• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

are vaccines safe?

are vaccines safe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So you collected the easy 100 grand? Congratulations

That's the thing though Pixel - the whole thing is disingenuous. You know who decides if you get the 100k? The producer of the movie Vaxxed and Robert DeNiro... so a biased documentary film maker and an actor. It's flawed from the start since the people making the decision are clueless to the science as evidenced in their foolish ideas around vaccines. They (like you) have been harmed in some way and vaccines are the easy scapegoat to explain something awful that has happened, despite the fact that correlation does not imply causation.

It's unfortunate that judgement can so easily be clouded by tragedy, but it is human nature and understandable. I'm sorry that you have been harmed in the past, but it is highly possible that what happened to you did not come from a vaccine, or you were one of the extraordinary few people that have in fact been harmed by vaccines. No one here will tell you there are no risks with vaccines, but as is made clear by the facts, the rewards far outweigh the risks.

That's the thing though Pixel - the whole thing is disingenuous. You know who decides if you get the 100k? The producer of the movie Vaxxed and Robert DeNiro... so a biased documentary film maker and an actor. It's flawed from the start since the people making the decision are clueless to the science as evidenced in their foolish ideas around vaccines. They (like you) have been harmed in some way and vaccines are the easy scapegoat to explain something awful that has happened, despite the fact that correlation does not imply causation.

It's unfortunate that judgement can so easily be clouded by tragedy, but it is human nature and understandable. I'm sorry that you have been harmed in the past, but it is highly possible that what happened to you did not come from a vaccine, or you were one of the extraordinary few people that have in fact been harmed by vaccines. No one here will tell you there are no risks with vaccines, but as is made clear by the facts, the rewards far outweigh the risks.

No, you get the money if you find the study. No tricks. What's the problem? Should be easy for you pro vax people.

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean like the 'easy' $1M paranormal challenge that has never paid out?

Nope, sorry.

Because that would be stupid.

You saying Robert Kennedy Jr is s crook?
Sorry, you are wrong. And save your time because there is no study proving mercury is safe. Yet some of you people inject it into your kids blood stream. Strange...And stupid.

You saying Robert Kennedy Jr is s crook?
Sorry, you are wrong. And save your time because there is no study proving mercury is safe. Yet some of you people inject it into your kids blood stream. Strange...And stupid.
Lol.

Not all vaccines contain mercury.

And all vaccines for kids under six no longer do.

The ones that still do, contain less mercury... than one can of tuna. A lot less. 200 vaccinations contain less than the mercury in one can.

This is by far the most ill-informed and irrational complaint you could have, Pixel.

Lol.

Not all vaccines contain mercury.

And all vaccines for kids under six no longer do.

The ones that still do, contain less mercury... than one can of tuna. A lot less. 200 vaccinations contain less than the mercury in one can.

This is by far the most ill-informed and irrational complaint you could have, Pixel.

I know very well all vaccines do not contain Mercury. That's because it was discovered to be unsafe.
Your reference to tuna is laughable. It's not likely anyone would inject tuna into a blood vein.
You do realize the difference between ingesting and injecting right? You do realize one is processed and excreted and one stays in your body right?
You do realize pregnant women that should not consume tuna right?
You sir are very ill informed.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Did you know?
In the first 6 years of life your child receives the following:
• 17,500 mcg 2-phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
• 5,700 mcg aluminum (neurotoxin)
• Unknown amounts of fetal bovine serum(aborted cow blood)
• 801.6 mcg formaldehyde (carcinogen, embalming agent)
• 23,250 mcg gelatin (ground up animal carcasses)
• 500 mcg human albumin (human blood)
• 760 mcg of monosodium L-glutamate (causes obesity & diabetes)
• Unknown amounts of MRC-5 cells (aborted human babies)
• Over 10 mcg neomycin (antibiotic)
• Over 0.075 mcg polymyxin B (antibiotic)
• Over 560 mcg polysorbate 80 (carcinogen)
• 116 mcg potassium chloride (used in lethal injection to shut down the heart and stop breathing)
• 188 mcg potassium phosphate (liquid fertilizer agent)
• 260 mcg sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)
• 70 mcg sodium borate (Borax, used for cockroach control)
• 54,100 mcg of sodium chloride (table salt)
• Unknown amounts of sodium citrate (food additive)
• Unknown amounts of sodium hydroxide (Danger! Corrosive)
• 2,800 mcg sodium phosphate (toxic to any organism)
• Unknown amounts of sodium phosphate monobasic monohydrate (toxic to any organism)
• 32,000 mcg sorbitol (Not to be injected)
• 0.6 mcg streptomycin (antibiotic)
• Over 40,000 mcg sucrose (cane sugar)
• 35,000 mcg yeast protein (fungus)
• 5,000 mcg urea (metabolic waste from human urine)
• Other chemical residuals
(Note: This list does not include the dreaded neurotoxin mercury. Each non live virus vaccine in India contains upwards of 25mcg of the mercury compound Thiomersal. Thus each vaccine exceeds the EPA limit of mercury in water 50,000 times! The EPA is scared about mercury in vaccines and one of its officials once famously said, "We are worried only about the environment". The EPA has reasons to be scared. Ingesting mercury and injecting mercury are two entirely different things. Mercury is one of the most dangerous neurotoxins known to man. It is also a reproductive toxin and a genetic toxin.)"
(From the book, "What The Pharmaceutical Companies Don't Want You To Know About Vaccines" - By Dr Todd M. Elsner)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know very well all vaccines do not contain Mercury. That's because it was discovered to be unsafe.
Your reference to tuna is laughable. It's not likely anyone would inject tuna into a blood vein.
You do realize the difference between ingesting and injecting right? You do realize one is processed and excreted and one stays in your body right?
You do realize pregnant women that should not consume tuna right?
You sir are very ill informed.

My point is that if you've ever had a tuna salad sandwich, you've been exposed to more mercury than you will by a lifetime of vaccines.

Mercury wasn't removed because it was unsafe. It was removed because of the FUD of it being unsafe - by irrational people.

Mirror time, Pixel.

My point is that if you've ever had a tuna salad sandwich, you've been exposed to more mercury than you will by a lifetime of vaccines.

Mercury wasn't removed because it was unsafe. It was removed because of the FUD of it being unsafe - by irrational people.

Mirror time, Pixel.

If is safe then please provide the safety study then collect your 100 grand.

Read below and tell me how safe it is.

Concerns regarding mercury in vaccines were addressed in a letter published by the Journal Pediatrics on March 13, 2008 (update 3/17/2016: letter is no longer available online). As noted in the letter, parents and pregnant women may want to consider the following data and make an informed decision.

0.5 parts per billion (ppb) mercury = Kills human neuroblastoma cells (Parran et al., Toxicol Sci 2005; 86: 132-140).
2 ppb mercury = U.S. EPA limit for drinking water.
20 ppb mercury = Neurite membrane structure destroyed (Leong et al., Neuroreport 2001; 12: 733-37).
200 ppb mercury = level in liquid the EPA classifies as hazardous waste.
25,000 ppb mercury = Concentration of mercury in the Hepatitis B vaccine, administered at birth in the U.S., from 1990-2001.
50,000 ppb Mercury = Concentration of mercury in multi-dose DTaP and Haemophilus B vaccine vials, administered 4 times each in the 1990's to children at 2, 4, 6, 12 and 18 months of age.
50,000 ppb Mercury = Current "preservative" level mercury in multi-dose flu (94% of supply), meningococcal and tetanus (7 and older) vaccines. This can be confirmed by simply analyzing the multi- dose vials.

If god/Jesus/Buddha/the Flying Spaghetti Monster/Donald Trump/any other authority figure you recognize told you that you should vaccinate yourself and your children Pixel... would you believe them?

If god/Jesus/Buddha/the Flying Spaghetti Monster/Donald Trump/any other authority figure you recognize told you that you should vaccinate yourself and your children Pixel... would you believe them?

I believed the doctors and they injured both my children.

Their immune systems are now compromised. I should have listened to my mom who was a nurse. She said a Doctor told her to convince me NOT to vaccinate my kids. It was the worst mistake I ever made.

I believed the doctors and they injured both my children.
In all seriousness Pixel, we may disagree on many things, but I'm sorry that happened to them.

I may believe you have the wrong choice when it comes to vaccines but I do not doubt you want to protect your children.

Their immune systems are now compromised. I should have listened to my mom who was a nurse. She said a Doctor told her to convince me NOT to vaccinate my kids. It was the worst mistake I ever made.

They were compromised as the result of a vaccination?

How are they compromised as a result?

I understand if you choose not to answer - it's your kid's medical info and I respect that.

Both had been hitting all milestones early. After vaccines they regressed and had numerous issues with skin, mobility, ears, gastrointestinal, sensitivity to sound, autistic spectrum, etc. we were told all were normal symptoms after vaccines. Vaccinating was the stupidest thing I ever did.
Absolutely no scientific reason to do it.

Back