• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

9/11

Free episodes:

As a society where are we with this topic? It feels like there is more then enough info out there that at least, very least, says there needs to be a new investigation. Still, 6 years now and people seem to be sitting on their hands. I urge to people to stop being afraid and do things to move the already known and confirmed information ahead so we can get this not only in the media but in the courts.

cottonzway said:
As a society where are we with this topic? It feels like there is more then enough info out there that at least, very least, says there needs to be a new investigation. Still, 6 years now and people seem to be sitting on their hands. I urge to people to stop being afraid and do things to move the already known and confirmed information ahead so we can get this not only in the media but in the courts.

Where are we as a society? Right next to the gas pump, filling up our cars. That's where America stands firm.

Back around 1958, there was a book called "Empire of Oil", which factually laid out the power of the oil companies over Texas, Louisianna, and Washington DC. That was when we were using about a million barrels of oil per day. Now we are pushing toward a hundred times that amount, and the major money being made and spent to keep making it involves Saudi Arabian oil money coming into our stock markets.

Around the same time in the '50s, several companies announced that we were on the verge of antigravity technology which would make most fuels obsolete. We know which story is still around: the one with the most status quo money involved.

We won't get any answers until we stop giving the lying bastards our money.
If you want Change, keep it in your pocket. Your dollar is your vote and it votes to be with the most dollars.

This is a VERY touchy issue for me since I lost my mentor in the Pentagon. I also spent the last part of 2001 and most of 2002 in Afganistan killing taliban and al queda scum. So far all I have seen by the troofers is flawed logic and a neverending hate for the United States and Bush in general. Here are the lies I hear.
1. WTC7 was a demolition! Uh no it was not and there is not a shred of evidence to say it was.

2. BBC reported the collapse before it happened! Even if they did which I do not believe, when was the last time that the news was 100% right and not jumped the gun? The news is the quickest to report a lot of things before they happen. Just look at how many times they have "killed" the leader of al queda in iraq and he is still alive.

3. 4000 Jooooooos did not show up to work that day! Uh no that is a total lie and if you want to push that BS then you are a worthless racist.

4. No plane hit the pentagon! My question is "are you retarded?"

I see troofers as sad, pathetic losers that need to have some respect for the victims of 911 and stop hating their country. Popular Mechanics debunked your garbage a long time ago and the best you could do was claim they were connected to Bush or they "should go back to reporting on tractors"
That quote was from the high school dropout darin Avery. I guess he does not read Pop Mechanics.

Oh and the best one I heard so far, "this is the first time in history that fire has melted steel"
LOL well I guess Rosie o' doughnut and Alex "the retard" Jones never heard of Pittsburg or the tankers that melt the steel on bridges in the commie/liberal mecca that is San Fran.

Bottom line is troofers are a waste of time who hate their country and hate the government. They are pathetic and since they want to absolve Al Queda so much then maybe they should go move in with them since they think they are such nice guys. I will not waste any more time because troofers are not worth my good time.

...Popular Mechanics debunked your garbage a long time ago...

LMAO!!! you sir are the retard. and so is your murdering president.

CBS News:

"Many potential jurors in the Jose Padilla terrorism-support case say they aren't sure who directed the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks because they don't trust reporters or the federal government.

"There are too many ifs, too many things going on," one male juror said. "I don't know the whole story."

Padilla Jurors Cite Lack Of Trust On 9/11

legrand said:
Bottom line is troofers are a waste of time who hate their country and hate the government.

Sigh...

The country is the people and the government is not God. Sooner you understand that the better.

If only one of the "troofers" accusations is actually true, your entire applecart goes kaput. Better crowbar your cranium out of that tight little left/right, republican/democrat wedge it stuck in, otherwise it'll get crushed by the weight of it's own hypocrisy.

George Washington's Blog:

"Psychiatrists and Psychologists: Government's 9/11 Story is Crazy"

"The following psychiatrists and psychologists have concluded that the official version of 9/11 is false. Moreover, many of these mental health experts have concluded that the government's account is so obviously false that people who believe the government's version are in psychological denial:

Psychiatrist Carol S. Wolman, MD

Psychiatrist E. Martin Schotz

Professor of Psychology at University of New Hampshire William Woodward

Professor of Psychology at University of Essex Philip Cozzolino

Professor of Psychology at Goddard College Catherine Lowther

Professor Emeritus of Psychology at California Institute of Integral Studies Ralph Metzner

Professor of Psychology at Rhodes University Mike Earl-Taylor

Retired Professor of Psychology at Oxford University Graham Harris

Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the University of Nebraska and licensed Psychologist Ronald Feintech

Ph.D. Clinical Neuropsychologist Richard Welser

Clinical psychologist, Ed.D., Harvard University Gwendolyn Atwood,

Psychology researcher, M.A., Psychology Victoria Ashley

Psychotherapist, M.S. Clinical Psychology, Greg Henricks

M.S. in educational psychology, Roy Holcombe

M.A. in Counseling Psychology Tova Gabrielle"

George Washington's Blog: Psychiatrists and Psychologists: Government's 9/11 Story is Crazy

From a list of "120 professors that contradict or are critical of the 9/11 Commission Report":

A. K. Dewdney, PhD - Professor Emeritus, Department of Computer Science, University of Western Ontario.

David L. Griscom, PhD - Research physicist, retired in 2001 from Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) in Washington, DC.

Hugo Bachmann, PhD - Professor Emeritus and former Chairman of the Department of Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology.

Jörg Schneider, Dr hc - Professor Emeritus, Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology.

Jack Keller, PhD, PE - Professor Emeritus, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Utah State University. Member, National Academy of Engineering.

Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) - Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology.

Mike Hawryluk, BA, MAT - Professor Emeritus of Physics and former Division Chairman, Suffolk County Community College, NY.

Steven Jones, PhD - Former Professor of Physics at Brigham Young University.

Bruce R. Henry, PhD - Professor Emeritus, Mathematics and Computer Science, Worcester State College.

John N. Cooper, PhD - Professor of Chemistry, Bucknell University 1967 - 2003.

Martin Walter, PhD - Professor and Chairman of the Department of Mathematics, University of Colorado at Boulder.

Robert S. Boyer, PhD - Professor of Computer Science, University of Texas, Austin.

Joanna Rankin, PhD - Professor of Physics and Astronomy, University of Vermont.

Kenneth L. Kuttler, PhD - Professor of Mathematics, Brigham Young University.

Michael Elliot, PhD - Teaching Fellow, School of Mathematics and Physics, Queens University, Belfast.

Judy Wood, PhD - Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering, Clemson University.

Joshua Mitteldorf, PhD - Researcher, Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of Arizona.

Gary Welz, MSc - Instructor of Mathematics at John Jay College of Criminal Justice, City University New York.

Ted Micceri, PhD - Coordinator of Institutional Research, University of South Florida.

Robert J. Stern, MS - Associate Professor, Mathematics, Pellissippi State Technical Community College.

Garry Anaquod - Lecturer in Computer Science and Physics, First Nations University of Canada.

Kenneth Sowden, MA - Instructor, Mathematics, West Hills Community College.

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Well I have reported you for your pathetic language and your complete lack of knowledge of history.

legrand said:
Well I have reported you for your pathetic language and your complete lack of knowledge of history.

You reported someone (in part) for their lack of history knowledge? I doubt they care about such things. If they did I wouldn't have over 1000 posts, and would have been banned long ago.

As for the thread. I'm more interested in the mystery of everyone becoming demolition and explosion experts after 911.

i am no expert but my commen sense tells me when you find thermite cut beams and molten metal at the base of a couple towers that fell, well... to a non expert that seems fishy. and the thermite cut beams are a fraction of the fishyness.

Ah yes people with Psychology degrees are so qualified to claim 911 was a inside job. LOL

Leading demolition experts in the USA say the WTC demolition theory is bunk.
Here are some AMERICAN demo experts that say your story holds no water. I guess they were all paid off by the evil Bush administration huh?
WTC (demolition)

No I reported you for once again violating the TOS agreement. The sad thing like most other troofers is that you cannot talk about the subject. You are reduced to calling names and acting like a child which you are. Go back to your video games little boy. BTW I have reported you once again for abuse.
BTW it is funny you claim I killed "innocent" people. Who in the taliban who murders their own people for shaving and walking in public with their face uncovered and is then innocent? Who in Al Queda is innocent? Well kiddo you offer nothing to the discussion but whiny accusations and insults. We know by your posts that you are nothing but a leftwing lunatic who hates the men and women in the military who keeps the entire civilized world free since WW2 . Since you are a namecalling little kid and cannot refute anything I posted it just shows that you lack the ability. Oh go ahead and insult away all you want becasue I will just get you banned from this forum since I DO know the TOS and I am real quick to report trolls like you.

Back