• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Spectacular New Discoveries Confirm Alien Presence

I think you are misinterpreting the exchange. You claim you are my best friend. A father/authority figure is not necessarily your best friend.

Ok. I understand. I did not explain in sufficient detail.
In the exchange-scenario pupil88 has set up, the speaker claims to be your best friend. He then references you as 'son', implying he is a father/authority figure. He then warns you not to treat him as you would any other friend. He claims he is a special authority figure while at the same time being your best friend. The double-standard is that you could claim to be the same to him and, presumably, the speaker would not be pleased if you did this.
This is not schizophrenic. There is direct malevolent purpose on the part of the instignator in this scenario to assert authoritative control.

Ok. I understand. I did not explain in sufficient detail.
In the exchange-scenario pupil88 has set up, the speaker claims to be your best friend. He then references you as 'son', implying he is a father/authority figure. He then warns you not to treat him as you would any other friend. He claims he is a special authority figure while at the same time being your best friend. The double-standard is that you could claim to be the same to him and, presumably, the speaker would not be pleased if you did this.
This is not schizophrenic. There is direct malevolent purpose on the part of the instignator in this scenario to assert authoritative control.

I get where you're coming from -it's just that Pupil88 has provided a classic example of what is known in psychological literature as a Double Bind. The term Double Bind had it's roots in the research done by Bateson, Watzlawick and Haley, a dream team of sorts known as the Palo Alto group in the mid 50's - early 60's at the Mental Research Institute in Palo Alto, California. The whole issue of whether the speaker's claims of being an authority figure or his/her father are actually irrelevant. At least, as a psychotherapist -that's how I'm understanding it -and I'm assuming that's what the poster is referring to. You're not incorrect, you're just approaching this semantically. Who knows -with this guy we could both be missing the point.

with this guy we could both be missing the point.
Yes, I agree. I suspect his interpretation of schizophrenia is slightly different than mine, and he would believe his exchange scenario to be indeed schizophrenic. That aside, and except for some minor points, I have, nevertheless, found pupil88's writings to be consistent.

...Is this your way of expressing that you feel like you've been put in a Double Bind here on the forum?
I think you may be missing the mark on the concept a bit if you're applying theory of Schizophrenic development to the ebb and flow of forum exchange. That might be seen as classic Transference, my friend.

Could you answer a question for me, please?
On your reference to receiving confirmation through Crop Circles: has this happened before, either in the manifestation of other Crop Circles or through coincidental contact? Any other confirmation experiences?

On your search engine:

Bing Images archive

Click on Bing Images Archive

You’ll get a calender for March 2011

On the top left is a back arrow

Go back to September 2010

Click on September 20

Two weeks later I googled crop circle web sites

I checked out about five sites before I hit pay dirt. Coincidence, or?
I’m filling My Pictues with CCs. I’m beginning to see some patterns
but I’m looking for something that will have to be special

Why don’t you try looking for the photo with the silver bars?

I think I made an important contribution in understanding The Video Proof of an Alien Craft. The video does not work but the writing differentiates what was taking place. Now, I’d estimate 95% of the viewers did not see all that I described prior to the posting.Why? I have to answer... because I had a close encounter with a UFO and spent 15 years with those images in my mind. I doggedly pursue a moving image. In doing this, I’ve discovered a pattern developing ... a relationship between The Event and the Video Proof of an Alien Craft. I find it hilarious that those who take offense of the word alien have not contributed anything to the subject. If you want to read the whole thread, Search Video Proof of an Alien Craft.

http://www.Re: Video Proof of an Alien Craft
I'll be following the moving reality. What's it doing?

The craft appears as a rogue body. It's not supposed to be there. Past practices of an unexpected event dictate that no information be transmitted. Here we have a surprise, a wonder, a curiosity. No one has an answer. All we get is questions. What is it? Where did it come from?

A singularity intrudes on a showcase display... This is followed by buzz that either an alien anomaly was caught on film or solid planes are mutating into gaseous clouds.

A wandering craft is moving about 30mph.It detects a detecting device (radar) and makes a beeline for it with speed up to 600mph, while at one point, making a 90 degree turn. It shoots under the radar’s auto positioning. It sizes up the radar, identifies its purpose and starts to neutralize it so no identification patterns of the craft’s nature would register. During this process, the craft darts back and forth, moving sideways on a dime. Gaseous emissions are visible above the radar device. When the radar’s lines no longer are sensitive to the craft’s figure of flight, it shows up deadline. The craft moves upwards and reacts when it 'sees' the line move upwards. The craft determines that it is being tracked. It looks like a fly ascending upwards, diagonally at about 60 degree angle. It climbs above the clouds and starts throwing out emissions of gases. It concentrates in a particular area above the deadline and deposits gobs of gas. The diagonal pathway below (gases and clouds) rises up towards the deadline. The ‘ alien ‘ craft starts to paint in, fill up the area between two pathways, one from beneath and another forming above. The craft moves erratically in the area filling it with gases.

Pay close attention to the gas gob above the deadline. If you miss it the first time, replay it and pay close attention to what is about to happen. The camera man said he was blinded by the sun. The camera wasn’t. Watch three things happen in sync. An electromagnetic field has developed on top of the screen. A rotation of clouds, one moving left downwards, one moving right upwards, rotate 180 degrees. A light force strikes downwards penetrating the gas gob. Laser beams of light are emitted from a ‘figure’ that looks solid. The beams flare out of the bottom, stretching, tightening, and intensifying. The ‘figure’ disappears. Simultaneously, the alien craft which was behind some clouds on the left of the screen moves to the center giving the impression that it was in the ‘figure’ that the beams of light passed through. The craft moves over the center spewing gases. It looks like its turning into a square gaseous cloud. The gas gob is taking the shape of a bag: a container that is preparing for the reception of the square gaseous cloud. which enters it from the top. As it descends into the ‘bag’ the only thing visible is the ‘black grille’ which is bouncing on top of a gaseous cloud. The black grille sinks into the cloud and is no longer seen. The video ends where everything looks gaseous. The ‘alien’ craft along with the ‘robotic’ grille, transfigured and vanished. Why wasn’t the last two seconds not shown?

When the laser goes out and the ' figure ' vanishes, two large clouds explode downwards on both sides of the deadline. After this explosion the two passageways retreat, one upwards, the other downwards. A space free of gas and clouds reappear. The alien craft again spews the area with gases, concentrating on another gob of gas. The area becomes thick with gases and clouds. At the end ,the alien craft, once solid becomes gaseous. It had mutated in flight. The black element appeared robotic. Its last appearance was bouncing on top of a white square and sinking into it. This was similar to the robot I called Mac. It ended on top of a black rectangle and cut its way into it.A remarkable similarity.

A brief recap of the remarkable coincidences between the alien intruder and my alien encounter:

1.black robotic grille bounced upon a white square cloud and fell inside.

Mac the knife cut its way into black rectangle and fell inside.

2.Both events rotated around an axis.

3.One container absorbed another assemblage.

4.Both events included a diagonal incline.

5.One second before the video's end, the remains of the alien craft fell through the 'bag' and appeared inert. Did the 'bag' subsequently...vanish?

The transformations in The Event revealed inert assemblages.

The synchronism of the two Events reveal a predictable pattern in particular stages of alien technology in operation.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

An excerpt from Robert Hastings book NUKES AND UFOS

This incident took place at the Woodbridge RAF base in 1982, nearly two years after the famous Rendlesham Forest Incident.

Refamiliarize yourself with the two crop circle fotos reflecting UFOs.

Later on, around November 1982, at Woodbridge, I had [a UFO sighting] experience myself. I had been switched over to the night crews [earlier that year] because I had been promoted to Staff Sergeant. It was one of those rare occasions when I had ‘base patrol’ instead of being 50-feet off the ground [in the tower] at the Weapons Storage Area. Bobby [Burgeron] and I were headed down to the East Gate-the back gate of Woodbridge-and we saw three sets of what appeared to be ball park lights, hanging over Rendlesham Forest. The three groups were in a straight line, all at the same altitude, just above the trees. We weren’t scared when we saw that, just curious.

So we decided to pick up SSgt ------- and then hit the Prairie Track road, on the base perimeter, to make sure that nothing was next to the fence. Just as we turned off the hard pavement, the truck shut down. It wouldn’t restart-it wouldn’t even ‘click.’ So SSgt ------- and I walked back to the supervisor’s shack to call and have a new truck sent out to us. As he and I started walking we could see that the lights were still there. We were closer to them by then and could see that each group of lights appeared to curve around the middle of what seemed like a, uh, football-shaped object-not laying on its side, but set on-end. There were three of those side by side.

Before we got to the shack, Bobby had gotten the truck started and came up to us. I asked him, ‘How did you get the truck started?’ He said he had just turned the key. At that point, we both looked over at the woods and saw that the lights over the trees were gone. We didn’t report it.

@pupil88: You will have to provide working links to your video if you wish any further analysis. Use quotes to separate your writing from excerpts.

I read through the writing before posting anything and it looks like pure jibberish. So have his comments and so is the thread title for that matter. Whats there to analyze? In fact, me posting in this thread consistently is giving attention to posters like this.

I like the idea that this is a sci fi script for a young novelist

I'm with you on this one, its intriging and weird enough to keep you reading on. There is also just enough cognitive dissonance and loose ends to destroy your brain lol.

This is the kind of high strangeness an experiencer (David Biedny comes to mind) could somehow relate to. I at least now understand how the effort of bridging this kind of stuff with day to day reality would eventually bring you to the edge of insanity.

@pupil88: You will have to provide working links to your video if you wish any further analysis. Use quotes to separate your writing from excerpts.

<DIR>https://www.theparacast.com/forum/threads/4567-Video-Proof-of-an-Alien-Craft?highlight=video+proof+alien+craft
</DIR>

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread442465/pg1

found in archive

I'm with you on this one, its intriging and weird enough to keep you reading on. There is also just enough cognitive dissonance and loose ends to destroy your brain lol.

This is the kind of high strangeness an experiencer (David Biedny comes to mind) could somehow relate to. I at least now understand how the effort of bridging this kind of stuff with day to day reality would eventually bring you to the edge of insanity.

<DIR>David Biedny contacted me a few years ago,and asked if I would podcast THE EVENT. I agreed but only at a later date as we were away for the summer. A serious surgical problem came up and I cancelled the whole thing.
</DIR>

The craft appears as a rogue body. It's not supposed to be there. Past practices of an unexpected event dictate that no information be transmitted. Here we have a surprise, a wonder, a curiosity. No one has an answer. All we get is questions. What is it? Where did it come from? A singularity intrudes on a showcase display... This is followed by buzz that either an alien anomaly was caught on film or solid planes are mutating into gaseous clouds. A wandering craft is moving about 30mph.It detects a detecting device (radar) and makes a beeline for it with speed up to 600mph, while at one point, making a 90 degree turn. It shoots under the radar’s auto positioning. It sizes up the radar, identifies its purpose and starts to neutralize it so no identification patterns of the craft’s nature would register. During this process, the craft darts back and forth, moving sideways on a dime. Gaseous emissions are visible above the radar device. When the radar’s lines no longer are sensitive to the craft’s figure of flight, it shows up deadline. The craft moves upwards and reacts when it 'sees' the line move upwards. The craft determines that it is being tracked. It looks like a fly ascending upwards, diagonally at about 60 degree angle. It climbs above the clouds and starts throwing out emissions of gases. It concentrates in a particular area above the deadline and deposits gobs of gas. The diagonal pathway below (gases and clouds) rises up towards the deadline. The ‘ alien ‘ craft starts to paint in, fill up the area between two pathways, one from beneath and another forming above. The craft moves erratically in the area filling it with gases. Pay close attention to the gas gob above the deadline. If you miss it the first time, replay it and pay close attention to what is about to happen. The camera man said he was blinded by the sun. The camera wasn’t. Watch three things happen in sync. An electromagnetic field has developed on top of the screen. A rotation of clouds, one moving left downwards, one moving right upwards, rotate 180 degrees. A light force strikes downwards penetrating the gas gob. Laser beams of light are emitted from a ‘figure’ that looks solid. The beams flare out of the bottom, stretching, tightening, and intensifying. The ‘figure’ disappears. Simultaneously, the alien craft which was behind some clouds on the left of the screen moves to the center giving the impression that it was in the ‘figure’ that the beams of light passed through. The craft moves over the center spewing gases. It looks like its turning into a square gaseous cloud. The gas gob is taking the shape of a bag: a container that is preparing for the reception of the square gaseous cloud. which enters it from the top. As it descends into the ‘bag’ the only thing visible is the ‘black grille’ which is bouncing on top of a gaseous cloud. The black grille sinks into the cloud and is no longer seen. The video ends where everything looks gaseous. The ‘alien’ craft along with the ‘robotic’ grille, transfigured and vanished. Why wasn’t the last two seconds not shown?

You are referring to the Nellis UFO. Yes, I have seen this video too. Very intriguing. You should look at Martin J. Powell's analysis of it. http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mjpowell/Nellis/Part1/Part1.htm

You are referring to the Nellis UFO. Yes, I have seen this video too. Very intriguing. You should look at Martin J. Powell's analysis of it. http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mjpowell/Nellis/Part1/Part1.htm

<DIR>softbeard

I've read this previously.I found the first two parts, admirable.
I would have loved to have that equipment and duplicate the research.Part three was a let down.That's what drove me to write what I did.
Early on, the author was told that the craft was luminous.Some accounts said the craft had colors.The author did everything in black and white.He didn't mention where the pilot was in this man-made craft.
Nor, could he find any signs of jet or air propulsion except to say it was somewhere in the back.The black grill was moving within the assemblages. It appeared to be robotic.
I found a clearer video of the event. Also this.

http://www.jerrypippin.com/UFO_Files_david_rudiak.htm

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6821482599776880969&q=nellis+ufo&hl=en#
</DIR>

I would have loved to have that equipment and duplicate the research.Part three was a let down.That's what drove me to write what I did.
Unless I am missing something, the 'equipment' Martin J. Powell used is just a PC, some video software, 3D modelling tools and maybe a BASIC compiler. Of course, it's not the equipment but the person behind it that is important :).
Personally, I find part 3 of Martin's analysis very interesting and well done. I do not see why you take exception that Martin did not consider color information. As far as I know, all tracking videos of the object have no color information. There may be accounts where color of the object is mentioned, but I have not heard of them. With respect to the object's luminosity, I think you will find this mentioned in Martin's analysis.
I think, from the movements and trajectory of the object, it is pretty obvious that it does not use conventional means of propulsion (i.e., 'jet'). Furthermore, it seems obvious to me, it is behaving with intelligent purpose or is under intelligent control.
Unfortunately, I don't think much more than this, plus Martin's analysis, can currently be said about this 1994 event at Nellis.

Unless I am missing something, the 'equipment' Martin J. Powell used is just a PC, some video software, 3D modelling tools and maybe a BASIC compiler. Of course, it's not the equipment but the person behind it that is important :).
Personally, I find part 3 of Martin's analysis very interesting and well done. I do not see why you take exception that Martin did not consider color information. As far as I know, all tracking videos of the object have no color information. There may be accounts where color of the object is mentioned, but I have not heard of them. With respect to the object's luminosity, I think you will find this mentioned in Martin's analysis.
I think, from the movements and trajectory of the object, it is pretty obvious that it does not use conventional means of propulsion (i.e., 'jet'). Furthermore, it seems obvious to me, it is behaving with intelligent purpose or is under intelligent control.
Unfortunately, I don't think much more than this, plus Martin's analysis, can currently be said about this 1994 event at Nellis.

Updated analysis:

<DIR>Nellis_discussion
</DIR>

Updated analysis:
Ah yes, David Rudiak's analysis. I had not seen the updated material before. From what I have read, his analysis is thourough and consistent. He paints more detail in with Martin's analysis. I found the 3D fly-over from the UFO's perspective very interesting. It appears to confirm intelligent purpose and shows the UFO seemingly exhibiting curiosity.
I would note that the UFO is seemingly only partially, and perhaps selectively, interacting with its environment. So that, while reponding and interacting normally with electromagnetic radiation, in the form of radar and visible light, it is seemingly ignoring areodynamic drag, lift, etc. As noted, the UFO has no streamlined geometry, yet is performing aerodynamic manouvers. It has no visible means of propulsion yet is capable of high acceleration (from David's graphs, the UFO exhibits accelerations of up to 9.2 g.).

These presuppositions need to be acknowledged:
1. Is there one or more alien race on the scene?
2. aliens possess strong telepathic powers and the ability to read and control minds
3. aliens possess strong tele-kinetic powers with the ability to move heavy objects.
4. aliens possess power to erase the memory of their presence from 'others' they encounter.
5. aliens possess shape-changing powers travelling in vortices of light.
6. aliens possess power of levitation.
In The Event, I witnessed 2 to 6.

Back