• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bill Cooper-Are you F***ing Kidding???

That was awesome, Don. I'm embarrassed to admit that actually gave that fool an open ear for a while. Thanks for verifying what my gut was telling me.

Your welcome Skunkape. That is why I included this show after seeing how many on the web think that this moron was the real deal. Just listening to those "life threatening" telephone calls, the maniac laughter, should tell anyone with 1/2 oz. of gray matter, that he wasn't all here. No what I mean?

Decker

Don, thank you for posting the Cooper audio, I too was listening to his HOTT internet audio cast for a little while, I started listening to him because a friend had given me a couple of VHS tapes from Cooper.. one of which was the Kennedy tape which I still have. I had to stop listening to his program because he was just going off the reservation with his stuff and now to hear your well researched expose I'm glad I had stopped, that guy was a nut case.

I think his maniac laughter would make a great ring tone for a phone! :D

Fascinating show.

However I have seem to lost my spot in the show. I was at the portion of the show discussing Cooper slashing tires and wanted to go back and re-listen to portions of that. But when I did I ended up in a entirely different part of the show..the beginning more or less.

I am now lost. The end of the file seems to replay the beginning. And scrolling back and forth within the show is odd. Doesn't seem to "track" properly.

Can someone give me a timer location when this "slashing tires" event begins..thanks. Listening on iPod.

You're the second person who has reported an iPod issue. I downloaded the mp3 onto my laptop and had no problems. I wonder if it's some sort of iPod problem? (Don't know as I don't have one.)

You're the second person who has reported an iPod issue. I downloaded the mp3 onto my laptop and had no problems. I wonder if it's some sort of iPod problem? (Don't know as I don't have one.)
The iPod should be able to read any standard MP3 file. So maybe this warrants further investigation.

Start it at: 1 hour 28 min

Something is wrong with my file. I re-downloaded the file....

At the 1 hour 28 min mark Don is talking about the venerable Commodore Amiga. I advance/go back and forth 10 to 15 minutes or more and its the same spot.."Circa 1985...." Happens in all areas of the file. The mp3 will stop and start at the previous location it played. In other words if I start at 58 min mark and scroll back to 35 min mark it will play what was at the 58 min mark.

Using desktop PC with Itunes and WinAmp same result. All my other MP3's are tracking fine.

like I said on the previous page, I had the same problem.

I ended up using Windows Media Player to listen to the last hour of the show. Worked fine.

great job on the show mr decker. i found it to be a really interesting listen.

just a few quick questions for you:

where can i find an updated link to the show?
i read this thread and saw a bunch problems people were having, and wanted to make sure i have the most recent version.

when exactly is the date of this show?

and is there anyway to get a hold of the digitized versions of the billy goodman happening show you possess. i havent been able to find any recordings of it, and anyone who can remember it hasnt been very helpful.
i found this website:

Billy Goodman

...which lists a few cassette # for the happening show, but no way to get a hold of them. i sent an email to the contact of that page with no response.
i also email adam, the guy who started the happening blog:
The Billy Goodman Happening s Untamed Dimensions
with nothing helpful.

Kieth Ranch posted this on the blog back in february:

BILLY GOODMAN HAPPENING :Update: There will be a Web site set up soon for some free MP3’s of many of the Billy Goodman Happening shows. Two former Friends and fans of the show are going to be doing the transfers starting this week. The transfers are coming from Old dirty cassett tapes that were taped by “Roger the Doger” when the show was in full swing. The transfers are going to take some time and lots of care and efforts. Lots of classic Historic Goodman Shows. There will also be a full accurate Wikipedia and myspace page in Billy’s Honor and History of the AREA 51 legacy.
All of this is going to happen with respect and express Permission from the GOODMAN FAMILY. I will be over seeing the project to make shure that the best accuracy of all events,people, time and places are to the best of a cohesive effort to document Historical information and accuracy of the legend of AREA 51 and Billy Goodmans Legacy Lives on forever in the cyber world. I will post some info in the coming weeks on google with the web addresses and myspace as we get closer to releasing the archives. Thanks everyone : “Coln Keith Ranch”

...that was months ago.

i was basically wondering if you knew anything about this project or if you have any yourself?

thanks

-spigot

just a few quick questions for you:

where can i find an updated link to the show?

when exactly is the date of this show?

and is there anyway to get a hold of the digitized versions of the billy goodman happening show you possess. i havent been able to find any recordings of it, and anyone who can remember it hasnt been very helpful.
i found this website:

Billy Goodman

...which lists a few cassette # for the happening show, but no way to get a hold of them. i sent an email to the contact of that page with no response.
i also email adam, the guy who started the happening blog:
The Billy Goodman Happening s Untamed Dimensions
with nothing helpful.

i was basically wondering if you knew anything about this project or if you have any yourself?

thanks

-spigot

Hello Spigot. Your first question about this show, yes, this is not only the first version, but the only version. The problems mentioned were due to the original upload of the show being cut off. I had to re-upload it.

Your next question about when this took place, I put it together roughly 2 1/2 years ago.

At one point I did have the Billy Goodman tapes you mentioned but have no idea where the complete program is. Back in those days, somebody used to send me tapes of many of those shows. It might have even been Roger the Dodger but I don't recall now.

Next up, I have had no contact with those folks working with the Goodman stuff. By the sounds of it, it appears that Goodman passed on? If so, I did not hear of it. Sorry, but I have no information about it or the shows or tapes.

Decker

Decker, I'm just getting into the meat of this particular show. Good work so far.

On a sidenote, did you broadcast via cable tv? I heard "The Landing Pad" segment on another episode and it triggered a memory of me attempting to stay up late night and listen to a show broadcast late nights with nothing but a green screen and some ads. (circa 1993-1994??)

On a sidenote, did you broadcast via cable tv? I heard "The Landing Pad" segment on another episode and it triggered a memory of me attempting to stay up late night and listen to a show broadcast late nights with nothing but a green screen and some ads. (circa 1993-1994??)

Right Xylo, it was on the Cable Radio Network, carried over cable systems nationwide and on satellite... the shows I have been uploading (UFOs Tonite!) were from CRN.

Decker

I was listening to this show in bed before going to sleep. Dropped off to sleep and woke up with a hell of a fright when Cooper left that first message on the answering machine (one where he yells). Didn't get to sleep for at least 30 mins after that.

Well done Don.

At the conclusion of this episode, just a little bit of synchronicity...Deep Purple's "Sweet Child in Time" started playing. At first I thought it was your outro music. But it was just my iPod playing little mind games with me.

Sweet child in time you'll see the line
the line that's drawn between the good and the bad
see the blind man shooting at the world
bullets flying taking toll
if you've been bad, lord I bet you have
And you've not been hit by flying lead
you better close your eyes
bow your head
wait for the ricochet.
Kinda made me shiver as the whole Bill Cooper saga was playing in my head and hearing the haunting sounds of this song.

This is being very disrepectful of the dead.

How do the listeners know that YOU are right? Any ONE of you? Were you there?

~~and Bill was stalked and searched down and killed, now not able to defend himself!

I listen to both sides of the story and cannot discern the actual truth, because who knows which people on on the side of the Illuminati and who are on the side of GOOD!

I was born in 1939 and heard about the Roswell Crash, here in Canada, in 1947-- was Bill even alive then? Were any of you?

I also heard about Ewen Cameron's Mind Control attempts at the Allen Memorial Institute, near Ottawa Ontario. It is apparently true, but the CIA part was left out of the media. Only now can we have freedom of speech on the Internet, being the Media is controlled as to what is disclosed!

Try to be more understanding about the FEAR being instilled by the Illuminati.

This is being very disrepectful of the dead.

How do the listeners know that YOU are right? Any ONE of you? Were you there?

~~and Bill was stalked and searched down and killed, now not able to defend himself!

I listen to both sides of the story and cannot discern the actual truth, because who knows which people on on the side of the Illuminati and who are on the side of GOOD!

I was born in 1939 and heard about the Roswell Crash, here in Canada, in 1947-- was Bill even alive then? Were any of you?

I also heard about Ewen Cameron's Mind Control attempts at the Allen Memorial Institute, near Ottawa Ontario. It is apparently true, but the CIA part was left out of the media. Only now can we have freedom of speech on the Internet, being the Media is controlled as to what is disclosed!

Try to be more understanding about the FEAR being instilled by the Illuminati.

Okay CandianSenior, you asked so I will respond but remember you ASKED.

First off Pal, you bet your life I was there ... I was there at the instant Bill Cooper first went public. I was probably the second guy or maybe the third that EVER SPOKE to him about his initial story on UFOs. Later after Jim Speiser threw John Lear and Bill Cooper off Paranet I opened my BBS, Paranet RHO up to Cooper and Lear.

Now, as to should you believe me? Well, at the risk of sounding harsh personally I don't care one way or another. The only question I would ask you is this ... did you listen to the show? I doubt it.

When I first did the initial expose on this drunken maniac in the pages of UFO Magazine this launched the start of a hate campaign by Cooper against me and my wife and a large part of my disgust was because of the absolutely blatant lies this piece of shit published about my wife and to a lesser extent myself. For example this lying amphibian piece of shit claimed that I told him ( now try to imagine this Senior) that I told him that my wife used to work for the Mayflower Madem, first as a bookkeeper and then later as a whore. You bet your ass that I would have LOVED the opportunity to confront that shithead face to face and have him repeat that to me.

And then people like you, that have seemingly lost any common sense or logic, come crying when someone like me documented what a screaming bull shit artist and scammer like Cooper is exposed.

Hey Buddy, you want to believe that Cooper was the real deal and I am taking advantage of him after the fact ... be my freaken' guest. The bottom line is he was a shameless lying drunken shit head and ... once my mother told me that if you can't say something good about the dead, don't say anything at all. Fine ... Cooper is dead ... Good.

Decker

Back