• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Spectacular New Discoveries Confirm Alien Presence

pupil88

Paranormal Novice
Spectacular New Discoveries Confirm Alien Presence!

(Formerly entitled The Event)

The first part deals with THE EVENT ( no relation to the mini-series) which I sent to a UFO board in the UK in 2006 and then to two UFO boards in 2008. I made three discoveries in September and October 2010 which corroborated most of the content in THE EVENT.

Introduction

In September, 1954, while performing security duty with the USAF in Great Britain, I encountered an alien space craft. For 7 or 17 minutes, I observed a bizarre, fantastic display. Twelve hours later, it was completely erased from my mind.

Forty-one years later, in 1995, after six months of probing bits and pieces, pieces and bits, I recollected and recognized , vividly, most of what I saw. Ten years later, in 2005, I had learned to slow down images in my mind, and the final pieces made an appearance.

The troop carrier veered wide right There were no planes in sight. We were moving by the main hangar which was closed. The truck slowed and began to turn as we approached the outer fence. Aside the barbed wire outer fence was the fuel dump. The truck stopped. The rear gate was dropped. My name was called. I got up from my seat in the back, head bent under the overhead canvas, staggered between stretched feet and vertical carbines, turned and climbed down a step. The security guard I was relieving was half-way between the fuel dump and the truck. We didn’t say a word as we passed. I didn’t recognize him. He may have been one of the many replacements who recently joined the squadron. This posting was new, I never guarded a fuel dump in my nearly four years in the Air Force. I looked back when I got to the fuel dump and the truck was gone. Facing it, on the left, the barbed wired fence ended and turned at a 90 degree angle paralleling the wooden platform toward the street. I couldn’t see over the platform. It must have over six feet high. On the right, the fence returned and paralleled the side of the hangar. and the two large windowless building appending the hangar. There were wooden steps up to the top of the platform. I proceeded to climb them. The fence separated the rear of the platform from a paved dead end street. Across the street, were some RAF quarters, a few houses with driveways. To the left, it was difficult to tell how far the street extended. There were many trees along side the outer fence. Looking up the street, the road veered behind trees toward the main gate where we came in. Looking at the floor of the platform, I assumed the fuel hoses were underneath. I noticed a narrowing of a path behind the rear buildings and the barbed fence. I decided the best position to guard the dump was to stand on top of the platform. But there was no need to stay up there yet. There is still light. My shift was four to midnight. I went down the steps. I was amazed at the size of the hangar. This is the closest I’ve been to it. It may have been over 100 feet high and with the appendages, over 200 feet in length. I stretched the strap of my carbine on my right shoulder and began to slowly pace in front of the wooden platform’s sidewall, to and fro.

I heard a car up the street slowing and turning. I started to climb the steps. I moved my carbine to the other shoulder. My feet anticipated my thoughts and I cut across the wood to the edge. Just then, I saw a car driving slowly down the street. I didn’t feel that I should stand so close to the boundary so I meandered back to a position atop the steps. The car turned into the driveway across from me and I noticed a RAF officer, carrying a leather bag and a small grocery bag, walking to the front door of the house. The low September sun was searching the street. I started pacing back and forth at the level where the outer fence paralled the hangar.The more I moved my thoughts started drifting to the end of my tour of duty. I enlisted in the first days of January,1951 and now its September 10<SUP>th</SUP>,1954, approximately three months and three weeks until my discharge. The turnover at the Air Police Squadron was huge the past few months, so many new faces. I felt it was difficult getting close to anyone. The newcomers felt the tension and stayed amongst themselves. Most of those I was closest to were gone. I guess one defers a void by planning for the future. I’ve long decided that I’d go to college on the GI Bill. But that was as far as I’d planned.

The RAF Mildenhall base was under command of the Strategic Air Command (SAC). I’d been here for over two years. I spent a lot of duty on the main gate and the walking entrance, and a little time on jeep patrol of the base. Most of my time had been on the perimeter runways guarding bombers. Although I’m classified as a Korean War vet, my duty was primarily one as a Cold War warrior. Translated, I was the grunt who had the responsibility to make sure no harm was done to the heavy bombers during the day or overnight, and I would challenge the air crew when they arrived to take possession of the plane. We worked eight four hour days and had three days off. We worked shift - 8 AM to 4 PM - 4 PM to 12 AM - 12 AM to 8 AM.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

I guess I know why we are guarding the fuel dump. Once or twice a year, there is an ongoing operation for testing the air base defenses. I can recall that at every base I've been at most of these probes have been successful. A new post assignment follows the failure of the air base's defenses.

This assignment is relatively easy. I think the worst duty assignment I had was the 12 AM to 8 AM shift at Mac Dill AFB in Tampa, the headquarters of SAC, guarding the Bomb Dump. The dump was very isolated, near the Bay waters and surrounded by palmettos and when there was no moon it was very dark and it had rattle snakes to keep you company. On my first assignment there, no one told me to bring a flash light. I was fortunate there was a moon that night. I'd walk the length of a building and back. A rattler would inevitably cross my path and make a territorial claim with its rattling. Instinctively, I'd take the carbon off my shoulder and rap the ground with the butt of the rifle. That's all it took to see the rattler scurry. I wouldn't have wanted to confront two or more rattlers in the same area. I heard a shooting or two from the bomb dump area when I was out on the perimeter runways babysitting large bombers.

I came out of a reverie. I spun around in space. It dawned on me that the lights in front of the hangar were on and lit up the tarmac and the trees outside the fence. A light fog hung around the trees. And just as suddenly, the base spotlight which was located inside the runways near the middle of the airfield splashed the trees with a yellow beam. The beam jerked from tree top to tree top. It couldn't get any lower. It appeared to be searching for something. It hugged the trees and quickly moved out of sight. I kept looking for it but it didn't return.

I didn't wear a watch but guessed it was past 8:30 PM. I was standing at the top of the stairs. My shoulder felt uncomfortable. I took the carbine and placed it barrel down on my right shoulder. It felt better as I stretched out the strap.

I felt something burn on the top of my head. Instinctively, I turned my head and looked up behind me. Above me, about thirty feet away, a luminous craft stood stationary, silent, motionless and non-threatening. The luminosity gave off a polished bronze in color. I gripped the strap of the carbine and realized the weapon was in an awkward position. I started focusing on the craft.I didn't move a muscle and my head kept looking back and up. The metallic "object" looked too smooth. It was elliptical in shape like a football with rounded cones. I reacted by looking for an imperfection. I looked at the middle of the craft and scanned right across the length. I dropped my vision about a foot and scanned left across the length. I repeated the process again and again. As I was getting lower I was scanning every two feet. Finally, I was losing patience and lifted my eyes and refocused on the total visible craft.

Right then I was taken aback as I was confronted with two round port holes above the middle off the craft. They were not there when I first observed it. I stared at the left port. I was looking for movement or a shadow.There appeared to be a screen or a filter inside the port blocking my vision. However on the side of the screen, a bright yellow light filled the inside. I moved my eyes to the other port and it was the same as the first. I kept staring at the craft, not knowing what to do, when a deep feeling of disbelief over-whelmed me. I thought what I was seeing was a reflection from the base spotlight that must have been bouncing off some clouds. I looked above and around the object. I turned my head toward the trees where I first saw the base spotlight beam. I didn’t see any light. I turned my head back and up to the object. It was gone.

My peripheral vision caught a movement. I turned my head and the craft was above and beside me. It was about 25 feet away. It was moving very slowly.The craft was between 16 to 20 feet long and about 8 to 10 feet high.I didn't get anything new looking at the ports. It must have been going about three miles an hour without a sound. I could have walked right under it. It moved on a straight line without any deviation. I thought "they must be looking inside the hanger with Superman eyes" I kept telling myself "don't blink". Then I told myself " Don't think... I am a camera".

As the craft was moving on I noticed something startling. The rear of the craft was flat and had one round port hole on the outline of a door. There were fins on both sides of the craft that extended out about three feet. And every time a thought was popping up I told myself “I am a camera”.

I opened my eyes as wide as I could. The craft stopped. It stayed motionless for about twenty seconds. Then it moved out above the tarmac and had a view of the area in front of the hangar. It stopped and remained parked in the air. I was about forty to forty-five yards away. A thin light blue beam came out of the craft from the bottom left side. It went out and up at a 45% angle and about half way the height of the craft. I continued to try to stifle all thought and opened my eyes as wide as I could without the cooling air affect my vision. Moving my eyes between the craft and the thin blue light, I caught the appearance of a gas or fog near the light. It began to spread out. It was not very thick. I could see the trees through it.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

I felt restless waiting for something to happen, for the craft to take off. I told myself to relax..." I am a camera". Seconds were ticking off as I was moving my eyes from the craft to the light to the gas. Suddenly, another light appeared across a gap from the thin blue light. This light was thicker, brilliant and moving intensely out and up at the same 45% angle and all the while being enclosed in a snake-like light caramel body with two glass elongated eyes separated by an enamel-like shell that enclosed the light and embodied it. The python-like body slowly rounded at about the height of the craft and turned downwards, its body narrowing and stopping. It erupted and ended with a paw with three thumb-like mounds... I tried to find the source of the light.There was a gap between the thin, almost solid blue light and the thicker moving light. I didn't see anything moving between them. Looking through the right glass( I don't remember seeing much through the left glass) the light flowed energetically, streaming excitedly. I focused on the snake-like body that embodied the flowing light.There were three or four streaming light lines that flashed through the eyes. They had varying widths. I followed the body up to where it curved down. I looked to see if it moved but it didn't. My eyes retraced its movement, back to the gap, across to the thin blue light down to the craft. Then, there was a silent backfire. I didn't hear any noise but I sensed one.The blue light and the snake were gone. Something was erupting behind the craft. It looked like a large mound of dirt was piling up above the ground behind the craft. It grew so high that I couldn't see the craft. And then it stopped. The craft backed and climbed up into the dirt and was partly visible again.

Something was flowing in the left side of the dirt. I saw what looked like a tube buried in the dirt. If not water, then something liquid began flowing upward and across the top left edge of the craft. It began to overflow and pour like a waterfall. I looked down to the tarmac and nothing was hitting the ground. I moved my eyes to the left. I was stunned. There was a white carpet platform stretched out below and out away from the craft, stationary and brilliant.It had three dimensions but very little depth and was very close to the ground. There was some movement, which after observing it I refused to acknowledge it. Flying up to the side of the dirt was a small entity which had wings above and below its shoulders. The wings looked like flesh colored ears that were turned downwards. When I first observed it, I estimated its height being about 2.5 feet. My recent recollections took in the distance I was from it, and I would place it between 3 and 3.5 feet.It had a bubble helmet around its head and I could make out its eyes and an indentation of a nose. The body was covered in a thin white cloth. I didn't see any arms or legs. It flew up to and behind the side of the dirt. Seconds later, it was sitting atop a brilliant bar of silver. Bubblehead, as I’d named it and B1 for short, was perched on the front end of the bar. The right wing which was below its shoulder, moved up and down in a measured rhythm. The left wing rose vertically above the head and was jerking arrhythmically left and right. The silver bar descended from behind the dirt like an overloaded plane. Bubblehead accelerated the wings and the cargo, the silver bar, rose and slowly dipped. The bar landed perfectly aside another bar at the back of the white carpet. I estimate the bar's length was five feet, the width approximately two feet, and the height app. 1 to 1.5 feet. After landing, Bubblehead immediately lifted up from the bar and winged a path to the dirt. Another small entity came descending from behind the dirt winging its way smoothly, rhythmically, harmoniously atop another silver bar.Its wings were symmetrically aligned. It descended perfectly and deposited the bar alongside the other two, making a row. I'll name this Bubblehead, B2. B2 immediately rose and gracefully moved upwards. B1 jerked back guiding another bar toward the white carpet. It rose again and then dipped and glided accurately and landed atop the first bar placed. The bar seemed to melt into the bottom one and the height of the two bars shrunk. Again B1 rose and laboured toward the dirt while B2 gently descended and landed on the middle bar in the row. There was a shrinking of height as they merged.

Above the white carpet, a charcoal fence formed diagonally upwards on two sides. The third side connected them. The fourth side, the one closest to the white carpet, remained open. The fence had two railings but no posts. The railings appeared knotted or like nodes at random intervals. There was no ground. The lighted trees were the background.

Inside the fence, lightning rays shot across from the inside edge of the left fence to the right side. Most of them appeared to be short lived. The thin light rays appeared at different points of the inside edge with no set pattern. Once, the entire area inside the fence lit up dimly but briefly. As the seconds ticked off the thin light rays stayed connected. There were six or seven lights on inside the fence and most of them were grouped in the middle. They seemed to be gaining power.

A voice within me said "look right" I moved my eyes to the right. Again, I wasn't prepared for the shock. The alien craft was disintegrating. I looked right through the craft and could see the light on the trees. I expected to see a metal platform in the middle but there was none. The reinforcement of the metal was in place but the middle and most of the right side were gone. The edges looked jagged. The left side and left top were still intact as were three quarters of the back and dirt. There wasn't a sign that the inside had any occupants. The dirt no longer had the heaviness of texture.

B2 was guiding a solid bar and placing it next to one in the third row. B2 lifted immediately and hovered to the side its wing gently moving.B1 was approaching with another silver bar with its wings in discord. After some maneuvering it placed the third bar in a row. There were now bars in three rows. B1 also lifted up into the air. B2 moved up over the carpet empty of cargo. At the left of the middle B2 descended and landed into a seat. It only stayed there for a second. B2 lifted up and at the right of the middle B2 landed in a seat but quickly dropped through to a section below and was no longer in sight. Bubblehead decisively dropped into the first seat vacated by B2. B1 sat there moving with wings at odds with each other.

Above, the dual railings have been displaced and there was a struggle at the area the railings previously had not enclosed. Now the enclosure was filled with a solid rectangular shape of three squares,The top square had become solid. the middle square had walls but appeared empty in the center which was black.At the bottom square closest to the carpet, the space was intensive and energized. The space was being manipulated by an unseen force and had taken on a corporeal form. The corporeal form was struggling, writhing, stretching, squirming and pulsating like a human body... a body without organs. There appeared to be a cutting, a separation of the corporeal form of space from normal air space. An unseen physical force was working at the boundaries...the corporeal space was being pulled, unglued from its former position. There was a tearing in the fabric of space...a splitting apart- the separation of two distinct modes of space at the edge. At the edge there was a hint of chaos being muscled, squeezed like the materials under the hand of a sculptor. Flows were in motion . It was being metamorphosed from a jelly mold to a solid. This alien force was exhibiting its power, not keeping it secret.

An axis rotated around the white carpet and the black rectangle. The white carpet began to move slowly to the left and upwards. The solid rectangle which appeared mostly beige had become black in color. Its bottom began to lift to the left and its top began to sink to the right. Both assemblages appeared to be in coordination...first aligning...one ascending...one descending.

What was left of the metal and frame on the alien craft was interacting with a force that was pulling it between the two assemblages. The metal shrunk and folded like an accordion and tore off with such force that it disappeared. At the top front, as the metal was being torn off, a round 3+ foot metallic robot appeared and levitated to the top of the descending rectangle. Mac, as it will be named, immediately showed two metallic skeletal prosthetic arms. These were formed from the turning of two Rubik cube- like squares on its shoulder. At the end of the two arms were two blades which worked in unison digging on the surface on which Mac was standing. The fury under which Mac was laboring was constant and unrelenting. Mac kept flailing at the surface with the blades cutting deeper.There was another blade which looked like it was sweeping aside the sliced bits yet none of the cutting escaped the hole.

All the while, the white carpet moved up while the solid black rectangle descended above the white carpet. Bubblehead fluttered both wings and Mac kept digging into the hard surface. The black rectangle dropped over the carpet and mixed, melded and merged with it. The two became one and became a solid white rectangle but not as brilliant as the white carpet. It began to accelerate leftwards towards the front of the hangar at 3mph. Bubblehead was seated in front its wings in discord and Mac was in the rear getting deeper into the hole. And then, Mac was swallowed up under the surface which smoothed out.

About halfway across to the hangar, the solid white rectangle...vanished.
Then... one two three seconds later
It reappeared and instantly accelerated...6 mph to 9 mph. It also underwent a transformation. There were now three rectangles, non-solid and pale gray. B1 and Mac were no longer on the scene. The rectangles were stacked upon each other. The bottom two were flush with each other. The back half of the top rectangle was flush with those below. The front half of the top rectangle tilted right. To visualize this better, imagine the bottom two rectangles facing a round clock. the left corner of the rectangles would be at 5 minutes before the hour and the right corners would be at 5 minutes past the hour. The top rectangles' left corner was at 2 minutes past the hour and the right corner was at 12 minutes past the hour.

About three quarters of the way across to the hangar the three pale rectangles ... disappeared.
Another transformation. This time there was an appearance of the first muffled burst of a high flying firecracker. In that burst were eight or nine cylindrically shaped objects leaning against each other. They were standing vertically like large cigarettes. No sooner did this image appear and accelerate, it... vanished.

A pale,brush stroke of white appeared near the front edge of the hangar. It sat there for one, two seconds. The pale white began to brighten and multiply. Now there was a light form. Below it, what looked like a thin growing icicle began to glow and elongate into a crystal and doubled in thickness. Streaming light flowed through the crystal. The crystal was drawn upwards and melded into the light.

A specter of Bubblehead moving rapidly upwards into the light as if to guide it. B1 moved gracefully It appeared a force was pulling B1 up.

A brilliant burst of gathering light rays formed seemingly waiting for all laggard rays to join in. Then, a light burst, a flash, and all traces of the alien craft were gone.

I stood at the same position from the moment I first saw the alien craft, through the assemblages, disintegration, reassemblages, disappearances, morphing, and the reappearance of Bubblehead's specter winging into the light and the final light burst. Only afterwards, I realized I was still standing in the same position. I moved my body a little but I remained in place. I didn't feel paralysed but I did not walk. In fact, I don't remember how long after the event, I took steps on that platform. I don't know if the event lasted seven minutes or seventeen. At some point, I became aware of the shift change. I must have become more conscious of my surroundings. I told myself that I had to report this to someone. As the hours wore on, I began to feel a depression falling on me. This was a rare thing for me. When I tried to recall what I had seen, I couldn't find the words. I couldn't bring up the imagery except for the initial moments of the encounter. I felt utterly stupid. How could I forget what I just saw? Amnesia?

When the tarped truck carrying the 12 am shift arrived it parked under the path of the take off route. When I got to the truck the tarmac was dry and clear of any dirt or debris. A big guy slid over as I climbed the rear step and sat in darkness. A guy across from me, one of the new replacements, was lit up from the outside light. He looked at me and said " Did you see the light show?" I didn't say a word. The carrier was eerily quiet. No on said a word. The guy kept mumbling to himself "Wow. That was something." The truck moved out quickly and headed for the mess hall. When we got there, I didn't feel like eating. I walked back to the squadron area in the dark. I immediately went to bed. The next morning, when I awoke, I felt and acted as if the events of the encounter were wiped out of my mind. I knew I saw a UFO but there was no evidence in my mind.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Repeat………………….. EVER BEEN REPORTED

Has a craft of this description …

Have extra-terrestrial entities described …

Has a levitating robot …

Has a small hill appeared in the air behind a UFO…

Have 12 rectangular bars of silver containers…

Has a deliberate disintegration of an alien craft…

Has a white carpet platform…

Have two small winged entities sitting on bars or containers and guiding them to a landing on a carpet in space…

Has an air-bound python snake with light streaming through its eyes…

Has an electro-magnetic field bordered by charcoal rails in space…

Has an alien force field in space…

Have multiple transformations of an alien craft …

Has an alien craft ever been abandoned in the air, deliberately destroyed, while all crew and craft accessories been transported to another partial craft that merges with a larger craft while a gravitational force field, a force field generator and guidance systems to propel a light force which would determine symbiotic departure EVER BEEN REPORTED?

Recap of the Event - within five minutes

1. the occupants disintegrated the craft
2. established a white carpet platform in space
3. with the aid of two Bubbleheads with wings, moved containers and/or bars from the craft to places on the platform
4. they created a force field where they generated their own energy
5. this was proceeded by gases released by a thin blue light emanating from the craft
6. and by a shell of a python skin that erupted in space and elongated its snake shaped form into space while laser light streamed through two elongated eyes.
7. after a mound of dirt erupted in space behind the craft and settled in the air behind it
8. the energy field separated into squares and then into a rectangle
9. that leveled over the white platform and dropped down while the white platform ascended
10..the rectangle dropped over, mixed and merged with white platform
11.and immediately accelerated
12.and shortly vanished
13.and reappeared transformed into three rectangles
14.and again disappeared
15.reappearing again as nine cylindrical "cigarettes" jammed in a "crushed pack"and accelerated
16, vanishing again
17.reappearing as a spattering of light like tossed paint on a canvas
18.coming together as a light form
19.with a ghostly apparition of Bubblehead moving up to it and being absorbed by it
20.erupting into a radiant light disappearing into a flash

Here is a criticism I took to heart because it was so true.

“Just when you think you've heard the strangest story..... I don't know what to make of this at all. It is difficult to try and image what is happening through the entire encounter. But these things that you say happened have turned up nowhere in any of the literature concerning UFO's. Not that they would have to, but still this is strange to say the least.”

“... Did this actually happen to you or might you just think it happened? I'm not trying to be an ass----, I'm just asking if you honestly believe that this happened the way you described it. Because some people with such strange encounters are on the fence whether the experience actually happenend to them or if they somehow conjured the whole thing, perhaps in their mind. I'm not saying this is the case, just asking for honest feelings. The beings, the ship, the snake, the lighting, the dirt pile, the carpet, the fence, .. everything just seems so odd even among ufo reports.”

I hope to answer this excellent criticism with what follows.

A teaser preview:

To date, no UFO sighting of such fantastic and bizarre detail has been reported, to my knowledge. It was a personal experience with no corraboration..

Until...Now!

Who, other than myself could verify all of the above?

In September,2010, a partial answer came up on my browser’s BING image. I delayed two weeks before looking at an area that I had mostly ignored. I googled a category and started searching. Within an hour, I found it. I was flabbergasted! Was a Bubblehead communicating with me? No. I wasn’t flipping out. But how could something that happened in 1954, show up partially as a crop circle in 2009 and showing up as a BING image of a crop circle from 2008? The answer: the same technology and the same methods of operation were being used..The aliens were revealing themselves but who other than myself could determine exactly what they were revealing?

http://s389.photobucket.com/albums/oo336/pupil88/?action=view&current=_46389962_1-1.jpg

Click on image to enlarge

REMEMBER! This is a photo of a crop circle on a farmer’s field
in the UK taken by a photographer in an aircraft flying above.

What I didn’t see at RAF Mildenhall in 1954.

1. The two spikes
2. The circular lines and spheres coming from under the
rear of the craft.
3. The suite of six different bars or containers.

What I did see that night.

1. The effects of the electric spikes...an Electromagnetic Field.
2. Alien entities sitting on silver bars descending from the rear of the craft.

3. I saw twelve bars rxactly like the one on the top left corner.
4. The outline of a door where all the circular lines start from.
5. An elliptical craft that looked like a football.

Perfect alignments

1. A thin beam of light is shown between the two spikes. It is the beam that divides two ‘bat-wings” which represented the space that contained gases. This beam emanated from the lower left side and rear of the craft .(A thin light blue beam came out of the craft from the bottom left side. It went out and up at a 45% angle and about half way the height of the craft...Moving my eyes between the craft and the thin blue light, I caught the appearance of a gas or fog near the light. It began to spread out)

2. The large laser apparatus lies opposite the thin beam of light.
(Suddenly, another light appeared across a gap from the thin blue light. This light was thicker, brilliant and moving intensively out and up at the same 45% angle and all the while being enclosed in a snake-like light caramel body with two glass elongated eyes separated by an enamel-like shell that enclosed the light and embodied it. The python-like body slowly rounded at about the height of the craft and turned downwards, its body narrowing and stopping.)

3. The white carpet platform was laid out exactly like the one shown.It was very close to the ground probably resting on a tripod.There were three rows and three columns; two of the rows had one bar in each column.The back row had two bars in each column.( Look at the bottom of each bar.The bar looks like it’s resting on a carpet.)

4. The craft was above and to the right of the white platform.(The metallic "object" looked too smooth. It was elliptical in shape like an American football with rounded cones).

REMEMBER! Except,perhaps for the carpet, everything was taking place above ground in space

The front of the craft was facing forward. I was facing the rear of the craft.
There was a silent backfire. The thin beam of light retracted back into the craft. The large laser disappeared.(Something was erupting behind the craft. It looked like a large mound of dirt was piling up above the ground behind the craft. It grew so high that I couldn't see the craft. And then it stopped. The craft backed and climbed up into the dirt and was partly visible again.)

The following photo of a crop formation ( I wouldn’t call it a crop circle) combined with the first photo extends nearly a thousand feet. There’s a wealth of information here for those who take UFOs seriously. I believe all these icons are holographic props, that when triggered reveals an advanced holographic technology.
I want to direct your attention to the bottom series that goes across. Near the center are two icons that were triggered in this narrative; “the three layered cake” and the large snake to its right. The snake doesn’t need any explanation. We saw its function was to disgiuse the laser technology.Whether all the icons serve the same purpose remains to be explored. The “layered cake” is an ancient symbol from Egyptian Mythology that depicts it as a large mound of dirt that formed after the great flood and became the inspiration for the pyramid. .The thee scenes that erupted in the areas of the three transformations could be identifiable as well as the water I saw that fell but didn’t hit the ground. These are just initial probes for further exploration.

http://s389.photobucket.com/albums/oo336//?action=view&current=2010-12-10_130235.png
pupil88

(There was a white carpet platform stretched out below and out away from the craft, stationary and brilliant.It had three dimensions but very little depth and was very close to the ground. There was some movement, which after observing it I refused to acknowledge it. Flying up to the side of the dirt was a small entity which had wings above and below its shoulders. The wings looked like flesh colored ears that were turned downwards.
it was sitting atop a brilliant bar of silver. Bubblehead, as I’d named itI would place it between 3 and 3.5 feet.It had a bubble helmet around its head and I could make out its eyes and an indentation of a nose. The body was covered in a thin white cloth. I didn't see any arms or legs. It flew up to and behind the side of the dirt.
The silver bar descended from behind the dirt like an overloaded plane. Bubblehead accelerated the wings and the cargo, the silver bar, rose and slowly dipped. The bar landed perfectly aside another bar at the back of the white carpet. I estimate the bar's length was five feet, the width approximately two feet, and the height app. 1 to 1.5 feet).
The photo shows a machinic, conveyance that transported the bars. There could have been such a device or a teleportation schematic.But I suggest neither of these options were used because of what happened next
(The alien craft was disintegrating. I looked right through the craft and could see

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

the light on the trees. I expected to see a metal platform in the middle but there was none. The reinforcement of the metal was in place but the middle and most of the right side were gone
B2 was guiding a solid bar and placing it next to one in the third row. B2 lifted immediately and hovered to the side its wing gently moving.B1 was approaching with another silver bar with its wings in discord. After some maneuvering it placed the third bar in a row. There were now bars in three rows.
What was left of the metal and frame on the alien craft was interacting with a force that was pulling it between the two assemblages. The metal shrunk and folded like an accordion and tore off with such force that it disappeared. At the top front, as the metal was being torn off, a round 3+ foot metallic robot appeared and levitated to the top of the descending rectangle. Mac, as it will be named, immediately showed two metallic skeletal prosthetic arms. These were formed from the turning of two Rubik cube- like squares on its shoulder. At the end of the two arms were two blades which worked in unison digging on the surface on which Mac was standing.)

The photo that follows is another crop circle that those who take UFOs seriously, could dig into.The only thing I want to draw your attention to is the circle, the ring. This was the area that triggered THE EVENT.The line of the circle goes through one of the spheres. I believe this is Mac, the robot. I spent ten years hunting down two areas I couldn’t penetrate: Mac was one of them and everything that followed the circle: the .3 transformations,3 rectangles, 3x3 cylinders, and 3 wormholes.

http://s389.photobucket.com/albums/oo336/pupil88/?action=view&current=SnapShot-cropcircle.png&

(About halfway across to the hangar, the solid white rectangle...vanished.
It reappeared and instantly accelerated...6 mph to 9 mph.

It also underwent a transformation. There were now three rectangles, non-solid and pale gray.

About three quarters of the way across to the hangar the three pale rectangles ... disappeared.

Another transformation. This time there was an appearance of the first muffled burst of a high flying firecracker.It appeared as a cloud of light gas
containing eight or nine cylindrical objects. They were standing vertically like large cigarettes. No sooner did this image appear and accelerate, it... vanished.

A pale,brush stroke of white appeared near the front edge of the hangar. It sat there for one, two seconds. The pale white began to brighten and multiply. Now there was a light form. Below it, what looked like a thin growing icicle began to glow and elongate into a crystal and doubled in thickness. Streaming light flowed through the crystal. The crystal was drawn upwards and melded into the light.

A brilliant burst of gathering light rays formed seemingly waiting for all laggard rays to join in. Then, a light burst, a flash, and all traces of the alien craft were gone.

I’m leaving the interpreting of the final photo to others.who have experience and background in Ufology. I’ll be exploring crop circles and searching their photo galleries. I think there is one more out there somewhere.

Holy guacamole ! That account pretty much sums up UFOlogy lmao. A bunch of unstructured pointless accounts piled up like a train wreck with a few bubble-heads with 2 sets of ear like wings on top rofl

That took more than a couple of minutes to pound out! Did I read that right? The confirmations were in the form of two Crop Circles?

Introduction

In September, 1954, while performing security duty with the USAF in Great Britain, I encountered an alien space craft. For 7 or 17 minutes, I observed a bizarre, fantastic display. Twelve hours later, it was completely erased from my mind

If it was completely erased from your mind , how did you remember what you saw and relised you had to try remember the event =P ?

I spent ten years trying to see what was behind vertices of light.

<DIR>In 1995, after six months of probing my unconscious, I recollected most of what happened, In 2005, my mind slowed down on two mornings. I had my memory back of the whole event. I realized that I had recollected the whole episode in slow motion, which indicates the state I was in 1954. I kept telling myself, at the time, I am a camera.

Here's how I described the object that was hidden from me for ten years

Colorful red and white lines of light, closely bunched together, moving in rhythm with waves of striking intensity over an object that the lines were covering or hiding. The lines of light kept changing in length, position and direction interchanging space with the other color. The red lines dominated and resonated. They never pooled together like a drop of water. At times, they appeared monstrous; at other times, they appeared like demons. Many times, they appeared as if they would reveal themselves. I thought they were entities. But they portrayed a reddish cloak of throbbing consistency of an agitated malevolence.

The lines of light emerged from the disintegrated craft and levitated to the top of the rectangle (REC) and attacked its surface. As the REC was descending, it continued its assault. The REC and white carpet (WC) mixed and melded together. The demonic red lines appeared to gather additional force, as the new REC accelerated. Then, it was swallowed through the surface and was seen no more.

For ten years, I was in its pursuit. Finally, in Florida, on two separate mornings, my mind slowed down and my recollection of an alien encounter was complete. The cloaking device was off. What emerged was a black, round metallic robot with two skeletal, prosthetic arms with long blades displaying fury and rage.

</DIR>

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

That took more than a couple of minutes to pound out! Did I read that right? The confirmations were in the form of two Crop Circles?

Confirmations of photo one.

1. Craft looked like a football with rounded cones.
2. All the activity( circular lines and spheres) originate from the back of the craft that I identified as the outline of a door and a porthole.
3. the beam of light that produced the gases that spread out.(shown under door)
4. Separated by a gap from the thin beam of light. was the larger laser.
6. On or near the ground was a white carpet which held twelve silver bars; these were placed in three rows and three columns.If the aliens offend your sensibilities, use the machinic conveyance that is given.
7. The two spikes , in the photo, are connected to the laser.Behind the laser, as I witnessed it, an electromagnetic field developed. ( the spikes as shown, suggest isotopes and nuclear reacter charges)

Nostradomus could not have predicted this with such accuracy!

Confirmation of photo two

1.The ring or circle I immediately recognized as disintegration of the craft.
2. I believe the robot is located at the point where the ring goes through the sphere.
3 The three scimitars that follow the ring are signs of transformations.
a.I saw three rectangular objects stacked one on top of the other.
b. I saw three times three cylindrical object standing vertically.
c.I saw a brilliant light flash, and no traces of the craft remained.
4. The photo shows objects stacked on two sides in front of short lined wormholes. In the center where the aliens are, the wormhole is very long.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Introduction

In September, 1954, while performing security duty with the USAF in Great Britain, I encountered an alien space craft. For 7 or 17 minutes, I observed a bizarre, fantastic display. Twelve hours later, it was completely erased from my mind

If it was completely erased from your mind , how did you remember what you saw and relised you had to try remember the event =P ?

HI,

Your right!

Originally it read
" I know I saw a UFO, but there was no evidence in my mind.

I'VE ALWAYS HAD A VISION OF AN AMERICAN FOOTBALL WITH ROUNDED CONES.

I spent ten years trying to see what was behind vertices of light.

<DIR>In 1995, after six months of probing my unconscious, I recollected most of what happened, In 2005, my mind slowed down on two mornings. I had my memory back of the whole event. I realized that I had recollected the whole episode in slow motion, which indicates the state I was in 1954. I kept telling myself, at the time, I am a camera.

Here's how I described the object that was hidden from me for ten years

Colorful red and white lines of light, closely bunched together, moving in rhythm with waves of striking intensity over an object that the lines were covering or hiding. The lines of light kept changing in length, position and direction interchanging space with the other color. The red lines dominated and resonated. They never pooled together like a drop of water. At times, they appeared monstrous; at other times, they appeared like demons. Many times, they appeared as if they would reveal themselves. I thought they were entities. But they portrayed a reddish cloak of throbbing consistency of an agitated malevolence.

The lines of light emerged from the disintegrated craft and levitated to the top of the rectangle (REC) and attacked its surface. As the REC was descending, it continued its assault. The REC and white carpet (WC) mixed and melded together. The demonic red lines appeared to gather additional force, as the new REC accelerated. Then, it was swallowed through the surface and was seen no more.

For ten years, I was in its pursuit. Finally, in Florida, on two separate mornings, my mind slowed down and my recollection of an alien encounter was complete. The cloaking device was off. What emerged was a black, round metallic robot with two skeletal, prosthetic arms with long blades displaying fury and rage.

</DIR>

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Confirmations of photo one.

1. Craft looked like a football with rounded cones.
2. All the activity( circular lines and spheres) originate from the back of the craft that I identified as the outline of a door and a porthole.
3. the beam of light that produced the gases that spread out.(shown under door)
4. Separated by a gap from the thin beam of light. was the larger laser.
6. On or near the ground was a white carpet which held twelve silver bars; these were placed in three rows and three columns.If the aliens offend your sensibilities, use the machinic conveyance that is given.
7. The two spikes , in the photo, are connected to the laser.Behind the laser, as I witnessed it, an electromagnetic field developed. ( the spikes as shown, suggest isotopes and nuclear reacter charges)

Nostradomus could not have predicted this with such accuracy!

Confirmation of photo two

1.The ring or circle I immediately recognized as disintegration of the craft.
2. I believe the robot is located at the point where the ring goes through the sphere.
3 The three scimitars that follow the ring are signs of transformations.
a.I saw three rectangular objects stacked one on top of the other.
b. I saw three times three cylindrical object standing vertically.
c.I saw a brilliant light flash, and no traces of the craft remained.
4. The photo shows objects stacked on two sides in front of short lined wormholes. In the center where the aliens are, the wormhole is very long.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

HI,

Your right!

Originally it read
" I know I saw a UFO, but there was no evidence in my mind.

I'VE ALWAYS HAD A VISION OF AN AMERICAN FOOTBALL WITH ROUNDED CONES.

Maybe you started to have lucid dreams and headaches that made you question what you did remember sort of like the Manchurian Cantidate

Introduction

Forty-one years later, in 1995, after six months of probing bits and pieces, pieces and bits, I recollected and recognized , vividly, most of what I saw. Ten years later, in 2005, I had learned to slow down images in my mind, and the final pieces made an appearance.

Thats not to say i think this account is the real deal, TBH it reads like a novel, much more ambient detail than we normally see in a witness account.

I remain cautiously open minded about this account

What transpired in those 41 years might well have something to do with what was recollected. Could you elaborate on the Crop Circle connection? I know you give a brief account of how you think the original encounter and the CC's correlate, but I'd like to hear more about this. Have you had any other "confirmation" experiences?

I am so lost. I feel like I just read a first hand account of a severe acid trip.

ACID

Fortunately, I never needed ACID of any type. What I get my kicks on are complex, difficult books. I read the books of those , mostly French philosopheres, who taught me what thinking was about.

If you couldn’t progress through the extraordinary, please blame it on me.
I placed THE EVENT in the Paracast in 2008. I realized it then, that I’d have to dumb it down and spread it out in small portions to be absorbed.

I remember someone telling me in an ambiguous way, that the use of the UFO theory and the Alien arena would turn members off to my postings.

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

<DIR>Crop circles are a gold mine in about 50% of the crop flattened. The other 50% are man made: land artists, hoaxers, business entrepreneurs trying to bring in tourists. A solid scientific ground has been established in setting up protocols to determine, which is man made, which is not. Google crop circles BLT
</DIR>

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Holy guacamole ! That account pretty much sums up UFOlogy lmao. A bunch of unstructured pointless accounts piled up like a train wreck with a few bubble-heads with 2 sets of ear like wings on top rofl

<DIR>I look at EVENTS post=structurally. There is no tree roots to hold up the branches. No dictator is in charge. I found myself in an unnatural situation that was unstrucktured, unplanned and unploted. I observed the flow.
</DIR>your world must be very controlled and predictable. I feel sorry for you! Wouldn't you expect Bubbleheads take the helmet off in the craft.When there's gases outside the door, the helmet goes on.Do you think the 'ears' are permanent fictures? You don't think they adapt to the task with their limited resources?.By insulting them you show how puny humans are besides them.

" I realized it then, that I’d have to dumb it down and spread it out in small portions to be absorbed."

That's always a good way to gain the confidence and admiration of your audience. Maybe your narrative is not quite as lucid as you think it is. As someone else pointed out, you've added way too much detail so even if the story had some flow, it would still be highly suspect. Better luck next time, Genius.

Maybe you started to have lucid dreams and headaches that made you question what you did remember sort of like the Manchurian Cantidate

<DIR>I very rarely dream, let alone lividly. And i don't have many headaches.
I've read the four Jason Bourne novels. I don't think I'm a killing machine. Unlike the books, I was never in a conscious state when bits of his past came up in front of his eyes.I was awake but on the threshold of the unconscious.
</DIR>

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

pupil88, you might try posting your story here:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/19/pg1/srtpages

They are generally quite receptive to whatever story of this type is posted, at least at first. Some (most) turn out to be creative writing projects and get chewed up eventually and then ignored. Goog luck.

<DIR>Thanks for the url.There's a goldmine there.
I registered.
</DIR>

Back