• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alex Jones' The Obama Deception"The People Strike Back "

raycerx, obama is in fact far worse than bush, and we aint seen anything yet. he is a judas goat leading us to slaughter.

Well, PixelSmith, when Obama starts doing the things you say will make him worse than Bush, let us know. So far, he's a breath of fresh air compared to what we had before. Not saying that won't change (it's still early), but so far..nothing.... Or at least nothing that scares me, yet.

Dude. I wasn't debating you. I was mocking you. After you said Obama is worse than Bush the debate was over and all I had left for you was ridicule.

You were mocking yourself.

I ripped Bush and that criminal adminstration of brown shirt Neo-Con Trotskyites more then ANYONE here.

Welcome to the Paracast Forums, Newbie.

Ridicule yourself. I'll be the guy who has been accurate on record, over time and you be the new guy talking shit. Bush was a fucking retard. That whole administration is filled with criminals.

This adminstration took the ball and ran. Filled with globalist who don't give a fuck if you and your family are homeless. Get it? Nah, laugh to yourself. Be arrogant. What does the term "left cover" mean to you? Do you like professional wrestling? I don't, I find it fake and grown ups who "believe" in it to be mentally slow. Right vs left, the false political paradigm.

Laugh yourself to sleep for all I care. I'm on record with what I say, you aren't here. I say you are ignorant and uninformed, based on what you have shared. Maybe you are a good guy? I would guess that as I am an optimist at heart. You are a child on geo-politcs though until you show otherwise. You haven't showed otherwise in your short time IMO.

Personally, I'm waiting for the Obama Decepticon. I'm guessing he changes into a teleprompter.
I'm guessing he changes into something more like this.
That's just a stick-shift handle, if you're under 18 and have dirty mind.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Attachments

• 1015246.jpg
    1015246.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 3
you know what? when people cannot have an opinion that differs from yours without being sworn out, ridiculed, and hammered, what the hell is the point of even talking?

and yes, I said that nasty word and removed it..a lot of you piss me off because nobody is allowed to disagree, or have even a slightly different viewpoint.

no wonder we still have people picking up guns to enforce their view of the world upon others. it started with bashing each other in the head with rocks, and obviously that didn't work.

get a grip.

Say it, Annette.

FUCK.

It's OK. That or whatever word you said. It's OK. When I leave too many dishes in the sink my wife calls me a fucking slob and an idiot. It's OK. Sometimes they are justified. Like leaving too many dishes in he sink, forgetting to scoop the cat litter, or having an opinion you are not fearful to share.

I got a strong grip, I'm just not going to "be nice" to be nice though. The issues I spend a fair amont talking about effect my life, my family, and the future of not just my country, but my very species. I don't take it lightly. It's not a topic about comedy or laughter. In those topics, I like to be funny. It's my nature. When it is time to be serious though, I'm not going to "play nice" for the sake of it. I am at least honest about it though. Passionate. Brash. Loving and American at heart. No apologies, though. :)

I just don't see the point in calling people f'in idiots because they do not think the same way, or follow the same drum. it makes no sense, and leads to all kinds of crap where pretty soon we start shooting at each other because our point is the right one!
discussion can only take place when different thoughts are shared, not when they are ridiculed or scorned.
hitting someone over the head with a hammer doesn't make your point at all.
and it is okay to be passionate about what you care about, but the other person has that right, too, and being passionate about something doesn't mean beating disagreement out of differing thinkers.

it gets very difficult at times to accurately follow a thread of thought or theory when name-calling and idea-bashing litter the tiny gems of logic or philosophy. and I don't have a very good filter to separate them.

my buck and a half worth tonight.

Back