• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

BBC and Rendlesham - again

You have done good recap of the whole show...and yes, I have it and it is archived.
Angelia has recently transfered from Paranormal Radio Network to Inception Radio Network so I am for now not sure will the audio policy change. Before download links were available but I can see that latest two shows (after the transfer)are not available. I can ask her for permission to post it if anyone will be interested in audio.

Thanks Uforadio. I think people will be interested, people might not post to this thread, but I think everyone still keeps close eye on this case.

It looks for the time period it should be 7-bit ASCII. However, it only makes sense as 8-bit ASCII. Knowing that Military and Intelligence organizations have early access to things one could imagine that 8-bit ASCII could have been available at that time to someone.

I think its obvious that J.P.'s mind was messed with by someone or something. I suspect human beings myself.

The UFO phenomenon is an Earth based phenomenon! Also it may explain the Abduction phenomenon and why Aliens are interested in US so much?

It might not be that they are interested in us... but just that this planet has been part of a network of life-bearing planets inside a jurisdiction managed and monitored by entities we are not aware of. (The day the earth stood still scenario)

They might be keeping tabs on the raging virus impacting other life-forms on this planet. Something is disturbing the garden, irradiating land and sea-life with nukes, destroying the biosphere and corrupting the chemical equilibrium that sustains life as we knew it... etc. Wonder what label historians and anthropologist will give to this last 100 years ?! (if we survive it that is lol)

100 years ago, horse-drawn carriages were the norm and your fridge needed an ice block replacement lol. Seems our own sense of perspective has been warped by high-speed internet and high tech and this quantum technological jump has not gone unnoticed. If we were to make a one hour movie of the last 6000 years and considering all life forms on this planet, the last 100 years is the equivalent of a stretched out Triassic-Jurassic extinction event.

IMHO, the time travel idea makes no sense. If you were to travel in the past, how would you control spacial displacement ?!... the universe is expanding!!! You would end up somewhere in empty space in a universe at a time when it was much more contracted.
http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/question.php?number=575

Time travel would be feasable if the earth was the center of creation... in other words, everything revolved around the earth (and the earth was flat too lol). This idea was predominant 400 years ago ?!

It looks for the time period it should be 7-bit ASCII. However, it only makes sense as 8-bit ASCII. Knowing that Military and Intelligence organizations have early access to things one could imagine that 8-bit ASCII could have been available at that time to someone.

I think its obvious that J.P.'s mind was messed with by someone or something. I suspect human beings myself.

From what I heard. The binary-code was written down in his notebook on the 27th of December, the day after this encounter in the forest. The service-men involved were not debriefed until weeks later I believe. So if Jim gets his notebook tested paper and Ink, and can prove it he put the binary-code down in his notebook on the 27th Dec 1980 That probably rules out a human involvement or him doing a hoax here! Too easy to say there is nothing to this, personally i think there is, but that is just my opinion.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

It might not be that they are interested in us... but just that this planet has been part of a network of life-bearing planets inside a jurisdiction managed and monitored by entities we are not aware of. (The day the earth stood still scenario)

They might be keeping tabs on the raging virus impacting other life-forms on this planet. Something is disturbing the garden, irradiating land and sea-life with nukes, destroying the biosphere and corrupting the chemical equilibrium that sustains life as we knew it... etc. Wonder what label historians and anthropologist will give to this last 100 years ?! (if we survive it that is lol)

100 years ago, horse-drawn carriages were the norm and your fridge needed an ice block replacement lol. Seems our own sense of perspective has been warped by high-speed internet and high tech and this quantum technological jump has not gone unnoticed. If we were to make a one hour movie of the last 6000 years and considering all life forms on this planet, the last 100 years is the equivalent of a stretched out Triassic-Jurassic extinction event.

IMHO, the time travel idea makes no sense. If you were to travel in the past, how would you control spacial displacement ?!... the universe is expanding!!! You would end up somewhere in empty space in a universe at a time when it was much more contracted.
http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/question.php?number=575

I don't think we know enough to say Time travel makes no sense. Actually it makes hell lot of sense the more you look at it. The UFO phenomenon always seems to be one step ahead of us of, when we try to figure out what the phenomenon is!

I agree with Jim the amount of bullshit in this field, could be clouding our judgement.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Kieran said:
From what I heard. The binary-code was written down in his notebook on the 27th of December, the day after this encounter in the forest. The service-men involved were not debriefed until weeks later I believe. So if Jim gets his notebook tested paper and Ink, and can prove it he put the binary-code down in his notebook on the 27th Dec 1980 That probably rules out a human involvement or him doing a hoax here! Too easy to say there is nothing to this, personally i think there is, but that is just my opinion.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

I don't think we know enough to say Time travel makes no sense. Actually it makes hell lot of sense the more you look at it. The UFO phenomenon always seems to be one step ahead of us of, when we try to figure out what the phenomenon is!

I agree with Jim the amount of bullshit in this field, could be clouding our judgement.

Just asked Angelia for permission to post it so we will see. Stay tuned.

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Ok, Angelia gave me permission to post this.

Here is the first public and exclusive interview with Jim Penniston after his binary code reveleation that was previously done on Rendlesham Reunion event and "Ancient Aliens" episode.

Download link:
http://tinyurl.com/67gto59

Few last minutes from the interview are missing because stream was lost at my side. At that moment I was in deep sleep but PC was recording :) But those last few minutes already entered the greetings stage anyway so the most important big part of the interview is preserved.

Jim was interviewed by Angelia Report in her great program "Joiner Report". Please note that Angelia has recently switched the network and her program streams now on:
http://www.inceptionradio.com/
All schedules and updates you can follow at her web site:
http://www.angeliajoiner.com/

This is prelimenary release until official version possibly appears on Angelia's site.

Best Wishes.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Ok, Angelia gave me permission to post this.

Here is the first public and exclusive interview with Jim Penniston after his binary code reveleation that was previously done on Rendlesham Reunion event and "Ancient Aliens" episode.

Download link:
http://tinyurl.com/67gto59

Few last minutes from the interview are missing because stream was lost at my side. At that moment I was in deep sleep but PC was recording :) But those last few minutes already entered the greetings stage anyway so the most important big part of the interview is preserved.

Jim was interviewed by Angelia Report in her great program "Joiner Report". Please note that Angelia has recently switched the network and her program streams now on:
http://www.inceptionradio.com/
All schedules and updates you can follow at her web site:
http://www.angeliajoiner.com/

This is prelimenary release until official version possibly appears on Angelia's site.

Best Wishes.

I had a listen to the show again last night before bed. I'm very troubled by the fact Linda Howe knew as far back as 1994. This binary- code existed and never crossed her mind to get it checked out or looked at by professionals, Jim seemed himself puzzled by that as well.

I not into conspiracies all that much, but something does not add up here for me personally.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/Eteponge/UFO/BentwatersPenniston1994Hyp1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/Eteponge/UFO/BentwatersPenniston1994Hyp2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/Eteponge/UFO/BentwatersPenniston1994Hyp4.jpg

Sgt. Jim Penniston by Star LightBeing (Star) on Myspace

I done a ten minute search just to see if their is a record, to the binary-code evidence existing before Dec 2010. Well it did not take me long to find something. I found some of Jim Hypnosis transcripts from 1994.

Also a page dated Aug 2009 written by Linda Howe about the Rendlesham incident. Were she writes about this binary code been downloaded into Jim's mind. Honestly that was 1 year ago or more. I'm amazed people studying this case never realised how important this was. Man nothing will surprise me anymore. The binary-code seems to be genuine, as for the Time travelers that appeared in 1994. That came out under Hypnosis. I think it is as good as any theory we have or better to explain the UFO phenomenon. This field is annoying do we want answers or what. I seriously am beginning to wonder do we?

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>2,13 hours video of Rendlesham Reunion event is now available on Youtube. For those who haven't followed the thread so far - event was held on 28th December 2010 at Community Hall in Woodbridge with primary witnesses Jim Penniston and John Burroughs. This is the link:

A friend of mine living in England who happens to be a Facebook friend of Jim Penniston sent me this a while ago.

I was witness to Cosford UFO incident, March 1993, so what Jim is claiming here interest's me. I can't say if he is right or not?

Anyway here is what I recieved.

A Skeptics definition of a UFO
"A UFO is an unidentified flying object which has been identified as a possible or actual alien spacecraft. Such objects include meteors, disintegrating satellites, flocks of birds, aircraft, lights, weather balloons, and just about anything within the visible band of electromagnetism. So far, however, nothing has been positively identified as an alien spacecraft in a way required by common sense and science. That is, there has been no recurring identical UFO experience and there is no physical evidence in support of either a UFO flyby or landing".
Well it looks like the Skeptics have there own ideas about UFOs. So skeptics only believe in this:
"A UFO is an unidentified flying object which has been identified as a possible or actual alien spacecraft. Ok, a nice statement on what you folks are looking for, and what to address the idea of alien spacecraft.... or should I say possible or actual identified alien spacecraft. How limited are these minds?

When I was at the 2011 UFO Conference in Phoenix in February... I ran into James McGahee, retired United States Air Force pilot, who is also an amateur astronomer and was the main skeptic with the Rendlesham Forest Incident...

I was getting ready to speak at the conference, and I ran into James McGahee at the restaurant just outside of the main convention hall. I said hello to him, and introduced myself, and I said I been wanting to meet him for quite awhile. With a very puzzling look on his face, he said; why is that? I told him we had a lot in common... More puzzling look from James... He said how that? Well I said, James we are much alike, we are both skeptics with this UFO stuff. He said then your going to retract the Rendlesham Forest Incident??? I said of course not, in the skeptics sense of the word, I told him, that Rendlesham is not about UFOs. It has never has been.... He was silent....... he stood there with a deer like stare, gazing at me..... I said I am going to reserve a seat up front at the conference when I speak in a few seconds. When I present the Rendlesham Forest Incident, I will call on you at the mike stand. I want you to do your very best on debunking this incident.... Put it to bed, once and for all. You may ask all the questions you want... I would really appreciate it....

Well, that time went and gone, and of course no James McGahee.... The reason is that the Rendlesham Forest Incident, never was about UFOs.. And UFOs is what approach he was prepared to use in his can skeptics approach, which I have reprinted above. For it was about a craft-of-unknown-origin. Well, this throws a whole new look at things....... A craft which we the witnesses on the first night, knew is was clearly from our future. By the communication and from the separate hypnosis sessions. For it was us!! Of course us active duty guys who bound by orders and such, never talked about it. Well for at least for thirteen more years.

Another skeptic, Ian Ridpath.... Well after years and years of telling the world what 160 Air Force Security Force Members seen on two nights, was a lighthouse... John Burroughs and I ask Ian to meet us last December so we can show him our exact actions and route we took... for the forest looked as it did back then, with the regrowth of trees..... He declined of course.... What I am saying that we have no problem going toe-to-toe with any skeptics.... But, they all have declined..... Why would those skeptics want to do this, you should ask yourself, for the burden of proof lays with us, not them.... You would think they would jump at the opportunity to take care of Rendlesham....

Another question from those skeptics.... if this was Top Secret, how can you talk about it? Very good question and is asked often and answered as much......

Upon out processing with the Air Force, I was required to sign a "I will not discuss or reveille document" It had all kinds of Top Secret and Classified stuff on there. Such as Single Operational Integrated Plans, contingency plans, nuclear weapons information, and a host of other classified material that I was exposed to during my time serving in the last twenty years... But, jumping out, which not what was there, but, what was not, that is what was jumping at me.... The most mysterious and amazing thing that ever happen to me, was missing. The Rendlesham Forest Incident. So I had my personnel people send off a message to the Air Force Information Office, at the Pentagon.... I was told to come back to CBPO the next day.

Well I returned, and was sitting with my separations NCO. He began to read me a paper note that he was holding... and said, The Pentagons response is, Nothing of a defense significance happen at RAF Bentwaters on the dates in question, so therefore, nothing is classified about it..

Well, I was just blown away.... something I had to guard and hold very close to my vest for the last thirteen years, is no longer of defense significance..... and not classified.... No frickin way that could happen, for I knew the gravity of what had happen, and so all the others too, and this was the most gutting experience, which defied all conventional explanation. A one-of-kind event which would out way what we as the human race, will look at things from this point on.....

But for me, it opened up the door for me to seek answers, which I have often thought about.... The symbols and the effect of my contact, have always kept me in awe... So nothing was said in 1993. But the longer, I was out, the more I began dreaming at night. Some horrifying and so terrible I never could tell no one. Not even my loved ones, but none were of Rendlesham... So in 1994 the nightmares became worse and I was getting less and less sleep.... For I knew this was PTSD, and I needed treatment.

The Veterans Administration would not treat me for PTSD, but it would cost me... Most of it was operational things like aircraft crashes, and my time in the period of the Gulf War. Things like that.... So out of my own pocket, I found an excellent therapist who was well trained in all aspects of mental health and traumatic events...

After a couple of initial visits, Sharon (the therapist) was very concern about the nightmares, she said the easiest way to address these issues is transgressional hypnosis... Taking back to the events and moving forward.... Sounded very good and I agreed.

To record it was standard procedure, so she could go back for further questions and other things. And when I was transgressed to Ten years old then brought forward. Our hopes was to address some old experiences of a traumatic nature that I have experienced. The last thing that I thought would ever come out, would be The Rendlesham Incident, and the blocks that were put in-place by the United States...... Upon this being discovered, a second hypnosis was done the following day... And then the rest is history... (see note on time-line and codes)

I would like to turn the tables on the skeptics, I will ask them a few questions, then I will give them some facts, and then some points to ponder. So who do the skeptics work for? What is there job? What do they want for an end result? Have you ever made any money off of these cases, do you receive any funding from the British or American governments? Those questions should get things started. But, the irony is that it goes pretty much like this. When we get close to sharing something significant with mankind these psy-ops agents and disinformation agents come crashing down on us like ten tonnes of bricks attempting to silence us for good.

Sad thing about it all is that people rather believe the disinformation because its exaggerated and so way out than the real truth. Heading these disinformation campaigns are mostly so called "Top UFO Researchers" and self proclaimed ET "Guru’s" who pretend to know everything about extraterrestrials and UFOs. As another friend, and researcher said to me recently. "You know you are getting close, when they distort the truth and out right lie about you.... It is then you know you are getting somewhere "

One final question? After thirty years you need to remember, that when you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything. So that is why the account has not changed. There are factors which mitigate variable points... but, these are natural and is because of awareness....

It has only came to my attention today, that there was a remarkable important event that happened in 1993. Nick Pope did a documentary on it in 2006. Of course, John and I both believe with very high certainly that we both believe the Cosford UFO in 1993 was associated with the one witnessed in 1980 at Rendlesham by us. A continuance of a time line, which was altered in 1980. An event that started in 1980 and will end in 2015... no it is not gloom and doom stuff, just the sequence of events that were initiated back in 1980.

It reinforces the Time Travel impressions, and the hypnosis sessions that both John and I did independently of each other, some five year apart, and unknown to each other, only till recently in the last few months and finally talking after 29 years earnestly... RAF Cosford and RAF Bentwaters/Woodbridge, the similarities are so overwhelming they are not by chance... they are related... the beams being sent down to the ground, the triangular crafts, verified by radar, verified by military trained observers....... And the list goes on and on.....

One final thought to the what ifs and this is for those skeptics, please think about this; The two incidents are related with triangular craft being in charge of the British airspace for a unknown period of time... Both incidents are of no defense significance to the Ministry of Defense, even though they have determined they are unexplainable... Oh my, I do think the MOD has a serious security issues here...

A point to ponder.....

Time is all about, what is relative, and what view point you are watching from.... lets look at it from theirs.
But, maybe,....... just maybe....., to them......... for them, the time difference on the crafts clock had only a few dozen minutes go by from being at Rendlesham to being at RAF Cosford.... And for the rest of us, some thirteen years has passed... after all time is relative, is it not? Just a what if for the skeptics..... and remember, Rendlesham and RAF Cosford are not about UFOs...... They are about time travel.....
One additional thought for the skeptics and all who read this.... During my 1994 hypnosis, where it describes "them" as being "us" from the future (50,000 years in the future). The one thing I say with clarity, for they left this clear in my mind, and this was done through the craft, which has activated communication... The statement is simple:

"that even in the future, we are still alone, and we are still waiting, for first contact.....

Sincere thanks for posting this. However, I'm not even sure how to respond to Penniston's approach here. It appears he is assuming he has refuted the sceptics simply by leveraging a time travel explanation over a UFO encounter explanation. Additionally, his writing appears to be dotted with paranoia and leaps of logic, such as the case with his "challenge" to the skeptical community, and speculation which borders on fantasy about a believed connection between Rendlesham and RAF Cosford -something that could never be proved without the time travelers themselves. Furthermore, it's clear he made use of a Yeoman when serving, because his understanding of basic grammer and spelling is suspect to say the least. It's an interesting piece, and moderately thought provoking, but worrisome in some regard.

Wow! I echo HotKafka's appreciation for that posting. This is the first I have heard that he was given the message ""that even in the future, we are still alone, and we are still waiting, for first contact ..." Is this a new revelation or something that I have just overlooked? I think it is new. The story seems to be fleshing out. Time travelers from 50K travel to England on a survey mission of some sort, zap an ASCI message into Jim's head and deliver the ultimate Disclosure shocker! Essentially that there are no real aliens only evolutionarily changed humans visiting from the future. We sure could have used a heads up about a couple of things if that was the case. "Oh b.t.w. those reactors at Fukushima ..."

We sure could have used a heads up about a couple of things if that was the case. "Oh b.t.w. those reactors at Fukushima ..."

First let me say I'm very skeptical (hell, more than skeptical) of the time travel theory. Still, to play the devils advocate here I would like to say something about the above quote. While I agree in theory that if God or the Universe or Time Travelers or even Natural Selection did exist and could warn us of danger it is hard to understand why "he,she,they,it" doesn't work that way. However, it is also a simplistic way (imo) of looking at and disgaurding some deeper truths. It may even be that on some level "we" have chosen for karmic reasons to go through what we go through and maybe we can't "save" anybody else from their experience. Maybe time is an illusion and everything happens in one eternal moment. Maybe I'm full of shit (wouldn't be the first time somebody thought so) :) Who knows ?

My usual caveat, i only post ideas, not answers

In yet another co-incidence, I came across this in the Dr Who book im currently reading, "The witch hunters" pg 76

"The human mind is simply not equipped to deal with four-dimensional physics"

And while im not sure that statement is entirely true, we do tend to think of time travel in terms of linear time. Being immersed in linear time, flavours our perceptions.
We are like fish in a bowl, to us the bowl is the universe, it is difficult to think outside the bowl, or in this case "outside" time.

And thats the crux of the matter, If you have what we call time travel technology, you are "outside" time.
You are "above" time looking down on the line, instead of being in the line itself.

Even when we describe time travel , we do so with linear time terms, past present future, uptime/downtime.
All describe time from within time, a 4th dimensional population , doesnt think in those terms.
Even the term time travel is a linear time description, a time traveller doesnt travel so much as step from place to place.
The very term travel implys you occupy each and every point between A and B, one doesnt travel from 100 years ago to a hundred years hence, one steps from one place to the next. The 4th dimension is a conduit that links the two places directly

Its the difference between watching a river flow past you from the bank, and clinging to a log in the river itself.
The laws of physics have been ammended many times, 200 years ago the idea that time is variable and not a fixed rate would have been absurd, today we know otherwise.

Researchers in the United States have for the first time shown that time passes faster the higher up you are.
In a curious aspect of Albert Einsten's theory of relativity, they show that someone living or working long hours in a top floor apartment or office will age more quickly than someone on the ground floor.
To understand this research, you first need to grasp an idea thrown up by Einstein more than 100 years ago.
In his theory of general relativity, Einstein predicted that a clock at a higher elevation would run faster than a clock on the planet's surface because it experiences a weaker gravitational force.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/09/24/3020863.htm?section=justin

Think about that, if the speed of time is a variable, then the speed at which time passes can be manipulated.
If the speed of time can be manipulated, can we step "outside" of it ?
The gravity probe B experiments also factor into this, spacetime can be dragged, you can move a frame of spacetime.

200 years ago time was an immutable fixed constant, today we know its not, i suspect that as we explore this facet of knowledge we will learn we are not "stuck" in it after all, but can step outside it where we can look at it topographically and reinsert ourselves anywhere we like in the landscape below

This will give us a 4th dimensional perspective on reality.

Once was a time we could not fly, but technology gave us the ability to step up from the ground to which we were bound, i suspect the same principle applys to time

Sincere thanks for posting this. However, I'm not even sure how to respond to Penniston's approach here. It appears he is assuming he has refuted the sceptics simply by leveraging a time travel explanation over a UFO encounter explanation. Additionally, his writing appears to be dotted with paranoia and leaps of logic, such as the case with his "challenge" to the skeptical community, and speculation which borders on fantasy about a believed connection between Rendlesham and RAF Cosford -something that could never be proved without the time travelers themselves. Furthermore, it's clear he made use of a Yeoman when serving, because his understanding of basic grammer and spelling is suspect to say the least. It's an interesting piece, and moderately thought provoking, but worrisome is some regard.

The time traveling hypothesis for me is a valid theory. I can 't conclusively sit and here and tell you these UFO' belong to a peoples from our future. But at the end of the day, how reliable is the evidence UFO's are been piloted by strangers from other world's? You really do have to careful in favoring one UFO theory of another, not you some people here have. The only certainty i would have is, objects capable of planet flight have been witnessed and substantiated, and so far, sixty plus years nobody has provided compelling evidence yet linking these craft back to a human source in our present day...

Now the Time Traveling hypothesis weirds me out, if true everyone on this planet all 6 billion of us have already perished know longer living and breathing, I'M DEAD everyone else is dead that is pretty weird knowing Time Travelers know this, and would be looking down on peoples, who have long since died and have been buried!.

Who here has touched a craft of unknown origin, not me, you have to least respect the fact Jim has had this of the wall type of UFO eperience rather it was intentional or by chance, he still experienced it, so his opinion on what the experience represents should be listened to, but not blindly listened to lol. I personally don't seen how he can make a connection between Cosford and Rendlesam, different years, different times and places. But can't rule it out though can we, the same source was perhaps behind both UFO incidents?

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

I watched this video of the Cosford UFO Incident last night, it describes what happened in lot of detail, for those who are not familiar with the event, this video will inform you.

[video]http://youtu.be/q0rAh1slYsQ[/video]

I don't doubt the veracity of either Penniston or Burroughs in reporting events as they recall them. I don't doubt their sincerity or competency in doing their highly responsible jobs at the time of the Rendlesham event. But--comparing these gentlemens' demeanor over the years since 1980, one senses what amounts to a subtle change in personalities. Especially regarding Penniston. Granted, people change over time. But it seems that whatever happened to them has left them increasingly more confused as the years progress. Perhaps this is not surprising, whatever combination of explanations we choose.

Again, I don't think either man is lying. But I have to question to what degree they know what they know.

In my humble opinion this case has way more leverage than Roswell ever had.

Still living witnesses that were, at the time, in military service, for once.

And some also talked about it, and I thank them profoundly for doing so.

A few questions about time travelers spring to my mind:
1) Why would anyone possessing the intelligence and technology to travel in time endanger their futures by altering their past?
2) What relevance could events 50K years in the travelers past have that would justify the incredible effort, energy, and risk of making such a journey?
3) What are the chances of contemporary technology such as ASCII being employed by such travelers?

It seems more probable that something else is going on of unknown origin and intent.

Back