• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

BBC and Rendlesham - again

I doubt the 'time travel' explanation as well, I'm still as certain as one can be (from second hand evidence) that something truly anomalous happened there.

Rendlesham is especially frustrating. Because most of the major actors are still alive and accessible. It is probably the most impressive case in UFO history. Most of the traditional elements of the UFO phenomenon are embodied in it: credible sightings of craft, altered consciousness of participants, and a wall of official secrecy with at least some paper trail. Yet we still can't penetrate the mystery.

:confused:

A few questions about time travelers spring to my mind:
1) Why would anyone possessing the intelligence and technology to travel in time endanger their futures by altering their past?
2) What relevance could events 50K years in the travelers past have that would justify the incredible effort, energy, and risk of making such a journey?
3) What are the chances of contemporary technology such as ASCII being employed by such travelers?

It seems more probable that something else is going on of unknown origin and intent.

Dying* Roswell is a bit of joke to be honest when you compare that case to Rendlesham or Cosford!

Roswell has many witnesses, but only two of those witnesses has credibility Marcel Snr and his son!

Rendlesham and Cosford are outstanding UFO cases should be in the top 5 cases of all time, not because I was a witness to the events of March 30th 1993, but due to the fact official documentation exists about both UFO incidents (not fake stuff like MJ12) also letter correspondence between the United States Embassy and the UK (MOD) confirmed both UFO incidents took place, and both UFO incidents still remain today unsolved.

Train* Well what evidence is there they have ever endangered their lives? Your want answers to impossible questions! How have they altered the past, most people are totally unaware the UFO phenomenon is going on like! Can't alter future history when the majority of humanity still is in the dark about what has been going on for the last sixty years at least.

Aliens thousands of years ahead of us in technological perhaps millions of years arriving, and just flying around in our planets skies for hundreds of years never made any sense to me. If it is us from the future causing all this UFO stuff, the standoffish and theater like actions, of these UFO's right away begins to whole lot of sense. Humanity from the future I believe will try to protect the past, aliens coming here proably wouldn't give a damn about us and care less about been seen by everyone.

Train, are you telling me you wouldn't like to explore the past as we know it! How advanced are we compared to Romans and Greeks civilizations! If you asked most right thinking people would they like to travel back in time and visit that age and those less primitive people. I would expect the majority of people would give their right arm to do it. Time travel might not be that difficult task in the future?

I think ASCII well those make sense for the fact the ship/craft if Jim is correct was build by us from the future. I would be more suspect of Alien species using this method to transfer messages! For me this event was intentional. I think the binary-code is real, you can't accuse him of lying (not saying you have) when he mentioned getting the binary code from the Triangle ship back in 1994, it today 2011.. He retired in 1993 from military service. I have yet to find were he is lying or adding stuff to the original story and anyone who says he has added stuff to his story simply doesn't know what there talking about.

Train* Well what evidence is there they have ever endangered their lives? Your want answers to impossible questions!

I can't help the questions that these things bring to mind and none of them are unreasonable considering we are discussing hypothetical time travel..

Certainly any alteration of the past events can and would change the future in unpredictable ways.

Train, are you telling me you wouldn't like to explore the past as we know it!

What I would want to do wouldn't have anything to do with it. I personally could not justify the risk involved. This is all speculation of course. The only safe way to explore the past would be though some passive viewing technology.

I have yet to find were he is lying or adding stuff to the original story and anyone who says he has added stuff to his story simply doesn't know what there talking about.

I've never suggested that he is lying about anything. People can tell you something truthfully and still be entirely wrong, mistaken, or mislead about what they are telling you.

Here is what it boils down to for me. What is more probable? ASCII using telepathic time travelers from from 50,000 years in the future or a more contemporary human related explanation? I am not ruling out something anomalous, I am just highly skeptical of any interpretation of the events I have heard to date.

Dying* Roswell is a bit of joke to be honest when you compare that case to Rendlesham or Cosford!

Roswell has many witnesses, but only two of those witnesses has credibility Marcel Snr and his son!

Rendlesham and Cosford are outstanding UFO cases should be in the top 5 cases of all time, not because I was a witness to the events of March 30th 1993, but due to the fact official documentation exists about both UFO incidents (not fake stuff like MJ12) also letter correspondence between the United States Embassy and the UK (MOD) confirmed both UFO incidents took place, and both UFO incidents still remain today unsolved.

Train* Well what evidence is there they have ever endangered their lives? Your want answers to impossible questions! How have they altered the past, most people are totally unaware the UFO phenomenon is going on like! Can't alter future history when the majority of humanity still is in the dark about what has been going on for the last sixty years at least.

Aliens thousands of years ahead of us in technological perhaps millions of years arriving, and just flying around in our planets skies for hundreds of years never made any sense to me. If it is us from the future causing all this UFO stuff, the standoffish and theater like actions, of these UFO's right away begins to whole lot of sense. Humanity from the future I believe will try to protect the past, aliens coming here proably wouldn't give a damn about us and care less about been seen by everyone.

Train, are you telling me you wouldn't like to explore the past as we know it! How advanced are we compared to Romans and Greeks civilizations! If you asked most right thinking people would they like to travel back in time and visit that age and those less primitive people. I would expect the majority of people would give their right arm to do it. Time travel might not be that difficult task in the future?

I think ASCII well those make sense for the fact the ship/craft if Jim is correct was build by us from the future. I would be more suspect of Alien species using this method to transfer messages! For me this event was intentional. I think the binary-code is real, you can't accuse him of lying (not saying you have) when he mentioned getting the binary code from the Triangle ship back in 1994, it today 2011.. He retired in 1993 from military service. I have yet to find were he is lying or adding stuff to the original story and anyone who says he has added stuff to his story simply doesn't know what there talking about.

Thinking about how this anamolous event has changed Jim's perception on life -i have to wonder if that's not the effect that's intended with such interventions -avoiding all interpretations about the validity of the event and from whence it sprang. Look at the circularity of the process, the cause and affect that originated with this encounter. It seems as though this event, and others like it, stretch the creative muscle so to speak of those participating in communal consciousness. From creativity comes movement; conversation, concepts, change, working models, etc. Seems eerily program oriented....

Thinking about how this anamolous event has changed Jim's perception on life -i have to wonder if that's not the effect that's intended with such interventions

That is an absolutely fascinating tact to take on the whole paranormal business and speaks to Vallee's notion of a sort of social control mechanism at work. The stimulation not being the important or relevant component to the phenomena but rather the resulting change in the human participants proving to be the subject of true importance and interest. This could be anything from a cause originating outside the species or some unexplored and unknown aspect of the human psyche. It is probably a more practical avenue to explore than attempting to reconcile the disparity surrounding the varied stimulus events involved. At least the human observer is there to be studied while the elusive phenomena is not.

A few questions about time travelers spring to my mind:
1) Why would anyone possessing the intelligence and technology to travel in time endanger their futures by altering their past?
2) What relevance could events 50K years in the travelers past have that would justify the incredible effort, energy, and risk of making such a journey?
3) What are the chances of contemporary technology such as ASCII being employed by such travelers?

It seems more probable that something else is going on of unknown origin and intent.

How do we know that this would endanger their futures ?
Or that they couldnt correct any major stuff ups using the same technology, they may be living "out-time" not "uptime" in which case they would be unaffected.
It might explain why they engage in deliberate deception, including the "alien" meme.

What relevance do dinosuar bones at your local museum have today, millions of years later ?

How do you know it takes incredable energy ? effort or risk.

Its like saying what relevance does London have, to justify the incredible energy effort and risk of flying a 900,000 pound 747 from new york to there.

At least the human observer is there to be studied while the elusive phenomena is not.

I know this is a pet theory of yours and i'm not trying to prove it wrong, however consider this, an audience observes a stage magician, studying them wont tell you how the illusion was done, you need to speak to the magician if you want to find those answers

I know this is a pet theory of yours and i'm not trying to prove it wrong, however consider this, an audience observes a stage magician, studying them wont tell you how the illusion was done, you need to speak to the magician if you want to find those answers.

Considering the magician may not exist, is not taking interviews, and is a pathological illusion creator... Yeah, study away.

I know this is a pet theory of yours and i'm not trying to prove it wrong, however consider this, an audience observes a stage magician, studying them wont tell you how the illusion was done, you need to speak to the magician if you want to find those answers

Who would be the magician in this instance?

That is an absolutely fascinating tact to take on the whole paranormal business and speaks to Vallee's notion of a sort of social control mechanism at work. The stimulation not being the important or relevant component to the phenomena but rather the resulting change in the human participants proving to be the subject of true importance and interest. This could be anything from a cause originating outside the species or some unexplored and unknown aspect of the human psyche. It is probably a more practical avenue to explore than attempting to reconcile the disparity surrounding the varied stimulus events involved. At least the human observer is there to be studied while the elusive phenomena is not.
The phenomenon itself is deceptive. It's no wonder the skeptics think it's all a crock.

I think the phenomeon is both part us and part not us. So, of course, self deception is part of it. The only way around this is to step outside the conditioning maze, as Vallee puts it, and stop trying to get the cheese. Look for patterns in the maze. Try to see where the path is leading us.

I think the phenomeon is both part us and part not us.

I think that's very astute. Emotional reaction to this phenomenon, both from those who do and do not take it seriously, has always been out of proportion to its direct impact on daily life. This is evidenced by the deep fascination it holds for researchers, for "true believers" (who raise the noise threshold), and by the loud derision of scoffers and debunkers. Laughing at something sometimes betrays an unacknowledged or unrealized fear of it.

The phenomenon itself is deceptive. It's no wonder the skeptics think it's all a crock. I think the phenomeon is both part us and part not us. So, of course, self deception is part of it. The only way around this is to step outside the conditioning maze, as Vallee puts it, and stop trying to get the cheese. Look for patterns in the maze. Try to see where the path is leading us.

Well that's the whole point isn't it? The various phenomena that we think of as anomalous events have often triggered personal and social change and even inspiring the formation of religions. Our perception of the phenomena may have more to do with that though than the phenomena itself.

Whatever those guys experienced in those woods was inarguably extraordinary and life changing. I don't think anyone can deny that.

If one is really interested and has the time, there are websites where those who served at Bentwaters post snippets of old memories of their time there. A lot of digging will yield occasional mention of the Rendlesham incident by former Air Force personnel. It amounts to a lot of sifting for relatively little info. However, the one thing that is mentioned, time and again, are creepy vibes and generally odd experiences found in that area.

BBC Audios: The Missing Rendlesham Files and 7th set of UK UFO Documents

Dear Colleagues.</SPAN>

Download link for audios - click and download here:</SPAN>
http://tinyurl.com/3zj9mj7</SPAN>

After almost 4 months of work I have finaly finished the extraction of audio clips that were broadcast on March 3rd 2011 on different BBC radio stations. Shows were aired in connection with release of 7th set of UK UFO Documents and missing Rendlesham files. Now they are available and preserved for historical record and research purposes. Approximately 30 hours of audios were processed and approximately 50 men hours were invested in this project. I had to process manualy every show and to edit audios only with Rendlesham and UFO references.</SPAN>

The whole package of audio files is now available in one RAR file(use Winrar to extract different audio folders that corespont to different radio stations). </SPAN>

This is the shows guide:</SPAN>

BBC Suffolk - The Mark Murphy Show - March 03rd, 2011 </SPAN>
THE MISSING RENDLESHAM FILES</SPAN>
- Interview with Nick Pope</SPAN>
- Interview with Brenda Butler</SPAN>

BBC Suffolk - The James Hazell Show - March 03rd, 2011 </SPAN>
- Interview with dr. David Clarke</SPAN>
- Interview with Reverend Robert Lionel Fanthorpe</SPAN>
- Interview with Christopher Pennington with Apollo capsule theory</SPAN>
- Interview with Bernard, son of col. Charles Halt's cleaner</SPAN>
- Callers and their stories</SPAN>

BBC Suffolk - The Lesley Dolphin Show - March 03rd, 2011 </SPAN>

BBC Cambridgeshire - Host: Sue Marchant - March 03rd, 2011</SPAN>
- Interview with musician Janet Robin</SPAN>
- Interview with Dave Ansell "Naked Scientist"</SPAN>

BBC News School Report - March 03rd, 2011</SPAN>

BBC Norfolk - Host: Wally Webb - March 03rd, 2011</SPAN>

BBC Radio 4 - Today with Justin Webb and Evan Davis - March 03rd, 2011</SPAN>

BBC Shropshire - Hosts. Eric Smith & Clare Ashford - March 03rd, 2011</SPAN>
- Clips from dr. David Clarke's podcast</SPAN>

BBC Wiltshire - Host: Matthew Smith - March 03rd, 2011</SPAN>
- Clips from dr. David Clarke's podcast</SPAN>

BBC World Service - The World Today with Komla Dumor and Mark Whitaker - March 03rd, 2011</SPAN>
- Report on Tractor Beams</SPAN>

This is a good companion piece of my previous reports available here:</SPAN>
http://tinyurl.com/5vlojdf</SPAN>
http://tinyurl.com/6g6byqu</SPAN>
http://tinyurl.com/6er7vvc</SPAN>
http://tinyurl.com/3qgke6c</SPAN>

Best Wishes.</SPAN>

Back