• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

9/11

New study from Pilots for 9/11 Truth: No Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon

Thu Jun 21, 3:01 AM ET
Pilots for 9/11 Truth obtained black box data from the government under the Freedom of Information Act for AA Flight 77, which The 9/11 Report claims hit the Pentagon. Analysis of the data contradicts the official account in direction, approach, and altitude. The plane was too high to hit lamp posts and would have flown over the Pentagon, not impacted with its ground floor. This result confirms and strengthens the previous findings of Scholars for 9/11 Truth that no Boeing 757 hit the buillding.

Full article: http://news.yahoo.com/s/prweb/20070621/bs_prweb/prweb534642_1

musictomyears said:
New study from Pilots for 9/11 Truth: No Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon

Thu Jun 21, 3:01 AM ET
Pilots for 9/11 Truth obtained black box data from the government under the Freedom of Information Act for AA Flight 77, which The 9/11 Report claims hit the Pentagon. Analysis of the data contradicts the official account in direction, approach, and altitude. The plane was too high to hit lamp posts and would have flown over the Pentagon, not impacted with its ground floor. This result confirms and strengthens the previous findings of Scholars for 9/11 Truth that no Boeing 757 hit the buillding.

Full article: http://news.yahoo.com/s/prweb/20070621/bs_prweb/prweb534642_1

First thing I noticed when I clicked on that link was the name on the bottom of the story. When I see Jim Fetzer's name now it sends up COINTELPRO red flags to me. I don't trust anything that comes from him. He jumped ship IMO once he started supporting the "nonsense" theories.

As for the data I think all of the stuff about the planes is meant to lead people into mazes of confusion. The story does not have to be more "fantastic" with all sorts of other twists. I happen to think the four planes were all used except maybe Flight 93 that could have been a Raytheon Global Hawk that was shot down because there was so much time to find that plane.

What makes me believe that Flight 77 hit the Pentagon was Norman Minetta speaking to the 9/11 Commission about Dick Chaney being aware of the location of that plane through an aide in miles out of the Pentagon. This information was not part of the Commission Report but shows criminal knowledge on the part of Mr. Chaney. It also says to me that Flight 77 was what hit the building.

I think the reason why you don't see the footage of this is to keep on building the case that Flight 77 did not hit the Pentagon. If this becomes the central point of what people use and an explaination for a new inqury to 9/11 I think what will happen is the rug is going to get pulled out and these videos will all be released. That way everyone looks "crazy" and the credibility of the whole movement is demonized in one giant swoop.

Stay away from Flight 77 and stay away from Jim Fetzer's information IMO.

That article on the Pilots has a misleading headline, probably intentionally misleading. The Pilots for 911 Truth will tell you that they have no opinion on whether or not a big Boeing hit the Pentagon. What they've done was file a FOI request for the FDR for F77 from TSA. They received it, decoded it and turns out that the FDR for what TSA says is F77 puts that plane at a couple hundred feet above the ground at the supposed time of impact. The devil is in the details b/c PFT accepts the possibility that TSA sent them the wrong FDR or whatever. Thus they can conclude basically only that the FDR TSA sent them does not have the plane crash landing into the Pentagon.

I think Yahoo News is a COINTELPRO. ;)

Back