• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Aliens on the Moon? (oh my!)

I finished the Bob Kiviat interview today, and I must say it has really gotten me excited to see the upcoming documentary. I was born in '86 and missed out on many of these stories...very much looking forward to hearing and seeing more on them!

Don ...looking forward to the show and seeing the pictures but i hope the pictures are not like the Hoagland pictures in which you have to squint turn your head and imagine you see C3PO'S head. Very exciting indeed

Marko

Don ...looking forward to the show and seeing the pictures but i hope the pictures are not like the Hoagland pictures in which you have to squint turn your head and imagine you see C3PO'S head. Very exciting indeed

Marko
I do believe I can promise you that you will be very surprised at the quality of photographs you are going to see. Very surprised.

Decker

Don, speaking of Dickie Hoagland, did u approach him for this special? On second thoughts... It would not have been long enough. Once he starts, there's no stopping him!

So, I take it his theory that there are immense glass domes on the surface went the way of the dodo too then lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Goggs, at this point I have no idea. However, if experience teaches me anything this will be up and out there in no time. All I can suggest at this point is to wait and see how it shakes out. This is a two hour documentary, and I will not be surprised if it hits YouTube right after it airs.

Decker

I do hope this ends up being made available on the UK SyFy channel at some point in the not too distant future, but I'll definitely be keeping a close eye on YouTube in the meantime..

I finished the Bob Kiviat interview today, and I must say it has really gotten me excited to see the upcoming documentary. I was born in '86 and missed out on many of these stories...very much looking forward to hearing and seeing more on them!

By the way... where's the link for this interview?

Great interview Don as always. This was a much more 'subdued' Mr. Kiviat, who's appearance on the Paracast that one time was slightly manic...and I'm being kind ;-)
The tv special will no doubt appear on the torrent websites to download too I imagine. The 20th can't come fast enough! I'm pumped to see Alan's re-jigged images, not to mention our friend Mr.Eckers mug finally back on the screens :)

I made available a number of photographs that are used including my "pipe thru a crater" photo, the Mare Crisium and I believe the Kings Crater photos. Also, when interviewed I was asked about the Phobos 2 incident and I made available my Russian Phobos 2 photo. I am also looking forward to seeing how this came together. I have not seen the finished product and I do not think I will prior to the 20th. I guess we will see how this shakes out ... together.

Decker

Your 'pipe thru a crater'photo is still one of the most compelling things I have seen on the subject...roll on Sunday!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Looking forward to it. The space footage and astronaut / nasa employees testimonials have always been very interesting to me.
Still not sold on the base footage though. I think I've seen all the pictures and films but I just don't see it. Im not above understanding how someone might get curious from some of the patterns and shapes but I dunno....i just don't see it.
Maybe I'll be convinced tomorrow :)

Also please tell me I didn't see one of the geniuses from ancient aliens in the trailer, I cringe just seeing those guys at this point :-D

Disagree the above coments until we seen the documentry and agree skeptism is good but igornace is bliss remember the old glass cup? used to look at maps by operations looking for objects for bombing sorties during WW2 as one example (have you look at the orginal moon photos ? as the guests on the documentry suggest? and maybe you should read "Someone Else On The Moon "which photos are from offical source suggested by the author. Wait attack the messagers before looking at the detail.

Back