• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

9/11

legrand said:
No I reported you for once again violating the TOS agreement. The sad thing like most other troofers is that you cannot talk about the subject. You are reduced to calling names and acting like a child which you are. Go back to your video games little boy. BTW I have reported you once again for abuse.
BTW it is funny you claim I killed "innocent" people. Who in the taliban who murders their own people for shaving and walking in public with their face uncovered and is then innocent? Who in Al Queda is innocent? Well kiddo you offer nothing to the discussion but whiny accusations and insults. We know by your posts that you are nothing but a leftwing lunatic who hates the men and women in the military who keeps the entire civilized world free since WW2 . Since you are a namecalling little kid and cannot refute anything I posted it just shows that you lack the ability. Oh go ahead and insult away all you want becasue I will just get you banned from this forum since I DO know the TOS and I am real quick to report trolls like you.

Who are you talking to?

If you reported people for name calling, then report yourself since you've done it too.

Where's this TOS? I've never been able to find any.

Typical bully-boy behaviour. Ignores responses he disagrees with and makes threats. Calls us all kids when many of us are probably older than he is blah blah freakin' blah.

Best part is where he assumes that in addition to hating the government and the country that anyone who disagrees with the official 9/11 story also hates the military, never considering for a second that some of us might have friends and family IN the military.

Just another ultra right-wing robot plugged into the propaganda machine with fingers inserted firmly in ears, crying LA-LA-LA-LA anytime anyone says anything that conflicts with his programming. Sad.

legrand get your head out of ambushco's anus and grow a pair. you are still brain washed. you can actually think for your self if you try.

legrand said:
This is a VERY touchy issue for me since I lost my mentor in the Pentagon. I also spent the last part of 2001 and most of 2002 in Afganistan killing taliban and al queda scum. So far all I have seen by the troofers is flawed logic and a neverending hate for the United States and Bush in general. Here are the lies I hear.
1. WTC7 was a demolition! Uh no it was not and there is not a shred of evidence to say it was.

2. BBC reported the collapse before it happened! Even if they did which I do not believe, when was the last time that the news was 100% right and not jumped the gun? The news is the quickest to report a lot of things before they happen. Just look at how many times they have "killed" the leader of al queda in iraq and he is still alive.

3. 4000 Jooooooos did not show up to work that day! Uh no that is a total lie and if you want to push that BS then you are a worthless racist.

4. No plane hit the pentagon! My question is "are you retarded?"

I see troofers as sad, pathetic losers that need to have some respect for the victims of 911 and stop hating their country. Popular Mechanics debunked your garbage a long time ago and the best you could do was claim they were connected to Bush or they "should go back to reporting on tractors"
That quote was from the high school dropout darin Avery. I guess he does not read Pop Mechanics.

Oh and the best one I heard so far, "this is the first time in history that fire has melted steel"
LOL well I guess Rosie o' doughnut and Alex "the retard" Jones never heard of Pittsburg or the tankers that melt the steel on bridges in the commie/liberal mecca that is San Fran.

Bottom line is troofers are a waste of time who hate their country and hate the government. They are pathetic and since they want to absolve Al Queda so much then maybe they should go move in with them since they think they are such nice guys. I will not waste any more time because troofers are not worth my good time.

Just so you know I see YOU as an enemy of our country. You are selling out your own country and are part of our great country's downfall. You are lying through out your whole post because you work for the people who had a part in the destruction on our country. Popular Mechanics are Hearst Corp YELLOW JOURNALIST who have been feeding the American people bull since Willam Randolph Hearst himself started a WAR using yellow journalism. More people are aware of people like you are lying and once the truth comes out no amount of lies or disinformation will be able to cover that up anymore. Just remember that....

musictomyears said:
Ron Paul openly questions the official version of 9/11, and promises to investigate further.

IMO, it'll probably come to nothing. If 9/11 was an 'inside job' then there will be no loose ends left 'untied'. They got away with JFK's murder so they have had some practise in this sort of thing...

Rick Deckard said:
IMO, it'll probably come to nothing. If 9/11 was an 'inside job' then there will be no loose ends left 'untied'. They got away with JFK's murder so they have had some practise in this sort of thing...

There was not a way (The Internet) back in 1963 to communicate with so many other people. Times have changed and this topic will not go away, ever, and will cause a revolution in this country IMO one day.

cottonzway said:
this topic will not go away, ever, and will cause a revolution in this country IMO one day.

You may have heard of what happened in Philadelphia on April 28:

Philly 9/11 Truth takes control of the A28 Impeachment Rally

Not exactly mass protests as of yet, but this is how all powerful political movements started out, with a relatively small, yet determined group of people. I have done campaigning myself, and I think I can tell when something is going to take off (I primarily campaigned against GMOs. Quite successfully, I might add). The truth movement WILL take off, I am sure of it.

I was there at 9/11, hearing a plane fly over head, brings me close to passing out still...
as for the conspiracy well there is something very rotten about the way the whole thing went down, especially because they did not evacuate the major buildings in Manhattan. All planes have to follow very specific flight plans and those planes had to be way of course for a good while. If it was not specifically engineered, well it was certainly allowed to happen...But people in other countries live with that kind of terrorism almost everyday, and we fund it, and we allow it to happen, and now we are the terrorists on the grand scale. Perhaps a better solution to 9/11 is not to ponder what covert actions caused it, but to put a stop to terrorism all together including what we let our government get away with.

EvilSkeptic said:
Perhaps a better solution to 9/11 is not to ponder what covert actions caused it, but to put a stop to terrorism all together including what we let our government get away with.

I agree with you completley man. We are part of it just like anyone else. It has alot to do with out consumer driven economies of mass consumption. Wal-Mart is a prime example. We need to stop buying **** we don't need.

bakunin said:
I agree with you completley man. We are part of it just like anyone else. It has alot to do with out consumer driven economies of mass consumption. Wal-Mart is a prime example. We need to stop buying **** we don't need.

Its very true, it really is not a wonder that the rest of the world hates us. We are at a point where the American people can no longer claim ignorance.
This war is over oil, but hydrogen cars have been developed and well the government refuses to fund the research that would make them practical for every one to have. I know this because I had a friend that worked on a small part for the cars. For the cost of this stupid war we could have probably put an end to our vehicle contribution to global warming entirely. But the people in power think jesus is coming so they don't have to care for the planet.

EvilSkeptic said:
I was there at 9/11, hearing a plane fly over head, brings me close to passing out still...
as for the conspiracy well there is something very rotten about the way the whole thing went down, especially because they did not evacuate the major buildings in Manhattan. All planes have to follow very specific flight plans and those planes had to be way of course for a good while. If it was not specifically engineered, well it was certainly allowed to happen...But people in other countries live with that kind of terrorism almost everyday, and we fund it, and we allow it to happen, and now we are the terrorists on the grand scale. Perhaps a better solution to 9/11 is not to ponder what covert actions caused it, but to put a stop to terrorism all together including what we let our government get away with.

You bring up a really important point. It is really upsetting to think about how my once great country is now deamonized around the world because of actions by people in my country who do not represent me or my ideas. I feel like crap that I don't do enough to help to be honest. I feel like this country was build upon the best ideals in the modern world and now it is being destroyed right in front of my eyes. All of us need to be better people to not allow our country to sink further into hell. It's so true when you hear freedom is not free. Americans need to not only hold those who have commited the ultimate treason on our country but themselves accountable as well. We will have nobody to blame but ourselves if it gets much worse like many of these evil bastards want it to get. The info is out there and it's time to stop being cowards and act like a man should.

EvilSkeptic said:
Its very true, it really is not a wonder that the rest of the world hates us. We are at a point where the American people can no longer claim ignorance.
This war is over oil, but hydrogen cars have been developed and well the government refuses to fund the research that would make them practical for every one to have. I know this because I had a friend that worked on a small part for the cars. For the cost of this stupid war we could have probably put an end to our vehicle contribution to global warming entirely. But the people in power think jesus is coming so they don't have to care for the planet.

I think the CO2 Global Warming 'scam' is a pre-cursor to the introduction of new hydrogen-powered technologies.

It's kind of a side 9/11 point. but....

I’m so proud of my country tonight. The fact that FOX NEWS had to mention Ron Paul all night because so many people voted for him shows how many like minded people there are in this country. I am sure when you see a poll like that, and that the FOX shills had to mention Ron Paul’s name all night shows the effect in out country of being independent people who LOVE their country. The globalist DO NOT STAND A CHANCE AGAINST FREE PEOPLE!

Rick Deckard said:
I think the CO2 Global Warming 'scam' is a pre-cursor to the introduction of new hydrogen-powered technologies.

I suggest you look at the actual global warming evidence before you say it is a scam. Honestly thats just garbage, I am sick of this apathetic "I am to lazy to change, change is to inconvenient for me. So I am going to believe what ever suits me best with out looking at the observable reality of the situation" attitude. Science, real science, speaks for itself. The evidence is there, any one can look it up thats the beautify of it.

This may seem off topic but it really goes to the root of the problem, what caused 9/11 and acts like it. It really comes down to human selfishness. We have the money and the power to put a stop to what causes terrorism, but we don't. :mad: I do what I can, and I try to encourage other people to do what they can. The truth is inconvenient, but that does not justify ignoring it.

EvilSkeptic said:
I suggest you look at the actual global warming evidence before you say it is a scam. Honestly thats just garbage, I am sick of this apathetic "I am to lazy to change, change is to inconvenient for me. So I am going to believe what ever suits me best with out looking at the observable reality of the situation" attitude. Science, real science, speaks for itself. The evidence is there, any one can look it up thats the beautify of it.

This may seem off topic but it really goes to the root of the problem, what caused 9/11 and acts like it. It really comes down to human selfishness. We have the money and the power to put a stop to what causes terrorism, but we don't. :mad: I do what I can, and I try to encourage other people to do what they can. The truth is inconvenient, but that does not justify ignoring it.

I can only speak for myself, but when I see the term "scam" with global warming I see that terms applying to the hype of man-made global warming but more importantly the SOLUTION (i.e. a global carbon tax) as the scam. There is "global warming" in the sense the earth is getting hotter. This is a normal thing though. The earth goes through both periods of hot and cold. Most people do not (or should not) deny the earth is getting hotter, but that is not the point of the propaganda machines that put this out. It's simply about another way to tax you/us. That is the SCAM.

EvilSkeptic said:

And I suggest you do some forum searching and read my previous posts on the topic of Global Warming before your next 'outburst'.

Start with this one : The Great Global Warming Swindle...

If you care about the 9/11 topic please do support Ron Paul:

Ron Paul

This man is probably our LAST HOPE as a nation. Forget about the fake left/right paradigm and whatever your politics are. Dr. Paul is our last chance. Please support him!

Back