• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alex Jones' The Obama Deception"The People Strike Back "

That video was horrible. It was a bunch of little video clips strung together with no background and no explanation. What was the context of those clips?:confused::confused::eek::eek:

I have a little insight into the financial market.

There is no Amero.

No kidding, there is NO Amero. If there were, it would be a traded currency. Speculation on currency is big business, and if there was even a THOUGHT about making money in the Amero Trade, there would be people trading it right now before the first coin was minted.

yeah, everybody knows that Canada is north of the US, so it will, of course, be the camero.... :p

that dino is living in downtown Drumheller. Billy Meier can try to take it, but there are a few triceratops and one or two stegosauruses that will have something to say about it... :p

That video was horrible. It was a bunch of little video clips strung together with no background and no explanation. What was the context of those clips?:confused::confused::eek::eek:

The clips touched on areas of serious concern with our newest administration in new policies and a continuation of the previously awful administration's illegal policies that have destroyed the global economy and made America hated around the world. Some of us don't like to see those trends, so instead of waiting 4-8 years to bitch at the disaster it is much more intelligent to do so prior to make sure people are aware of these concerns while the "honeymoon" love fest is going on.

There are SERIOUS problems with our new admin, not only just this early, but prior to it starting on the polices and people involved. These issue, however, have nothing to do with a political party or the color of skin the president has. They are far beyond such silly things. If someone is able to do a better job with info and reaching people then Alex Jones I ask them to do it, but this is the best way we have IMO to have given information and see if they think these concerns are as serious as many others do already based on polices and the ideologies of the people in our new administration.

There is no Amero.

No kidding, there is NO Amero. If there were, it would be a traded currency. Speculation on currency is big business, and if there was even a THOUGHT about making money in the Amero Trade, there would be people trading it right now before the first coin was minted.

Tommy, I know that the Euro was ANNOUNCED on 1/1/1999, but was not in circulation until 1/1/2002. Was there actual trading on the Euro before it was announced? Or did the trading begin on the date it was announced (or after)?

If it was not traded until it was announced, it would be the same with any other currency, such as an Amero. And we all know one has not yet been announced. But, with the greenback ready to take a considerable swan dive, I would not be so quick to rule out any kind of 'reboot' such as an Amero, which could take some of the attention off just how bad the dollar will get. This is all soothsaying at this point anyway. We are just kicking around ideas.

The clips touched on areas of serious concern with our newest administration in new policies and a continuation of the previously awful administration's illegal policies that have destroyed the global economy and made America hated around the world. Some of us don't like to see those trends, so instead of waiting 4-8 years to bitch at the disaster it is much more intelligent to do so prior to make sure people are aware of these concerns while the "honeymoon" love fest is going on.

There are SERIOUS problems with our new admin, not only just this early, but prior to it starting on the polices and people involved. These issue, however, have nothing to do with a political party or the color of skin the president has. They are far beyond such silly things. If someone is able to do a better job with info and reaching people then Alex Jones I ask them to do it, but this is the best way we have IMO to have given information and see if they think these concerns are as serious as many others do already based on polices and the ideologies of the people in our new administration.

Cottonzway, I share in your anger in watching the apathy of a disinterested populace dumb down our nation and elect too many fools, while not keeping our elected officials in check even when a 'good' one gets in.

But, and I mean this in a most constructive and 'listen to me buddy' way -- you probably need to have more than one source of information (even your own insights into current events would help) instead of seemingly smoking Alex Jones' paranoia pipe 100% of the time. You do start to sound like one of those Star Trek episodes, where those that disagree with you are 'Not of the Body'.

And, it is alarming on how many threads (or even other boards) when a follower of the Church of Alex Jones (buy seeds NOW!) is asked some disbelieving questions, they retort with anger and venom, instead of with reasonable tones and facts.

There is no Amero.

Not so fast. The Amero is quasi-secret, and not to be rolled out until the dollar officially crashes. We are not supposed to know about it, let alone discuss or trade it.

But, and I mean this in a most constructive and 'listen to me buddy' way -- you probably need to have more than one source of information (even your own insights into current events would help) instead of seemingly smoking Alex Jones' paranoia pipe 100% of the time.

May I (not so) humbly suggest Angry Human? ::)

dB

I'm kinda pissed that this afternoon I had a several paragraph reply to Bob that when I clicked reply didn't go through. :(

Oh well, lousy internets.

Such is life.

Amero my ass....

I guess you lot haven't been watching the more mainstream media that has broke the "Buy American" policy the new administration is on the verge of passing. This policy (albeit illegal) will negate the entire NAFTA trade structure we currently have in place and make it impossible to use a single currency throughout North America. Simply put, you can't share a common currency with your neighbours when you enact strict protectionism as your trade policy.

Of course, if the U.S. goes ahead with the kind of protectionism they are debating in Congress right now, it will effectively cause a world-wide depression and possibly spawn a real-life WWIII. On the bright side, it should also destroy Wal-Mart's business model in the process. I guess that idea will just give more fuel to the conspiracy nutters out there. ;);)

Discuss.

Amero my ass....

I guess you lot haven't been watching the more mainstream media that has broke the "Buy American" policy the new administration is on the verge of passing. This policy (albeit illegal) will negate the entire NAFTA trade structure we currently have in place and make it impossible to use a single currency throughout North America. Simply put, you can't share a common currency with your neighbours when you enact strict protectionism as your trade policy.

Of course, if the U.S. goes ahead with the kind of protectionism they are debating in Congress right now, it will effectively cause a world-wide depression and possibly spawn a real-life WWIII. On the bright side, it should also destroy Wal-Mart's business model in the process. I guess that idea will just give more fuel to the conspiracy nutters out there. ;);)

Discuss.

Well this is a complex subject. But, I really don't see THAAAAT big a problem with NAFTA, other than many factories moving to Mexico (my neighbor is a refrigeration engineer and got caught in that - laid off). But, I honestly don't think Canada or Mexico are the targets of the "Buy American" deal. It is China, with its artificially low Yuan manipulated shrewdly by the party and not subject to market fluctuation creating a vast trade inequality in China's favor that is the target. Yeah I know that was supposed to stop a few years back. It is still under control.

Well this is a complex subject. But, I really don't see THAAAAT big a problem with NAFTA, other than many factories moving to Mexico (my neighbor is a refrigeration engineer and got caught in that - laid off). But, I honestly don't think Canada or Mexico are the targets of the "Buy American" deal. It is China, with its artificially low Yuan manipulated shrewdly by the party and not subject to market fluctuation creating a vast trade inequality in China's favor that is the target. Yeah I know that was supposed to stop a few years back. It is still under control.

Many of the raw materials that are subject to the "Buy American" plan are commodities that fuel the TSX up here. If the U.S. was to impose tariffs (or simply refuse to buy Canadian commodities), NAFTA would effectively be dead, and Canada would be forced to sign new trade deals with Europe and Asia to ensure our continued existance.

Remember also that Stephen Harper's pro-American Conservatives are barley holding on to the House of Commons, and any kind of deal introducing the Amero would likely force an election with the more anti-American Liberals likely taking a majority. No Canadian wants to see a North American Union with a third-world shithole and a former economic superpower whose economy is falling faster than Lindsay Lohan's weight.

Obama and the rest of you Yanks might talk about or even want a North American Union, but you would need to know what the populations of Quebec, Ontario, Alberta and the rest of Canada have to say about it before making such grandiose statements.

On another front, there has been serious talks in the mainstream media about Canada trying to broker a free-trade deal with the EU. The deal also includes provisions for Canadians to be able to work and live in the EU unrestricted, much like citizens of the EU countries enjoy themselves. Apparently, these talks started because Canada does not want its entire economy dependent on the U.S. for survival.

If the dollar really does go down, none of the old rules apply anymore. The US will need a new currency - full stop. Whether or not it will be called Amero or NewWorldOrder Reichsmark, is neither here nor there.

Read this:

GlobalEurope Anticipation Bulletin, Public announcement GEAB N°28 ( October 16, 2008 )

"In this 28th edition of the GEAB, LEAP/E2020 has decided to launch a new global systemic crisis alert. Indeed our researchers anticipate that, before next summer 2009, the US government will default and be prevented to pay back its creditors (holders of US Treasury Bonds, of Fanny May and Freddy Mac shares, etc.). Of course such a bankruptcy will provoke some very negative outcome for all USD-denominated asset holders. According to our team, the period that will then begin should be conducive to the setting up of a « new Dollar » to remedy the problem of default and of induced massive capital drain from the US. The process will result from the following five factors studied in detail further in this GEAB:

• The recent upward trend of the US Dollar is a direct and temporary consequence of the collapse of stock markets

• Thanks to its recent « political baptism », the Euro becomes a credible « safe haven » value and therefore provides a « crisis » alternative to the US dollar

• The US public debt is now swelling uncontrollably

• The ongoing collapse of US real economy prevents from finding an alternative solution to the country's defaulting

• « Strong inflation or hyper-inflation in the US in 2009? », that is the only question."

Global systemic crisis Alert - Summer 2009: The US government defaults on its debt

And this:

"In 2007, LEAP/E2020 announced that US banks and consumers were both insolvent. More than a year ago, our team estimated that USD 10,000-billion worth in « ghost-assets » would vanish in the crisis. Both announcements came in complete opposition with the common opinion of that time; however they proved perfectly justified in the months after. In the same line, LEAP/E2020 today estimates that a new sequence of the fourth phase (so-called « decanting phase ») of the unfolding global systemic crisis has began: the sequence of global insolvency. "

GEAB N°31 is available! Phase IV of the systemic crisis: The sequence of global insolvency begins

On a personal level, I hope they are wrong, of course.

Back