• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

WTC 7 tell me what you think of this video

Free episodes:

Bob - I hear you but I think the video might be a bit of misdirection. I have seen interviews with firefighters who were dealing with the scene after the towers fell. The specifically stated they were looking at 'rivers of molten' steel. I contend that firemen are very aware of what melts at what temperature and what colours metal turn at certain temps.

They were 100% sure they saw molten steel. I don't know about that stuff seemingly falling from the impact zone, pre-collapse but certainly after the towers fell, that is what they saw?

HEAT COLORS
MILD STEEL
2500 F
Color%20Chart3.jpg
1371 C MAXIMUM HEAT FOR WROUGHT IRON FORGING, STAINLESS STEEL MELTS (2400 to 2700 F)
2400 F 1316 C MILD STEEL BURNS, CARBON STEEL MELTS 2400 (HIGH) TO 2750 (LOW CARBON) F, GLASS MELTS 2377 F
2300 F 1260 C MILD STEEL MAXIMUM FORGING TEMPERATURE & FORGE WELDING HEATS
2200 F 1204 C
2100 F 1149 C GREY CAST IRON MELTS FROM 2100 TO 2350 DEGREES F
2000 F 1093 C GOLD MELTS @ 1945 DEGREES F
1900 F 1038 C COPPER, BRASS, BRONZE MELT 1652 TO 1981 DEGREES F
1800 F 982 C SCALE FALLS OFF IRON FREELY @ 1750 DEGREES F, GLASS MELTS 1800 TO 2200 DEGREES F
1700 F 927 C SILVER MELTS @ 1761 DEGREES F
1600 F 871 C
1500 F 816 C UNFANNED COALS OF A WOOD FIRE APPROX.
1400 F 760 C SCALE FORMS AND ADHERES TO IRON, MILD STEEL MAGNETIC POINT (1420 F)
1300 F 704 C BORAX MELTS @ 1365 DEGREES F, ENAMELS FIRED AT 1350 TO 1500 DEGREES F
1200 F 649 C IRON FINISHING HEAT & STRESS RELIEVING, ALUMINUM MELTS @ 1220 DEGREES F
1100 F 693 C RED IRON, VISIBLE IN SUNLIGHT, STRESS RELIEVING OF IRON
1000 F 538 C RED IRON, VISIBLE IN DAYLIGHT
PERCEIVED COLORS DEPEND ON LIGHTING

Aluminum:
htchar1.gif

The steel chart didn't copy exactly but you can figure it out. As you can see, at certain temperatures the two would be almost indistinguishable. Not to mention the fact that the colors can look different in different lighting conditions. Maybe I'm missing something, and I'm sure someone will correct me if I am, but it seems to me that it would be pretty hard to tell the two apart at certain temperatures just by looking at them.

I get your point but specifically after the towers fell, the fireman saw 'rivers of molten steel' and because of the steel structure I think it is possible it can only have been steel due to volume of this molten metal. How much aluminium was available to create all this molten metal? The aircraft frame was no doubt obliterated so I would think there would not be enough aluminium for what the firemen reported.
However, the thing with the colours is very important and I imagine it is important to find out exactly where this molten metal was and what could have contributed to it.

I get the feeling the firemen may be reluctant to speak on it now, especially considering the official view seems to contradict their own. They are ultimately government employees..

Guy's rather think it was just a combination of huge explosions and building materials which included chemicals. More importantly is those shitheads who took out innocent USA and other nationalities and effected their families for ever.

Lest We Forget the Victims of 9/11. Also all who have suffered at the hands of terrorist.

Bob can't answer maybe one of you can. years ago a bomber hit the empire state building yet it stands planes hit the WTC they fell WHY?

I get your point but specifically after the towers fell, the fireman saw 'rivers of molten steel' and because of the steel structure I think it is possible it can only have been steel due to volume of this molten metal. How much aluminium was available to create all this molten metal? The aircraft frame was no doubt obliterated so I would think there would not be enough aluminium for what the firemen reported.
However, the thing with the colours is very important and I imagine it is important to find out exactly where this molten metal was and what could have contributed to it.

I get the feeling the firemen may be reluctant to speak on it now, especially considering the official view seems to contradict their own. They are ultimately government employees..
the "rivers" were in the basement areas. aluminum would not stay molten traveling that far OR for several weeks after the towers fell.

I believe 9/11 was the work of Islamic terrorists and still do. But the video below is interesting i will not deny that.

Thank you, Kieran, for bringing the single most powerful DVD on the 9/11 Atrocity to this Paracast Forum. While the final, ultimate reason for the disappearance of the 3 buildings still remains unknown, the Conspiracy Theory proposed by the government elements has been completely, professionally discredited by the Experts of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

It means there is enough doubt over the official story that there is something truly amiss.

At last, some unity walks the halls of the Paracast Forum. :) Now, perhaps we can focus on determining just what it was that actually caused the buildings to pulverize and blow all over Manhattan. Massive amounts of energy were required.

Yip. The video Kieran posted above is choc full of strong reasons in support of controlled demolition.

It really only takes a little "street corner" smarts to realize that it required something more that Jet Fuel and Office Furnishings burning to bring the 3 ( as in THREE) buildings down. I do believe we are getting closer to folks understanding that something else was necessary to "make it happen".

i often wonder why 11 years after I still debate this. I still look at the pros and cons and I rember these lives and no matter what they deserve the truth no matter where that truth will lead.

i often wonder why 11 years after I still debate this. I still look at the pros and cons and I rember these lives and no matter what they deserve the truth no matter where that truth will lead.

I totally agree with you. The Family and Friends, especially of the Fireman, deserve to know the undisputed truth of the events of 9/11. Those Firemen stayed in WTC 1 & 2 , fighting their way toward the burning section, because they understood that the Building would survive the fire. We owe their Families nothing less than the TRUTH. 11 years has been a long time for those Families, too.

I make no claims, offer no conclusions, point no fingers, nor place any blame. However, there are several odd things about 911 I cannot get past and questions I cannot answer.
  1. The investigation was delayed by the administration.
  2. The President and Vice-President did not fully cooperate with the investigation.
  3. Evidence was destroyed and removed from the "crime scene."
  4. A hijackers passport survives the crash, fire, and collapse to be found among the incalculable amount of paperwork and rubble in the street.
  5. Why are there no photos or video showing the plane that struck the Pentagon?
  6. Why is there a dense white smoke trail in the frames released from the Pentagon strike?
  7. Why did the administration insist no one in authority had even imagined such an attack when that clearly was not the case?

Back