• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alex Jones' The Obama Deception"The People Strike Back "

I'm doing nothing and I'll tell you why: if AJ's right, there's nothing to be done.
give up without trying. nice. that speaks volumes.
most of what AJ reports on is from "their" own documents. very rarely is he wrong.

Here is what I "Buy into".....

I have read the "Grand Chessboard" by Zbigniew Brezinski, and understand that is a guideline for a foreign policy ideology. You want ot be informed? read Zbigniew Brezinski, Gerorge Shutlz, and Herny Kissinger. Spare me your pandering if you have NOT read this type of geo-political information as my views are based off of reading and research and not reading/watching clips just off the internet.

Should it concern you (me, everyone) that Alex Jones is the top figure fighting such issues? YES! Think about that for a second, as you quickly judge and think of a relpy based on you previous view of how "the world works", and consider credit where it is due. Does it mean you have to like Alex Jones or think he is overly bombastic? No. What are YOu doing though and how else is able to get a broad idea of "shit if fucked up" to so many people? None. Hate and loathe all you want. You know you want ot. TRUTH is you can't come with a better answer then Alex Jones on getting a general message that "shit is fucked up" and thus maybe, just maybe you should get over yourself and your views on a person, instead of dealing with issues that are in front of us, not only as a nation, but a world.

How informed are you (or others reading this) to say otherwise of the claims that this admin that we have now is rouge and has agendas that are not American in principal? Laugh and snicker all you want, truth is what do you know? How read are you? Mock others while being ill-informed yourself. That makes sense....

There are two really good books people should read.

One is "The Creature From Jekyll Island."

The Other, is "The Oklahoma City Bombing And The Politics Of Terror."

Both give great insights as to what might be coming down the way. Then I suggest reading 1984, Brave New World, Mein Kampf, and The Communist Manifesto.

Those are the 6 books that are defining our reality RIGHT NOW.

Then read Zbignew Breszinski. He, and so many others have been betraying the American People for about 65 years now. It's more proof that evil never truly dies. Hell, it seems to be able to outlive us all doesn't it?

I'm passingly familiar with their works. I'm still undecided as to whether or not they are the "chessmasters" folks like AJ make them out to be or just prescient thinkers who could simply see further down the road than those of us locked in the day-to-day grind of working for a living.

Oh, I have no problem with AJ's research, it's his conclusions I find a mite paranoid. And by a mite, I mean ALOT.

Then get off my back. If I have your permission (thanks btw, I didn't know I required it) to dislike AJ then that matter is closed.

I'm doing nothing and I'll tell you why: if AJ's right, there's nothing to be done. All this will come to pass eventually and a million AJs will do naught to stop it. You can't stop a freight train by standing on the tracks and yelling "HALT!"

If AJ's wrong, then there's no reason to do anything, thus wasted effort trying to "educate" the masses.

As opposed to what? A McCain administration? If you're as read-in as you claim to be then you should already understand that there's no real difference behind the scenes and the whole left/right puppet show is solely for the benefit of the unwashed masses. In any case, the adminstration cannot be rogue by definition alone; it was lawfully elected by the people. It's their own fault if they don't understand what it was that they elected.

Besides, so long as the administration is carrying out the will of the people then it's agendas are automatically American in principal, since "America" is composed of two elements: the citizenry and the constitution.

I myself have a hard time digesting Alex Jones. Don't feel bad. I tried passing along a DVD to a friend of mine, and they took a big pass on it after 10 minutes.

Alex is an acquired taste. He needs to hire a couple folks to help him be able to get his message out without sounding like the local nutjob. If it weren't for the messenger, the message might be more widely received.

Alex is an acquired taste. He needs to hire a couple folks to help him be able to get his message out without sounding like the local nutjob. If it weren't for the messenger, the message might be more widely received.

i agree, BUT he and we do not have anymore time to think about it. we are almost totally in the shitter just as Alex (and others) said we would be.

The saying you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink is important to remember when dealing with the average person.

You can lead a moron to reason, but you can't make them think.

They have to come around on their own. When they do, that's when the magic happens.

give up without trying. nice. that speaks volumes.

There's no honour in suicide, pixel despite what the Japanese may have thought in WW2. "Live free or die" is a lovely sentiment but it falls down in the face of the practical reality that we all die eventually anyway and since I don't believe in an afterlife, I don't see the point in martyring myself on the altar of a cause that may not even exist...

most of what AJ reports on is from "their" own documents. very rarely is he wrong.

As I said before, I have no issues with his data, it's the conclusions he draws. I'll give you an example (that I may have mentioned before in one of the many other AJ related threads, so bear with me): The last time I can recall listening to the AJ show he was interviewing some woman from England who was advocating a voluntary one child policy to help stem Britain's population problem. Alex was enraged (mind you, when isn't he?) that this woman was touting these China-like doctrines. He mocked her accent, did his little "evil genius" bit, rambled on about how she was sick and evil and then promised to have three more kids just to spite her. She hung up on him aghast and he chuckled triumphantly to himself before going to break (BIG BURKEE!) All because a woman had the audacity to suggest that people living in an over-crowded nation consider VOLUNTARILY limiting their families to one child. How horrid.

AJ loves to paint himself as some sort of White Knight on a grand crusade to "wake up the people", then wraps himself in a cloak of false humility with the whole "I'm just one man" schtick. Gimme a break...

But more importantly, look around you some time. I mean really look. Just stop on a street (well, on the sidewalk), in a store, at a gas station, wherever and take a moment to observe your fellow humans. You cannot "wake them up" because they're already "awake". This is IT. They've achieved the maximum level of concious thought available to them and it consists of getting down to the GAP by 5pm for a sale on capris. And, dire as that is, consider futher that as awake as you think you are ,there are people above you in the conciousness hierarchy who have an even more encompassing grasp of reality. We can't even imagine what those fuckers know that we don't.

In short: You can't help people who don't know they need help, don't want your help and wouldn't know what to do with it if you gave it to them with written instructions. You'd be wasting your time, which is why I don't bother.

One last thing (since we're doing the informal book club thing) I read a book recently that might interest you guys (if you can get it, I think it's only being published in Britain and Canada at present). It's called "100 Tyrants" and it's basically a catalogue of the worst humanity's had to offer since ancient times right up to the present day. It's a quick read and very enlightening in a "everything old is new again" kinda way.

Limited government, non-interventious foreign policy, smart with our own money and it's allocation, ect.

The US Constitution and Bill of Rights, to be exact.

and how does Obama differ from Bush in those respects? or Bush Senior, Ronald Reagan, et al of the Republican bent?

and how does Obama differ from Bush in those respects? or Bush Senior, Ronald Reagan, et al of the Republican bent?

He doesn't in the people around him and policy. It's just he has "credibility" from the flocks of people who mindlessly support him, regardless of what his stated policies, ideologies, and people he has surrounded himself with.

He doesn't in the people around him and policy. It's just he has "credibility" from the flocks of people who mindlessly support him, regardless of what his stated policies, ideologies, and people he has surrounded himself with.

Please don't take this the wrong way cottonzway, but your arguments always come across as almost religious in their zeal. I'm sure your a well read and pleasant enough fellow, but I tend to not follow what you say because of the constant 'mindless sheep' you seem so intent on calling anyone that does not subscribe to your version (THE TRUTH) of reality. I get this from Mormons and Jehovah Witness that bang on my door and to be fair although I'm not rude to them, I just don't have the time to listen to someone living in a closed system.

Maybe a slightly less confrontational style would yield better results? I am personally quite interested in some of the topics you bring up, but have you noticed they always degenerate rapidly?

The Amero is coming.

If it is, there ain't jack you can do about it. Besides, who cares it's just numbers on paper. My parents told me about how Britain had to decimalize it's currency just before I was born. Some people thought that "reformatting" was the harbinger of the end too. It wasn't.

Please don't take this the wrong way cottonzway, but your arguments always come across as almost religious in their zeal. I'm sure your a well read and pleasant enough fellow, but I tend to not follow what you say because of the constant 'mindless sheep' you seem so intent on calling anyone that does not subscribe to your version (THE TRUTH) of reality. I get this from Mormons and Jehovah Witness that bang on my door and to be fair although I'm not rude to them, I just don't have the time to listen to someone living in a closed system.

Maybe a slightly less confrontational style would yield better results? I am personally quite interested in some of the topics you bring up, but have you noticed they always degenerate rapidly?

None taken. I apperciate your candor and honesty.

I didn't care much about politics or economics until a few years ago. As I read and rooted through information to see what "makes sense" or what is just pure noise I had a very soft "don't offend anyone" approach. Outside of issues like this I am what you would call a "gental giant."

After years of seeing my country fall apart and being "well-read" on these issues my patience is far less then previously. On top of that, and without question more of a factor is the idiotic and laughing society who can barely read and are TV mindless fools who laugh at their own destruction.

So while often I wish I could control my own temper, I am beyond trying to reason with people who are hell-bent on destroying their own future. It would be one thing if people wanted to fail on their own, but the masses failing brings down me, my family, and a country I deeply love.

So if how I speak offends you I am sorry. I am not intending to do that and often know I am my own worst enemy in those regards. I just don't have the patience I once did while I see society fall apart and people so ignorant and self-absorbed I just can't act as "civil" as I once did.

I apperciate your comments though and take them into consideration.

This thread has already changed the world. I see juices and berries growing where weeds once did.

If Alex is correct. Blow your head off. If Alex is incorrect, and you believe him, blow your head off. The only salvation is for humans to die.. Bwhahahahahahaha. I'm an alien, just watching the show. Weird World on channel Zork is the fav in the galaxy.

Hail King Obama and the North American Union. The Amero is coming.

I have a little insight into the financial market.

There is no Amero.

No kidding, there is NO Amero. If there were, it would be a traded currency. Speculation on currency is big business, and if there was even a THOUGHT about making money in the Amero Trade, there would be people trading it right now before the first coin was minted.

This thread has already changed the world. I see juices and berries growing where weeds once did.

If Alex is correct. Blow your head off. If Alex is incorrect, and you believe him, blow your head off. The only salvation is for humans to die.. Bwhahahahahahaha. I'm an alien, just watching the show. Weird World on channel Zork is the fav in the galaxy.

AH HAH!!! I KNEW IT!!! You're one of THEM! THEY,

I knew there was something amiss with you, I couldn't put my tentacle, er... Finger on it.

Back