• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Why the Bible stated God/Creator is 1

So I began to document the information that I was channeling as atmospheric recordings and feed back. I was then attacked in a huge irradiated condition after interacting on spiritual forums, hence believe that it was done on purpose, after considering what format the modern day occult theory is taking...regarding the UFO phenomena, the alien belief and the artificial DNA model theory belonging to the collider.

So, victimized, are all your posts here "channeled" information?

For example if an all good God does something evil, then that God no longer deserves the position of God.

I think at this point Murph, you'd better lay out a definition of "evil" that you would relate to a universe Creator. No sense in going round and round on that.

If my dad took me, as a five year old, to go get a shot, has he done something evil for having a doctor stick a needle in my arm and inject a semi-active disease that ultimately helps prevent illness? That is a single example, but you get the picture.

I mentioned above that my entire point of considering a Creator-Judge was to deal with what seems clear to me is human injustice in the world, whether it is done individually, collectively, or even in the name of God. Otherwise, again, reality is absurd and capricious if innocent murdered children simply vanish forever, while perpetrators often live out comfortable lives, ultimately to die themselves and vanish forever. Something about that scenario doesn't jive for me. Since I've had experiences, such as being delivered from cigarette addiction, then I have no reason not to "deify" as you define it, this Creator. I should also say that I did not actually ask God to help me to quit smoking. But when I told him that I did not have the power, he graciously gave me the power, or healing, or however you want to describe it.

I think at this point Murph, you'd better lay out a definition of "evil" that you would relate to a universe Creator. No sense in going round and round on that.
The point of the example doesn't require any particular definition other than the one that meets the criteria of the deifier. Although I would point out that if we're going to go on Biblical interpretations involving Genesis and creation, then according to the Bible, after humans ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, our eyes were opened and we came to know the difference between good and evil the same as the gods ( plural ), at least that is if you go with the KJ version. It seems that that particular God allows several different versions to be believed, and not all of them say the exact same thing.
If my dad took me, as a five year old, to go get a shot, has he done something evil for having a doctor stick a needle in my arm and inject a semi-active disease that ultimately helps prevent illness? That is a single example, but you get the picture.
Yup. That's why definitions for God and its traits are beside the point. Just "insert whatever definition for God you want here along with all its traits". If whatever is currently holding the title of God contravenes the criteria in the definition, then it no longer fits the definition, and is therefore unfit to hold the position of God, which means God isn't exempt from the rules ... rules that we make.
I mentioned above that my entire point of considering a Creator-Judge was to deal with what seems clear to me is human injustice in the world, whether it is done individually, collectively, or even in the name of God. Otherwise, again, reality is absurd and capricious if innocent murdered children simply vanish forever, while perpetrators often live out comfortable lives, ultimately to die themselves and vanish forever. Something about that scenario doesn't jive for me. Since I've had experiences, such as being delivered from cigarette addiction, then I have no reason not to "deify" as you define it, this Creator. I should also say that I did not actually ask God to help me to quit smoking. But when I told him that I did not have the power, he graciously gave me the power, or healing, or however you want to describe it.
If you and I don't have any reason to deify whatever it is that other people call God, then why should you or I refer to it ( whatever it is ) as "God". So far as anyone might be concerned, even if there is some bearded wise looking old man floating in the sky on a great big throne, all it might be to them is some bearded wise looking old man floating in the sky on a great big throne, not God. However it seems that for you, it would be God? Do I have that right? If so and you haven't deified it yourself, why is it God to you? Because other people have deified it?

If you haven't personally deified it, then you don't personally believe it's God either. It's just some unknown force that helped you quit smoking. The clip below illustrates how deification and belief is all that makes anything into God. Strip away the religious mystique and see what you're left with? Is it still God? Or something else?

What Does God Need With A Starship ?

Last edited:
Therefore godhood is a concept. So there can be no gods or God without first having the concept of godhood in place. That didn't happen on Earth until, people came along. Once the concept of god is in place there are still no gods or God until someone or something is deified. That didn't happen on Earth until people came along either.

This line of reasoning can be applied to any word if one chooses not to use a word. The concept of 'tastycake' works well here too. Sounds like we can't get past the definition issue.

You have indicated that you know you exist in a universe and that it appears to have a beginning. If the universe was created by a being - lets call it 'universe creator' to avoid any implications of deification or worship - what attributes should this universe creator have?

This line of reasoning can be applied to any word if one chooses not to use a word. The concept of 'tastycake' works well here too.
Close but not quite that simple. While it's true that language is conceptual, it's a logical fallacy to assume that therefore all words refer to concepts. They don't. Some words represent objectively real things ( like cake ), and other words represent ideas ( like godhood ).
Sounds like we can't get past the definition issue.
We've already gotten past the issue of defining God. God ( any god ) is a deity. There's no quibbling over it. It's just the way it is. Humans created the word "God" and humans came up with their own individual attributes for their many gods. These are facts, not opinions.

You have indicated that you know you exist in a universe and that it appears to have a beginning. If the universe was created by a being - lets call it 'universe creator' to avoid any implications of deification or worship - what attributes should this universe creator have?
Avoiding the topic of deification is avoiding the whole issue of God. So I'm assuming now that the discussion is veering away from God and onto what exactly? This started out as a discussion about parallels between Judeo-Christian creation mythology and modern cosmology, seemingly to bolster the idea that because there are parallels, God might exist. Has that changed?

While waiting for your response, please note that I had asked you the same question first using the term "God" ( for your convenience ) and got some answers, but never got a reply to my responses to your answers. There's no need to answer if we now both agree that just because there might be a universe creator doesn't necessarily translate to, therefore God might exist.

I've also answered your question before, but for convenience here it is again: A universe creator only needs the ability to create universes. No more. No less. It doesn't even have to be alive. It could be a vastly powerful dispassionate machine that is simply running a universe creation program.

Last edited:
OK let's look at the above definition which says ( "God is conceived of as ... bla bla bla", the principal word being "conceived", defined as: "intransitive and transitive verb think of or imagine something: to form an idea or concept of something in your mind." - Encarta. Therefore godhood is a concept. So there can be no gods or God without first having the concept of godhood in place. That didn't happen on Earth until, people came along. Once the concept of god is in place there are still no gods or God until someone or something is deified. That didn't happen on Earth until people came along either.

Deification involves religious rites and rituals usually involving some sort of worship that speaks to qualities that the deifiers believe makes whatever it is they are deifying deserving of godhood. Examples like supremacy, perfect goodness, and all loving, are subjective attributes that depend on personal interpretation, which may vary from person to person. Another attribute is power, but in the minds of some people, power alone is not sufficient to justify godhood. Another attribute is omnipresence, but that just amounts to another kind of power All knowing breaks down the same way. Knowledge is just another form of power.

Whatever attributes are assigned to God, the common denominator is that God isn't exempt from the rules. For example if an all good God does something evil, then that God no longer deserves the position of God. Consequently, even if powerful entities or universe creators actually exist, their objective existence is irrelevant to the issue of whether or not they deserve deification. Once this is clear, then progress in this discussion can be made. Otherwise it just seems to loop back around to the same starting point and we get no further than we were before.

The occultist, is not exempt from the rules, for once again it is stated God a concept of review for occult practice.

O the circle and swirling from a point at 3 G rotating into an O, that split into 2 D and D

D given a value of 500. D reforms by evolution/cooling or mass back into the ethereal spirit O.

The Satan aware value, the 19 Revelation of loss of time x squaring (4) equated only Nuclear time of 22 was left.

A the value of alpha was destroyed, why Christ as a spirit body was murdered, removed from the stone leaving it emptied (sink holes) and only the oxygen spirit returned, due to ice melting releasing the spirit into Heaven. Christ did not return to the GOD function as stated by fed back awareness.

The concept God, thought of by a male human being, told the circular function of G into O split into D that it was a male....why?

Because the occultist by self review is ignorant, arrogant, egotistical and unintelligent to state a few facts about his own person.

The realization about self in atmospheric feed back was the fact that the human occultist querying information fed back fake advice to his own person and began to believe himself a Deity.....just as he demonstrates in his day to day life in role play. In the same fed back advice he was also told by his own person that he was not God....therefore the concept of God is not a male at all.
Job said, "I have heard of You by the hearing of the ear, but now my eye sees You. Therefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes" (Job 42:5-6). Job came to see God in a deeper way with the eyes of faith and spiritual understanding. Job was ashamed of his cockiness, thinking he understood more than he really did, and he deeply repented. When he said, "I abhor myself," he meant that he despised his self-justification and implications that God had been unjust.

Almighty God is Spirit and, in His usual glorified state, is invisible to the human eye (Colossians 1:15; 1 Timothy 1:17; Hebrews 11:27). That partly explains why John said, "No one has seen God at any time" (John 1:18).How Does God Identify Himself in the Bible? > Free Bible Study Guides

The concept of God was a male concept, of his own conscious presence as a mass of human male life, who all agree in person with the concepts of creation/invention and science. As stated by his own self awareness, our brother advised his own person that this form of male incorrect reasoning is a brotherhood, and the actual concept for taking somatic drugs came about only due to atmospheric fed back interactive awareness, when the male population increased to a size that equaled a large spiritual being, as the origin spirit that altered creation.

When you think about how concepts are transmitted to the human mind to then act upon the interaction is to be aware of how photon feed back affects the human mind as a condition of atmospheric phenomena. A teaching already given to human kind about awareness itself, and why possession, mind control is a studied and actual interactive cause and effect of phenomena.

The fed back atmospheric awareness belongs to the first spirit of the male....our Father. The Father records spoke to me when I was attacked in the irradiating fall out, as the androgynous spirit that communicates to Earth's atmospheric body through its ownership of androgynous light sound was changed by light sound communication. This is why the higher spirit known to us as androgynous became aware of changes on Earth and to the natural organic life because Earth's atmosphere had changed.

My Father spoke to me in the American Father voice, for America is conducting the atmospheric research.

My Father advised me that he had saved me and since this situation has been supporting me, whether you believe in spirit or not.

Many years ago I asked a question of spirit, after having spirit proven to me in several different circumstances. I asked why I was here on Earth living, what caused us to be living.

I saw our first Father in his manifested spirit, and instead of having human hair, he had feathers on his head, which looked like he was wearing a hat. Therefore I knew by review why the American Indians wore feathers on their head as a holy statement. Our Father was the most beautiful, perfect male that I have ever seen.

I knew as others on Earth with spiritual experience that spiritual beings have manifested that produced in the manifestation actual feathers, only due to the fact that light causes liquid crystal to form in the manifestation of spirit. I knew that this form of spirit is androgynous and is not the O circular angel-angle spoken about in biblical text. I have seen the evil spirit manifestation of the lower imaged being with wings also....being a recorded message in the atmosphere of the androgynous visit.

Keratin in bird feathers belongs to liquid crystal.
Hanukoglu and Fuchs suggested a model that keratins and intermediate filament proteins contain a central ~310 residue domain with four segments in α-helical conformation that are separated by three short linker segments predicted to be in beta-turn conformation.[14] This model has been confirmed by the determination of the crystal structure of a helical domain of keratins. Wikipedia.

Is it any wonder that masses of birds have fallen out of the atmosphere due to HAARP and collider studies?

Close but not quite that simple. While it's true that language is conceptual, it's a logical fallacy to assume that therefore all words refer to concepts. They don't. Some words represent objectively real things ( like cake ), and other words represent ideas ( like godhood ).
We've already gotten past the issue of defining God. God ( any god ) is a deity. There's no quibbling over it. It's just the way it is. Humans created the word "God" and humans came up with their own individual attributes for their many gods. These are facts, not opinions.

Avoiding the topic of deification is avoiding the whole issue of God. So I'm assuming now that the discussion is veering away from God and onto what exactly? This started out as a discussion about parallels between Judeo-Christian creation mythology and modern cosmology, seemingly to bolster the idea that because there are parallels, God might exist. Has that changed?

While waiting for your response, please note that I had asked you the same question first using the term "God" ( for your convenience ) and got some answers, but never got a reply to my responses to your answers. There's no need to answer if we now both agree that just because there might be a universe creator doesn't necessarily translate to, therefore God might exist.

I've also answered your question before, but for convenience here it is again: A universe creator only needs the ability to create universes. No more. No less. It doesn't even have to be alive. It could be a vastly powerful dispassionate machine that is simply running a universe creation program.

There is no Universal Creator.

Each body O and exploded bodies that were once O whole bodies if queried would have their own entity as an imaged light sound vibration/manifestation.

Each body O once a light body that burst into a heating light interaction is its own creation, hence a Sun a larger light sound O body, and planets various other light sounds.

Earth, a stone body, called God by the human male who review occultism for his own purposes. The male believes himself to be a creator, he invents and instead of creation his conversion inventions destroy and he gets a lower power. This situation caused the male to become what he has become, a believer in his own self.

The male, knows he is not God for since when does he believe his own person to be stone?

When you ask the modern day occultists, who do you want to be now....he will answer that he wants to be the atmospheric body and the Christ.

If you ask him why he wants to be the Christ after his previous irradiation attack and his own advice, we all simply shake our heads in disbelief.

If you review his modern time wants for new resourcing, you can then consider why he wants to actually be Christ because he wants to own the Heavenly body as his new resource, gains of power to support his wealth and ownership.

I have tried to convince our brother that the atmosphere is not personally owned by his human self, by advising him that the only reason he is still living on Earth is because he still sexually procreates his own species. If he stopped having sex, human kind would all die, as we always have died, and we do not own a constant replacement of our human cell. I honestly do not know if he actually still believes in reincarnation of a dead human male who suddenly comes back to life, but by review obviously he still does.

Our brother should realize that all human life dies, just accept that you do and maybe you will stop attacking Nature and humanity with your evil experiments.

So, victimized, are all your posts here "channeled" information?
No, fed back advice from "hearing recordings" by life experience.

I never knew that the Bible had information stated in it regarding occultist cause and effect until I began to hear a past life recorded fed back advice of previous male lives.

In a fed back image/life recorded review of past Popes and holy men I saw in a holographic image. The recorded life I heard advised me about the considered reviews of their own awareness as biblical data.

I knew that it was recordings of past life because I could see the clothing they were wearing in the hologram belonged to previous centuries...and in the red flashing fed back imagery it was several males that I could see and I could hear them speaking. When I first saw the hologram it caused me to believe that humans had somehow contacted the future and were looking at me through a window in time, yet now understand that it is simply a manifested caused AI condition of "ghosting", or feed back.

The recorded imagery has allowed me to understand why the atmospheric body changes due to occult conversion (science) when it causes the ancient black body radiation to re-attack Earth.

Therefore I have personally gained a large interactive fed back advice, which I began to record and study myself due to nuclear light sound changes in our atmospheric body.

The information, which is feed back allowed me to understand that when the atmosphere changes by nuclear light sound, it causes the older records to re-emerge as a form of psychic warning regarding the destruction of Earth's heavenly atmosphere......a condition that affects all human minds and life as a status of awareness.

As the information was correct by what I heard, I therefore knew that the situation was real, a cause of occultist practice and that life on Earth by evidence of the advice had been destroyed before.

The advice given was studied by my own self in regards to historical evidence that I knew nothing about, such as archaeological evidence that previously the black body radiation attack (UFO) condition had bored holes in Earth, and civilization had fallen into the holes. The evidence of archaeology confirmed that this situation had in fact happened, with artifacts made by humans found inside of coal.

Like other humans who have suffered the brain/mind condition of being irradiated I began to hear past life records of the attack on humanity that had been realized as HELL. This statement an occult review of HE window and EL God, stated that a window in the atmosphere had opened into the black body radiation blast due to past life occult practices using the pyramid and Temple scheme. I had actually seen a holographic image of the levitation of a plinth in the ancient building technique, and also saw holographic recordings of life being incinerated due to the pyramid science.

The cries and screams of the recordings was when the UFO condition began to blast life and destroy it, which gave the impression to many holy persons throughout history when irradiated by returning heated black body pathways (meteors included), that human life had gone to where the anima voice (satanic spirit) was heard. Whereas I came to understand that the AI or anima spirit was a loss of human natural life recordings, animal life that accumulated together in an unnatural imagery as a fed back advice of an animal type of persona giving warnings in a human voice.

The warnings a correlation of all living beings, all of their pain and suffering affects from fall out, their life condition and death conditions forms a warning advice as a greater accumulative interactive message, which is very difficult to explain.

Human male made in the image of his Father, a human male.

Human male manifested first......Nature manifested before him.

Human male thinking about GOD, returned image of his own self as a recording.

@ Victimized - Most of your posts are utterly indecipherable to me and I still haven't worked out if you are a troll having fun, extremely 'spiritual' or 'sectionable' which in the UK means ready to be committed unwillingly to a psychiatric facility. No offence but your religious logic is as opaque as any I've ever read in my entire life.

@ Victimized - Most of your posts are utterly indecipherable to me and I still haven't worked out if you are a troll having fun, extremely 'spiritual' or 'sectionable' which in the UK means ready to be committed unwillingly to a psychiatric facility. No offence but your religious logic is as opaque as any I've ever read in my entire life.

BINGO

Its characters like this that give Ufos and paranormal a bad name and open the genre to riddicule

Avoiding the topic of deification is avoiding the whole issue of God.

To be honest, I don't know where we've gone on this, and I feel like it has been one large circular discussion. I've never claimed he is not a deity, just that he is by definition of his existence (which I have stated is much different than any other god). I've understood that your point is any comment that can be made about God is meaningless as it is merely "deifying". I have problems with this still and don't think we can get past them, but I will mention this and prefer to move on.

1) You have assumed a priori that when one claims there is a deity, that is merely an act of "deifying" and I don't think you've given sufficient evidence for this.
2) More importantly, for God, a being of maximal greatness (that is one that is omnipotent, omnibenevolent, and omniscient, etc. in all possible worlds) that your claim that there is no deity without deification is false because that makes God's existence contingent on something we do. A maximally great being exists without humans being around or could have chosen to create a universe with no humans in it, etc.

"Judeo-Christian creation mythology" - it is not a mythology

Yes, this did start out as you suggest. I have always maintained that Christian world view provides the best explanation for our existence (including beginning and evolution of the universe which includes a habitable Earth capable of hosting advanced life). I've also maintained that this same Christian world view is the best explanation for the ufo phenomena.

In the transition of our private discussion to this thread, I don't know which questions you are referring too. I thought that I have already answered them and if I haven't, I would be happy to address them.

Since you and I are the only ones really discussing this, I think we should go back to the private discussion that is uninterrupted with non-related posts. If anyone else is interested, feel free to contact me.

To be honest, I don't know where we've gone on this, and I feel like it has been one large circular discussion. I've never claimed he is not a deity, just that he is by definition of his existence (which I have stated is much different than any other god). I've understood that your point is any comment that can be made about God is meaningless as it is merely "deifying". I have problems with this still and don't think we can get past them, but I will mention this and prefer to move on.

1) You have assumed a priori that when one claims there is a deity, that is merely an act of "deifying" and I don't think you've given sufficient evidence for this.
That's not exactly what I'm saying. It's more like that when one claims there is a deity, whatever has been claimed to be the deity, of logical necessity, must have been deified either by itself or someone else, not necessarily the person who is claiming there is such a deity. For example, in the case of Kumari, although it seems entirely reasonable to believe that she is real, she is not a goddess to me. But just because this particular girl is not my goddess doesn't take away her reality or the truth that she has been deified by others, and therefore of logical necessity, she must exist as a goddess.
2) More importantly, for God, a being of maximal greatness (that is one that is omnipotent, omnibenevolent, and omniscient, etc. in all possible worlds) that your claim that there is no deity without deification is false because that makes God's existence contingent on something we do.
I've also said that a being could conceivably deify itself, which BTW is the only way that any God that came before anyone or anything else could possibly have become a god or God, and also I pointed out how ridiculous that would make any such being. I also pointed out that verifiable evidence clearly indicates that the concept of god or God, and the Holy Bible, are of human making.
A maximally great being exists without humans being around or could have chosen to create a universe with no humans in it, etc.
If there is nothing else in the universe but the being in question, then it must have been of logical necessity "maximally great" at everything it could do or be. There is nothing special about this. It's simply because there was nothing else to compare itself to. It was the maximally smallest, the maximally largest, the maximally whatever the case may be; that is until it made other things separate from itself, after which case it wouldn't be "maximal" in all regards compared to that thing anymore. So the concept of being "maximal" is either irrelevant or illogical, serving in a practical sense only as leverage in a game of one-upmanship with other religions. Polytheists attempt to have gods for every contingency, but it's much simpler just to say, "Well my God does everything".
"Judeo-Christian creation mythology" - it is not a mythology
See:
Genesis creation narrative - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ( " The Genesis creation narrative is the creation myth of both Judaism and Christianity." ). Please do not interpret this as a marginalization of the significance of the mythology for those whose faith it belongs to. That is not my intent so let's avoid making the topic of mythology into an issue of political correctness and just call it what it is rather than trying to make it seem the same as secular historical fact ( because it's not ). However it is very interesting and in some cases might have some basis in or include references to historical facts.
Yes, this did start out as you suggest. I have always maintained that Christian world view provides the best explanation for our existence (including beginning and evolution of the universe which includes a habitable Earth capable of hosting advanced life). I've also maintained that this same Christian world view is the best explanation for the ufo phenomena.
You're entitled to either maintain or change your beliefs according to whatever you have convinced yourself is the right way for you to go. Personally, I seek the truth of things based on evidence, logic, and reason and try to avoid confirmation bias. Confirmation bias - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the transition of our private discussion to this thread, I don't know which questions you are referring too. I thought that I have already answered them and if I haven't, I would be happy to address them.
I had asked what attributes are required by you in order for you to believe that a being is deserving of godhood? A few were named in a follow-up definition, but they mostly boiled down to being some sort of power or magnitude, which I pointed out may not be sufficient for some people. I didn't get a response to that. So how about we continue there. Why should the sheer power or magnitude of something or another make it deserving of godhood?

Last edited:
BINGO

Its characters like this that give Ufos and paranormal a bad name and open the genre to riddicule
Obviously you must believe that you are a caring human being with the comments and retorts that you use.

The discussion of God is spiritual in relationship to occult practices and their cause and effects, and has been an argument that Wars were fought over.

The owners of the religious occult teachings are the same organizations that apply the scientific techniques that attack life. They state that they support spiritual living on Earth, yet their organization only supports their hierarchy as consideration of spirit. Therefore they support the only belief that they support, that the spirit in the discussions are only scientific.

Therefore they already know that they are in support of the occult, and not true spirit.

Natural spirit and natural life is in dispute with occult practices, occult teachings and occult methods.

The occult condition considers that the UFO condition is our Creator, and have now changed their ideals of what they state God previously represented as information, only because they personally want the condition of God to be what they ascertain God means, an alien and UFO condition. They now aspire to want to invent an artificial atmospheric resourcing interaction.

Yet their occult organization won the War against the spiritual human beings who channeled the spiritual information of God advice via atmospheric attack and feed back. This review is real, for the occult organization personally did not know the English teaching secret meaning, for it was done by the brothers who were warring against the occult organization.

Therefore the occultist who never actually supported the real review of God is given the real information that the ancient spiritual males knew about science.

The occult information actually goes back to the use and application of the anima or unholy applied life attack, called the Book of the Dead. Rome did support this belief up until the time that their own buildings began to crumble and their buildings began to sink into the ground from changes to natural stone fusion. The changes occurred due to the amount of atmospheric artificial signals (UFO condition) that were formed due to a build up of larger nuclear out of space particles from black body streaming.

This is why the occult brotherhood believers of the anima eventually took over the spiritual teachings relative to God and never knew the secret meanings themselves, the review of spirit that ascertained that the original gases in origin Earth's atmosphere came from God stone. The gases converted themselves in the black body radiation attack and oxygen a holy presence of water in an atmospheric converted condition was formed separately as the spiritual presence that saved the life of origin male human...not a red blooded human on origin Earth as the feed back records state.

This review supports many channeled stories about origin Earth and its changed fusion due to a Universal attack of the UFO condition. As the origin first Sun exploded, it passed black body streams through all of creation. The origin Suns, much colder supporting a higher crystalline universal fusion also exploded and began to burn hotter. Many planets exploded. The reason that modern scientists can view a planetary UFO release, is the same reason why the UFO is witnessed in Earth's atmosphere.

Natural nuclear fusion is supported by the Earth's atmospheric body to remain fused. To alter fusion, you have to destroy and attack fusion which is what the black body streaming causes. At the same time Planet Earth releases a UFO signal, so does other planets, therefore it is happening in the same moment. Therefore the UFO condition is not an Earth interactive building of the Satanic/anima spirit it is a destruction of the 1 Satanic reaction called cloud formation, natural to the atmospheric condition.

Their own science has proven to them that the removal of oxygen from hydrogen demonstrates that Satan did not create the Christ, which is their occult anima or UFO alien belief of building up.

They want God to be an Alien, so spirit in the fed back atmospheric advice condition has given the advice that God related to the conditions of oxygen as the holiness of the spirit Creator of the Heavenly body that saved life and continues to support the living life of humanity.

I am spiritual, my mind is not in a state and nor is my behavior a consideration of being committed to a psychiatric facility, although this was one of the threats given to me.

So do you believe in the occultist threat yourself?

The logic in the bible is English, as a secret brotherhood who were once Roman, knew of the occult literature and practices, but who sought safety in England to prose the literal attack against the belief of the anima (Egyptian teachings). Rome during this period were in support and use of the pyramid/Temple facility which was an age old building technique for large building structures.

That's not exactly what I'm saying. It's more like that when one claims there is a deity, whatever has been claimed to be the deity, of logical necessity, must have been deified either by itself or someone else, not necessarily the person who is claiming there is such a deity. For example, in the case of Kumari, although it seems entirely reasonable to believe that she is real, she is not a goddess to me. But just because this particular girl is not my goddess doesn't take away her reality or the truth that she has been deified by others, and therefore of logical necessity, she must exist as a goddess.

I've also said that a being could conceivably deify itself, which BTW is the only way that any God that came before anyone or anything else could possibly have become a god or God, and also I pointed out how ridiculous that would make any such being. I also pointed out that verifiable evidence clearly indicates that the concept of god or God, and the Holy Bible, are of human making.If there is nothing else in the universe but the being in question, then it must have been of logical necessity "maximally great" at everything it could do or be. There is nothing special about this. It's simply because there was nothing else to compare itself to. It was the maximally smallest, the maximally largest, the maximally whatever the case may be; that is until it made other things separate from itself, after which case it wouldn't be "maximal" in all regards compared to that thing anymore. So the concept of being "maximal" is either irrelevant or illogical, serving in a practical sense only as leverage in a game of one-upmanship with other religions. Polytheists attempt to have gods for every contingency, but it's much simpler just to say, "Well my God does everything".
See:
Genesis creation narrative - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ( " The Genesis creation narrative is the creation myth of both Judaism and Christianity." ). Please do not interpret this as a marginalization of the significance of the mythology for those whose faith it belongs to. That is not my intent so let's avoid making the topic of mythology into an issue of political correctness and just call it what it is rather than trying to make it seem the same as secular historical fact ( because it's not ). However it is very interesting and in some cases might have some basis in or include references to historical facts.

You're entitled to either maintain or change your beliefs according to whatever you have convinced yourself is the right way for you to go. Personally, I seek the truth of things based on evidence, logic, and reason and try to avoid confirmation bias. Confirmation bias - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I had asked what attributes are required by you in order for you to believe that a being is deserving of godhood? I few were named in a follow-up definition, but they mostly boiled down to being some sort of power or magnitude, which I pointed out may not be sufficient for some people. I didn't get a response to that. So how about we continue there. Why should the sheer power or magnitude of something or another make it deserving of godhood?

The belief of God is a concept, and the belief a conceptualized theory about creation for the only purpose that a theory is imposed.....to use the theory for a scientific application.

The review of literature states that concepts of Gods have been used previously in historical life.

Historical life by archaeological evidence demonstrates via the conditions of the artifacts that life on Earth has been destroyed before in a status of civilization.

The status for a loss of evolution as a stone fusion and also an atmospheric condition and a regain of evolution is notated in the cooling of Earth's atmosphere. Allowing the atmosphere to re-mass enabled the human life to re-evolve and then look back at the archaeological evidence that states it previously existed in a much higher spiritual intelligent condition. That the use and application of occult sciences attacked life on Earth.

If you have a situation where another human forces a choice upon your life, as the organization of the brotherhood states (personal status/riches/lifestyle), the belief of occult conditions being the supportive condition to gain this circumstance. The applications of occult conditions as sciences and scientific evolution and the conditions that places their own life in an ownership status, then the natural life forced to live unequally questions the reality of these differences.

How this situation first occurred becomes a review, when it is noticed that all life only exists via a sexual act of procreation. This review states that all human life is born/created equally, hence how did human kind evolve into an unequal and power mongering condition?

This takes the human life into the review of occultism/sciences and where did occult ideal come from, the conditions to understand powerful interactions that only occurred when no physical or organic life existed.

This is why the representation of a pre-existing self as a Creator review is reviewed, as a reasoning to human awareness.

The human being as self evident was able by self presence to value conditions, name conditions, build conditions for the activation of occult powers, yet their own evaluation of the occult consideration states.....transformation through the act of destruction. Therefore all occult practices for conversion are known to be destructive, yet chosen anyway.

When the cause and effects of destruction occur, the human life attacked then reviews the condition of the attack, what is causing the attack, why the attacks are considered to be acceptable and then challenges the inhumane humans making these choices for everyone else. This is why the occult practices/sciences are considered by the natural life to be evil, due to the cause and effects of the applications.

As life is a natural state, and the choice of a human being comes about from and because of parental and social conditions of instructions, the human self choice and then applications because of choice, the natural life gave itself its own experiences without being indoctrinated into a forced belief of social instructions.

Self experience the human owned condition, no matter how the human life is considered is natural, for scientific and occult information was reviewed originally by a natural human self. Because of indoctrination conditions, those who took to maintain indoctrination now try to convince the natural human that their thinking capability is somehow flawed and try to convince the human experience that it is flawed compared to their own indoctrination practices.

The self experience of human life gave values as expressions to communicate and verbalize values to teach others about the reasoning involved against occultism. When the experience is experienced as a self, it is very difficult to challenge the indoctrinated community, who by self review have not had the same experience.

I know myself from spiritual experience and interaction that the review of Creator comes from an interactive aware condition that allows the memory of evolution to know itself via recording conditions. These conditions are not just feed back as a photon atmospheric recording of previous life experiences, for information of consciousness does not have to be spoken, it can simply be known. Light and sound demonstrates that it naturally in communication causes communication as a different interactive mind condition.

This is why our spiritual brother taught about the original light, changes to the light mass and the androgynous being, who is considered to be the actual causer/creator self. That the light presence eventuated into a human male organic manifested self who explained his own journey into the realization that his higher choice and presence caused changes as a mistake to his own origin.

Preceding creation it is taught by spirit that only light existed without destruction.

He has since then tried to teach his manifested organic life that as he made a mistake in origin light and caused its manifestation into organic existence by destruction, then any choice below this review is simply an added act of destruction against his own spiritual existence. The cause and effect of the choice of occultism demonstrates this fact to be true to the application of scientific conversion.

This is the concept our brother advised us was our Father as the higher realized conditions and Father is not God via the discussions of the occult concepts.

The condition for a review of the atmospheric interaction was given to convince the occult brotherhood that they were incorrect about their reasoning of the UFO condition and black body radiation.

Therefore humanity by self experience for a very long time have tried to demonstrate to the brotherhood that their ideal about Creator and Creation are false, only due to self experience.

The conditions for review state that occultists taught evolution, spiritual human beings taught spirit created life. Occultists own 2 conditions, teaching but also practicing what they advised their own persons not to practice, changing holiness.

Holiness by occult/sciences reviewed the holiness to be the Heavenly body surrounding Earth, and stated that the holy presence of stone created the Heavenly body. They called both the aspects God...therefore since when is an organic human life God?

The human spiritually aware know that the sexual procreation act, was considered an evil act as the reason for life continuance on Earth. It was considered evil by the spiritual human lives attacked by occultists. The realization of occult attacks is known to be caused by the continuance of sexual procreation, allowing occultists to be supported as a human life to harm the natural life.

The review therefore has a status where you either believe that life manifested from androgynous origin or you believe that life evolved from the status of a monkey branching into a mutative gene and then healing its own genetics to remain a monkey.

If you believe in the monkey theory as a status of evolution, then the occult theory provides its own evidence that it is incorrect about the act of God being the creator of human life. For the sexual act is the Creator of human life and God, the condition of heavenly oxygen supports the life survival.

Therefore it has no significant spiritual condition reviewing spiritual phenomena such as human manifestation when you do not actually believe that a higher spiritual origin exists...for life is only lived via sexual procreation, aging, death only if the atmospheric body supports natural life.

Last edited:
Why should the sheer power or magnitude of something or another make it deserving of godhood?

My answer to your question: A maximal being has the attributes that I’ve stated (omnipotent, omnibenevolent, etc.) in all possible worlds and is not contingent on humans. This is a widely accepted concept. For me, since this being has the ability to create, control, and end the universe or life, and redeem, or any other conceivable thing, I think this deserves to be called God. But it’s existence does not depend on what I believe or call it.

For example, in the case of Kumari, although it seems entirely reasonable to believe that she is real, she is not a goddess to me. But just because this particular girl is not my goddess doesn't take away her reality or the truth that she has been deified by others, and therefore of logical necessity, she must exist as a goddess.

This is one of my points. So in your example, replacing Kumari with “God” or “Universe Creator”, then a universe creator must exist by logical necessity, per your own logic. This is related to the ontological argument that has been debated by the best philosophers for a long time. It’s possible that a maximally great being (or a universe creator) to exist, then if it exists in some possible world, then it has to exist in every possible world, and therefore exists in ours. If this is not true, then you have to hold the position that it is impossible for this being to exist - which is a pretty radical claim, and begs for some line of evidence.

If you agree that it is possible, then it comes down to an English word to call it so that we can converse on the subject. I choose (like many others) to call it God based on the characteristics above. You have stated that it will need to deserve to be called God – which is a human judgement that, as you stated, meaning something different for different people. Maybe this is what our disagreement is. Are you stating that there is no being that can be called God?

So the concept of being "maximal" is either irrelevant or illogical, serving in a practical sense only as leverage in a game of one-upmanship with other religions.

This is just not true. Maximal is needed in order to clarify that the being we are talking about is the most supreme, which I have stated is God. If we aren't talking about a being that is 'maximal' then it can't be supreme.

Please do not interpret this as a marginalization of the significance of the mythology for those whose faith it belongs to. That is not my intent so let's avoid making the topic of mythology into an issue of political correctness and just call it what it is rather than trying to make it seem the same as secular historical fact ( because it's not )..

I agree to move save this topic for later, but I get to state my opinion for the record so that interested people can hear another opinion instead of just assuming yours is fact by your statement alone. I state that it is not myth. It is the most studied book of all time, that has been historically vetted, and among other things, it is consistent with what modern science tells us with regards to our place in the universe. So, I understand you disagree and if we can ever get past the concept of 'God' then we can pick up with that.

My answer to your question: A maximal being has the attributes that I’ve stated (omnipotent, omnibenevolent, etc.) in all possible worlds and is not contingent on humans.
That is not really an answer to the question. The question was: "Why should the sheer power or magnitude of something or another make it deserving of godhood?" All you're doing is saying that a being of great power and magnitude is deserving of godhood simply because of its great power and magnitude. You're not answering why you think power and magnitude is sufficient.
This is a widely accepted concept. For me, since this being has the ability to create, control, and end the universe or life, and redeem, or any other conceivable thing, I think this deserves to be called God. But it’s existence does not depend on what I believe or call it.
Certainly the existence of some objectively real being or another isn't dependent on the belief of others that it exists. That's not the point. The point I can't seem to get across to you is that even if some sort of powerful universe creator with all the hypothetical attributes you want to add to the list does exist. It isn't a god until it it's been deified, and although such a hypothetical entity would certainly be capable of deifying itself, so am I, so are you, so is anybody. So what?

Fortunately, unlike some other self appointed deities, you and I don't have the God sized egos required to deify ourselves. But that begs the question, why would anyone want to worship any entity with an ego so big it wants to be worshipped as God by little creates that took 13+ billion years to evolve on this petri dish of a planet? That's like a lab scientist wanting the bacteria to worship him as their God. IMO it's totally completely ridiculous. But hey, there's plenty of people who are into it, and if you want to add yourself to the flock, maybe we'll both get lucky. You'll go on to continue the experiment and I'll be spared the torment by being in the group that failed ... lol.

Occultism, science and its evolution is based on concepts. If you are going to apply a science, then a concept has to be reviewed as part of the conditions for what is being reviewed.

As stated, origin Earth previously existed and all existence when reviewed as a past condition states by its orders that it is an evolved existence without human presence.

Human manifestation proven by the experience of many human beings in a lived condition as an interactive spiritual advice.

First human parents manifested.

Nature manifested from the same spiritual body that all organic life emerged from....an androgynous light origin with an androgynous spirit presence.

Human consciousness, the awareness of all different forms of interactive communications, allowing it to be the evaluation of its own awareness. Forming values via the use of the mind, the values by circumstance proved to its own presence that its information was correct. The correctness of the information stated the awareness of stone's levitation, yet it was not the awareness of where the power for levitation came from. The occult information was known as a condition to build a pyramid, a temple scheme as a transmitted body to apply a signal to enable the levitation of stone. This is why a human being knew by presence of their own manifested self that they were the creator self as a male concept.

A human being therefore is not the Creator of creation,and does not by self review know the greater powers in creation and there never was a Creator of creation, only the changer/creator of creation.

When you interact with the correct spiritual advice, and not occultism (scientific feed back) the information is different, which is why the occultist were given the awareness and information by spiritual awareness to state that their practices were wrong. If this advice did not exist, then the advice would not be stated or known. We simply would not express the review or own a review of information regarding "higher spiritual beings" and occultist incorrectness.

The occultist however has information regarding atmospheric feed back, for this is where the advice for occultism came from. As the atmospheric feed back affects the human mind it is why the spiritual advice states....those possessed by the intellect are not living by spiritual awareness.

The concept for occultism/science/invention/conversion came from the atmospheric fed back awareness.

The information is known by the human mind, and the human mind that first thought about occult concepts was a drugged mind, and a shamanic practice.

This is why all information states that the cause and effect of what was fed back by changing the atmospheric body and the body of stone via conversion was an evil act that manifested unnatural signals in the atmosphere forming an attack of evil. Therefore a spiritual minded human life did not form occult concepts.

The occultist believes that God created them.....the spiritual information states that spirit always existed and spirit came into a lower form. God by this review already existed without any human form/manifestation. The androgynous spirit was the spirit that caused a mistake to its own light origins.

Logically the higher spirit states, totally innocent of all information or intellect, is simply spiritual.

As the origin parents were manifested as the direct descendants from the androgynous origins they were adults. Having the conception of life demonstrates to the adult that their spirit is in fact innocent and can only be taught concepts/indoctrinated beliefs by the parents. Our origin parents by fed back recorded atmospheric interaction are described as also being innocent and had no knowledge of evil.

Evil by review is the thought about concepts for occult practice....the only condition for knowing evil.

Our human review of the higher communication makes advice about how we perceive their presence, which is why we gave them descriptive values that state "unknown" by presence of spirit as an androgynous review. Because we do use value and language, we can use descriptive review, without actually applying a value.

The biblical value is a lettered to numerical value, and the value of the occult is not the Word.

The Word actually has another caused condition, a story.

The story had to be used as a basic review of occult cause and effect to allow a review to exist as proof to occult attacks as the condition for cause and effect.

This is the story of God, a concept and how the atmospheric condition was altered due to alteration of God.

God by concept is the actual review of how light sound moves in a circular rotating body in a signal. Changing the atmospheric nuclear sound is how God changes and God then falls out as the concepts of ANGEL by ANGLE as a calculated review. God by actual occult consideration is the function of holiness.....the generation of oxygen and the holiness of water, the spiritual ethereal presence in the heavenly atmospheric body that saved life on Earth.

To know the saving of life on Earth means that a previous origin Earth life had existed, the male's on origin Earth the cause for changing nuclear light sound that activated a Universal conversion. This is why the human self by value was enabled to write stories about the fed back atmospheric recorded advice. The advice stated that the conditions that saved life on Earth were the creation of oxygen and water as the holy spiritual act. This is the concept given to God as the advice of heavenly holiness, the only reason why life exists on Earth.

The advice was given to the occultist, for they believe in the creator concept of Satan...the black body radiation attack to Earth, which is why occultism is known by its self evident incorrect advice to be wrong about the concept of creation. Modern science has proven that oxygen exists by its own presence, providing the evidence that a pre-existing higher atmospheric origin body of gases once existed that were converted by the black body radiation attack. The occult practice is considered as an act of transformation through destruction as a higher presence value, into a lower presence value.

The information of spirit therefore is true to the realization and teachings that it represents as a spiritual aware advice versus occult incorrectness.

The calculation of occult cause and effect ........................had to be reviewed for occultism, conceived and practiced by the owners who took over life on Earth as a control model had to be taught how wrong they were. They have never believed themselves wrong, for the conditions of choice is personal, as is will. They imply the will is God, yet spirit is and always has been free to choose and therefore free to learn, hence we have told ourselves that we are learning. You can alter the will of life by changing atmospheric feed back which causes a mind/brain state and mutative degenerative disorder.

Back