• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

are vaccines safe?

are vaccines safe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both had been hitting all milestones early. After vaccines they regressed and had numerous issues with skin, mobility, ears, gastrointestinal, sensitivity to sound, autistic spectrum, etc. we were told all were normal symptoms after vaccines. Vaccinating was the stupidest thing I ever did.
Absolutely no scientific reason to do it.
My god man, I'm so sorry.

Have they recovered? How were these symptoms linked to vaccinations?

Nope. Vaccines. Almost the same exact injuries happened to my girlfriends kids. They both reacted adversely to the first round of MMR so she didn't vaccinate further thankfully.
I don't understand why you don't watch VAXXED. Do you need 4 bucks?
Wait wait wait.

Four out of four kids this happened to?

That is so improbable I just don't know what to say.

Wait wait wait.

Four out of four kids this happened to?

That is so improbable I just don't know what to say.

There are thousands of people injured. 3.8 billion has been paid out to just a fraction of those injured.
My kids are 31 and 30. Hers are 12 and 14.
I have been with her about 2 years.

Many parents are told the same thing. That reactions are normal. Ear infections are normal, eczema is normal, suddenly not talking, walking, no eye contact, etc is normal. Sudden infant death a few days or weeks after vaccination is also normal.
Bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are thousands of people injured. 3.8 billion has been paid out to just a fraction of those injured.
My kids are 31 and 30. Hers are 12 and 14.
I have been with her about 2 years.
So 20 years different with entirely different vaccines they had the same symptoms?

Natural extinction of species is what promotes evolution and should not be that concerning in the big picture. It could be argued that since we are natural to the earth, whatever we do is natural, if Fukashima radiation kills us all then it isnt really much different than all of us dying from an astroid impact or ice age, volcanic blast, etc etc.

In that context why are Vaccines bad ?

So 20 years different with entirely different vaccines they had the same symptoms?

Both had MMR as directed by the schedule. My opinion is the MMR should be broke up again into single doses and not given until after 3 years of age at least. The Hep B and vitamin k should not be given at all.

In that context why are Vaccines bad ?

Because we have a natural immune system in place. Once you get measles or mumps you have life long immunity. With vaccines you have life long boosters. Dumb.

Eventually evolution will weed out those who cant tolerate vaccines, no big deal.

In your own words its not a concern in the "Big Picture". If a few people get sick from vaccines it isn't really that much different from a few people getting sick from Fukushima radiation.

This is your own philosophy Pixel.

It "promotes evolution" in your own words.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to quote it again because its the very definition of your hypocrisy

Natural extinction of species is what promotes evolution and should not be that concerning in the big picture. It could be argued that since we are natural to the earth, whatever we do is natural, if Fukushima radiation kills us all then it isnt really much different than all of us dying from an astroid impact or ice age, volcanic blast, etc etc.

"Whatever we do is natural", That in your own philosophy must include vaccines.

Its contradictory to claim that Fukushima radiation is Ok but Vaccines are not.
You've been calling everyone else silly in this thread, do you not see how this contradiction makes you look the silliest of all .?

But look on the bright side, you are OK with Fukushima radiation killing us all, Vaccines wont do that. Oh it might kill off a small number of the weaker ones, but it wont kill us all.

That has to be good news doesn't it.

In your own words the small number of people affected by vaccines "should not be that concerning in the big picture".

Both had MMR as directed by the schedule. My opinion is the MMR should be broke up again into single doses and not given until after 3 years of age at least. The Hep B and vitamin k should not be given at all.
Then you have a serious problem, likely environmental.

Thiomersal was phased out in 1999.

These two sets of kids recieved two entirely different kinds of vaccines.

I know from a nurse here in the Uk that some Pharmaceutical companies do not like to disclose whats in the vaccines mainly due to the mercury content. Again i understand both sides of the coin in this sort of debate there are pros and cons for both sides. It will be only a problem if "they" start making people take Vaccinations against peoples will.

It's very simple stuff in regards to vaccination. You can choose natural lifelong immunity and natural herd immunity OR you can choose lifelong injecting of known harmful and poorly tested neurotoxins and harmful additives directly into yours and your loved ones blood streams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back