• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Alex Jones' The Obama Deception"The People Strike Back "

I think AJ's success says more about human nature than it speaks to the truth or untruth of what he preaches. Face facts: people are herd animals and we loves us some demagoguery. A reasoned, rational, calm human being, who advocated examining the same issues AJ discusses in an open and serious manner wouldn't recieve 1/10th of the attention. Need I even make the comparison to someone like Billy Meier vs Stan Friedman?

I think AJ's success says more about human nature than it speaks to the truth or untruth of what he preaches. Face facts: people are herd animals and we loves us some demagoguery. A reasoned, rational, calm human being, who advocated examining the same issues AJ discusses in an open and serious manner wouldn't recieve 1/10th of the attention. Need I even make the comparison to someone like Billy Meier vs Stan Friedman?

Is he accurate, Cap? Outside of the bomastic rants? The ego? The religious based rantings? Is Alex Jones accurate? I listen to his show a few times a week and I would say YES, infactly YES, infact.

His guests are FAR better then himself. That is the POWER AND REACH of his show. I am well aware of his flaws, I listen to him frequently, I share some of those concerns. Those concerns extends beyond me, beyond my rep, and to what is closer to what the FUCK is going on then what we are issued by our lying media, that we AGREE on, that we both (and others here are FORCED to agree with this, like it or not, IMO) know is a fucked up sytem in front of us. Where does the distain end and some respect for doing the right thing in principal begin? Where is YOUR loyalty (RANDOM viewer, reading this)?

Is he accurate, Cap? Outside of the bomastic rants? The ego? The religious based rantings? Is Alex Jones accurate? I listen to his show a few times a week and I would say YES, infactly YES, infact

That depends entirely on what you mean by "accurate". If you're saying he accurately presents information based on issues of interest to him and links back to those sources so the viewer/listener can read it up for themselves, then yes he is accurate. If "accurate" means every word that drips from his mouth is pure and noble truth and every conclusion he draws is the gospel, then... no, not "accurate".

You see in AJ's case you can't seperate out the bombastic, egotistical, religious ranting because it's the core of his worldview, it's WHY he does what he does.

Make no mistake, it possible to respect what Alex Jones DOES without respecting who he IS without cognitive dissonance. After all, it's not like there aren't other people out there doing the same thing he is, just less loudly. The actions are not necessarily the man.

And remember, nobody wakes up one day and thinks "I gotta look into this Alex Jones guy!" appropos of nothing. We all started with the suspicion that things are not as they seem and then stumbled upon AJ LATER as we searched for ourselves.

I suspect Alex is wrong to significant degrees often enough

The fact that you "suspect" Alex is wrong is irrelevant. Give us examples of where he has been demonstrably wrong, if you want to criticise him.

Everything Alex says is well researched and supported by official, public domain documents. It took me a while to figure that one out. He doesn't exaggerate.

You see in AJ's case you can't seperate out the bombastic, egotistical, religious ranting because it's the core of his worldview, it's WHY he does what he does.

His style is exactly the reason as to why he is successful.

#1, he does his homework, and thoroughly researches the topics he talks about. #2, when he seemingly goes off on a tangent, and starts to rant and rave, I think he does that for a number of reasons. It is probably genuine release of deeply felt frustration, but it also allows his audience a view into his psyche and soul. He never holds back, he doesn't gloss over any issues, including his own. What you see is what you get.

It's scary how many people follow Alex Jones like puppy dogs. I listened to one of his shows and soon found myself in the fetal position whilst bleeding out my ears. That guy is nothing more than a conspiracy douche.

Alex seems like a politician to me. I don't like Obama, Clinton, Bush etc. But Alex? Why isn't what he says BS like those he's against? I've seen his spin, I mean evidence. He is doing what everyone else does. Just louder. Yes, he may be closer to the truth. If he'd shut up for a second I might be able to not confuse him from the rest. I almost hate to say it, but Alex has a dose of B Cooper in his veins, if and when he stops dosing that, he'll be better off. Just my take. I like the core of Alex. But sorry, he just gets too carried away. Imo.

It's scary how many people follow Alex Jones like puppy dogs. I listened to one of his shows and soon found myself in the fetal position whilst bleeding out my ears. That guy is nothing more than a conspiracy douche.

Hilarious. Guys like you who just mock, laugh at, and discredit anyone trying to do good for their own country. What have you done to assit your country? Hel, Jones might be bombastic and crazed, but I'll take that over ANYONE else out there as he gets the best interviews.

I walk my dog, not the other way around.

Hilarious. Guys like you who just mock, laugh at, and discredit anyone trying to do good for their own country. What have you done to assit your country? Hel, Jones might be bombastic and crazed, but I'll take that over ANYONE else out there as he gets the best interviews.
I walk my dog, not the other way around.

Cotton, I have been a big Jones basher on these forums. I will grant you, however, that there is some signal in his noise. You are right about Zbig and Kissinger being absolutely ruthless madmen, and you are right that these men have a significant influence in our foreign affairs. Sometimes, however, Jones' noise is so loud that it drowns out the signal. Much of what he says is quite completely insane. For examples of this, see the other threads that deal with Jones. I have cited specific examples.

You are also correct that, often, he has excellent guests, but he just as often has unhinged wackjobs on the air who write 500 page books about how the street layouts of Washington, DC, were designed to channel evil power to our dark overlords. And what he and many of his guests have to say about Bohemian Grove is absolutely insane. Only very crazy and paranoid individuals would agree with that insanity.

Hilarious. Guys like you who just mock, laugh at, and discredit anyone trying to do good for their own country. What have you done to assit your country? Hel, Jones might be bombastic and crazed, but I'll take that over ANYONE else out there as he gets the best interviews

He's only "doing good for the country" if he's actually right. Otherwise he's just spreading paranoia and fear unecessarily.

he IS right.
along with a "Thanks" button here, we should also have a "Fuck You" button.

chuckleberryfinn must have inside knowledge then. please tell us about the grove oh wise one.

Back