• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Spectacular New Discoveries Confirm Alien Presence

Free episodes:

I googled witness reports of crop circle formations
Believe it or not
a crop circle formation on a fish,,,plus (some weird stuff)

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/circulos_cultivos/esp_circuloscultivos10.htm
At the bottom of the report
click on
Return to The Saga of Flying Objects ( a treasure chest)
Take a look at what BLT Research is doing.
http://www.bltresearch.com/
If you want to look at some truly remarkable crop circles
http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/
go to gallery

You have got to be kidding me.

I googled witness reports of crop circle formations
Believe it or not
a crop circle formation on a fish,,,plus (some weird stuff)

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/circulos_cultivos/esp_circuloscultivos10.htm
At the bottom of the report
click on
Return to The Saga of Flying Objects ( a treasure chest)
Take a look at what BLT Research is doing.
http://www.bltresearch.com/
If you want to look at some truly remarkable crop circles
http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/
go to gallery
BLT... nuff said. what a bunch of bullshit.

Damn tapatalk!!!! Anyway, I was about to add......

I have never seen one. I have never understood the allure though. It just looks like really creative vandal art to me. I can appreciate the artistry and condemn the property destruction at the same time.

There are a couple of questions I have mulled over when it comes to crop circles

To people who believe that crop circles are created by extraterrestrial visitors who are trying to communicate with the people of earth. I would ask if that is the case, then why is the intelligence involved doing such a sloppy job at it? Crop circles have been going on for what over 40 years now, and whatever message they were meant to convey is lost on the masses. In that same time, mankind has made great strides in communicating with primates, yet the ET’s , not content with simple pictograms like our ancient ancestors created, up the ante and come out with increasingly complex fractal patterns that confounds and awes’ us but does nothing to help the bottom line, unless that line is supposed to tease us. To that point is it any coincidence that the patterns involved grow increasingly complex along with man’s increasing capacity to create them with modern technology?

Which is another point, granted man has over the years, improved his technology to be able to create things that 25 years ago would be impossible, but there is a question of access to that technology. I have a hard time believing many crop-circles are done with boards/planks, rope, surveying equipment etc. especially given the time constraints and keeping it on the qt. Being that these are usually done at night, flood lights would be in order or maybe I should say HAVE been in order. Today with decent night vision glasses, exterior lighting would not have been necessary, what about in the past when crop circles first popped up? again if we are talking about a bunch of hoaxers or artists, I doubt they would have access to night vision glasses they would have needed flood lights, would they not? And that they would have to be spotted eventually given the number of circles that have been past. How is it these teams can be as inconspicuous as those who are responsible for cattle mutilations, unless we are talking about people with access to similar technology. I haven’t been particularly impressed by videos posted that showed crop circles being created by a team of people. Even though complexity is a subjective term, the patterns involved seemed fairly pedestrian. Chances are with computers and high tech microwave Inducing (?) equipment, This could be done quite quickly but who has access to that? A team of graffiti artists? I don’t think that these guys could just stop by the local university and borrow whatever equipment would be needed to pull off such a feat in the time involved over and over again for decades without being caught at least once. Has anyone ever been caught, outside some drunk revelers ? Even if the circles were done with simple apparatus available to anyone, and the makers can create crop circles in the time involved what about the lack of damage to crops leading to the site?, from what I have heard there is little visible damage to any crops outside the circle, or for that matter little in the way of tracks would these crews employ clean up crews to clean up any tracks leading to the site even if there are existing farm tracks to remove every little piece of evidence, (anything dropped, left at the scene) would have to add time and again that especially goes for the past when technology was certainly limited and outside the complexity of the circles it seems little has changed when it comes to evidence or lack of evidence. I think that to pull off the circles that are being done today in the time that they seem to form would require the use of portable, yet powerful microwave equipment that is beyond the financial reach of artists or hoaxers but not the military. I’d rather believe that if any interplanetary communication is involved it is our military trying to communicate with ET/Time Travelers not the other way around. Still unlikely though.

Has anyone here ever seen an actual crop circle? (by actual I am referring to the physical circle)

In 1953, had three days off, in London, with my girlfriend. At Kingscross Station, we decided to catch a train that would take us to the countryside. Climbing down a bunch of stairs at the last stop, I could see some semi-detached houses across the road and some country views ahead. We walked besides the houses then there was a row of houses. At the last house we could see some farms and then we heard the noise of children laughing and screaming.We walked down a hill behind the last house. The noise stopped and the kids were not in sight. In front of us,stood matted grass formed in a round spiral. We entered the circle.We stamped on our feet to flatten the grass and started walking.The grass was flattened on the left and curved around to the right. We followed the curve and then moved to the center. I figured right then that someone made it for the kids to enjoy. It had a magical quality. We sat down in the middle. We were about to kiss when we heard the screaming and laughing coming from the direction we entered. I felt we were intruding on their playground, we quickly got up. I'll always remember the joy in their faces.

Even the circlemakers report "weird shit"

¤ c i r c l e m a k e r s ¤

As ive said before while i conceed a great many of these are man made, it doesnt mean they are all man made, any more than a stall full of cheap chinese cartier watch fakes, proves no real cartiers were ever made

Weird shit does not a Complex Crop Circle make.

Every single Complex Crop Circle I have ever looked at contains all the signs of being man-made. In all the years I have looked at this I have discovered absolutely no reason to think that crop circles form by any way than humans making them. My conclusion is that it is a complete side-show run by artists and con-artists. The real history of crop circles and crop circle makers is out there and can be dug up with a search engine. That real history is essentially obfuscated by so-called crop circle researchers who want to perpetuate a hoax that these are made by mysterious means.

Non-made made "crop circles" amount to what used to be referred to as "saucer nests." Man-made complex crops circles are differentiated by geometric patterns and pictographs.

"CCCC" translating devices are being developed at BLT as we speak.. we should know more by Dec 20th 2012 just in time to save the planet.

CCCC = Crop Circle Cereal Communications

Every single Complex Crop Circle I have ever looked at contains all the signs of being man-made. In all the years I have looked at this I have discovered absolutely no reason to think that crop circles form by any way than humans making them. My conclusion is that it is a complete side-show run by artists and con-artists. The real history of crop circles and crop circle makers is out there and can be dug up with a search engine. That real history is essentially obfuscated by so-called crop circle researchers who want to perpetuate a hoax that these are made by mysterious means.

Non-made made "crop circles" amount to what used to be referred to as "saucer nests." Man-made complex crops circles are differentiated by geometric patterns and pictographs.

You IGNORE
the fact that eye witnesses have reported that they observed the 'making' of a crop circle in four seconds. I also sense you feel that humans are as advanced as an Alien race. When
history is overturned as a myth, you revise to fit your agenda. Please take what I have written as serious.I've used analysis of my experience to make the following observations.:
These presuppositions need to be acknowledged:
1. Is there one or more alien race on the scene?
2. aliens possess strong telepathic powers and the ability to read and control minds
3. aliens possess strong tele-kinetic powers with the ability to move heavy objects.
4. aliens possess power to erase the memory of their presence from 'others' they encounter.
5. aliens possess shape-changing powers travelling in vortices of light.
6. aliens possess power of levitation.
In The Event, I witnessed 2 to 6.
NOW, ANALYSIS NEEDS TO BE COMPLEMENTED.
The Aliens are using Hologgraphic imagery to convey content.What are they conveying ?
Are they suggesting that we should adopt the holographic paradigm?If your not familiar with what I'm saying, possibly YOU could do some googling.

You IGNORE
the fact that eye witnesses have reported that they observed the 'making' of a crop circle in four seconds. I also sense you feel that humans are as advanced as an Alien race. When
history is overturned as a myth, you revise to fit your agenda. Please take what I have written as serious.I've used analysis of my experience to make the following observations.:
These presuppositions need to be acknowledged:
1. Is there one or more alien race on the scene?
2. aliens possess strong telepathic powers and the ability to read and control minds
3. aliens possess strong tele-kinetic powers with the ability to move heavy objects.
4. aliens possess power to erase the memory of their presence from 'others' they encounter.
5. aliens possess shape-changing powers travelling in vortices of light.
6. aliens possess power of levitation.
In The Event, I witnessed 2 to 6.
NOW, ANALYSIS NEEDS TO BE COMPLEMENTED.
The Aliens are using Hologgraphic imagery to convey content.What are they conveying ?
Are they suggesting that we should adopt the holographic paradigm?If your not familiar with what I'm saying, possibly YOU could do some googling.
I will say I observed the 'making' of a crop circle in... 3 seconds...:rolleyes:

You IGNORE
the fact that eye witnesses have reported that they observed the 'making' of a crop circle in four seconds.

None of these stories that I have looked into can be relied upon. I have heard stories about miraculous materialization of a crop circle only to find even more convincing testimony that they were made the night previous.

If your not familiar with what I'm saying, possibly YOU could do some googling.

I'm familiar with it, I just don't buy into like you obviously do.

I understand you've had a unnerving and profound experience. I'm not discounting that, I just think you're jumping to conclusions and associating things with it (like the crop circle formation) that in all likelihood, have nothing to do with it.

Are they suggesting that we should adopt the holographic paradigm?

Well I am familiar with the Munich and Vietnam paradigms. But the "holographic paradigm" was new to me.

So.... in the interests of expanding ones horizons or whatever, I offer the following information.

*** BEGIN Obligatory Disclaimer ***
These were found during a 15 minute google search as suggested by Stan from above. I have not read them all. I have read enough to know that I do not want to read more. I am not shopping for mystic crystals or any such thing. No intervention is needed. :)
*** END Obligatory Disclaimer ***

Links to things about the Holographic Paradigm.
  1. Interesting Thing of The Day - Holographic Paradigm
  2. The Holographic Universe
  3. The Holographic Universe - Crystalinks
  4. Consciousness, Physics, and the Holographic Paradigm
  5. Holographic Paradigm (The Implicate Order) | consciousnessproject.org
  6. David Bohm's holographic paradigm of the cosmos
Associated Names
Quick Background
Ok, so here is my 30 minute opinion. There is a valid field of physical study surrounding the concept of a Holographic aspect to physical construction of the universe. This is known as the "Holographic Principle" that is apparently used in defining String Theory. Here is a good wikipedia summary of it. Then there is the concept of the "Holographic Paradigm". This was championed by David Bohm, please check out his bio above. in his youth he did amazing things. This guy was uber smart. In his later life he drifted towards mysticism, but in a "I want to define what it is" way. Not in a "i'm full of Woo" way. Anyway, somewhere in between he became interested in linking physics theory with consciousness. He and Karl Pribram created the "holonomic model" for explaining consciousness. Bohm used physics to try and link the two sciences. This became his focus for the rest of his life. Basically, there is nothing I see that is weird with his approaches. He saw a link and wanted to run it down.

The Rub
Now here is the rub. It looks like the whole crystal loving mystic crowd, you know the ones that keep Eckhart Tolle and Sylvia Browne dressed in silken undergarments, started to spawn a gaggle of Johnny-Come-Lately experts that selectively obfuscated portions from these (albeit controversial) scientific works to carve out some ledge of legitimacy for their metaphysical musings. So, it appears to be nothing more than smoke and mirrors designed to part fools from their money at something approaching a quick canter.

At least, thats how I see it.

And man made crop circles do not in and of themselves prove beyond a shadow of a doubt ,all Crop circles are mad made, any more than billy meiers fakes prove all UFO's reports are fake

ET traveling light years to mysteriously communicate/entertain us with flattened cereal is absurd.

And man made crop circles do not in and of themselves prove beyond a shadow of a doubt ,all Crop circles are mad made, any more than billy meiers fakes prove all UFO's reports are fake

Well, like I have said repeatedly. Every single Complex Crop Circle I have ever looked into had all the indications of being man-made. All of the "crop research" I've looked into has always turned out to be bullshit in the end. The only real "truth" seems to be coming from people like Matthew Williams and the crop circle makers themselves. That is all I have to go on.

Back