• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Spectacular New Discoveries Confirm Alien Presence

Free episodes:

I downloaded this BING image in SEPTEMBER, 2010

http://s389.photobucket.com/albums/o...ropcircle.png&

( Click to enlarge)

Notice the CIRCLE enclosing some spheres.That is the territory where an alien encounter took place.In time, I will decode the image.

I downloaded this image in October, 2010

http://s389.photobucket.com/albums/o...389962_1-1.jpg

(Click to enlarge)
I’ve had a fantastic and bizarre encounter. I have compressed it and removed some of the bizarre elements.This is not about Earth and the Planets.It’s an experience with a
1. Craft
2. Laser beam and gas
3. A large Laser Apparaduce that creates an electric-magnetic field
4. An alien presence
5. movement of bars and/or containers from the rear of the craft
6. white carpet held the containers and/or bars

This explanation will cover about one/third 0f the encounter.In time,I hope to have the whole EVENT on the board.

I felt something burn on the top of my head. Instinctively, I turned my head and looked up behind me. Above me, about thirty feet away, a luminous craft stood stationary, silent, motionless and non-threatening. The luminosity gave off a polished bronze in color. I gripped the strap of the carbine and realized the weapon was in an awkward position. I started focusing on the craft. I didn't move a muscle and my head kept looking back and up. The metallic "object" looked too smooth. It was elliptical in shape like a football with rounded cones... I turned my head and the craft was above and beside me. It was about 25 feet away and was moving very slowly.The craft was between 16 to 20 feet long and about 8 to 10 feet high... The rear of the craft was flat and had one round port hole on the outline of a door. There were fins on both sides of the craft that extended out about three feet.

A thin light blue beam came out of the craft from the bottom left side. It went out and up at a 45% angle and about half way the height of the craft. Moving my eyes between the craft and the thin blue light, I caught the appearance of a gas or fog near the light. It began to spread out. It was not very thick. I could see the trees through it.

Suddenly, another light appeared across a gap from the thin blue light. This light was thicker, brilliant and moving intensely out and up at the same 45% angle.with two elongated glasses.... I tried to find the source of the light.There was a gap between the thin, almost solid blue light and the thicker moving light. I didn't see anything moving between them. Looking through the right glass( I don't remember seeing much through the left glass) the light flowed energetically, streaming excitedly. There were three or four streaming light lines that flashed through the glass. They had varying widths. My eyes retraced its movement, back to the gap, across to the thin blue light down to the craft. Then, there was a silent backfire. I didn't hear any noise but I sensed one.The blue light and the glass were gone.Something was erupting behind the craft. It looked like a large mound of dirt was piling up above the ground behind the craft. It grew so high that I couldn't see the craft. And then it stopped. The craft backed and climbed up into the dirt and was partly visible again...

.I moved my eyes to the left. There was a white carpet platform stretched out below and out away from the craft, stationary and brilliant.It had three dimensions but very little depth and was very close to the ground. There was some movement, which after observing it I refused to acknowledge it. Flying up to the side of the dirt was a small entity which had wings above and below its shoulders. When I first observed it, I estimated its height being about 2.5 feet. My recent recollections took in the distance I was from it, and I would place it between 3 and 3.5 feet.It had a bubble helmet around its head and I could make out eyes and an indentation of a nose. The body was covered in a thin white cloth. I didn't see any arms or legs. It flew up to and behind the side of the dirt. Seconds later, it was sitting atop a brilliant bar of silver. Bubblehead, as I’d named it and B1 for short, was perched on the front end of the bar. The right wing which was below its shoulder, moved up and down in a measured rhythm. The left wing rose vertically above the head and was jerking arrhythmically left and right. The silver bar descended from behind the dirt like an overloaded plane. Bubblehead accelerated the wings and the cargo, the silver bar, rose and slowly dipped. The bar landed perfectly aside another bar at the back of the white carpet. I estimate the bar's length was five feet, the width approximately two feet, and the height app. 1 to 1.5 feet. After landing, Bubblehead immediately lifted up from the bar and winged a path to the dirt. Another small entity came descending from behind the dirt winging its way smoothly, rhythmically, harmoniously atop another silver bar.Its wings were symmetrically aligned. It descended perfectly and deposited the bar alongside the other two, making a row. I'll name this Bubblehead, B2. B2 immediately rose and gracefully moved upwards. B1 jerked back guiding another bar toward the white carpet. It rose again and then dipped and glided accurately and landed atop the first bar placed. The bar seemed to melt into the bottom one and the height of the two bars shrunk. Again B1 rose and laboured toward the dirt while B2 gently descended and landed on the middle bar in the row. There was a shrinking of height as they merged.

Above the white carpet, a charcoal fence formed diagonally upwards on two sides. The third side connected them. The fourth side, the one closest to the white carpet, remained open. The fence had two railings but no posts. The railings appeared knotted or like nodes at random intervals. There was no ground. The lighted trees were the background.

Inside the fence, lightning rays shot across from the inside edge of the left fence to the right side. Most of them appeared to be short lived. The thin light rays appeared at different points of the inside edge with no set pattern. Once, the entire area inside the fence lit up dimly but briefly. As the seconds ticked off the thin light rays stayed connected. There were six or seven lights on inside the fence and most of them were grouped in the middle. They seemed to be gaining power.

PIX- Do you see the football, laces out, on the ground, standing on end, waiting to be kicked off? Do you see the laces?

2011-06-15_205140.png picture by tutor88 - Photobucket

If I were a psychiatrist, I’d attribute your reaction, like some of the others I have received, to an irrational outburst; an automatic defense to offset delirium. It’s acommon response to new and unknown phenomena.

You interpret everything from the perspective of ‘seeing’. You can’t see the carpet because there are bars and/or containers on them. You do see the bars...right?

Here is the carpet from another point of view and time.

http://s389.photobucket.com/albums/oo336/pupil88/?action=view&current=whitecarpet.png

It was “recorded” on a Mayan artifact, over 600 years ago. I’m only bringing it to your attention because of how you reacted to it. I’m not going to explain the wholething. I just want to point out two things. Do you see the two fairies? Do you see three rows of people?There are humans (shamans) sitting on the carpet. in a dream state induced by hallucinagenic leaves .Are they trying tobridge the gap of enlightenment with those outside them?Do the containers contain human cargo?

Are there bars and /or containers in the holographic field?

http://s389.photobucket.com/albums/...iew&current=UKCollieMilkHillPartial8-Copy.jpg

You do see them, right?

My vision is poor.Excuse spelling.

PIX- Do you see the football, laces out, on the ground, standing on end, waiting to be kicked off? Do you see the laces?

2011-06-15_205140.png picture by tutor88 - Photobucket

If I were a psychiatrist, I’d attribute your reaction, like some of the others I have received, to an irrational outburst; an automatic defense to offset delirium. It’s acommon response to new and unknown phenomena.

You interpret everything from the perspective of ‘seeing’. You can’t see the carpet because there are bars and/or containers on them. You do see the bars...right?

Here is the carpet from another point of view and time.

http://s389.photobucket.com/albums/oo336/pupil88/?action=view&current=whitecarpet.png

It was “recorded” on a Mayan artifact, over 600 years ago. I’m only bringing it to your attention because of how you reacted to it. I’m not going to explain the wholething. I just want to point out two things. Do you see the two fairies? Do you see three rows of people?There are humans (shamans) sitting on the carpet. in a dream state induced by hallucinagenic leaves .Are they trying tobridge the gap of enlightenment with those outside them?Do the containers contain human cargo?

Are there bars and /or containers in the holographic field?

http://s389.photobucket.com/albums/...iew&current=UKCollieMilkHillPartial8-Copy.jpg

You do see them, right?

My vision is poor.Excuse spelling.

I see everything you posted. I do not see a holographic field. I see a wheat field.

I will be happy to listen to whatever you want to say about the posted images.

The complexity of crop circles is accelerating. I have one that is 5 dimensional.This article is a good attempt to differentiate man-made from the mysterious

. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/11/crop-circles-more-complex_n_919611.html#s322829

As deranged as this sounds, I’m convinced that aliens are communicating with us by the means of crop circles. The crop circles I’ve introduced are a sign of alien presence. What I set out to do was to back up my experience of the alien encounter with crop circles that verify what I had described. I believe what I had witnessed is a repetitive episode. It is now and has been going on for some time. Unless the landscape has changed dramatically, RAF Mildenhall, UK, is a gateway or portal for alien exits from Earth. I will now complete what I set out to do. I will not go beyond what I experienced.

I set out looking for a crop circle that would show two machines coming together to make a whole- a rectangle. I found a German crop circle that have symmetrical sections, sealed compartments formed in pieces that fit. And I found one piece whose existence I previously wasn’t aware of. I knew it was what I was searching for, because the whole rectangle sat on an exploded section of three sections of transformed time and space...at rest among seven blades of destruction.( recall the scimitars)

003-crop-circle-Copy-1.jpg picture by tutor88 - Photobucket

Now I can unveil and reveal a Crop Circle Mystery. I’m 99% confident that the Circle of Destruction hinted at in CC#1, was, in fact, the alien encounter I witnessed and experienced.

http://s389.photobucket.com/albums/oo336/pupil88/?action=view&current=SnapShot-cropcircle.png

I recorded what I witnessed...the fantastic, the bizarre and the unusual. Some of the images were the result of the holographic images triggered to confuse, confound, distort and misdirect any recording devices of the body or earthly technology. This crop circle was added on to those that appeared on two separated nights.

A short recap of what I witnessed’

1. an elliptical craft
2. a short laser beam emitted from the craft
3. A large laser in operation
4. Bars or containers ‘conveyed’ from the back of the craft
to a platform on the ground.
5. the electrical grid suggested by the two spikes.

B short analysis of what the crop circles represent,

_46389962_1.jpg picture by pupil88 - Photobucket

Look at the five rounded spheres above the craft and originating from the rear. They are power sources that participated partially or totally in the conveyance of the bars to the platform and to the lined series of icons in the holographic field. Since there doesn’t appear to be any interest in this thread, I’ll identify without explanation what they are. The one on top is the triangular craft. the one below it is a robot The other three are drones. Remember this configuration

Now, I will go back to the crop circle that sparked my interest.

http://s389.photobucket.com/albums/oo336/pupil88/?action=view&current=SnapShot-cropcircle.png

Starting with the top right grouping.
1. Triangular craft
2. Robot
3. Drone
4. Drone
5. Drone
6. Elliptical craft

Second Grouping
1. Triangular craft
2. Robot
3. Drone
4. Drone
5. Drone
6. Elliptical craft Size is the result of a journey to another solar system and return.

Third Grouping
1 to 5 have increased in size
6. elliptical craft reduced in size from grouping 1.
2 to 6 are in circle of destruction of elliptical craft.
Triangular craft participates in a cloaked or invisible form.

Elliptical craft disintegrates while cargo is emptied out and set on flying platform. EM field creates a rectangular vehicle in the air, which in a symbiotic relationship mixes and joins with the platform with the cargo and large triangular craft for containment in one package, in order to enter three transformational stages. I believe they enter to a multi- dimensional space/time portal that exits our universe. I believe the cargo included their dead picked up in several solar systems. Our solar system may have been the entrance and exit to our universe. They have expressed concern that ” the conduit is closing”. If you haven’t been following this, you haven’t been looking at the crop circle materials.

crop207.jpg picture by pupil88 - Photobucket

holographic field

Pennistons symbols picture by pupil88 - Photobucket

Penniston’s symbols

2011-07-07_175934.png picture by tutor88 - Photobucket

amphibian woman with package and symbols

2011-06-15_205416-Copy-1.png picture by tutor88 - Photobucket

Bubblehead, with no arms or feet. I brought this up in the telepathic communication thread.

2011-08-17_172401.png picture by tutor88 - Photobucket

Portal, with remnants of three transformations, opening to multi-dimensional space

Bonus: There is only one object that is not in relationship with other objects. It is the Singular Event Signature that creates crop circles. Probably the size of a beach ball.

Those harboring unconscious prejudices or bias, ideological agendas and blind spots, you feel a need to keep your defense mechanisms up. BUT

I’m not writing fiction.
I’m not writing SF/Fantasy.
I’m writing HISTORY!

I have to say I respect the passion in which you continue to address the mystery behind this event and your dedication to search and attribute meaning. It is clear that this event represented a pivotal, life-changing episode. However, I have to be honest here, I am having a very difficult time following your narrative.

Forgive me for interjecting my opinion, but from what I've read your event seems to fit the profile of a mystical experience perhaps moreso than it does an alien encounter, however I am aware that the two can sometimes be hard to differentiate. You work very hard accumalte and present data, data which appears purely subjectively based.

Perhaps maybe that's why it has been so difficult to communicate this event as what it appears you're attempting to do is associate words with a qualitative experience. Which enough of us have done, so no harm done. If that was all you're doing it would hardly be noticed, but you're not and your narrative appears intent on drawing people in with explanations based on assumption, memories and observations presented as critical facts. Of course, here on the forum, you're not going to win many readers as Paracasters tends to put a pretty high premium on sound logic and empircally-supported information. From the outside looking in, it seems your writing has been an exercise to validate a certain quality of perceiving and experiencing. I hope you don't take offense to this, but I wonder if you might be better served broadening your scope a bit. Perhaps looking into some of the Transpersonal and mystical literature, such as the work done around Transpersonal Crisis (Jung, Robert Johnson) or Spritual Emmergence/Emergency (Stan Grof, John Weir Perry, David Lukoff, RD Laing) Shamanic Visionary Episodes or Initiation (Mikkal Smith, Mircea Eliade, Joan Halifax) and even Peak Experiences (Abraham Maslow) and Kundalini Awakening. To my eye, your passion seems an earmark for this brand of experience, while your dedication to exploring this alien angle seems a push and perhaps a sign of the need for further integration or acknowlegment of a greater process. Of course, this is just my humble speculation as their are other possiblities. In any case, best of luck, feel free to PM me if you'd like to flame me or address me with any questions.

The aliens describe physical phenonema in imagery borrowed from human experience. They can ‘read’ our thoughts ‘see’ our images as we are bringing them up. Why did the aliens disclose the holographic field? The crop formations reflected part of my recollections.They are showing the holographic field to show how they use human images of things that are out there as well as in our minds ,to confound, distort and bewilder our senses. I believe they do this so their technology is not transferred to other life forms and have been doing this for some time.

i believe the heat on the back top of my head put me under the control of the occupants of the craft. That control was lifted after they departed. At that point, my memory was subjected to the bizarre episodes that the logic of sense could not withstand. I suffered amnesia.

I relied on inner experience as there was no public observation of the event.

I relied on a limited perspective based only on what I could recollect. I had no agenda to proclaim.

I relied on an emotional exploration of images to see if they resonated. Most didn’t. The ones that did brought up in vivid technocolor the event horizon and I recollected it.

I wrote THE EVENT as I experienced it. When the craft first reached the tarmac I hit a stone wall. I took a break. I did some heavy reading of Foucault, Deleuze, Derrida and Baudrillard.That went on for about three weeks. I went back to the craft at the edge of the tarmac. I saw the trees in the background. Then a flash. I remembered the base spotlight, which was out in the middle of the runway. It had flashed a beam at the trees to the right where the craft now stood motionless in the air. It was searching for something.Then I remembered. The radar must have spotted something in this area. Then there was burst of images, a flashlight, moving objects. The wall crumbled and my memory flooded me with images.I felt an intesively lived experience. No hallucinations or delusions on the scene. Just REALITY, the here and now, being bombarded by the past. This was 1954. I was heavily in Existentialism which didn’t hit the States until the early sixties. It was over 40 years later that I made my first breakthrough. I had my second breakthrough about nine years after that. In late 2010, I made some discoveries that tied the aliens with crop circles and made their presence known.

On 10/09/11, I write my last words on this forum.

New Discoveries....

June 2009

Lucy Pringle's Crop Circle Photograph Library : Milk Hill (3), Alton Barnes, Wiltshire, 21st Jun 2009

Five photos.
(press bar on right to view all)
The crop formation extended over three nights to
include these two photos.

Lucy Pringle's Crop Circle Photograph Library : Milk Hill Addition (3), Alton Barnes , Wiltshire, 30th Jun 2009

June 2012

Lucy Pringle's Crop Circle Photograph Library : Stanton St Bernard (2) | Alton Barnes | Wiltshire | 2012

Two photos of containers mixed with rectangle.
(press on moving bar on right)

July 2012

Lucy Pringle's Crop Circle Photograph Library : Stanton St Bernard(2) | Alton Barnes | Wiltshire | 2012

Four photos of containers plus rectangles approach
circular area where three tranformations occured.
Also, note the center where there are two rods. This
area rotates around an axes which pulls the two rods
forward between the middle rod.The rods are intensive
energy sources.

SnapShot-cropcircle.png picture by pupil88 - Photobucket

August 2012

Lucy Pringle's Crop Circle Photograph Library : Hackpen Hill (2) | Broad Hinton | Wiltshire | 2012

Seven photos of a "man-made" SQUARE crop circle.
Remember, three squares formed the rectangle.
(move down the bar to the bottom square.)
See the people on the outer edge of the "man-made"
crop circle? LOL

If your expecting a collective imagery of representation,
your deceiving yourself.What do you expect to see when
a white carpet platform mixes and merges with a rectangle
made up of three squares?I recognize these scenes.I don't
know how they were done but the scenes show that the two
assemblages coupled and formed a union.I don't get caught
up in figurative representation.

I have introduced ideas, memories and inferences
rarely encountered in UFO lore.This I know.
The Alien Crop Circle phenomenon are
OCCURANCES , instataneous happenings.
Alien Crop Circles are apparitions.It is something
other than us.Since they are not expected, they are
THE moment that occurs when they arrive.There are
a lot of questions that need answering regarding
crop circles. I know there are man made cc. I suspect
there are a few hoaxers in the UK who make a living
on cc.That's a given in any enterprise. What I experienced
in THE EVENT showed up in a series of scenes on
farming fields of the UK.I am now wondering will there be
crop circle scenes that are connected to my experiences
and go beyond them. I already saw a few.

...I know there are man made cc. I suspect there are a few hoaxers in the UK who make a living on cc. That's a given in any enterprise. ...

If you do some research into the sub-culture you'll find that crop circle researchers are the only ones making money from crop circles if you don't count the poor farmers who charge to see their ruined fields. Crop circle makers are criminal graffiti artists who dare not take credit for their graffiti and therefore don't actually make any money from them. Some crop circle makers have been hired out by companies to create crop circles for advertisements and televisions shows but those are few and far between. I am of the opinion that most if not all well known crop circle researchers know the truth, that complex crop circles are made by human beings, and conceal that fact so they can sell more calendars, books, and lectures about the mysterious crop circles or just to keep the fantasy going for obvious reasons. This makes the researchers the hoaxers and not the crop circle makers who, as I said, make no claims about their art being made by aliens.

For over two years, I've read over a dozen witness reports by ordinary people of crop circles forming on farming fields in the UK. The claims were the crop circles were formed within four seconds. See
Lucy Pringle's article.
http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/news/stonehenge-julia-set-eyewitness.shtml

Lucy Pringle is just as much a purveyor of bullshit as BLT Research. Lucy is infamous in the sub-culture for her "copy writing" photographs of some else's yard art.

Crop circles are all about the "researcher vs. maker" dynamic. Understanding that is key to understanding crop circles in my opinion.

trained observer says,
I am of the opinion that most if not all well known crop circle researchers know the truth, that complex crop circles are made by human beings.

http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2012/09/mysterious-underwater-crop-circle-art-discovered-off-the-coast-of-japan/

I suspect puffer fish are ET fish.

But that pattern is too complex and complicated for a fish to make! Only an extra-terrestrial intelligence could do that! Or so goes the thinking of crop circle "researchers" applied to the puffer fish pattern. Imagine! A stupid fish is doing that. Now think about how silly the whole, "Its too complex for humans" argument for crop circles looks in comparison.

To straight thinking folks, the issues remaining regarding CCs (such as the one you are describing) are whether they are made with earthly or extraterrestrial/interdimensional technologies and capabilities. If the former, we have real or shadow govt's with some serious explaining to do. If the latter ...

Yes of course. Never mind that it has been repeatedly demonstrated that people can make these things with a compass, a pencil, a board, measuring tape, and rope in the dead of night, but hey, something more mysterious must be involved. Micro-wave maser lasers or something.

Sesame Shtick said
" If the former, we have real or shadow govt's with some serious explaining to do.If the latter ..."
That about limits the parameter of discussion. It's not uncommon, that military helicopters
appear at some crop circle sites in the UK and restrict or harass onlookers.
trainedobserver said
"Never mind that it has been repeatedly demonstrated that people can make these things with a compass, a pencil, a board, measuring tape, and rope in the dead of night, but hey, something more mysterious must be involved. Micro-wave maser lasers or something."
YOUR SAYING TWO THINGS.
People can make crop circles but not in four seconds.
I.ve had an Alien encounter which I recounted in THE EVENT. On 2005, I put it on a UFO site in the UK. I've never had any interest in crop circles until September, 2010 when a German crop circle (made in 2007) popped up on my daily BING image.It grabbed me. I immediately saved the image.
For two weeks, I kept referring to it.I came to the conclusion that the circle and what followed had something to do with my encounter.I googled crop circle sites and looked around.Within one hour I found Lucy Pringle's site and found her gallery of crop circles I clicked on year2009 and then june and then I found what resembled my encounter.That started my real interest in crop circles.In 2012, the rest of my encounter.showed up.If the crop circles were man made, why did they include images from the BING image which was never mentioned in THE EVENT?

There is another anomaly that recurs in the story of crop circle witnesses. It is not uncommon to
find a crop circle the next morning after a night of heavy rainfall. Those walking to the site leave
traces of muddy foot prints.Yet, when they get to the site,there are no signs of muddy traces.
Has any crop circle hoaxer ever revealed their secrets?

Back