• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bill Cooper-Are you F***ing Kidding???

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
I had not thought about Milton William “Bill” Cooper in quite awhile until I saw a thread on the Conspiracy forum. I was so personally close to that story for so long, that even today I have a hard time not saying that “AssHole, Bill Cooper.”

I was one of the first people that knew Cooper when he first surfaced in July of 1988 on the old Paranet Computer system. At that time I was part of the Paranet RHO BBS and just getting my feet wet in the UFO field. I saw Cooper’s papers that he was even then uploading to Paranet Alpha and some how he and I connected and had several telephone chats. I met him for the first time, face to face, when John Lear invited me to give a paper on my research into mutilations in Las Vegas at the 1989 MUFON national symposium. This is the famous one where UFOlogist Bill Moore admitted working “hand in glove” with the military intelligence folks, and admitted disinforming Paul Bennewitz.

I am not going to go into the whole enchilada with this message, I am including links to a lot of information if you decide you wish to explore this further.
My Expose
This was written by Don Ecker in the summer of 1990 for UFO Magazine, in which it appeared

This is an expose' that Don Ecker wrote on Bill Cooper and John Lear. Many of the newer us

More on Cooper
William Cooper Exhibit

Just allow me to say this, I have never meant a more bald faced liar, plagiarist, or despicable human being that the person who was Bill Cooper. Along with my exposes (some links here and more on the web) I also suggest reading “UFO’s, Aliens, and “Ex” Intelligence Agents: Who’s Fooling Whom? The Inside Story of John Lear, Bill Cooper and “The Greatest Cover-up in Hunan History” by Lars C. Hansson --- copyright 1991 by Paragon Research & Publications. (As a side note, I was the first to place this on the web with permission of Lars Hansson.) Lars Hansson's Affidavit
http://www.ufomind.com/area51/people/lear/hansson.html

After seeing the thread here on The Paracast where one of the users asked about Cooper, I was actually shocked. I thought this guy had been “put to bed” years ago but I was wrong. I did some websearching on him and again was shocked by the acceptance of this guy by the “disaffected” and brain damaged on the web. There are people out there to this day that think Bill Cooper is the real deal. Jesus!

Some of the names associated with this story include but are not limited to the following.
William "Bill" Cooper, John Lear, George Knapp, Bob Lazar, Tony Pelham, Lars Hansson, Billy Goodman, Tom Leykis, JFK assassination, Doug Deane, Michael Callan and the list goes on and on.

When I was preparing this episode of Dark Matters Radio, I had to go back thru 20 years of files, old issues of UFO Magazine and hundreds of tapes. More than once I got so disgusted I damned near threw it all out. My “Black Dog” reared his ugly head going through that Cooper shit. However I knew that lots of folks were not around then to see and hear what was going on so I made a pact with myself to finish this. You will hear Cooper in his own words and nothing tells the story better than that. I hope that this show will answer all your questions about this “shit head” named Milton William “Bill” Cooper.” I will say this … I am sorry he is dead because I never did get the opportunity to smash his teeth in.

The Bill Cooper Show
https://www.theparacast.com/darkmatters/CooperShowFinish.mp3

Decker

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Awesome! Thanks for all this! I just sort of stumbled across the Babylon series a while back and enjoyed it. Like I said previously, I knew some of the details in there were true but much of it was new to me. I never really looked more into him and had no idea about all his more UFO related research. I was thinking about looking more into him but remembered a few comments on the Paracast and other places which alluded to a sketchy side and thought I'd ask before wasting my time researching more. I too have come across many of his supporters online which is why I thought it was worth asking about in the first place. Thanks so much for re-posting this and I'll be sure to look into the provided links as well!

Just to confirm, is the audio only 6 minutes long? It just cuts in mid sentence so I wanted to ensure that I wasn't missing something.

Just to confirm, is the audio only 6 minutes long? It just cuts in mid sentence so I wanted to ensure that I wasn't missing something.

Just so you know, these files are "raw" and I put blank spots in there so ads could be inserted. Just keep listening. The show is about 2 hours long.

Decker
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Just so you know, these files are "raw" and I put blank spots in there so ads could be inserted. Just keep listening. The show is about 2 hours long.

Don,

This segment is just six minutes long, start to finish. It appears to START in mid-sentence and ends with the end of the show. So somehow the whole thing isn't downloading properly.

Okay Gang, here is the deal .....

Somehow during the upload of the file, it got scrunched. I am going to upload it again and in an hour or less it should be ready! Thanks to Gene, a real genuine computer Guru! Thanks Gene ... and a gentle reminder ... if you can make a donation to The Paracast, you will make sure this wonderful service continues.

Decker

Okay, I have uploaded the file again and it sounds good. Give it a try again!

Thanks Gene for such a fast explanation of what the problem was and telling me how to get it fixed.

Decker

Isn't Mr. Cooper DEAD already?
How about a rant on a child-molester like Michael Jackson instead? :rolleyes:

Uh, yeah! This is the reason:

After seeing the thread here on The Paracast where one of the users asked about Cooper, I was actually shocked. I thought this guy had been “put to bed” years ago but I was wrong. I did some websearching on him and again was shocked by the acceptance of this guy by the “disaffected” and brain damaged on the web. There are people out there to this day that think Bill Cooper is the real deal. Jesus!

OK?

Okay, I have uploaded the file again and it sounds good. Give it a try again!

Thanks Gene for such a fast explanation of what the problem was and telling me how to get it fixed.

Decker

Awesome! From 6MB to 118MB! I think we're good now. Thanks again!

Okay Gang, here is the deal .....

Somehow during the upload of the file, it got scrunched. I am going to upload it again and in an hour or less it should be ready! Thanks to Gene, a real genuine computer Guru! Thanks Gene ... and a gentle reminder ... if you can make a donation to The Paracast, you will make sure this wonderful service continues.

Decker

I second that.

I'm a big believer is making a donation (or two) for free media that I enjoy and consume on a regular basis.

If we all donated a measly 10bux Im sure it would go a long way to helping out.

Thanks for posting another fascinating, and more importantly, educational show.

So, whos next? Do you plan on posting those Zecharia Sitchin interviews?

Gene what do you think about the idea of creating a new forum sub-category for Dons shows? Would make them easy to find and help those who may not realise they are being posted.

-EDIT-

Just a heads up to anyone that might listen to this show... Im having some troubles with it on my ipod. I listened to about an hour then paused it for a while to get a coffee. After pressing play again the file apparently started playing from the start of the show again, although strangely the time marker on the ipod screen indicated I was at the 1hr 5min mark. Even skipping back to the start, letting it play for 5 mins then FF'ing to the 1hr mark didnt work. It just continued playing from the start. Nothing I tried worked.

Now theres every chance this is just my ipod playing up because I can FF'wd the audio file on my laptop and listen in WMP no probs. But I just thought I would mention it in case someone else has the same problem. If you do, simply listen through your computer (or dont pause the file ;))

I'd love to hear the Stitchin stuff. From what I gather, his translations are in pretty high question but I still enjoy hearing his thoughts and people's takes on them.

That was awesome, Don. I'm embarrassed to admit that actually gave that fool an open ear for a while. Thanks for verifying what my gut was telling me.

Back