• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alex Jones' The Obama Deception"The People Strike Back "

If the dollar really does go down, none of the old rules apply anymore. The US will need a new currency - full stop. Whether or not it will be called Amero or NewWorldOrder Reichsmark, is neither here nor there.

Read this:

GlobalEurope Anticipation Bulletin, Public announcement GEAB N°28 ( October 16, 2008 )

In 2008, it appeared that a world-wide depression was looming on the horizon. A lot has changed since that time, including a several trillion dollar bailout that was never attempted in the dirty 30's. Today on Canada's Business News Network, it was demonstrated that the TSX has been on an upward trend over the last three months. This is a good sign that the bailout is working, and gives reason for optimism over the coming 12 months. It is a historic fact that the stock markets start to recover 6-18 months before economies begin to see strong signs of entering new growth periods. If this upward trend continues, expect to see signs a stregthening economy by mid to late 2009.

I wouldn't place any stock in data from October 2008. That may as well be last decade for all that has transpired since.

I don't get on what exactly the optimism is based on.

I really do not want the global economy to fail - NWO, and all that.

But where is all the money supposed to come from for those bailouts? Aren't we throwing more good money after bad, all the time? Why do the globalist banksters deserve bailouts anyway? They are robbing us, and we applaud them for it?

That's crazy.

We are now going to switch on the printing presses around the world, and create more money out of thin air. The result of such actions are always the same: Inflation, eventually leading to hyper-inflation. We willfully devaluate our currencies - not only the dollar.

This cannot end well. It never did in the past.

I don't get on what exactly the optimism is based on.

I don't get what all the pessimism is based on either.

Initially, the sub-prime mortgage/ABCP crisis that spawned the chain of events over the last 18 moths was only 4% of the total mortgages in the United States.

I repeat: 4%.

That means the other 96% of mortgages in the U.S. were profitable loans made to people with good credit and at low risk to default.

Unfortunately, this was not what the mass media wanted you to know. They thrive on scaring John Q. Public half to death. As such, the reports of the so-called "sub-prime crisis" made it appear that 96% of the mortgages in the US was unprofitable. This placed the seeds of fear in the minds of the people.

To exacerbate the problem, the major lending houses that made the sub-prime loans split them up and sold them as investments to other legitimate financial institutions. As the ball unwound, the banks soon stopped trusting each other and would not accept these kinds of investments (or any other kind, for that matter) in exchange for capital. This in turn locked up corporate credit and caused an extreme downturn in the stock market. Coupled with (at the time) $130 oil, the meltdown soon gained speed. As people watched their investments plummet, the media fueled the fires with screams of another great depression. This started new fears of a run on the banks as investors and account holders would try to retain as much capital as possible in hard cash. Since most money held by banks is imaginary anyways, and there was no way to obtain more via corporate credit, the government was forced to step in and give money to these banks to keep them afloat (something that was never done in the dirty 30's).

Now, when assessed in hindsight, do you really think that 4% of the U.S. mortgages alone were enough to bring the world economy to its knees? I don't. It was fear and blatant greed with a healthy dose of pessimism that did. I honestly believe if not for the doom culture we live in today, this would not have been anywhere near as bad a meltdown it has become. Most blue chip stocks with great assets are at historically low prices right now. One can easily stand to make a fortune by investing in those companies right now. However, thanks to doom culture, people are avoiding the market like a plague ship run aground. Once the smart money realizes that the bleeding has stopped, the market will climb at a nearly unprecedented pace, and those that jumped on board now will be the ones making the most wealth from it.

My stance on this kind of thing is to not give a shit and live free... the worst they can do is kill us, and we're all going to die anyway, so why worry? Live free till they start roundin us up and puttin us in the secret prisons... and if / when they actually DO start implementing thas kind of shit, just KEEP livin free till they shoot you!

I spent several years being all pissed about the "secret elite" and all that crap, and it did NOTHING for anyone. Nobody that I tried to tell about it gave a shit, and being worried and pissed all the time just made it to where they were winning way ahead of any zero day shit... FEAR is what they WANT out of us... they WANT us to be all tore up about this kind of shit... I say fuck them... don't let them win before they even put us on lock down... and don't let em win then either...

Again... worst case, they terminate you... and you're already going to be terminated by nature regardless, so big whoop. :cool:

I don't get what all the pessimism is based on either.

So, Trillion dollar deficits, funded by the tax payer, to bail out incompetent and fraudulent banksters is perfectly ok by you?

That's thousands of dollars for every man, women and child in the US. You've got a plan for where all the money is going to come from?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So the world economy is going to magically start getting better this year?

There are entire cities that are going under, in Mountain View, California, somewhere around 80% of the mortgaged homes are underwater, we've got a how-many-frikkin-trillions of dollars debt that we're adding trillions, TRILLIONS to before it's all over, the U.S. manufacturing industry no longer exists, a half-million jobs vanished in the last 30 days, and someone thinks this is all going to get better soon?

I'd like to have some of what you're drinking. Wow.

dB

The dude at the top of the World Bank says the derivatives and accompanying fraudulent instruments surrounding them are a 500 to 600 hundred trillion dollar problem ... perhaps even a quadrillion dollar problem.

Even the smart economists are saying the market could lose another seventy-five percent quite easily. Turn off your televisions. Those blame-it-on-the-housing-bubble bubbleheads are just doing their jobs, making you look the other way. The old rules of investing no longer apply because the "expansion" business model didn't work and won't work in the future. Rethink everything.

There will be a time for reinvestment, assuming anyone has any cash at all by that time. Now ain't the time unless you have Buffet type capital to infuse during terribly troubled times.

Granted, things are really screwed up, but I don't by much of what this guy spouts. He's pulling quotes from here, quotes from there, takes things totally out of context to build a narrative of choas and paranoia. Talk about signal to noise.

Granted, things are really screwed up, but I don't by much of what this guy spouts. He's pulling quotes from here, quotes from there, takes things totally out of context to build a narrative of choas and paranoia. Talk about signal to noise.

He makes mountains out of mole hills. But that's what it takes to get people to notice. Some good can come from this. Pros and cons with Alex. Like anyone else. I don't think Alex is doing more harm than the typical politician, which deserves more scrutiny imo. Although I suspect Alex is wrong to significant degrees often enough, the benefit is it takes a mouth like him to get people to look at certain things that are phucked up, that normally wouldn't. So, it's all a matter of perspective. Put on one set of goggles and see things one way. Put on another, the exact opposite.... I personally, prefer stand up comedians for my news and truth. Jokes on me I suppose.

Alex Jones is the best, most effective, and has the greatest impact on in terms of impressions in terms of reaching as many people as he dose. If you dislike that I suggest YOU (as in the personal, individual reader) do better then Alex Jones. If not, how about if you disagree with him on particular issues and at least give him some respect from trying to help you (personally, in the end)?

Obama has already LIED on just about everything from who he would put in his cabnet to his ideas, already. What about not appointing lobbyists? What about giving 5 days for Americans to VIEW a bill before it gets voted for? What about Iraq (now 23 months until we will "maybe" look at it)? I mean if you hate Bush/Cheney (Neo-Conservatives) then, we agree. Don't be a fucking DOPE though and think this is some positive answer to them. I mean, at least be honest with yourself. Youw ill feel better with youself at least, I promise.

Welp, I don't listen to Alex Jones because he represents an extreme. I gather he has a handle on the economic situation, but I refuse to give time to an evangelist of any sort. There are plenty of intelligent people whose eyes are on what's happening in this country and I'd rather quote an economist in the know than an evangelist desperately wanting to save my soul. (There's always that business underlying Jone's rhetoric. It's just too sticky.)

Welp, I don't listen to Alex Jones because he represents an extreme. I gather he has a handle on the economic situation, but I refuse to give time to an evangelist of any sort. There are plenty of intelligent people whose eyes are on what's happening in this country and I'd rather quote an economist in the know than an evangelist desperately wanting to save my soul. (There's always that business underlying Jone's rhetoric. It's just too sticky.)

how do you know about Alex if you don't listen to him? :rolleyes:
The Alex Jones Show Online

That's cool. I listen to his guests more then I do him and I really do understand what you are saying as to why you don't listen to him. I just look at the guests more then anything being more important then his own ego. This guy has the best guests on in the world in terms of politics and economics.

Maybe what is more of a concern to me is that this guy is the "best we got" so to speak in terms of people KNOWING we are getting screwed, but different on details. I mean what does that say about us as a society that Alex Jones is the best we got to reach millions of people with what I think millions of people have as a similar concerns on what is going on with the world? That concerns me more then caring about his bombatic rants to be honest.

Maybe what is more of a concern to me is that this guy is the "best we got" so to speak in terms of people KNOWING we are getting screwed, but different on details. I mean what does that say about us as a society that Alex Jones is the best we got to reach millions of people with what I think millions of people have as a similar concerns on what is going on with the world? That concerns me more then caring about his bombatic rants to be honest.

What it tells you is what you already know: the media is corporately owned and controlled and they micromanage what gets published and what gets buried to suit their own whims.

Yeah, we know that though, Cap. We agree on it. I am talking in terms of SOLUTIONS. It's pretty "creepy" to me that Alex Jones is the best society has in terms of someone with the largest listener base that reaches the greatest number of people. I mean, I like Alex despite all of his obvious flaws, but it's a concern that there is nobody even close to him in terms of getting the interviews he does with people many others deem as legit and worthy. Should we just hide in the bomb shelters early? 8)

Back