• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

April 25th, O'Brien, Mott, Greenfield, Clelland, Bosley

See? Right there... you're being a condescending dick. For example, if you, or even a loved one, got raped, would you not put a lot of time and effort into seeking justice? To some idiot who knew nothing of the case yet felt OK to talk shit, I'm sure you'd come off as having "a hint of obsession." God, this isn't even about UFO's in reality...

I don't know exactly who is right or wrong, but I do know that you are being incredibly inhuman in your approach on the case.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Who got what wrong? Who has read through the evidence presented and who has not? Explain.... no more vague correspondence or "so and so told me" and other such stuff. Say exactly what you think providing examples and names or leave the topic alone. Clearly, you guys haven't done the research, so why are you talking about it and attacking a potential victim?

Given the seriousness of Ms. Woods' charges, the best place for this to be resolved is in a court of law. In all likelihood, this will be a civil court unless a local prosecutor in Pennsylvania identifies a basis upon which to indict Dr. Jacobs. An internet forum is not the place to settle this dispute -- it will lead to nothing more than an exchange of insults. In a proper court case, all evidence submitted will be subject to the discovery process beforehand, will need to be properly authenticated upon submission in the trial, and will be subject to cross-examination (including, most importantly, by audio experts).

I would encourage everyone to revisit the events of the Duke Rape Case which played itself out in the American media during 2006. It underlines the importance of following the proper procedures in these instances where serious charges are made by one party against the other -- for the protection of all the parties involved.

So lying about what people say in these forums or on the show is a good thing then?

i guess sarcasm doesnt translate to well on the internet. I meant that Brownie's post was pointless when this thread was half back on track again.

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

I would encourage everyone to revisit the events of the Duke Rape Case which played itself out in the American media during 2006. It underlines the importance of following the proper procedures in these instances where serious charges are made by one party against the other -- for the protection of all the parties involved.

Why is everyone always talking about rape with regards to this subject, whatever crime Jacobs supposedly commited (and i'm not convinced that he has)... its nothing to do with rape, and nowhere near as serious IMO

i guess sarcasm doesnt translate to well on the internet. I meant that Brownie's post was pointless when this thread was half back on track again.

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

Why is everyone always talking about rape with regards to this subject, whatever crime Jacobs supposedly commited (and i'm not convinced that he has)... its nothing to do with rape, and nowhere near as serious IMO

The point is not "rape" but rather the necessity of following the proper procedures and safeguards whenever serious allegations are made, for the protection of all parties. Look up the case on Wikipedia. No guilt is implied towards either party here.

I'm not sure what to say about the show...I suppose, this angle of the problem is not my cup of tea. The whole thing seems very religiousy...full of hinted at half dreams, with very little of anything to grasp onto and build from except some legends of more hinted at half dreams. I suppose, the idea is valid, I just didn't hear a whole lot of what I would call evidence.

While I listened, with interest, the whole thing felt like farting and then trying to catch it in a bottle.

1. To make craft such as the ones we see, they would need materials and space to make them, and we don't see many Crypto terrestrial miners anywhere (a silly example but you get the idea) so they must either be from the future or another dimension, but not from this earth and this time period imo

I would not say that the materials described by accounts are necessarily from somewhere else. They could just be alloys and combinations of materials not yet discovered. Raw materials are combined and processed in various ways that give them special properties. Stainless steel for example is not found in raw form, rather it requires certain knowledge to process the iron ore into its more specialized form of stainless steel.

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Just to address a few points: Greenfield said that they are most likely from here, because that is where we see them. - Well that just isnt true, as people have seen UFO's out in space, perhaps on the moon, and perhaps even orbiting mars (phobos). Plus the fact is, of course we would see them mostly on earth, because that is where we are! We arent in the andromeda galaxy so we cant see them there.

I agree with you on this point. Further why do we presuppose that this phenomenon "comes from" someplace to begin with. In my speculation, if these are actual beings and craft, the crypto thing seems unlikely in the sense the sense that I have seen zero info hinting that these beings sleep or rest or require any kind of "base" or place to need to be from. They just don't seem to have those kinds of human needs. I suspect we are dealing with highly nomadic beings who can spend eons at any one particular place should they choose, and whose advanced transportation allows them to bend, time and therefore space (as Biedny as said many times) giving them the freedom to go anywhere they want for any amount of time. They also don't have the same human need to be highly sociable with eachother and live in small groups largely independent of others of their kind meaning their similarities to others of their kind will likely diverge over time if they are reproducing at all in any sexual kind of way. End of pure speculation. Seems Hawking thinks aliens would likely also be highly nomadic: Stephen Hawking: Aliens may not come in peace - CSMonitor.com

Re: April 25th, O'Brien, Mott, Greenfield, Clelland, Bosley

Originally Posted by Gene Steinberg So lying about what people say in these forums or on the show is a good thing then?

i guess sarcasm doesnt translate to well on the internet.

:D Awe, poor Hoff.....You trolling me backfired. :rolleyes:

Didn't "Emma" say that her therapist didn't recommend or advise her to seek out Dr Jacobs? (I'm paraphrasing here)..."..that he was no longer her therapist at that point and that he could not recommend her to anyone let alone Dr Jacobs". I stand corrected on this point.
If the above is true whose decision was it to seek out Dr Jacobs? If "Emma" indeed took it upon herself to place herself in the hands or Jacobs, doesn't she need to take some responsibility for that?
Also what was her original therapist treating her for? I might have missed that bit so I appologise if that question has already been answered.

Found it!

My therapist did NOT give permission for this. He made it clear that as he was no longer my therapist at the time, that he could not advise me about it either.

Didn't "Emma" say that her therapist didn't recommend or advise her to seek out Dr Jacobs? (I'm paraphrasing here)..."..that he was no longer her therapist at that point and that he could not recommend her to anyone let alone Dr Jacobs". I stand corrected on this point.
If the above is true whose decision was it to seek out Dr Jacobs? If "Emma" indeed took it upon herself to place herself in the hands or Jacobs, doesn't she need to take some responsibility for that?
Also what was her original therapist treating her for? I might have missed that bit so I appologise if that question has already been answered.

I have addressed these questions in my rebuttal to Dr. Jacobs' defamatory statement, at Emma Woods: Rebuttal to Dr. David Jacobs

My former therapist made contact with Dr. Jacobs in mid 2002, while he was still my therapist. Dr. Jacobs had a page on his website saying that he provided information to therapists, and my former therapist asked for information and advice in dealing with my case. Dr. Jacobs told my former therapist that he had helped many therapists with their clients, in both America and other countries.

Dr. Jacobs presents himself on his website as an expert academic researcher, and it was entirely appropriate for my former therapist to contact him for this reason. Many of Dr. Jacobs' other research subjects have been referred to him by their therapists.

Dr. Jacobs gave me his home telephone number, and he communicated with me through email and the phone for the following two and a half years. He was interested in the research that I was doing on my own case, and he assisted me with it by providing me with feedback, advice, and some materials to assist in the collection of physiological data that I was recording as part of my research.

During that time my former therapist retired.

In late 2004, after having been in communication with me for two and a half years, and assisting me with my research, Dr. Jacobs offered to conduct hypnosis with me over the phone. As my former therapist was no longer my therapist, he said that he could not give his formal approval for the hypnosis to proceed, and that he also could not advise me on it.

Dr. Jacobs has deliberately given people the false impression that my former therapist gave approval for the hypnosis, to try to cover himself in regard to criticism for conducting hypnosis with me over the phone.

Dr. Jacobs told me that I would be a research subject of Temple University participating in scholarly research. I signed Temple University Research Consent forms which stated this. This is why I agreed to become his research subject. I had a right to expect that I would be treated ethically as a research subject in those circumstances. I am not responsible for Dr. Jacobs' subsequent mistreatment of me. He is responsible for his own misconduct.

Gene, in response to the "Grandfather Paradox" question you posed in the episode, I'd like to say this ...

I feel the grandfather paradox itself is an outdated concept. I'm more convinced of the view of Multiverse Theory that if you were able to step into the past, you'd merely create an alternate timeline where the changes you made were the past, with the original timeline remaining intact and unaltered.

So, if you went back in time and killed your grandfather before your father was conceived, it wouldn't be *your* grandfather you killed, but a version of your grandfather in an alternate timeline you created by slipping into the past, a divergent history. Therefore, the grandfather was killed by a version of his potential grandson from an alternate future, not his exact would-be grandson from the same timeline he was killed in.

A paradox is simply something that cannot happen. Multiverse Theory combined with Time Travel always negates a paradox.

The Rendlesham Forest Incident is probably the best case in favor of UFOs (or at least some UFOs) being Time Travelers. You have two key eyewitnesses in that case who claim they were told (or had downloaded by touching a symbol in the other individual's case) that the beings were us, humans, who were time travelers from 40,000 to 50,000 years from now. They didn't seem to care how much they were altering the timeline by interfering there.

If this is actually true, and the two eyewitnesses are reliably relating this information, and they are who they said they were, that means that our own timeline is itself an alternate history, and originally, the Rendlesham Forest Incident never happened. So, the original timeline would be one in which that incident never happened.

Think of Chaos Theory and how greatly our present would be different if even that one incident had not taken place. All of those individuals would have led very different lives, all talks and discussions about that case over the years would have never happened, etc. Even the Paracast episode where you interviewed one of the eyewitnesses never happened. That's a pretty big ripple on our history.

The multiple timeline theory certainly fueled last year's "Star Trek" reboot. Well at least it allows you to escape the potential pitfalls of time travel. And wouldn't it be nice to know that your colossal screw up -- and we've all made many -- didn't happen in an alternate universe?

I've read the first couple of pages in this thread and apologize for not having read what may be very interesting posts in the interim. Forgive me if I beat a dead horse, but we've heard plenty of discussion on the ETH for many, many years. I was thrilled to listen to something new without the interjection of argument for the ETH. We'll still get plenty of that. It is unnecessary to interject that argument when it is well known, and there are interesting options for exploration. Argument would have spoiled the stream of consciousness discussion, one I enjoyed very much.

Just my 2 cents.

And wouldn't it be nice to know that your colossal screw up -- and we've all made many -- didn't happen in an alternate universe?

As opposed to this one being the "colossal screw-up universe?" No doubt our universe is designated "Universe 13" or "Murphy's Universe" with a little caution note, on the dials of all trans-dimensional parallel universe spanning vehicles out there.

One-sided? Huh? After 60 years of spinning the ETH/ETA/ETR wheels with nothing to show? And those who "believe"—for decades—shouting down creative thinkers who simply point out the obvious ? I salute Gene in his guest selection: its good and healthy to present a show that covers various closed-system theories, for a change...

BTW: Show me one shred of unequivocal evidence that we are being visited by ETs and then we can have a real debate...

I agree that people should stop shouting down alternative ideas, but I think the real problem is that we just don't have enough information. We have sightings, photographs, radar images, and hearsay. We simply don't have enough data to rule in or out any specific hypothesis at this point.

I disagree that the ETH isn't a hypothesis. It is testable, provided we had more data. The CTH is also testable, again with more data.

We just don't have a clue here.

And just to quickly address the Nuke thing, where people say why would Aliens give a damn about whether we blow ourseelves up.

I've been thinking about this in passing the past few days. Some say that a non-earthbound species shouldn't care whether we blow ourselves up. My speculation is that nuclear detonations may have an effect that we don't understand, whether in a trans-dimensional aspect or even a quantum effect upon worlds that are separated by thousands, or even millions of light-years apart.

Could a massive output of nuclear energy (ie: an explosion.) open up a dimensional portal? Or could it create instability in other portals/wormholes that already exist? I'm sure that transferrence and entanglement is not limited to earthly physics.

Perhaps the consequences of earthly actions are not limited to only earth? If that is so, then it would behoove the fellow members of our universe(s), or possibly dimension(s) to investigate and interfere if necessary.

*eta

I haven't finished listening to this episode yet, but I am finding the discussion to be very entertaining and consistent with what I like about the Paracast. All the panelists seem to be open minded. Different points of view and alternative approaches towards the UFO subject tends to be taboo for some reason, and generally those that disagree are mislabeled skeptics and debunkers.

Have listened to them, but am just interested in remote viewing right now as its currently something that i'm trying to decide whether it has any basis in truth or whether its just lucky guessing. You're right about the evidence thing though, he does come up with a lot of ideas and you don't often hear much evidence.

Guys, in all fairness, does anyone truly have more evidence for anything we present here? Don't get me wrong, I sincerely LOVE the use of the word 'wacky' in relation to what I talk about. Seriously. I was taught years ago to have a sense of humor about all this stuff, especially what I experienced personally. If you listen, you'll hear that the underground stuff came from another source, not personal experience. All I have to go on are the sources have told me and what many of us research from history and, yes, legends throughout history. I have also stated that the reason I even bring up the legends is that sometimes such stories have an initial nugget of fact at their core, and this is what we need to get to the bottom of. Also, I have personally gone into the field to investigate some of the lore, found nothing, and reported as such publicly. So I have been forthcoming with my search for evidence. But we can't talk about one zany thing based on eyewitness accounts and be accepting and rub our chins in earnest consideration while expecting another wacky thing to provide more 'evidence'. It's ALL wacky! That's why we love it!

That said, even I would like to see more evidence of what I talk about regarding inner Earth mysteries! A few years back, I learned from David Childress about a tunnel in South America into which a Brazilian army patrol had explored four days deep(!) before coming upon a large 'room' from which three more tunnels continued deeper. This tunnel was roughly nine feet high and a little more than an average sized man's armspan wide -- and the walls and floor were smooth, as though man-made. david said he explored this tunnel himself and knows it exists and would like to return there with a camera team. I designed a team expedition and he and I discussed possible interest from BBC's 'To The Ends of The Earth' interest, but in the end we could never find any investor interested in the project. I had two former Navy SEALs (field surgeon, one of them) enthusiastically interested in being on the team. I offered the same sort of team to Jan Lamprecht with whom I had been exchanging a few emails and as soon as I showed I was serious, not another word from him. I am frustrated also by the lack of commitment from people in the field. It seems many are more interested in selling books and perpetuating their theory's marketability than actually getting out there and investigating whether they are right or not. My mea culpa in that regard is that I have been appearing on shows talking about this stuff but haven't done much in the field on that subject. The last few years of my life have been dedicated to another investigation and a book that will be coming out soon on an entirely different but no less compelling subject for me. Also, we had a difficult family loss in that time, so it precluded certain activities on my part.

But out of respect for the request for more evidence, me too! I want to see more evidence!

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

I must make a correction:

I said:

"My mea culpa in that regard is that I have been appearing on shows talking about this stuff but haven't done much in the field on that subject."

That should have read:

"My mea culpa in that regard lately is that I have been appearing on shows talking about this stuff but haven't done much in the field on that subject in the past few years.

Walter

Guys, in all fairness, does anyone truly have more evidence for anything we present here? Don't get me wrong, I sincerely LOVE the use of the word 'wacky' in relation to what I talk about. Seriously. I was taught years ago to have a sense of humor about all this stuff, especially what I experienced personally. If you listen, you'll hear that the underground stuff came from another source, not personal experience. All I have to go on are the sources have told me and what many of us research from history and, yes, legends throughout history. I have also stated that the reason I even bring up the legends is that sometimes such stories have an initial nugget of fact at their core, and this is what we need to get to the bottom of. Also, I have personally gone into the field to investigate some of the lore, found nothing, and reported as such publicly. So I have been forthcoming with my search for evidence. But we can't talk about one zany thing based on eyewitness accounts and be accepting and rub our chins in earnest consideration while expecting another wacky thing to provide more 'evidence'. It's ALL wacky! That's why we love it!

That said, even I would like to see more evidence of what I talk about regarding inner Earth mysteries! A few years back, I learned from David Childress about a tunnel in South America into which a Brazilian army patrol had explored four days deep(!) before coming upon a large 'room' from which three more tunnels continued deeper. This tunnel was roughly nine feet high and a little more than an average sized man's armspan wide -- and the walls and floor were smooth, as though man-made. david said he explored this tunnel himself and knows it exists and would like to return there with a camera team. I designed a team expedition and he and I discussed possible interest from BBC's 'To The Ends of The Earth' interest, but in the end we could never find any investor interested in the project. I had two former Navy SEALs (field surgeon, one of them) enthusiastically interested in being on the team. I offered the same sort of team to Jan Lamprecht with whom I had been exchanging a few emails and as soon as I showed I was serious, not another word from him. I am frustrated also by the lack of commitment from people in the field. It seems many are more interested in selling books and perpetuating their theory's marketability than actually getting out there and investigating whether they are right or not. My mea culpa in that regard is that I have been appearing on shows talking about this stuff but haven't done much in the field on that subject. The last few years of my life have been dedicated to another investigation and a book that will be coming out soon on an entirely different but no less compelling subject for me. Also, we had a difficult family loss in that time, so it precluded certain activities on my part.

But out of respect for the request for more evidence, me too! I want to see more evidence!

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

I must make a correction:

I said:

"My mea culpa in that regard is that I have been appearing on shows talking about this stuff but haven't done much in the field on that subject."

That should have read:

"My mea culpa in that regard lately is that I have been appearing on shows talking about this stuff but haven't done much in the field on that subject in the past few years.

Walter

Inner Earth Mysteries? Hi Walter. I going to discuss a connection between four different and recent famous Abduction cases that happened in the last fifty years and that an inner Earth race (Alien) unsure perhaps were the abductors?. So bare with me, I have no prove firstly, it just a matter of opinion and something of a theory i have been, working on

"Betty and Barney UFO case 1961. Both are abducted aboard a unknown Craft. "Barney claimed after the incident. One entity was Human. He said one looked like an Irishman "They look like Nazis" Betty descriptions are of Child like men with Bald heads around three to four feet tall.

Travis Walton UFO case 1975.. He is abducted and next thing he awakes to see liitle men in orange and Brownish Suits ( the Grey's) he Travis attacks, because he is frightened. This entities scatter and Travis goes searching for a way out of there, he Enters a second room and shortly after that he is confronted by a man with Blonde hair. He is taken to another large room were he sees other men and a women. And they put a mask over his face and he falls asleep.

Villas boas case from Brazil 1957. He is abducted by small looking creatures and then a blonde women has sex with him. A weird enounter, a very bizarre encounter, to say the least if you read it

Peter Khoury 1992.. He has alleged he was intensively visited by a number of different Aliens over a number of years. Bill Chalker an Australia UFO researcher has documented his case with his book the (Hair of Alien) Peter claims he found a blonde hair near his private parts and it was belong to a Blonde caucasian women that came into his room at the dark of night, she also had an Asian looking women with her. "The theory is they were Aliens" Bill alleged he tested this Blonde hair in a lab. The DNA came back as having a rare Mongol DNA in the shaft and a rare Gaelic/ Basque DNA in the same blonde Hair sample. Which is impossible. Without cloning of some sort.. This hair was tested in the 90's.

Now here is my theory. The women and men aboard these Craft. Might? belong to the Tribe described in the sagas, myth and Folklore of Ireland "The Fianna and Milesians they were Human with blonde hair, had long faces, strange eyes, and dealt in odd magic and were very powerful. They were a Warrior class. I was up to recently convinced the "Tuatha de Dannann" were Humans with blonde hair, but the more i looked into my culture tales. The Tuatha was a small dwarf like race that lived in Ireland (Leprechaun myth) before the Coming of the Milesians and Fiianna ( Both the same race) We are are talking about thousands and thousands of years ago before the Sumerian culture. The Milesians are part of the Atlantis myth. I think there was a war between races long ago, a treaty was signed, and the Tuatha, left, and went underground or perhaps they had technology to enter wormholes to other places?
I think the Fianna exist alongside the Tuatha today, whether then fight, as before, they're working in partnership, that is why you see small creatures and Blonde Aliens aboard these UFO ships.
Or another theory, i have is. They took DNA, from the descendants of the Tribes that defeated them. Celts are decendants of the MilesianS and that is why you have such legends and tales? The second one seems more probable as a theory.

Of course none of this i can prove. It only a theory i have formed based on Irish folklore of the past and tales of UFO encounters of today. This is not going to make lot of sense, to must of ye, because nobody here has grown up with these stories. Anyway like i said,i t just a theory. Irish myth and folklore is so vast and of these stories are remarkable similar to the UFO phenomenon. I think lot of us can at least agree to that?

So all i ask here, is be open minded... Here is an article read. Sorry about the Green writing, It all about the Tuatha going underground after the War. Now remember such tales are not going to read well or be easy on the eye, just read it, and see if some parts make sense. Also..think and Picture aspects of the UFO phenomenon (abduction's for example) aspects of the UFO phenomenon does it match with Celt Myth?

http://www.deoxy.org/h-mounds.htm Link is broken, if you enter.. Celtic Folklore' The People of the Mounds in the Google address Bar. It will come up for you.

Inner Earth Mysteries?
Now here is my theory. The women and men aboard these Craft. Might? belong to the Tribe described in the sagas, myth and Folklore of Ireland "The Fianna and Milesians they were Human with blonde hair, had long faces, strange eyes, and dealt in odd magic and were very powerful. They were a Warrior class. I was up to recently convinced the "Tuatha de Dannann" were Humans with blonde hair, but the more i looked into my culture tales. The Tuatha was a small dwarf like race that lived in Ireland (Leprechaun myth) before the Coming of the Milesians and Fiianna ( Both the same race) We are are talking about thousands and thousands of years ago before the Sumerian culture. The Milesians are part of the Atlantis myth. I think there was a war between races long ago, a treaty was signed, and the Tuatha, left, and went underground or perhaps they had technology to enter wormholes to other places?

I think the Fianna exist alongside the Tuatha today, whether then fight, as before, they're working in partnership, that is why you see small creatures and Blonde Aliens aboard these UFO ships. Or another theory, i have is. They took DNA, from the descendants of the Tribes that defeated them. Celts are decendants of the MilesianS and that is why you have such legends and tales? The second one seems more probable as a theory.

Of course none of this i can prove. It only a theory i have formed based on Irish folklore of the past and tales of UFO encounters of today. This is not going to make lot of sense, to must of ye, because nobody here has grown up with these stories... Irish myth and folklore is so vast and of these stories are remarkable similar to the UFO phenomenon. I think lot of us can at least agree to that?

Researching my latest book, Stalking the tricksters I dove into the realm of diminutive figures and elemental beings and their potential role as tricksters in culture. Not surprising, I found that this classification of "paranormal" entities is found world-wide. In fact, most of my chapter six "Elementals in Magonia" is devoted to only a few of the North American versions that probably number in the hundreds, if not thousands. There seem to be cross-cultural correlations—especially with the dwarf/leprechaun on every continent—except Antarctica, of course

I'm a bit confused about your pre-deluvian dramatis personas rationale, but your Tolkien-sounding theory that addresses the connection between the 'droid like worker aliens with their "Nordic" overseers has uh a ring to it (?) Have you researched comparative traditional versions around the world and found any correlations? I wouldn't be surprised if you found at least one, or two. This mythical realm of "neither here nor there" may be where Mac Tonnes' "cryptoterrestrials" reside. Similar versions of elemental beings can be found world wide and I don't intuit this is by accident. Good post

Researching my latest book, Stalking the tricksters I dove into the realm of diminutive figures and elemental beings and their potential role as tricksters in culture. Not surprising, I found that this classification of "paranormal" entities is found world-wide. In fact, most of my chapter six "Elementals in Magonia" is devoted to only a few of the North American versions that probably number in the hundreds, if not thousands. There seem to be cross-cultural correlations—especially with the dwarf/leprechaun on every continent—except Antarctica, of course

I'm a bit confused about your pre-deluvian dramatis personas rationale, but your Tolkien-sounding theory that addresses the connection between the 'droid like worker aliens with their "Nordic" overseers has uh a ring to it (?) Have you researched comparative traditional versions around the world and found any correlations? I wouldn't be surprised if you found at least one, or two. This mythical realm of "neither here nor there" may be where Mac Tonnes' "cryptoterrestrials" reside. Similar versions of elemental beings can be found world wide and I don't intuit this is by accident. Good post

I haven't extensively researched this topic, as you know, it does take lot of time to research it. TheTolkien stories are loosely based around "Norse" and "Finnish" mythology however, it is well-known among fan's of his, that he travelled to Ireland frequently and it would be Reasonable to assume, that he was aware of Irish myths and legends. What limited knowledge i do have here. I will share.
You'll can find similar stories of a dwarf like race having existed in the past and gone underground( in mysterious circumstances and those stories originate or can be found today coming from Switzerland. There is Germanic tales of elves and dwarfs that stem from medieval ages of human history. Irish folklore goes back further than the medieval period of human history ( the term fairy is a medieval word) Historically and we have to be accurate here. Much of Irish mythology was recorded long after these events happened or occurred. "These accounts could be a fragmented history of actual events some of these events might not be entirely accurate or concise or even factual.

However, historically, there is no stronger record to be found, for the usual, when you do compare other Ancient-and-cultural Mythologies alongside Irish mythology. And when you compare the too " Irish Folklore of the past and the UFO phenomenon of today. Honestly if another mythology exists, that could explain what the UFO phenomenon is, i love to read it?
I've never come across anything in my travels, again, that explains the many weird aspects of UFO behaviour and we should examine closely why is it there is characters aboard these Aerial vehicles that look Human and not human. Now if we look at Irish Mythology for answers.

Irish mythology has two clear distinct races or least different to normal Humans and has them living in the same area at the same time in ancient history. There is legends of perhaps one or two more races, But, the more races you talk about, the more murky, the story becomes for people.

I think if we analyse UFO history Since 1947-2010 We get a clear picture of how many actual beings could be involved. I know people claim to have seen Spiritual being's and some people have claimed these Balls of light "Might" be Interdimensional beings ( Light beings is not far-fetched concept) if the Coloured Balls of light are living machines? We (humans) are basically a Machine that has working parts without those parts working properly we would die.
By reading accounts of Certain Contactees and Abductees in the past. I'm convinced we have two groups involved in the Abduction phenomenon , no more than that, and there is no 57 species of alien coming here and abducting people. These groups have some connection to the Earth's past. "A human looking people with slight differences of appearance is one of these groups and we have a small being involved in the abduction accounts. Perhaps it is insect like or child like or even dwarf like.. I think people are mistaken about seeing a reptile type being, i believe the Grey if your looking to find a reptile type creature, (the Grey is it) I can't see how we can go beyond this groups? The Picture is clear for me. If we research the better cases of people claiming and having alleged contact with Beings. Two beings ( One human and one not) those seem to fit the pattern of the UFO story correctly.

Stories of Fairies come from all areas of Europe, some descriptions of these fairies are of different sizes and some wear odd clothes. In the UFO phenomenon, the Small beings often are wearing tight fitted suits, so clothing is not usul.

A Famous story in Irish lore is about "Oisin"... a women with Blonde Hair arrives on a "WHITE HORSE" to take her Lover Oisin to the Magical kingdom of Tir na OG( a tuatha de dannann land) He goes there for a year, but becomes Homesick and He returns Home on a Horse. Naimh was the Blonde haired lover of Oisin. She tells him, "don't get of the Horse, that he returned to Ireland on. She said;; You will grow old if you do. On returning he has discovered Ireland was 20 years now in the future ( One year there was 20 years here) Anyway the cut a long story short.. he fell of the horse and he aged and died. This story to be me sounds like a UFO story, the White horse ( UFO) the Blonde Women was human but from a different place ( otherworld) and We have "Time" problems upon returning from this usual land.

In the legends some legends of the Tuatha, they were viewed as shape-shifting magical population of an early golden age. So i have to least ponder this.. Are this dwarfs changing shape to look like Humans, it is a legend, we must remember that, when discussing it. In other accounts they are the old kings and heroes of Ireland (Celtic deities still) Experts in science and medicine some tales have claimed. We have a documented account's of battle's between mystical races in the Book of Invasions. This a a given account of Ireland's past before the coming of Chrisitianity and after. It was written by Monks in the 12th century. The flood was discussed and we have to understand these Monk's were christen, but these monks, seemed to have a desire to write and record their cultures history. In a christen context of course. The monks would have had a reiligious hostility against pagan belief systems. So there has to have been a Grain or nugget of truth there somewhere in there writings for the monks to have detailed odd and mystical races (one not human) knowing there background and there belief systems? This is just one Book that speaks of mystical races living in Ireland long ago. Here is a number of books that openly speak to this mysteries people long ago, from the..
11th-12th century "Lebor ná Úidre now at the Library of the Royal Irish Academy Dublin.... The Book of Lenister now at the library of Trinity colege Dublin.... 14th-15th century;; Yellow book of Lecan... The Book of HY many.... The Book of Ballymote. There is more that i have forgotten. Oh YES the Rawlinson manuscript at the Bodieium library Oxford England.

When we look at this, we have to remember , this legends were orally passed down from one generation to the next. Most of the legends don't go beyond the 12,000 years mark Chris. These legends are set around 6000 to 7,000 years ago or even less then that. It hard to get an accurate date for should things. I however believe the Buildings at Newgrange and Tara hold some interesting clues ( Atlantis or lemuria origin for being the builders) They were build by neolithic Hunter gatherer's(farmers) according to mainstream, that is a joke. However legends that exist, say a skinned Dwarf like race build them long ago.

Back to this Books, Again, when these monks wrote the Books. There was also a tendency to rework Irish Genealogies to fit into a known paradigm or system of the time. So lot of these stories started getting a Biblical and Greek context. Online it's claimed... The Tuatha De Dannann are the lost tribe of Israel (Tribe of Dan) Fallen Angels. There could be some truth to it, but we have to remember, there using religion to explain, what these mysterious people are and were they came from ( Heavens AND STARS) You find that in today in ufology people often review ancient manuscripts of ancient people to explain odd characters or creatures in the past. I believe however religion has masked the true identity of the beings, at least that would be my opinion on things. As for why the Tuatha decided to go underground. Sick of fighting other groups is a good reason. Legends is they were at War with a group of Giants called the Formorians just before the coming of the Milesians (Gaels) Peace had returned to the land for a number of decades just before their arrival.

I have lot more to say, but frequently it would take up too much time, and this, post has taken enough of my time. But thanks for showing an interest Chris. I hold no copyright to my theories, everyone is more than welcome, to explore these findings. Chrs,,, When a name of O'Brien you must have some Irish ancestry there somewhere? O' Brien after all is an old Irish warrior tribe name. There might be misspellings and Bad Grammar. But i have to come offline, so i can't review what i wrote.

"Betty and Barney UFO case 1961. Both are abducted aboard a unknown Craft. "Barney claimed after the incident. One entity was Human. He said one looked like an Irishman "They look like Nazis" Betty descriptions are of Child like men with Bald heads around three to four feet tall.

Villas boas case from Brazil 1957. He is abducted by small looking creatures and then a blonde women has sex with him. A weird enounter, a very bizarre encounter, to say the least if you read it

Peter Khoury 1992.. He has alleged he was intensively visited by a number of different Aliens over a number of years. Bill Chalker an Australia UFO researcher has documented his case with his book the (Hair of Alien) Peter claims he found a blonde hair near his private parts and it was belong to a Blonde caucasian women that came into his room at the dark of night, she also had an Asian looking women with her. "The theory is they were Aliens" Bill alleged he tested this Blonde hair in a lab. The DNA came back as having a rare Mongol DNA in the shaft and a rare Gaelic/ Basque DNA in the same blonde Hair sample. Which is impossible. Without cloning of some sort.. This hair was tested in the 90's.
~*partial quote*~

Betty Hill also described the 'aliens' as having noses like "Jimmy Durante", a popular Italian-American comedian/singer at the time, known for his large nose that he'd make fun of. I've wondered if the ability 'aliens' seem to have of affecting our perceptions of what we're seeing was in play here (the origins of the word 'glamour' as it relates to fairies may be applicable). Also Betty's recall wasn't conscious , but from hypnosis and that's a problem.

Antonio Vilas-Boas presented with symptoms of radiation poisoning and came near to death, having to be hospitalized (fortunately this confirmed that something extraoridinary happened to him). The woman that Boaz consciously remembered encountering had a large forhead, pointed face and large eyes - reminiscent of classic alien greys.

I don't recall if Peter Khoury had such an extreme physical reaction (haven't read his account in years) , but he did become sick and vomit after the bedroom encounter with the two odd women. Chalker's investigation of the hair proved to be very worthwhile, though the story itself was salacious (as they sometimes are with the subject).

Back