• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Aliens on the Moon? (oh my!)

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Folks, I can finally talk about it ... Coming at you on July 20, 2014, on the Syfy Channel, the 45th anniversary of the Apollo 11 landing, the documentary special ... Syfy Original Special: Aliens On The Moon: The Truth Exposed!!! I was the Research Producer on this and this includes TWO former Moon walking astronauts, former NASA scientists, myself and other moon researchers. This is one show, if you really have an interest in what may have been discovered on the Moon, you do not want to miss. Sunday, July 20th on the Syfy Channel!! (Yes, Vito is also interviewed!)

Apollo photos.jpg

On Tuesday July 8th, on Dark Matters Radio I will interview Executive Producer Bob Kiviat! Don't miss it!!

Decker

Don,
Your on roll man and with Dr Brandenburg interview which I thought was excellent show.
You should have your own US/International TV show every week mate.
We'll done,
Thanks for your service buddy.

Don this may be a dumb question.

I have trouble understanding how old each show is.

I know that r means repeat of a guest but I can't tell how old a show is with out starting the show.

Don this may be a dumb question.

I have trouble understanding how old each show is.

I know that r means repeat of a guest but I can't tell how old a show is with out starting the show.

Tom, the best I can tell you is (without knowing which show you might refer to) is to start the show. Thanks Buddy.

Decker

Exciting news Don, always wanted to see your knowledge shared with a large audience on this topic. Will be great to see you on the special and that you tracked down Vito is a total surprise, no way am i missing this one.

This should be a big one Ward. And btw buddy, just where have you been? Some folks suggested you might have been abducted!

Decker

hFFD01CA8
hmmm could be!

I have been trying to get someone interested in a moon show on anomalies since about 1991-1992. One person I had worked with was Bob Kiviat and with what I brought to the table several years ago he finally able to convinc a network that this was of major interest.

As a research producer, I of course researched much of the info that went into the program including bringing people in I thought would be of major interest and importance. People with fascinating information to share with the audience. I tracked down people, contacted them and took a look at the information they had to share. I brought my ideas to the table in how I thought this info and folks should be shared. And I did a lot of grunt work, so I will be as interested as will everyone else in seeing the airing on July 20th.

Decker

Last edited:
How are those of us on the other side of the pond gonna be able to see this Don? Is it likely to be uploaded to youtube or something? I don't have SyFy myself but, as I think you know, I am a lunar mystery devotee like yourself and everyone else on this thread!

How are those of us on the other side of the pond gonna be able to see this Don? Is it likely to be uploaded to youtube or something? I don't have SyFy myself but, as I think you know, I am a lunar mystery devotee like yourself and everyone else on this thread!

Goggs, at this point I have no idea. However, if experience teaches me anything this will be up and out there in no time. All I can suggest at this point is to wait and see how it shakes out. This is a two hour documentary, and I will not be surprised if it hits YouTube right after it airs.

Decker

Yes, finally!!! I have been waiting for this for years. Great news Don. Cannot WAIT!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Folks, I can finally talk about it ... Coming at you on July 20, 2014, on the Syfy Channel, the 45th anniversary of the Apollo 11 landing, the documentary special ... Syfy Original Special: Aliens On The Moon: The Truth Exposed!!! I was the Research Producer on this and this includes TWO former Moon walking astronauts, former NASA scientists, myself and other moon researchers. This is one show, if you really have an interest in what may have been discovered on the Moon, you do not want to miss. Sunday, July 20th on the Syfy Channel!! (Yes, Vito is also interviewed!)

Apollo photos.jpg

On Tuesday July 8th, on Dark Matters Radio I will interview Executive Producer Bob Kiviat! Don't miss it!!

Decker

Oh my goodness I'm beyond excited for this documentary!! This is going to be amazing! I just ordered a copy of Somebody Else is in the Moon by George Leonard (recently re-printed, can't afford the pricey originals and haven't had luck locating a copy in the local libraries.) Don-I love DMR, love lunar phenomenon-this is going to be amazing! I'm so happy you were involved in the production along with Vito (I've listened to that interview numerous times as well as Allen's and it blows my mind every time I hear it!) I truly hope this is the beginning of making the world aware of what's really going on and I do not-can not understand how everyone isn't chomping at the bit to find out as much as possible like we are! So so glad to hear Ward finally call in again! Missed hearing you Ward! Love your insights-love you Rich too! And of course Don! You guys don't know how much I look forward to the Friday night open lines on DMR! You're all so knowledgable.

Love your loyal listener,

Krystal

Oh my goodness I'm beyond excited for this documentary!! This is going to be amazing! I just ordered a copy of Somebody Else is in the Moon by George Leonard (recently re-printed, can't afford the pricey originals and haven't had luck locating a copy in the local libraries.) Don-I love DMR, love lunar phenomenon-this is going to be amazing! I'm so happy you were involved in the production along with Vito (I've listened to that interview numerous times as well as Allen's and it blows my mind every time I hear it!) I truly hope this is the beginning of making the world aware of what's really going on and I do not-can not understand how everyone isn't chomping at the bit to find out as much as possible like we are! So so glad to hear Ward finally call in again! Missed hearing you Ward! Love your insights-love you Rich too! And of course Don! You guys don't know how much I look forward to the Friday night open lines on DMR! You're all so knowledgable.

Love your loyal listener,

Krystal

Krystal thank you so much for your note. I think I can promise you that when you see this two hour special you will be very pleased. I mean, just the astronauts alone would be a reason to check in but my being able to convince Vito to come back out into the discussion, Dr. John Brandenburg, Ron Collins, Allan Sturm and so many others .... Whew! It is gonna be a "barn burner" fer shure!!

Thank you once again!

Decker

Fantastic ! This is one of my all-time favourite topics. I've downloaded the show to listen to at work tonight ! Looks like you managed to get all the main men in Lunar anomalies for the tv show too ! Way to go!
All the luminaries , or should that be lunar-naries! :)
Good job tracking down Allan Sturm who I thought had gone off the radar, not to mention Vito , who had one of the most amazing tales to tell I've ever listened to.....wow ...I'm seriously pumped for this Don.

Don ... great interview, where can we see these pictures of artificial structures on the moon?

Marko

Marko, you can see the photographs on July 20th on the SyFy channel special "Aliens on the Moon: The Truth Exposed! As of today, 9 days to go!

Decker

Back