------------------------------------------
Copyright © 2011 / The Daily Galaxy via AFP

Thank you very much Don for your contribution...BUT building 7 was not hit by an airliner.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

btw... for some reason the sprinkler system was not functioning in building 7 that day.

Pixel.

Thats it then, dekkers post summarily dismissed with a wave of the hand.

manxman please feel free to apologize, I thanked Don for his post and I meant it.

The thread topic is Building 7. The information Don provided is very interesting and I have not heard that theory before but it does not and can not pertain to the collapse of building 7 in any way.

We could perhaps combine 2 subtopics here regarding Building 7 and the Twin Towers into one issue that troubles many of us. The neatness with which all three buildings collapsed simply looks like a controlled demolition. Tall buildings collapsing with perfect symmetry due to asymmetrical damage doesn't make common sense. The caveat is that large scale processes sometimes don't make "common sense" anyway.

The aluminum theory is a interesting take. Most people don't realize how energetic aluminum can be when burned at high temperatures. It works for the shuttle SRBs. Although I take it the process Decker is referring to is not combustion per se. Magnesium would be involved as well. Nasty stuff when burned.

We could perhaps combine 2 subtopics here regarding Building 7 and the Twin Towers into one issue that troubles many of us. The neatness with which all three buildings collapsed simply looks like a controlled demolition. Tall buildings collapsing with perfect symmetry due to asymmetrical damage doesn't make common sense. The caveat is that large scale processes sometimes don't make "common sense" anyway.

The aluminum theory is a interesting take. Most people don't realize how energetic aluminum can be when burned at high temperatures. It works for the shuttle SRBs. Although I take it the process Decker is referring to is not combustion per se. Magnesium would be involved as well. Nasty stuff when burned.

please do not merge the threads.

In regard to the events of 911, did anyone in a position of either military or civilian authority get demoted, fired, or penalized in any way for failing to prevent the strikes? Is that a reasonable question to ask? The story that gets presented is that everyone got promoted, which seems unreasonable and unlikely on the surface.

please do not merge the threads.

I see no reason that this thread should be merged with any other 9/11 thread, unless it has to do with WTC 7 as well. This thread is specifically about how a building could collapse because of damage caused by buildings collapsing round it, and whether or not that's possible.

Back