• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Spectacular New Discoveries Confirm Alien Presence

Free episodes:

ET traveling light years to mysteriously communicate/entertain us with flattened cereal is absurd.

I have to agree with you Pixel.
If aliens or whoever wanted to communicate with us, especially as cerealologists would have us beleive, ....there are literally a MILLION better ways to transfer information than crushing crops.
They could drop leaflets made of some non-terrestrial exotic material explaining what they are wanting. If they are so advanced, I'm sure they could print them in english, russian, french, chinese and even sanskrit. Hell they could just have pictures.
I just can't see the logic in cereal pictographs.

i suppose they could have intercepted a Frosted Flakes commercial and thought it was a great way to communicate with us.

"The shirt!" Gaaaackk!

Yes, there is a great deal of woo-woo, strangeness, and odd-world views associated with crop circle makers. Many of them are attracted by the woo-woo, find out they are man-made, and start making them themselves. Please understand, I am pointing people to Matthew Williams and other crop circle makers not as endorsement of their various theories about why they do what they do or paranormal phenomena, but the very real fact that human beings make these Complex Crop Circles using simple tools, a little math, and elbow grease. Do people experience weird things to people who are out in the country in the middle of the night engaging in criminal activity? Yeah, I'd say so.

i would love to come across an alien with a rope and board stomping down some grain..

I will say I observed the 'making' of a crop circle in... 3 seconds...:rolleyes:

Wonderful!
You may have established a paradox.
Please fill out eye witness account below.
http://www.ulib.csuohio.edu/forms/incident.html
You may be contacted by agents of Homeland Security to verify your report.
Civilian participation in reporting all security matters are encouraged.
To expidite matters, have this information on hand:
Character witnesses, names, addresses,telephone,etc
Education history
Employer,address,telephone,etc
List five computer on line boards you visit on frequent basis.
Thank you citizen.

Well I am familiar with the Munich and Vietnam paradigms. But the "holographic paradigm" was new to me.

So.... in the interests of expanding ones horizons or whatever, I offer the following information.

*** BEGIN Obligatory Disclaimer ***
These were found during a 15 minute google search as suggested by Stan from above. I have not read them all. I have read enough to know that I do not want to read more. I am not shopping for mystic crystals or any such thing. No intervention is needed. :)
*** END Obligatory Disclaimer ***

Links to things about the Holographic Paradigm.
  1. Interesting Thing of The Day - Holographic Paradigm
  2. The Holographic Universe
  3. The Holographic Universe - Crystalinks
  4. Consciousness, Physics, and the Holographic Paradigm
  5. Holographic Paradigm (The Implicate Order) | consciousnessproject.org
  6. David Bohm's holographic paradigm of the cosmos
Associated Names

Quick Background

Ok, so here is my 30 minute opinion. There is a valid field of physical study surrounding the concept of a Holographic aspect to physical construction of the universe. This is known as the "Holographic Principle" that is apparently used in defining String Theory. Here is a good wikipedia summary of it. Then there is the concept of the "Holographic Paradigm". This was championed by David Bohm, please check out his bio above. in his youth he did amazing things. This guy was uber smart. In his later life he drifted towards mysticism, but in a "I want to define what it is" way. Not in a "i'm full of Woo" way. Anyway, somewhere in between he became interested in linking physics theory with consciousness. He and Karl Pribram created the "holonomic model" for explaining consciousness. Bohm used physics to try and link the two sciences. This became his focus for the rest of his life. Basically, there is nothing I see that is weird with his approaches. He saw a link and wanted to run it down.

The Rub
Now here is the rub. It looks like the whole crystal loving mystic crowd, you know the ones that keep Eckhart Tolle and Sylvia Browne dressed in silken undergarments, started to spawn a gaggle of Johnny-Come-Lately experts that selectively obfuscated portions from these (albeit controversial) scientific works to carve out some ledge of legitimacy for their metaphysical musings. So, it appears to be nothing more than smoke and mirrors designed to part fools from their money at something approaching a quick canter.

At least, thats how I see it.

Ron Collins said:
At least, thats how I see it.

You nailed the basics. But you missed the obvious.
The holographic theory would supplement the quantum theory.
Bohm was an associate of Einstein.He wrote the first readable
book on Quantum Theory.In The Event, I said a small,thin light
came out of the craft...a gaseous cloud formed.

http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/photos/2009/uk2009bf.shtml#pic2
In this picture, the gas cloud is the bat-like wing between the spikes.
I suggest its a product produced from quantum theory...something called,
a nanotube.If it is,this suggest what is happening and what will take place
in the next crop circle scene.This is far out stuff based on speculation.
Eventually, I'll get it right.A clue. Aliens are recyclers. They leave nothing
behind...Think Roswell.

If aliens or beings from the great where ever wanted to communicate with individuals or the masses it would be a pretty simple matter, don't you think? I imagine it might come about like God's voice showing up on the radio in, The Next Voice You Hear. I don't imagine there would be any doubt, no ambiguity, and little room for misinterpretation.

"Hello." (thump, thump) "Is this thing on?" "Oh, it is?" "OK then, here we go." "People of Earth, we the conquering hordes of enlightened beings of light and love, have come for your shiny stuff and your wimmings!" "Did they, did they understand that you reckon?" "What?" "Draw them a picture?" "OK then Zog, time to drag out your power point presentation." "Everybody take a bio-break, knowing Zog this may take a while."

Aliens or whatever communicating via pictographs in cereal crops makes as much sense to me as them attempting to communicate via shadow puppetry using clouds or something similar.

I think the association between crop art and non-human communications is ill conceived and poorly justified by those who make it.

If aliens or beings from the great where ever wanted to communicate with individuals or the masses it would be a pretty simple matter, don't you think? I imagine it might come about like God's voice showing up on the radio in, The Next Voice You hear

That was sooooo cool you name checked that movie. I think I saw this somewhat regularly on cbs late night movie (or something) some 40 years ago. I rented that movie about a year ago but couldn't at the time remember the title. It took about 20 minutes and a couple of phone calls at the local indie movie rental place to get it figured out.

ET traveling light years to mysteriously communicate/entertain us with flattened cereal is absurd.

Why assume its to entertain.

The Gravity Shielding Experiment from Chris Hardeman

Barbury Gravity Shielding Test Shows Positive Weight Reduction Effect
A triangular coupled three spherical cavity resonator powered by a 2.45 GHz microwave oven magnetron has been constructed and initial tests conducted to see how standing wave resonance forced into a circular fashion about an object interacts with gravity. Test results strongly indicates gravity shielding effect are occurring. No less then ten consecutive runs showed weight loss as measured in the rise of the corner of the devise.

This guy claimed the device he built "lost weight" hes now since disapeared his website gone.
Now that could be because he was a faker, but it could also be because he was onto something, and has been swallowed up my the alleged black budget crew.

Technical information. A group of scientists in Britain decoded mathematics from one glyph which led to designs for an anti-gravity device. Plans to build this are still at funding stage, as far as I have been made aware. The same situation exists in America, where Chris Hardemann has built a replica of the 1991 Barbury Castle tetrahedron in his garage in Oklahoma, and found it to levitate (he has since gone very quiet on the matter). In Australia, a group of scientists has built another anti-gravity device based on blueprints from crop circles, and I am reliably informed that they will soon go public with this information.
I get that milage may vary, but i still have an open mind, regardless of who made them there are complex mathematics in these designs.
This guy reckons they are blueprints in a symbolic langauge for advanced technology
The Crop Circle Ship
I dont know, but IF, IF this were true it would imo make perfect sense to create fake circles to Bury the wheat in chaff, so that that you could ensure a monopoly on this data.
Lets just posit for the sake of argument you wanted to pass on the plans for such technology to a target species, you could simply give the info to individuals, but then you run the risk of them only sharing the data within their local society.
Nor does it need to be biological aliens doing the work.
On finding a target planet with a promising looking species, you could leave an automated device in orbit or on the moon, that periodically "printed" the plans for this tech in such a way that only when the species acheived flight (the first step to the stars) would they be in a position to read them.
I remain open minded because for me there is no definative proof of either scenario, ie some are real/all are fake.

Why assume its to entertain.
because they make me laugh, a lot. show me some massive detailed plans laser etched into the side of a building or a large dust stomped message viewable on the moon, or a holographic image orbiting the planet and i might believe ET is trying to communicate with images.

Yes, that assumption alone would be absurd. But there could be less absurd reasons ( not that I necessarily endorse them ). I've said before that there is no need to invoke an alien cause when humans are capable of doing it, even in the cases where people claim to have seen them rapidy form and/or are associated with heat or radiation, or balls of light. The only thing about crop circles that I think can be related to UFOs are those cases where landed UFOs have been spotted and subsequently flattened or disturbed vegetation has been found. These were sometimes called "saucer nests". But even most of those cases probably involved animals.

Some crop circle art would make interesting design patterns for blankets and carpets. I think that instead of flattening out farmer's fields they should submit them as patterns to textile manufacturers.

Some crop circle art would make interesting design patterns for blankets and carpets. I think that instead of flattening out farmer's fields they should submit them as patterns to textile manufacturers.

Thanks for warning me that most of the crop circles are hoaxes. I already know that.
Since I spend a lot of my time 'learning' about my enemies by studying patterns of their thinking,
I also know, very quickly, who are the ones, I have very little to learn from.
The crop circles, just the three I used, are related. The BING image appeared in Germany in 2007.
The same image appeared in the UK in 2004.THE COFFIN IMAGES appeared in 2009 and 2012.
Two aspects of the BING image appear in THE COFFIN IMAGES.Besides CCs, I've learned a lot
about my close encounter participating on the RFI board.
Crop Circles Secrets: 2012 crop circles latest news and research
Click on History of crop circles- go click on 2010
and if you want to see a reflection of your mind state- go click on 2009

Thanks for warning me that most of the crop circles are hoaxes. I already know that.
Since I spend a lot of my time 'learning' about my enemies by studying patterns of their thinking,
I also know, very quickly, who are the ones, I have very little to learn from.
The crop circles, just the three I used, are related. The BING image appeared in Germany in 2007.
The same image appeared in the UK in 2004.THE COFFIN IMAGES appeared in 2009 and 2012.
Two aspects of the BING image appear in THE COFFIN IMAGES.Besides CCs, I've learned a lot
about my close encounter participating on the RFI board.
Crop Circles Secrets: 2012 crop circles latest news and research
Click on History of crop circles- go click on 2010
and if you want to see a reflection of your mind state- go click on 2009

Actually, I didn't say most of the crop circles are hoaxes. I said:
"Some crop circle art would make interesting design patterns for blankets and carpets. I think that instead of flattening out farmer's fields they should submit them as patterns to textile manufacturers."

How bout a "Crop Circle" coffee table book? Or the type where the patterns "pop out" as you turn each page.

Reading Jim Mars' book "Alien Agenda" -he raises some really interesting questions concerning crop circles- those patterns assumed not to be man made- or Doug and Dave made. While those gentlemen did demonstrate their capabilities, the patterns were far from the complex shapes currently being researched.

How does one get started on project "Coffee Crop Circle Table Book" ?

How bout a "Crop Circle" coffee table book? Or the type where the patterns "pop out" as you turn each page.

Reading Jim Mars' book "Alien Agenda" -he raises some really interesting questions concerning crop circles- those patterns assumed not to be man made- or Doug and Dave made. While those gentlemen did demonstrate their capabilities, the patterns were far from the complex shapes currently being researched.

How does one get started on project "Coffee Crop Circle Table Book" ?

The problem is getting the rights to the patterns, which means you need to get permission, or use royalty free images, or take your own pictures. I realize that there have been some really complex patterns out there, but even for those, there's insufficient evidence that they're beyond our own technology to create, so why invoke anything supernatural or alien?

The problem is getting the rights to the patterns, which means you need to get permission, or use royalty free images, or take your own pictures. I realize that there have been some really complex patterns out there, but even for those, there's insufficient evidence that they're beyond our own technology to create, so why invoke anything supernatural or alien?

There is also a popular theory that the "living Earth" is trying to communicate. There is so much I don't know or understand about these patterns for me to even speculate who or what is responsible.

Back