• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Your Most Annoying Conspiracy Theories?

Haven't several of the so-called "dead" terrorists supposedly involved in the high-jacking and flying of the planes, been found still alive and well in Pakistan or somewhere?
Also who had more to gain from the attack? Multi national oil companies using the US as its attack dogs to go in to the oil rich regions of Iraq and Afghanistan?
Or the the aforementioned countries using the "Al Qaeda" ruse to bring massive death, destruction, mayhem and chaos to the little countries?

I can't believe that people who, on 99% of issues, DO NOT believe their governments suddenly believe everything their government says about 9/11.

Wake up children!!!

The Pair of Cats said:
Haven't several of the so-called "dead" terrorists supposedly involved in the high-jacking and flying of the planes, been found still alive and well in Pakistan or somewhere?
Also who had more to gain from the attack? Multi national oil companies using the US as its attack dogs to go in to the oil rich regions of Iraq and Afghanistan?
Or the the aforementioned countries using the "Al Qaeda" ruse to bring massive death, destruction, mayhem and chaos to the little countries?

I can't believe that people who, on 99% of issues, DO NOT believe their governments suddenly believe everything their government says about 9/11.

Wake up children!!!

the video of the Pentagon plane that disappeared into the building even had the date 9/12 on the bottom, if it was 9/11 when it happened who can explain that

The Pair of Cats said:

Wake up children!!!

Yep ... there was a report on the BBC some time after 9/11 telling of how they managed to track down some of the "dead" terrorists in the middle east (can't remember where though).

Oh and don't forget the "dancing israeli's" who were interviewed on Israeli TV, and who said that they were there to "document" the event (!!) [

Hmmm ...

p.s. the most annoying conspiracy:

the conspiracy that states that there are no conspiracies ...

(see how the Iraq war was manufactured ... no conspiracy there of course ... nahhh ... nobody lied or anything there did they?? ... nahhh course not.)

The "official story" of 911 is the conspiracy theory that I find most preposterous.

Then, anything to do with NWO, Hoaxland, Icke, Jews under every rock, fake moonlandings, ....

oh, and Al-Qaeda.

follow the money trail starting with prescott bush. these guys play both sides against the other so the war continues and money keeps coming. they profit from both sides, win or lose.

Going back to the subject of the thread, I'd have to chime in with the Moon Landing Hoax as being the most annoying.

I've seen a moon rock (behind Plexiglas and with a security guard hovering nearby, as I'm sure many of us have) and to think all the facilities all over the world worked in conjunction to fallaciously claim these samples were not of this Earth is so absurd it boggles the mind.

Bart Sibrel. There's a piece of work. I've seen some of his videotape several years ago at a MUFON meeting, and when discussing the issues I saw about his allegations with some of the members, it was clear they didn't have a grasp on even Newtonian physics.

I am severely disappointed this discussion is entertained at all. I'm not talking about censorship, I'm talking about a failure to trust one's own sense of reality, and to dismiss what is patently absurd.

We should, as a community, turn our backs on Mr. Sibrel and his drivel. We have infinitely better things to think about.

If the community stopped making itself into a circus we wouldn't have clowns like this constantly showing up.

Chuckleberryfinn said:
I am annoyed by those who gullibly accept the government's official 9/11 conspiracy theory.

Their official theory being that Arab terrorists were responsible?

So what do you think caused 9/11?

Gene Steinberg said:
So what do you think caused 9/11?

I don't know who was responsible or how it was carried out, but I do know, after reading David Ray Griffin's books, Webster Tarpley's book, and various articles published by the 9/11 scholars, that the official story is false.

DanielBrenton said:
I've seen a moon rock (behind Plexiglas and with a security guard hovering nearby, as I'm sure many of us have) and to think all the facilities all over the world worked in conjunction to fallaciously claim these samples were not of this Earth is so absurd it boggles the mind.

Ummm ... about to throw petrol on the flame war.

How do you (actually) know that the moon rock was from the moon ???? :D I mean just because the authorities say it is/was doesn't necessarily mean it is/was true ... :D

Some people accuse the governments of lying about certain things and then blindly accept the truth from them whenever they don't want one of their long held beliefs smashed into small bite-sized pieces.

See: 9/11 - the government lied, it was an "inside" job ... the moon landings - but we still believe the government when they say we went to the moon ... go figure :D

[Paranoia is just another form of paranoia ... schtick(nz) Nov 2007]

And who did 9/11??

Well I go with the early Christopher Bollyn work (he may or may not have gone bad in recent times) ... elements of the Bush government and/or CIA in collusion with elements of the Mossad.

Look into the number of people in the Bush administration with ties to Israel ... some of them even have US/Israel dual nationalities (see Michael Chertoff for an example ... who's mother was one of the creators of Mossad). Look at the Israeli security companies that secure some of the US airports ... the directors of which have links to Israeli Military and the Mossad, again.

There is a huge amount of evidence to show this hypothesis to have validity. Larry Silverstein for instance was a BIG friend of Benjamin Netanyahu ... who wrote a book about the so called "war on terror" in 1986. They would have weekly conversations before 9/11 ... and who benefited greatly from the 9/11 attacks?? ... hmmm ... Larry Silverstein, for one. Who said on 9/11 that the attacks would benefit Israel greatly?? ... hmmm ... Benjamin Netanyahu.

Then throw in the so called "dancing Israelis", the Israeli "art students" who were left to go back to Israel (by none other than Michael Chertoff!!!) after violating visa requirements, Mohammed Atta being a CIA asset ... oh and Bin Laden being a CIA asset as well ... hmmm ... oh and some of the dead Muslim pilots turning up in the Middle East after 9/11 ... the picture becomes clearer.

Oh and did you know that Michael Moore's (yes he of Fahrenheit 9/11 ... which stated that the Saudis were to blame (!!!!!!!!) ) agent is brother of Rahm Emmanuel ... chairman of the Democratic Caucus ... and who's father was in the Irgun (Israel terrorist organisation) who bombed the King David Hotel in 1946 (see the "Levon Affair" ... precursor of sorts to 9/11) ... hmmmmm.

Anyway ... now that I have put the cat amongst the pigeons I shall retire gracefully to watch the fireworks :D

schtick

p.s. Oh and forget about Webster Tarpley ... he's just as much a fearmonger as Alex Jones ... Jack Blood ... etc etc etc.

A certain individual who makes a living from writing complete nonsense about "hyperdimensional physics" and bad goblins working for NASA not to mention "monuments" on mars is one of the most ludicrous conspiracy nuts around. The sad part is that some interesting search was originally hijacked by this individual and his cohorts.

Stanton Friedman is a bit ludicrous with his "nuts and bolts" fetish. Surely he must know what a complete joke the Roswell myth is... Anyone associated with the Roswell UFO "museum" should not be allowed air time on The Paracast. And that includes Mr. Friedman.

My most annoying conspiracy theory is that 'Freemasons' control the world. The particular line of argument I find especially annoying is when conspirators claim that just because any one person is a Freemason they are willing to be complicit in murder, treason, and treachery for any other person in the world who is also a Freemason.

People who use this kind of logic have no idea how fractured, bureaucratic, and polarized Freemasons are between different jurisdictions.

What I also cannot understand is this. If you were a person who was dedicated to solving a conspiracy theory, and you honestly believed that Freemasons had some special secrets and great power, why wouldn't you join to infiltrate the organization?

Is it because you wouldn't want to have your delusions spoiled when you found out that all the lodge really does it charity work and food drives?

For the record, I am myself a Freemason and know that the real secrets of Freemasonry is that there are no secrets.

John

Oh and did you know that Michael Moore's (yes he of Fahrenheit 9/11 ... which stated that the Saudis were to blame (!!!!!!!!) ) agent is brother of Rahm Emmanuel ... chairman of the Democratic Caucus ... and who's father was in the Irgun (Israel terrorist organisation) who bombed the King David Hotel in 1946 (see the "Levon Affair" ... precursor of sorts to 9/11) ... hmmmmm.

Michael Moore is nothing more than the Rush Limbaugh of the looney left.

As for the conspiracy that annoys me the most, I would probably have to say anything that involves the Illuminati. Seriously, anyone with that amount of weath and power couldn't care less about such mundane tasks such as micromanaging the mundane lives of the common folk of the Western World.

Sum up of my annoying conspiracy ideas:
1.Moon landing hoax. I do happen to be very sick of this one.
2.Nazi UFO's.....why haven't they taken over the world then? They've had what, 63 years to do it in? What are they waiting for?
3.Icke and his ick,...interdimensional lizard dudes? It's almost too bizarre to be made up.......almost.
4. 9/11. Sure we don't know the whole story, and probably never will. The government was asleep at the wheel and is covering it's ass, that's SOP.
But the 9/11 theory that's really way out in left field is that the airplanes had secret knock-out gas tanks that were triggered by the NSA, knocking everyone out, and the planes were then flown by remote radio control into the buildings, giving Bush his excuse to invade Iraq. My mind boggles at that "theory".
5. Freemason/Templar/Name-A-Secret-Organization running the world. Thhhppppt! I know several Freemasons, and they are good people to know. They help without being asked, and expect nothing in return. And the Freemasons do a lot of charity work behind the scenes because anonymously helping out is really big with them.
6. AIDS being man made. I can't even think of where to begin on this one, so I'll just say it has more holes in it than swiss cheese.
7. The Pyramids at Giza being constructed with alien help. Come on, we all know the pyramids are really made from the worlds first Leggos.
8.Elvis is dead. Get over it.

Conspracy theories that I think have some validity or have a basis in truth:
1. JFK assassination. Sorry guys, but it just doesn't add up to Oswald acting alone.
2. Cattle mutilations. It's pretty much a fact it happens, but who is doing this and why?
3. SOME vaccines are dangerous, and the Government knows it but keeps it hush hush because it's better to sacrifice a few citizens than to have an epidemic.
4. Oil companies and Auto manufacturers in cahoots over the gas milage of vehicles. I firmly beleive this one. Car manufacturers are fully capable of making cars that get MUCH better gas milage than they do. WHY don't they do that?
5. UFO coverup by the US Government. If you don't see the evidence for this, you're just a dummy head.

Back