• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Spectacular New Discoveries Confirm Alien Presence

Forty-one years later, in 1995, after six months of probing bits and pieces, pieces and bits, I recollected and recognized , vividly, most of what I saw. Ten years later, in 2005, I had learned to slow down images in my mind, and the final pieces made an appearance.

Thats not to say i think this account is the real deal, TBH it reads like a novel, much more ambient detail than we normally see in a witness account.

I remain cautiously open minded about this account

I used to post at Rendlesham Forest Incident and there was one poster there named Robert who had a wealth of cutting edge information at his finger tips.He was superb in areas such as Black Ops crafts and operations, Psych Ops, the sciences, anything to do with the military.Whatever he posted, I read. I believe everyone had great respect for his opinions.Most of us believed he was working for MOD (Ministry of Defense)and influencing opinion.

I was posting something that I experienced as time slowing down and John Burroughs was posting on the same subject.He said he experienced the sensation of time slowing down. To move on a bit, the acting moderator asked if I could recount my experience with UFOs. I posted a shortened version of The Event. Most of the posters on that board at that time were skeptics and debunkers. They showed great respect for me in the main, asking pointed questions with barbed comments. I held my own. Robert, for the first time, addressed me. He said he was amazed at my memory. He said it more than a few times. He didn’t mention anything about the bizarre, weird narrative I presented. It dawned on me that he knew a lot about the workings of memory because I did a lot of reading up on it. About a month later, he wrote his last posting on the board. He was talking about aliens as an advanced civilization and if they did come they would be like the one’s I described.

You asked the most important question and then got away from it when I told you what I accidently replaced.

" how did you remember what you saw "I'm saving this for a podcast I'm planing on a web sire I'll be setting up.

If it sounds literate,it's probably due to the fact I worked for a major book publisher for over twenty years. nearly everything I wrote in The Event occurred that night, ..what II experienced or reminiscensed about my tour of duty.

Pupil88: Thanks for the story. I find it interesting on many levels. This is what makes the research into UFO's a real challenge. Your story is so far in left field, that even if it is true, (and I have no reason to either believe or disbelieve), it puts the UFO researcher in a tight pickle. Hope you find what you are looking for. Cheers.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>

What I get my kicks on are complex, difficult books. I read the books of those , mostly French philosopheres, who taught me what thinking was about.

Apparently your excursions into Existentialism and perhaps Debord and Voltaire have left you unprepared for the challenges of Spell Check.

Honestly, I would encourage you to approach your experience from a Mystical or Shamanic angle; at least from what I gathered, it appears it may help you get a better grasp on the process/symbolism.

Wait...you people are taking this guy seriously? I'm with Ron Collins, this report was most likely drug induced. And ya Hotkafka, I've never seen so many elegant words spelled dead wrong.

Wait...you people are taking this guy seriously? I'm with Ron Collins, this report was most likely drug induced. And ya Hotkafka, I've never seen so many elegant words spelled dead wrong.

And, despite his devotion to the idea that this was a completely unique, I would have to argue otherwise. Spend a few nights working the late shift at a Psychiatric Ward, and, well.... Not so much. However, I would never imply that such experiences aren't transformative in nature. Hense, my suggestion.

Terjav, mispelling, by itself, is not indicative of a simplistic/delusional mind or someone showing off using big words. As usual, the devil is in the details. Analysis is required to ascertain motive.

Terjav, mispelling, by itself, is not indicative of a simplistic/delusional mind or someone showing off using big words. As usual, the devil is in the details. Analysis is required to ascertain motive.

I'm not trying to explain motive, nor am I saying typos are the reason this is delusional. There is nothing to analyze here...

A solid scientific ground has been established in setting up protocols to determine, which is man made, which is not.

After looking into this literally for years, I am convinced that all complex crop circles are man-made and Levengood's and the likes work is absolute pseudo-science.

If you want to understand crop circles, who makes them, and how to confirm this for yourself I strongly suggest you watch the videos of Matthew Williams.

I'm not trying to explain motive, nor am I saying typos are the reason this is delusional. There is nothing to analyze here...
Even deluded people have motives. Their motives are what cause them to act on their delusions. Delusion, by itself, is not a motive. I disagree with you, analysis is always warranted if you wish to clarify a situation. Based on your statements, you have already made up your mind that you understand the situation and are ready to dismiss. You may be correct, but I disagree...

Even deluded people have motives. Their motives are what cause them to act on their delusions. Delusion, by itself, is not a motive. I disagree with you, analysis is always warranted if you wish to clarify a situation. Based on your statements, you have already made up your mind that you understand the situation and are ready to dismiss. You may be correct, but I disagree...

The pitfall to delusions, at least in the case of psychosis, is they rarely are connected to any discernible motive -unless you're going to take a psychodynamic approach, and in that case, they are often well buried and beyond the pale of a person in such a state. Sooo, I'd have to disagree with your assessment there. Secondly, professionally speaking, delusions are usually pretty stubborn bits, actually the last component of temporary psychosis to fade -and in many case, they don't go anywhere. They persist for life (and perhaps beyond...)

So, I don't know what you're trying to imply with your rebuttal - if this is a delusion, and apparently Terjarv is holding this opinion, what value would analyzing a delusion have, unless your talking about the benefit such a process may have for the person carrying the delusion?

I read through the writing before posting anything and it looks like pure jibberish. So have his comments and so is the thread title for that matter. Whats there to analyze? In fact, me posting in this thread consistently is giving attention to posters like this.

I like the idea that this is a sci fi script for a young novelist

So, I don't know what you're trying to imply with your rebuttal - if this is a delusion, and apparently Terjarv is holding this opinion, what value would analyzing a delusion have, unless your talking about the benefit such a process may have for the person carrying the delusion?
Having read ~50% of pupil88's material, I find it conforms to a proper description of the physical environment. I did not see the writing as 'gibberish'. The grammar is proper and understandable, as is the writer's physical description of objects. I do not claim to know more than this, however, on the basis of my sample, I do not see grounds for outright dismissal.
You may, on the other hand, see those grounds. That is your prerogative.

Please note, that I see no grounds for further supporting pupil88's viewpoints and conclusions. However, I also see little value in taking into consideration the pre-judgments of other people when the justification for their position is solely instinctual.

Having read ~50% of pupil88's material, I find it conforms to a proper description of the physical environment. I did not see the writing as 'gibberish'. The grammar is proper and understandable, as is the writer's physical description of objects. I do not claim to know more than this, however, on the basis of my sample, I do not see grounds for outright dismissal.
You may, on the other hand, see those grounds. That is your prerogative.

Please note, that I see no grounds for further supporting pupil88's viewpoints and conclusions. However, I also see little value in taking into consideration the pre-judgments of other people when the justification for their position is solely instinctual.

You Canadians are too nice....:D.

You Canadians are too nice
Well, I would not make a sweeping statement like that (lots of variation), but thank you. I'll take that as a compliment:).
You are probably basing your assessment on prior contact and experience with 'Canadians'. I must admit, from my experience, I do find tolerance/acceptance of a positive outlook in most people here. Even in quite unlikely places.

Would our experts answer the first two questions, please.

“ Let’s be friend’s son. I’m the best friend you got.”
“ Watch out son. Don’t treat me like one of your buddies.”

What’s the psychological term for this exchange?

is it schizophrenic? Yes or No

Want to hear the words of the demented?

Listen to the paranoiac reason when he speaks for the others in the name of the silent majority.

"If it sounds literate,it's probably due to the fact I worked for a major blah blah blah..."

No, it sounds like bullshit. The fact you don't seem to know the difference is no surprise.

Listen to the paranoiac reason when he speaks for the others in the name of the silent majority.

...Is this your way of expressing that you feel like you've been put in a Double Bind here on the forum?
I think you may be missing the mark on the concept a bit if you're applying theory of Schizophrenic development to the ebb and flow of forum exchange. That might be seen as classic Transference, my friend.

Could you answer a question for me, please?
On your reference to receiving confirmation through Crop Circles: has this happened before, either in the manifestation of other Crop Circles or through coincidental contact? Any other confirmation experiences?

No, the exchange is not schizophrenic. It is a control attempt. It uses a double standard to attempt to impose invalid authority.

The last phrase is unclear in its meaning and too imprecise. What others? Why do you assume paranoid reason?

No, the exchange is not schizophrenic. It is a control attempt. It uses a double standard to attempt to impose invalid authority.

"Invalid authority?" Um, apparently you are not coming from a Family Systems perspective -or believe in a parental hierarchy.

Back