• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bill Cooper-Are you F***ing Kidding???

I think my problem is actually NOT the people who didn't even bother to listen to the audio posted here before "discrediting" any harsh words for Cooper. I think my biggest issue is with the people who actually listened and still wonder about him with a "but he was kinda right on some stuff" argument. I don't understand how anyone can think there is wisdom in his stuff after hearing the phone messages. I have heard the dangerously insane before and it was blatantly obvious in those phone messages. It really tidied up the questions surrounding his death for me in addition to what I should take away from his "research."

If I recall correctly he predicted a 911 type event a month before it happened as well as who they would blame. Bill Clinton also called him the most dangerous man in America at one point. Quite an accomplishment for a drunk loser.

I would be very interested in seeing some documentation for all that.

If you look at Cooper's "career" as a "whistleblower" as a whole (not for those with weak stomachs) it becomes obvious he was a liar with some serious mental problems. He was, and still is, dangerous to the people who believe his bullshit without doing any research. The most dangerous man in America? Yeah, him and Kernal Kal. :rolleyes:

It's easy to be a pessimist. No one hates you when you're wrong.

Anyone that followed what Clinton did about Bin Laden was waiting for the other shoe to drop. Blind squirrels and all...

While I think there is something to the idea of "if you predict enough shit you gotta be right eventually" I am not sure about your statement. How does it align with the idea that Al Qaeda was started and funded by the US? Is there stuff to discredit that? It seemed pretty cut and dry to me.

Back