• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Your Most Annoying Conspiracy Theories?

hmmm

Mine would be that Michael Horn has all his faculties intact. (After seeing his "brilliant" performance at the 2007 UFO thing...)

The most annoying conspiracy for me, is the moon landing assumed Hoax. I'm open to possibility of some usual happenings, having occurred during their journey to the moon. But they landed with the lunar' module and they left after the mission was completed. And it happened in 1969'

Again, chemtrails, possibly one of the most retarded conspiracy theories "floating" around the net perpetuated by tinfoil hat wearing idiots.

Mine is the idea that if you work hard you can achieve anything. One of the worst conspiracies, especially considering it's put upon us by our own parents. ;)

Back