• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

9/11

Free episodes:

pixelsmith said:
IMO it is pure fact that this administration was behind this black flag operation.

I think you mean "false flag", pixel. Black Flag is, if I recall correctly, a brand of bug spray...

pixelsmith said:
...And that's not even considering the possibility that 9/11 was an inside job.

a possibilty? BS!

IMO it is pure fact that this administration was behind this black flag operation.

*false*

Don't belive in anything other then the Commission's Report is false and not a reasonable way to explain 9/11. People need to start there, and then make their own views. I encourage every person to read the Commission report and then speak on it.

THANKS!!! i did mean False Flag.
i stand corrected... LOL.. Black Flag... LMAO... well maybe the Black Flag will work with the gnats around here...

the black flag worked! no more gnats!

bottom line is ambush and company brought down the WTC. they are hiding in plain (plane) sight. the best lock is sometimes an unlocked one.

"Lies, its all lies
Everything they say
Lies, they keep telling lies
We hear em’ everyday
Do you think that we don’t know
That you’re up to no good
When you’re tellin’ lies"

-Remo Conscious

cottonzway said:
The only thing I can say to you as to find a better understanding of this topic is to READ the finding of the report. I'm not talking about conspiracy theory sites or books, but official 9/11 Commission Report by Lee Hamilton and Thomas Kean. All "conspiracy theories" are secondary to this report. If you can read the report and walk away feeling comfortable with the findings and logic in the report then at least then I can say you are informed on the topic. I'm not saying read some site that says (either way) what it says but do so for yourself, all 547 pages. If you choose to do that then my guess is you will understand why someone like myself is saying all this stuff. It's probably the most non-bias way I can explain why I am asking these questions.

You are right though, you are not my enemy and I'm sorry for coming off as a ass. I just care about what is going on and have spent many hours of my life looking into all of this and I see a problem with it. I'm a passionate guy when I care about something and this I care about because it effects our lives. Again, if you really want to understand why I am coming from this (not others, me) then read the report bro.

Best advice I've seen. Don't submit an opinion unless you are informed of the situation first. ;)

cottonzway said:
"Lies, its all lies
Everything they say
Lies, they keep telling lies
We hear em' everyday
Do you think that we don't know
That you're up to no good
When you're tellin' lies"

-Remo Conscious
"They're kinda slippery so it's tricky to get on top of it
When everything is really it's opposite.
Every version of the truth should have a solid basis
But theirs is only empty spaces.

"There must be somethin' they like about the number eleven.
Kinda like November twenty-second.
Flight eleven and seventy seven
hit a Pentangle and a giant Eleven."

Everybody in the rest of the world knows
That what they've been sayin' couldn't really be so.

And don't be surprised if they built it all up
Just to tear it all down.

It's classified how they classify."

-Paranoid Larry "One of the Ones"

It is now becoming much clearer what happened on 9/11 inside the Twin Towers. Watch this presentation by William Rodriguez, who was a maintenance worker at the World Trade Center. He held one of only five master keys to the North Tower stairwells. He personally rescued a number of victims, and was honored at the White House five times.

Listen to what he has to say about the events of that day, and how governments and the media continue to distort the facts.

home

William Rodriguez - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You should study the history of Al-Qaeda to truely understand 9/11. I have been reading some of journalist Lawrence Wright's work and have learned a good deal about "The Master Plan" of Al-Qaeda in trying to understand their culture. In my opinion, after studing the birth of Al-Qaeda and it's major players, there is no way I believe our own government blew up the towers. I find the best source of information on the middle east comes to me from the journalists that have spent years in the region. Charlie Rose does great interviews with these various international journalists about the history and culture of the middle east, and what has lead up to current events.

the last couple paragraphs are the best. we are funding the people you say are responsible for 9/11. what does that make amBush?

WASHINGTON (AFP) - The United States is stepping up covert operations in
Iran in a new strategy that risks sparking an "open confrontation" and benefits Sunni radicals, a US magazine reported Sunday.

In The New Yorker magazine, Seymour Hersh reports that US military and special-operations teams have increased their activities inside Iran, entering from
Iraq to gather intelligence and to pursue Iranian operatives.

US clandestine operations in Iran, Lebanon and
Syria have been "guided by Vice President
Dick Cheney," the magazine reported, relying heavily on Saudi Arabia and on the Saudi national security advisor Prince Bandar.

"A by-product of these activities has been the bolstering of Sunni extremist groups that espouse a militant vision of Islam and are hostile to America and sympathetic to Al-Qaeda," Hersh concludes.

"The 'redirection,' as some inside the White House have called the new strategy, has brought the United States closer to an open confrontation with Iran and, in parts of the region, propelled it into a widening sectarian conflict between Shiite and Sunni Muslims."

Some US aid distributed to Sunni groups in Lebanon falls into the hands of radical groups, US, European and Arab officials told the weekly magazine.

"We're spreading the money around as much as we can," a former senior intelligence official said, and that has "serious potential unintended consequences."

Such money "always gets in more pockets than you think it will," the source said. "It's a very high-risk venture."

A member of Prime Minister Fouad Siniora's government in Lebanon said: "We have a liberal attitude that allows Al-Qaeda types to have a presence here."

In some cases, the clandestine operations rely on Saudi Arabia and its national security advisor Prince Bandar to provide the funding so that operations remain secret, according to portions of the article The New Yorker distributed to news organizations on Sunday.

Although US Secretary of State
Condoleezza Rice has defined a new Iran policy in broad terms, much of the change is secret.

The secrecy does not please Democrats who have recently taken the reins of power in the Congress from Bush's Republicans.

Senator Ron Wyden (news, bio, voting record), a member of the intelligence committee, said, "The Bush administration has frequently failed to meet its legal obligation to keep the intelligence committee fully and currently informed. Time and again, the answer has been 'Trust us.' ... It is hard for me to trust the administration," he told the weekly magazine.

Hersh also said the pace of US covert operations inside Iran has increased.

"That's been happening for months," Hersh told CNN television Sunday.

"There's been a lot of very aggressive cross-border activity," he said. "It's more than just casual," he said. "That's been going on quite a bit."

"We have been pumping money, a great deal of money, without congressional authority, without any congressional oversight ... for covert operations in many areas of the Middle East where we ... want to stop the Shiite spread or the Shiite influence," he told CNN.

"These are people connected to Al-Qaeda who want to take on Hezbollah," he said.

Before you pass judgement on the CIA or our govenment's involvement in 9/11, I would suggest you read "The Looming Tower, Al-Qaeda and the Road to 9/11" by Lawrence Wright to get a more rounded picture. Many international journaists shed most valuable information on terrorism since they have lived among the extremists long before 9/11. By studing the birth of al-Qaeda and their master plan, I have come to see that it is highly unlikely that our own government is responsible for the WTC. Hatedred for the US began after WWII when Iseral became a nation. I believe you are selling short the drive and intelligence of the Islamic extremists toward destroying western civilations or die trying. I hope you seek further information.

i always seek more information.
our government is trying to divide and conquer us anyway they can. if they need to play both sides against the other, they will. i hope you seek further information.

So who planted the bombs inside the Twin Towers, and WTC 7. Islamic extremists? How did they get to spend so much time in the buildings? Or are the witnesses lying - those who describe, in graphic detail, how the basements in all three buildings were destroyed by powerful explosions? We are talking about policemen, firemen, rescue workers, WTC employees, and a janitor who held one of only five master keys to the North Tower stairwells. Bomb blasts were also recorded on film. Take a look at this video:

I think it is time to look at the facts, but to ignore ideology.

quantumleap said:
By studing the birth of al-Qaeda and their master plan, I have come to see that it is highly unlikely that our own government is responsible for the WTC.

That's not logical. That's like saying "I didn't burn the house down, I only lit the drapes on fire". By creating Al-Qaeda and Israel in the first place, the US government is directly responsible for 9/11, conspiracy or not.

quantumleap said:
Before you pass judgement on the CIA or our govenment's involvement in 9/11, I would suggest you read "The Looming Tower, Al-Qaeda and the Road to 9/11" by Lawrence Wright to get a more rounded picture. Many international journaists shed most valuable information on terrorism since they have lived among the extremists long before 9/11. By studing the birth of al-Qaeda and their master plan, I have come to see that it is highly unlikely that our own government is responsible for the WTC. Hatedred for the US began after WWII when Iseral became a nation. I believe you are selling short the drive and intelligence of the Islamic extremists toward destroying western civilations or die trying. I hope you seek further information.

I have one question for you. Have you read the 9/11 Commission Report yourself in full?

when i found out kissenger was the first choice to head it up and that building 7 was not included, i only skimmed it. why waste my time on pure BS?

tell me why building 7 was omitted.
tell me why amBushes brother was in charge of security until 9/10.

btw- the owner admitted on tape that they "pulled it".

John Kerry suggests that WTC 7 was brought down by controlled demolition. It now seems only a question of time before we hear someone from within the establishment completely spill the beans:

"Questioned on WTC 7 by members of Austin 9/11 Truth Now at a Book People event in Austin Texas, Kerry responded, "I do know that that wall, I remember, was in danger and I think they made the decision based on the danger that it had in destroying other things, that they did it in a controlled fashion."

John Kerry: Building 7 Was Deliberately Demolished

In case anybody is still interested...

This is an interview with Dr. Crockett Grabbe, PhD Professor of Physics Cal Tech and University of Iowa. His honours include Who's Who in the World, 1999-2000; Who's Who in America, 1998-2000; Who's Who in Science and Engineering, 1996-2000; International Authors and Writers Who's Who, 1997.

911podcasts.com - This website is for sale! - 911podcasts Resources and Information.

http://innworldreport.net/video_launcher.php?2007-04-23i

http://innworldreport.net/

http://www.physics.uiowa.edu/~cgrabbe/speaking/speaksum.html

Grabbe suggests that WTC 1, 2, and 7 were brought down by explosives.

Back