• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Spectacular New Discoveries Confirm Alien Presence

There is also a popular theory that the "living Earth" is trying to communicate. There is so much I don't know or understand about these patterns for me to even speculate who or what is responsible.

You mean like Guya ( or whatever ). Hmm ... I doubt it. The only thing remotely close to this kind of thing in nature might be the giant circular patterns of phosphorescent algae that have been reported on the rare occasion out at sea. As for complexity; no matter what else you want to read into it, it's just flattened vegetation. Sure we've seen geometric patterns, but my spirograph could create those when I was a kid in the 60s, so patterns don't indicate anything beyond our understanding. And if the Earth really wanted to communicate, why wait until we're not around to do it? These are something artificial and created by some process, but none that are beyond present day technology.

'Gaia' it is, think. And utter bullshit. All this goes millenia back...'oh, a particularly harsh winter', 'oh, a solar eclipse'...'we' (as in humanity) seem to have a morbid fascination with our own demise. Where this comes from or what purpose this serves, I've got no clue.

Back