• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Blake Cousins (Twins Who Shall Not Be Named -- TWSNBN)

I don't believe any of this. Who cares? Why? You might as well insist that TV shows about UFOs meet your standards. Good luck! I don't listen to Coast to Coast. Why? Because I will not subject myself to 40 minutes of commercials per hour. Also, the content is for idiots. I listen to Radio Misterioso. The last show was a discussion of the importance of the observer in all paranormal observations. Something for the serious.

If you want a proper Youtube channel restricted to high quality videos that meet your standards.......CREATE ONE!!

This is a long thread and I didn't read all the comments here. I have looked over some of the material from Third Phase. It would seem that Blake holds back nothing. All material he gets he posts or at least most of it.

In some ways looking at bogus video helps to foster more of an appreciation for valid material. If all we ever seen were videos that passed someones inspections how would we see for ourselves the difference?

It was suggested that the average person isn't capable of making a judgement on any given video. I disagree with that observation.It may be partially true but not across the board. If Blake gets a video expert how do we know we can trust him and will his evaluations line up with subsequent evaluations from others. I'll bet you know the answer to that one. The most obvious fakes are easily seen, however some of the videos could be argued over for decades.

I felt as if there wasn't a snowballs chance in hell that Blake was going to get a fair shake. Some of what you said might make him reconsider his methods. A lot of what you said was probably true. He was attacked pretty good on your show. I don't really enjoy that kind of a show. In a nutshell, my interpretation of what was said came across as- You're an idot, we are experts. If you wise up maybe we will help you. This kind of message wouldn't sit well with most people. To be fair, I think Blake is onto a big thing. I don't think he is intentionally trying to mislead anyone. I don't think he has really considered some of the deeper implications of what he does. Maybe the show helped in a small way....maybe.

I have to admit this whole thing has gotten me interested in how much money they could possibly be making off of these quite clearly fake videos. I wonder if there are any Paracasters with Youtube experience who could shed some light on the subject. I know that the people who do this type of thing for a living regularly post up videos that get views in the multiple millions, looking at their channel, they have a few that have broken this mark, but most are from a year to two years ago. He can't be making that much money from this and if he's not interested in possibly landing a gig doing production, you have to wonder what the hell the point is? He certainly isn't making himself any friends among serious UFO researchers. My point is, I really don't see this going anywhere for him, unless the profit he's making off of posting Youtube vids is enough for him to live on, I have to wonder where he thinks this is going to get him.

I don't know if this helps any, Muadib, but here is an article that lists how much the top grossing YouTube partners make (and I think there are subscriber counts on there as well to give us an idea): How Much Money Do The Top Grossing YouTube Partners Make? - SocialTimes
And I don't see why anyone has sympathy for this guy. If he was simply a newcomer who was learning the ropes, then I would feel for him. If that was the case he would be eager to learn and take up the offer of assistance (and I think Gene and Chris wouldn't have handled him the same way because he wouldn't have reacted the way he did).

That's just not the case here. He's clearly someone who just wants cash and popularity. It's PAINFULLY obvious. He contributed nothing of value to the discussion, he parroted the same BS (which as mostly an ad for this YouTube channel), he seems more interested in pushing videos out the door rather than providing good evidence and his remarks to Chris are even more telling. That's the kind of knee jerk reaction you get from someone who is throwing a tantrum because they are not getting their way. And who the hell goes on a radio program without knowing anything about it or the hosts (or claiming that they don't, anyway)? That's arrogant if you ask me. He wasn't forced to be on the show - he chose to be. So no sympathy here.

Although I have to say the "Have you ever been in a space ship?" quote was classic.

EDIT: Just saw your break down after I posted this Infolad1. Thanks for sharing! That really puts things into perspective. At least those who are crying poor Blake should seriously take that motivating trail of green into consideration before backing him up as just some poor kid trying to follow his passion.

Starise - He's on to a big thing, all right. Big $.

From the "I knew it was too good to be true" Department:
[the only thing missing from his last response is the whiny tone that must have accompanied his trembling fingers—chris]

Blake Cousins replied:

Your a jerk off DUDE~ I will not talk to you every again! BYE...Your a Troll and no help at all~

Christopher O'Brien responded:
My job? You make me lol. YOU are the one breathlessly trumpeting his footage to the masses. I have nothing to do with it. It's YOUR job to have Joe do the follow-up. Did he report his sighting to FL MUFON? Did he contact Peter Davenport at the Nat UFO Reporting Center? As the one who is pandering to the great uninformed, eager masses, you have a responsibility to have your video submitters properly back-up their claims. Nice try, but you can't put the onus on me, PT. lol. You keep us updated after you've put in place some simple guidelines for your eager, aspiring investigators to follow. If you need help with this, let us know and also let me know when you have some quality, uncompressed video to analyze.
lol Chris
Blake Cousins:
very Simple DUDE! Contact Joe and ask him for the footage, and do your JOB! I gave you a contact now go with it...Keep us updated..
WOW!!!! even Billy Mier had more class... the man is a fake a fraud! a phoney!

The more experience he has the more suspicious I am of his so-called video evidence. Unfortunately, most hoaxers out there do NOT know what a genuine UFO looks like and the effect they have on their environment. Especially sightings that occur near large bodies of water. Moisture in the air has predictable qualities that are present in genuine UFO footage & stills. There is visual evidence that will always be present and I have yet to see these tell-tale signs in a single video shot by him and his friends near the ocean. He lives on a tropical island, right? Of course, I haven't spent the many hours it would take to view all of his posted videos, but, perhaps if he pays me to spend my time slogging through the dross—looking for the gems, I might be able to carve out some analyst time... smirk

Chris when you have time (I know your busy, esp with the citizens deal coming up), could you post some photos that show the atmospheric effects on air moisture that you refer to? As you know, I am no professional nor a self-proclaimed anything, other than being really interested. I for one would like to know more about what to look for in a 'genuine' ufo photo/vid.
Do you know if sites such as MUFON have such photos? Any pointers would be much appreciated.
signed,

an interested party
!:)

@ Grifynne

Hey, great to see a new member doing a little research for another member's questions. That's what's great about this forum and I get a warm fuzzy glow inside when a new member gets stuck right in, and isn't just lurking round the outside only watching.
Keep it up, I personally am glad you decided to join us all in the forum.

Goggs

Thanks Grifynne for the article. There was definite major bank being made even a couple of years ago. And this was before the explosion in
online video, which is only just beginning.

And for anyone who thinks that the Cousins Brothers are harmless, and will get limited play, they may want to keep this in mind. Cisco, whose hardware
& software powers a lot of the backbone of the Internet, announced in 2012 that there were currently 8.7 Billion internet connected devices globally.
This number will increase to 15 Billion by 2015, and around 50 Billion by 2020. Even subtracting for non-consumer electronics, this translates into a LOT of
devices that will need content for all those screens.

It's the reason I'm building a Transmedia online network (that's why I know about this subject in such detail. Researched it for 3 years).

It's also why Cousins isn't going anywhere. According to Internet World Stats, average internet penetration for the world population is only 34%.
That leaves a serious amount of room for growth.

Game companies like Supercell (Clash of the Clans, Hayday) are generating revenues of $2.4 Million dollars a DAY off of 2 games, beating large
companies like EA, who have over 90 online games that don't generate anywhere near that amount of revenue, in aggregate.

No one should feel sorry for this guy. He's getting paid. He's making a living at this. His spiel is weak, but effective when you're talking about appealing to the
lowest common denominator. People for the most part just want to be entertained. They don't care about the big questions. They just want to pay their bills,
take care care of their families, & get laid on a fairly consistent basis. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with any of that.

90% of the people looking at paranormal content just want to be entertained. And that includes the people who attend the conferences, listen to the podcasts,
& check out the sites and YouTube videos. And again, that's fine.

Everyone here, both believers & skeptics alike, are very smart. We're the ones that never stopped asking the ultimate question "why?" We're maybe 10% of
the general population. Most people don't want to have an in-depth discussion on geopolitics, or science, or philosophy. You folks do, and most importantly, can.

Blake isn't concerned about reaching any of us. The only thing he's concerned about is YouTube's analytics dashboard for his channel.

He doesn't care about integrity, the truth, or even basic due diligence. He's got his mind on his money, and his money on his mind. Please don't be naive about
this fact. He's telling us this by everything he says and does. He's about the money :

Cousins has an ever expanding global audience to disseminate his pablum to. He's not going anywhere anytime soon.

@ Grifynne

Hey, great to see a new member doing a little research for another member's questions. That's what's great about this forum and I get a warm fuzzy glow inside when a new member gets stuck right in, and isn't just lurking round the outside only watching.
Keep it up, I personally am glad you decided to join us all in the forum.

Goggs

Many thanks, Goggs! Happy to help when I can. I try to keep an open mind and my knowledge in most areas is limited, but I will Google like nobody's business if I think I can contribute something worthwhile! :D Seems like a really good group of people here. A lot of different opinions which I find refreshing!

If you want a proper Youtube channel restricted to high quality videos that meet your standards.......CREATE ONE!!
Good idea, why didn't I think of that? ... so, it sounds like we may have a volunteer to help us make it happen, folks! ... Let's sign him up for the job of creating the Paracast Youtube channel, Gene... "enzo?" ;)

I don't know if this helps any, Muadib, but here is an article that lists how much the top grossing YouTube partners make (and I think there are subscriber counts on there as well to give us an idea): How Much Money Do The Top Grossing YouTube Partners Make? - SocialTimes ...
Yes thanks for that. Very interesting. But Annoying Orange! Who would have guessed?
Let's give it some more hits right now with the excellent UFO abduction video.
It truly rivals anything ThirdPhaseOfMoon has ...

Good idea, why didn't I think of that? ... so, it sounds like we may have a volunteer to help us make it happen, folks! ... Let's sign him up for the job of creating the Paracast Youtube channel, Gene... "enzo?" ;)

Maybe what we really need is a ThirdPhaseOfMoon parody channel ... something even more ridiculous than annoying orange ( although that could be hard ).

Yes thanks for that. Very interesting. But Annoying Orange! Who would have guessed?​
Let's give it some more hits right now with the excellent UFO abduction video.​
It truly rivals anything ThirdPhaseOfMoon has ...​

The talking orange is REAL! :eek: And broccoli is an apple. :p

Watch out, now we're going to see that added to THIRD PHASE OF MOONUFOSANDSTUFF as irrefutable proof of aquatic T-rexes.

I think I've seen this guy riding around here in l.a. he rides around on his bike with the american flag and a little carriage hooked up to his bike and what you saw him wearing I this video is also what he wears on his bike. I won't even mention to you what one sees when he stands up to pedal to get more force. He does have a hell of a tan though.

I think I've seen this guy riding around here in l.a. he rides around on his bike with the american flag and a little carriage hooked up to his bike and what you saw him wearing I this video is also what he wears on his bike. I won't even mention to you what one sees when he stands up to pedal to get more force. He does have a hell of a tan though.

Well he's certainly rocking those horizontal stripes. Not everyone can do that. I would love to know how he ended up head first in the trash bin. Could it be that he spotted a samsquanch in there and a UFO flew by and knocked him inside as he stared in awe? That's what I think happened so it must be true. LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE!

Well he's certainly rocking those horizontal stripes. Not everyone can do that. I would love to know how he ended up head first in the trash bin. Could it be that he spotted a samsquanch in there and a UFO flew by and knocked him inside as he stared in awe? That's what I think happened so it must be true. LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE!

I like Her !!!!!

Back