• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Why the Bible stated God/Creator is 1

I am not using self-serving definitions and only provided an example. For the benefit of people reading this, what is your definition of God and what attributes should a God have?

" If there actually IS a Supreme Being, then you yourself cannot "deify" that being, you can only recognize that the being is "Deity." No one has the power to make a thing into a literal Deity." Here, William has stated the same thing that I have in our conversation and I don't think the logic is flawed. IF there is a supreme being then that is God or Deity by definition, if it isn't, then it can't be a supreme being.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
To me Murph, there are serious shortcomings to your approach. If there actually IS a Supreme Being, then you yourself cannot "deify" that being, you can only recognize that the being is "Deity." No one has the power to make a thing into a literal Deity. But, I gather that you think that since significant numbers of humanity make deities for themselves out of cows and monkeys and snakes and even people, then that means that there is no actual Deity. To which I'd say, maybe, or maybe not. IMHO you can't discount the possiblity of a literal Deity merely because humans put that title on mortal creatures, or on humanly derived mythical personages. There still could be a literal Deity despite all the misidentifications. You have made many a post Murph about confusion between UFO encounters and various other paranormal phenomena and you always assert that even with so many peoples' conflusion and misidentifications, that does not disprove what you consider to be the actual reality of ET. So, perhaps you should apply this same approach to the possibility of the existence of Deity.

For me, in my days as a non-theist, my original thoughts about the possibility of Deity related to justice and injustice. The answer at which I arrived is fairly well summed up in Revelation 21:4:

This verse presumes that there actually is a plan to all this temporary human tragedy and that at a certain point in time no more crime or disease or conflict will be permitted. At the very least this possibility makes stark the difference between an atheistic approach to life, and the biblical theistic approach. When I was a naturalist-atheist I was struck by the absurdity of murdered innocents and grisly hardened criminals all simply vanishing without either restitution or punishment. Everybody dies and simply ceases to exist. So, what about crimes against children who did nothing to provoke assaults. Will the perpetrating criminals forever go unpunished? Will the tortured children simply vanish?

I was a firefighter for eight years and thus a medical first responder. I did not respond to the particular call I am going to describe, but was told about it when I came on shift one morning. Some woman's car stalled in a rather desolate area of the city in the 1980's long before cell phones. She locked her doors and waited. Two guys pulled up and tried to talk her into accepting help, and she refused, for a while. Finally she gave in. They dragged her over to a brushy area and raped her. Then they took a stick and shoved it up into her ... yes, there. She was taken to the hospital still impaled. Another incident. Some 19 year old girl who'd been a cheerleader went out with some friends to some seedy bars and wound up drunk. Some bad hombres took her out to their car, and since she had passed out, they started playing tic-tac-toe on her chest with their knives. They cut off her nipples for the "O"s. Another incident. One bright Sunday morning, we got a call for a major accident (meaning injured passengers) at a location that was essentially a flat broad eight lane intersection. When I heard the location on the radio I had a hard time believing that on such a clear morning at such a safe intersection there could be a major accident. But when we got there we saw that indeed there were serious injuries. There'd been a head on collision between an Essex class Buick of the '70's in the wrong lane, and a tiny aluminum foil Japanese subcompact. Julie, the 19 year old driver of the Japanese subcompact was unconscious and pinned in her car. Part of her right kneecap was missing. She had a cut going across her left eye like makeup from KISS. We finally managed to get her out with Jaws of Life. She was pronounced dead three days later. The driver of the Buick had been stupified on drugs and I think drunk, and was essentially uninjured.

So, what can an atheist say to such things? Too bad? Crimes are just part of reality that are never, ever resolved? Believe whatever you like Murph. I think that crimes will ultimately be accounted for, and that restitution will be made for victims. But that can only happen if there actually is Someone who can judge all humanity. So, IMHO, an Almighty Creator and Judge is indicated.

Writing about concepts that go against the principle statements of a brotherhood who impose ownership of life on Earth and suddenly horrible stories are written in respect to a question or answer about God...how is this not threatening to those innocent humans who read the information?

The brotherhood who aspire that the murder of innocents is their right for they state that they represent the greater good and the greater status on Earth, as civilization is and always has been an evil choice organized and perpetuated by their brotherhood....groups of male dictators and murderers.

The modern dispute between those who consider themselves innocent, not belonging to the brotherhoods or their choices and manipulations argue and fight against their inhumanity. The argument has always been about the trade conditions, the values for the trade conditions and the review of male ownership who applied value for ownership itself to impose a status for his own lifestyle.

Today in modern civilization based on his indoctrination and his values he is again resourcing from the natural environment. His values in civilization is why we argue and protest, for he considers his own presence the great presence, he considers himself the inventor God as a male having given this review a male ownership by his consideration of valuing for self gain. He also dictates his teachings and his values and imposed them upon our natural life and forced us to believe.

Living the natural life, we then got attacked by his resourcing and inventions implying that he can change the nuclear fusion and remain safe via his consideration of the buildings. Yet the buildings are built in the same natural environment where our life is lived, and then we get attacked by the phenomena that he causes, that he studied, that he gave values as considerations only due to the fact that his own life was attacked. He then taught against the conditions of the phenomena as his religious indoctrination relates.....no occult practices.

Occultism is the condition for using and applying techniques, unknown to the common person, the information was kept secreted, the phenomena not known either and was hidden as the occult term, until it manifested and attacked life. Life is being attacked again and he now wants us to placate that his own consideration of God and Christ is not the reason.......yet his reasoning is that he is studying consciousness to placate a Deity as an artificial presence to mimic the condition of natural and organic DNA to resource the atmospheric body as he considers the DNA condition does.

Yet, the organic body with DNA is not artificial and an artificial DNA model does not exist, for if it were so...that an alien created us, then if he changed the conditions of DNA into artificial as he states, then how does natural and organic exist that is not an alien?

The artificial consideration of his new occult theories impose that the machines that use AI and interact as AI will suddenly become DNA.....how is this possible?
Organic life is not a machine....yet the phenomena as a review has forced a metallic change to our natural cellular condition, and yet has anyone taken action against this form of consideration.....no only because the humans who believe in this consideration value themselves as the owners of all life and value on Earth, including our spiritual life.

Victimized, could I ask what your life was like before this irradiation event happened to you?

I have read carefully only four or five of your posts, but they all have an internal coherence.
Your vocabulary is broad, but your word use is highly unconventional.

Could I ask, did you receive some sort of advanced university education somewhere?
Would that have been before or after the irradiation event that happened to you?

Best wishes

Life before being irradiated, I do not think anyone really remembers, for the atmosphere has never had the opportunity to remass and heal the human life after occult fall out.

I lived a normal family life, I became sick like a lot of humanity and began to think about my sickness and why I was suffering. It caused me to consider the life condition, just like a lot of other humans have. I was not aided by medical drugs, which caused my condition to worsen so I began to study natural remedies and seek other holistic methods for healing. The holistic review allowed me to study spiritual healing and I began to practice meditation and also observe the conditions of cause and effect relating to healing.

I had lived my life in a personal study review of spirit and had many different experiences which I was going to correlate into book form. When I began to hear scientific data on my natural spiritual psyche was when I realized that life was facing a greater problem than simply being affected by nuclear fall out. So I began to document the information that I was channeling as atmospheric recordings and feed back. I was then attacked in a huge irradiated condition after interacting on spiritual forums, hence believe that it was done on purpose, after considering what format the modern day occult theory is taking...regarding the UFO phenomena, the alien belief and the artificial DNA model theory belonging to the collider.

As I have only had an education background of normal teaching, non scientific or educational as a higher teaching, the information I have gained has come from atmospheric recording of scientific data/computerized studies and feed back interaction with natural life and natural cell studies conducted by the occult program, which I was trying to prove.

Further to this consideration is other evidence, such as a bush fire that caused us to consider evacuation last summer, to the huge flooding conditions in Australia, and last weekend another evacuation advice due to flooding.

Our occult brother was the original presence in Nature who considered occult practices as the gain of power for his sciences and caused the atmospheric unnatural and artificial feed back condition that he placates is the Creator self. The only inventor/changer on Earth is his own person. The conditions of creation that existed before any organic life form existed is not a Creator, for creation evolved by its own conditions. Yet out brother aspires that he is the all knowing presence, yet our life is being attacked by his considerations of spirit replacement.

If we had spirit replacement as he aspires, then why does life mutate, degenerate, and why is suffering rampant in Nature and human life?

I believe our brother's own past life assessment that he is possessed by mind altering fed back atmospheric conditions is true, and his own previous awareness tried to prevent his occultist ideal from destroying life on Earth.

I'll stick with objective conventional English definitions rather than anything self-serving and in that regard we've already established that religious gods and religious deities are the same thing and that deification is the way that beings or things become gods. Therefore the Judeo Christian God is only a god by virtue of those within that religion who have deified it via their belief ( faith ), or whatever other reasons they may have on a personal level. This is the way it is. That's fine for them, but personally I see no need for the deification of anything.

The review of God has already been defined as an occultist ideal about how light "spirals" in a condition of circular motion, considering a Creator aspect in our atmospheric condition.

Occultism versus natural life.....natural life a non scientific review or consideration.

The consideration of occultism/science a chosen aspect of a male brotherhood who wanted to be occultists/scientists.

It is why their consideration/applications and cause and affect attacked and is once again attacking natural life on Earth.

What else is to consider, other than the historical evidence and historical review that this form of life choice has always attacked human life, caused phenomena and also destroyed human life on Earth.

The occultist when considered by humanity is observed considering what our spirit presence is, what formed our cell state as an organic presence and actually have informed us on many forums and also via scientific research that they consider our life began with alien/artificial states.....yet we know we are organic and natural. So we all argue on forums about the data, the experiences and the attacks, whilst they consider our destruction.

If you ask an occultist what purpose they think they have in life, their purpose by self review is to gain powers to resource for their inventions.

If you as an occultist, why did you invent to then resource unnaturally from the natural environment?

They will respond that it was their choice, they wanted ownership of life on Earth to rule by whatever brotherhood won, as a consideration of DNA difference.

If you ask an occultist to consider that no Deity created us, is to aspire that they do not personally believe as a human male that they are the Creator. For their sexual organ and sexual act procreates the human life, and not their mind. Yet they think about the Creator of the human life as if it is not their own penis.

If you advise an occultist to consider a non sexual life and age and die....then the animal Kingdom will attest that they are not the Creator of your own human life....for animals living in the same condition...a sexual procreation of the species only survive and live on Earth because they have sex.

So we ask the Occultist, why is it that you consider our Creator/God aspect to be an alien? When the sexual procreation/creation of the human species occurs because you have a penis and use it?

Should the Occultist who has always applied the inventor/Creator aspect by his own presence consider himself wrong about a Deity, that he imposes is his own male self? Why does he use his self considered values when he considers the Creator aspect?

And as he lives on Earth in the same supportive natural environment as everyone else and watch it changing and attacking life, isn't this consideration enough evidence for his own person to admit that he is wrong about a Creator?

I am not using self-serving definitions and only provided an example. For the benefit of people reading this, what is your definition of God and what attributes should a God have?

" If there actually IS a Supreme Being, then you yourself cannot "deify" that being, you can only recognize that the being is "Deity." No one has the power to make a thing into a literal Deity." Here, William has stated the same thing that I have in our conversation and I don't think the logic is flawed. IF there is a supreme being then that is God or Deity by definition, if it isn't, then it can't be a supreme being.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you ask about a God definition, why ask the public, ask the occultist, the brotherhood who implied the value.

You then ask the occultist, why did you want a supreme being?

Ask the occultist, why did you want to apply conversion to a natural state and change the natural state?

What is your purpose occultist/scientist, when the information for life on Planet Earth defines the life as a natural state balanced by the condition that allows it to exist....the evolution status.

Evolution does not have a memory in accordance with the conditions for a conversion. A conversion implies that conditions exist as a constant to allow and apply a constant to gain a constant.

Life by evolution status is not a constant, the information exists to be studied as a status to imply evolution existed as the status.

Evolution therefore does not impose a constant condition for the DNA or life information that the modern day occultist imposes he can use as an artificial replication of a cell interacting with the atmospheric condition for a resource gain, a resource replacement and a resource constant.

Our cell life only exists as a state due to the evolution of Nature, which demonstrates it evolved by a review of information from an iced state.

Atmospheric cooling therefore informs the human life that it evolved and exists in its status of evolution due to atmospheric cooling/amassing.

Ice and the ice condition therefore cannot be considered by the occultist as being a supreme deity in his information review of spirit as a status for Satan.

The occultist believes by his own interpretation of atmospheric fed back information that Satan created Christ and that Christ is the human consciousness.

Yet when this status was given to the scientific occult attack of atmospheric fall out, the human being existed in the state of being human, not being a dinosaur or a different DNA condition.

If a human being uses atmospheric feed back as advice of atmospheric recording, then the feed back information would have stated that the saving of the Earths atmosphere was the snap frozen iced condition, not the Christ condition.

If a human being asked, how did their own organic life re-evolve after past life occult practices, nuked the atmosphere, then the ice snap freeze states that it saved life on Earth, not the Christ spirit.

Water snap frozen therefore saved life on Earth, and this would imply that the spirit of Christ (holy water) was snap frozen.

Does the occult awareness state that ice or the snap freeze was Christ as a male consideration of occult practices/irradiation.......no!

If you ask an occultist, how did he personally consider the information for occult practice?

He would inform you that he once was a Shaman, took drugs or a somatic juice of plants, had a mind/brain change and then reviewed atmospheric feed back in a drugged state. This would imply that his information for the occult was false and fake considering the condition of atmospheric feed back as real advice.

This would mean that his occult practice as a consideration of building pyramids/temples and applying the levitation of stone attacked him because he was misinformed by atmospheric feed back as the advice or awareness as a real condition.

If you ask the Shaman why did he want to build with levitation, the atmospheric fed back advice would state, that as he repopulated Earth with his own presence, it gave atmospheric fed back advice about his origin self consideration to alter the condition of life and fusion on origin Earth. Having a new male population, allowed the information to be fed back to him as a large body advice of human males, enabling him to understand by the photon recording how to achieve levitation again.

After he applied levitation he caused an above ground nuclear explosion, that attacked his life, forming another large and changed atmospheric fed back advice. This advice would have allowed his own male mind to consider the outcome of the nuclear event......the creation of nuclear fuel.

Therefore the atmospheric fed back condition allowed the male mind to consider new data and feed back, and advice of the occult comes from the fake/artificial condition that he caused by occult practices.

This is why the information fed back by the atmospheric nuclear explosion allowed him to think about the building technique that would keep life safer, yet life was still attacked by the nuclear condition.

As he applied the nuclear condition, the atmospheric fed back advice began to form new records, which allowed the male occultist mind to consider new information. Yet the information is not new ideas, it is actually ideas from the act of destruction. Information and reactive states that his mind previously was unaware of, such as collisions was now given to him via the nuclear power plant condition.

Therefore he was given extra advice on how to complete the destruction of life on Earth relative to ancient past life occultism......the signals for levitation of stone, or the disintegration of the stone nuclear fusion to dis-engage stone and lift it. As stone cannot be lifted by the nuclear fuel interactive condition, instead it simply bored holes into the stone.

The collider is simply a machine based on part of the design of the collision. So the collider allows experiments to be applied without the result that is gained in the nuclear condition of the power plant interaction. Yet being enabled to apply a higher amount of collisions simply allowed the natural stone nuclear to be attacked also.

Information therefore does not come from the human mind, instead it is given to the human mind via the photon recording atmospheric reactions.

The human male who has always imposed that he personally is the Creator, named the Creator aspect of God a male, the only male who believes this condition is real, is the male who formed the occult information himself.

After he thought about the conditions, believed himself a Deity did he then impose the unnatural and fake/artificial fed back communication in the atmosphere that has since been interacting with the human mind. This condition forced the population on Earth to believe in a Deity, only because the human male placed the condition for mind contact/controlled information to interact with the human mind.

Having studied the cause and effect of the phenomena and mind control circumstance, he then also emulated this state and has since been causing a larger amount of fed back advice to all of humanity regarding atmospheric destruction. This is why a large population on Earth began to believe in the alien/artificial contact only because they were being contacted by artificial means.....machines.

I have already given definitions and I had asked the question of you and one other participant, and haven't yet received an answer. The question is irrelevant to me personally.
" If there actually IS a Supreme Being, then you yourself cannot "deify" that being, you can only recognize that the being is "Deity."
That is incoherent logic because it's based on a premise that assumes something synonymous with a deity exists in the first place. In other words it's like saying if there's a deity then you can't deify it because it's already a deity. Or it might be the case that someone thinks it's a deity because to them it's "supreme", which is a wholly subjective opinion.
No one has the power to make a thing into a literal Deity."
Sure they do. Maybe you missed the link I had posted to living gods and other things such as the Sun ( solar deities ), worshipped as gods, as well as the video showing how monotheism evolved out of polytheism. There is very convincing historical and anthropological evidence that humans have created a massive number of gods, the Biblical God being only one.
Here, William has stated the same thing that I have in our conversation and I don't think the logic is flawed. IF there is a supreme being then that is God or Deity by definition, if it isn't, then it can't be a supreme being.
Same answer again. That is incoherent logic because it's based on a premise that assumes something synonymous with a deity exists in the first place. In other words it's like saying if there's a deity then you can't deify it because it's already a deity. Or it might be the case that someone thinks it's a deity because to them it's "supreme", which is a wholly subjective opinion.

If you and @William Strathmann disagree, then you need to explain where my analysis fails rather than getting into an "is" versus "isn't" loop. Perhaps take your arguments to the Oxford dictionary, anthropologists, and historians, and ask their opinion. Do the words "deity" and "god" mean the same thing? Is the biblical God a deity? When in real history ( not as in the Bible ) did this god ( or God ) come into the picture?

Lastly, I've asked you both, why deify a universe creator? If you don't like it put that way then what in your mind makes a being "supreme" and even if there is one ( in someone's opinion ), why deify "supremacy"? Maybe some people might prefer something else less "supreme" to be their God.

Last edited:
I have already given definitions and I had asked the question of you and one other participant, and haven't yet received an answer. The question is irrelevant to me personally.

That is incoherent logic because it's based on a premise that assumes something synonymous with a deity exists in the first place. In other words it's like saying if there's a deity then you can't deify it because it's already a deity. Or it might be the case that someone thinks it's a deity because to them it's "supreme", which is a wholly subjective opinion.

Sure they do. Maybe you missed the link I had posted to living gods and other things such as the Sun ( solar deities ), worshipped as gods, as well as the video showing how monotheism evolved out of polytheism. There is very convincing historical and anthropological evidence that humans have created a massive number of gods, the Biblical God being only one.
Same answer again. That is incoherent logic because it's based on a premise that assumes something synonymous with a deity exists in the first place. In other words it's like saying if there's a deity then you can't deify it because it's already a deity. Or it might be the case that someone thinks it's a deity because to them it's "supreme", which is a wholly subjective opinion.

If you and @William Strathmann disagree, then you need to explain where my analysis fails rather than getting into an "is" versus "isn't" loop. Perhaps take your arguments to the Oxford dictionary, anthropologists, and historians, and ask their opinion. Do the words "deity" and "god" mean the same thing? Is the biblical God a deity? When in real history ( not as in the Bible ) did this god ( or God ) come into the picture?

Lastly, I've asked you both, why deify a universe creator? If you don't like it put that way then what in your mind makes a being "supreme" and even if there is one, why deify "supremacy"? Maybe some people might prefer something else less "supreme" to be their God.

Logical conversations about God break down exactly like dividing by zero does in math or like black holes do in physics.

Listen, here's a basic conundrum. If God is omniscient, and omnipotent, then quantum mechanics fails. Because he/it/Alanis Morrisette would observe everything, therefore collapse all wave functions upon their creation, and we'd live in a boring newtonian universe.

We don't, because God either can't be omniscient or isn't looking or is outside the universe.

And if he's outside the universe then he can't be omnipotent.

And if he's not looking... well then who talked to Moses?

I wrote that as a paper once. Got a B.

Logical conversations about God break down exactly like dividing by zero does in math or like black holes do in physics.

Listen, here's a basic conundrum. If God is omniscient, and omnipotent, then quantum mechanics fails. Because he/it/Alanis Morrisette would observe everything, therefore collapse all wave functions upon their creation, and we'd live in a boring newtonian universe.

We don't, because God either can't be omniscient or isn't looking or is outside the universe.

I like it :) . It's very logical :p .

I like it :) . It's very logical :p .
The concept of God was a human male who thought about the conditions to apply science.

Science is only a proposed theory from thinking and interacting with information as atmospheric feed back.

If you read the modern day reviews of consciousness by the organizations now trying to emulate organic DNA as a model to access atmospheric interactions for a new resource, you would be advised that they believe that Satan is the Creator.

They impose that Satan is also the Creator of Christ, for they review the circumstance of what they infer as Supreme Deity as a condition for building as instructions as a design for a model of science.

Therefore the ancient Shaman and modern day scientist/occultist believe in a concept of a consciousness as a Supreme being in a set of instructions building an outcome as a design or designer.

Yet the conscious Deity they propose as Inventor or the understanding of the design is their own persons....so who is the Supreme Being in this circumstance....their own persons, for they know by organic review that their consciousness reviews 1 single forms of information to build the circumstance of a design that they want to use for a purpose.

Therefore they already had a purpose that already existed and they simply reviewed the conditions of the purpose as a design to manipulate the design for their own reason. The design was the levitation of stone, for stone had already been levitated/removed in the origin Earth UFO Universal release/attack and stone conversion.

If you actually think about the designs in the Universe, how do you know where the Sun starts or where it ends, you simply cannot. Nor can you suggest that a Sun exploding forming the cooling outcome of the various cold plasma cells studied by science can be emulated as if they are the collision, for in fact a huge body of the Sun formed these created presences.....without design just simply a cause and effect.

Therefore there is no Universal designer either....just cause and effect.

The male questions where he came from as an organic being, has had his own answers and self experience, has witnessed the deceased spirits of animals remanifest and also his family/friends and still persists in his pursuit of androgynous origins, which he claims he will own as the spiritual creator of his own organic person.

The only reason why he believes in this review is because he wants a machine to emulate the organic DNA, wants the machine to access the atmospheric body that he considers created the organic cell life and remove it in an artificial way to have the spirit of Creation for his new resource.

All of his modern day theories and reviews actually state this review and new occult theory.

So he does not as an occultist believe in a Supreme Being other than his own person, and proposes what he considers is the Supreme state.

The androgynous origin is ignored by his person as the occultist, yet the spiritual human being has argued with him ever since he decided to apply occult practice...the conversion of the nuclear of stone.

Therefore the argument against occultism and occult thinking/reviewing and atmospheric feed back is different to the mind of a spiritual human aware self. Being the reason why the Holy Wars were fought to stop occult practices that were attacking and destroying life on Earth only due to the unreasonable mind of the occultist.

Spiritual humanity have therefore been arguing by self experience in the contact of real spiritual presence, which our occult brother claims he is going to gain as his concept of God and Satan.

Yet realistically, the atmospheric body that formed clouds/rain/lightening interactions as converting of the blue body of the atmospheric gases was how he first came to understand the concepts of information for science....as his old Shamanic information attests. For the natives paint a picture of a huge deity in the clouds.....yet clouds when they form, create many cloud images as if they are dismembered bodies of a large spirit....and in modern occult technology the clouds also form the images of UFO spaceships or artificial nuclear orbital signals.

The only reason why we gain cloud imagery of Nature and our own persons is due to the fact that humanity is a large recording in the atmosphere by photon, as is all of Nature.

New science now allows a new image to form in the clouds demonstrating that cloud forming images comes about via the interaction of bodies in the atmospheric condition.

If an occultist proposed that this is Satan as a building model for the purposes of the alien/UFO condition, then they are sadly mistaken and always have been. For their model of Satan would belong to a Sun owning a Satanic presence, a planet owning its own Satanic presence, a star owning its own Satanic presence....not life on Earth.

The fake/artificial presence that formed on Earth is unnatural photon fall out as an increase due to occult practice of converting the nuclear fusion of Earth stone.

As the dust on Earth is a nearly destroyed body of crystal matter that once was a huge presence on origin Earth, is it any wonder that modern occult practices has now bored holes in Earth. As Earth's natural fusion belongs to states of crystal presence and the crystal of the dust converted and destroyed, then obviously this reaction affects the natural crystal fusion of stone.

The ancient spiritual aware document that infers the same conditions of the fake/artificial cause and effect of manifesting an evil attack on life belongs to the conditions of changing natural Earth nuclear fusion. The effect is to remove life from the interaction, as the atmospheric gases burn to form the converting signal to attack stone's fusion to allow for conversion.

The natural atmospheric condition supports the fusion of stone, not its conversion.

The alien and fake spiritual recording condition is therefore the loss of human life, animal life, nature and insect life that forms by its interactive recording presence an alien and fake fed back attack upon the natural life.

If you also cared to review the new occult theory regarding a fake/artificial DNA model to use as a resourcing data via atmospheric removal (cold fusion) the study of our natural life imposed a review that in the body of Nature particular DNA structures are found, the same as in animals and the same as in a human.

Yet each of these bodies also own a variation of many other DNA presences. They tried to link the DNA information as a communication between all bodies that own the DNA model, yet we are not connected at all. Death separates all species and the sexual procreation the only creator.

Hence is it any wonder that human beings got attacked by the animal DNA as if they tried to convert our own natural DNA into an animal. The animal got attacked by the lower nature of trees/plants as if they no longer existed either.

When you review occult theory then maybe you might simply accept that the occult mind due to atmospheric feed back has always been an evil minded, egotistical and nasty human presence.

Who talked to Moses.....nobody, for Moses is the law of stone.

Does Mt. Sinai have a burnt/blackened face.....yes because it was burnt by nuclear fall out via the Temple upon the Mount, the old science of occultism. The same as a fused burnt Earth Ark/eye is found on Ararat when a Temple was hit/exploded.

Who was reviewing the information of PHI....a human male, the origin consciousness considering the information for conversion.

Who wrote the Biblical document review of the PHI attacks....a human male.

Therefore who believed that they were God....a human male for he gave the condition of God a male concept.

Who did he name as the mound wavelengths upon the mountain....a Goddess and gave the mound concept to a female, for when you review his occult designs the concept of mounds relate to breasts. Why did he call a woman's body breasts....were they called breasts before he actually applied the science/values....no.

Therefore if you think about the conditions of how and why a human male believed himself God, when he was in fact thinking about and designing a concept for occult science/practice was due to atmospheric feed back.

If you ask yourself why did a Shaman take somatic drugs to find out information about occultism, was due to the fact that in origin Earth recordings the mind state of the origin male was different to modern day red blooded/iron human male. The fact that he took the somatic juices of plants relates to the amount of radiation a plant cell owns. Origin Earth only had Nature and the human male present upon it when it applied conversion that attacked/changed the Universal origin Sun.

Therefore when we do a review of occult cause and effects it demonstrates why human beings attacked by the photon interaction/fall out had a changed blood composite and also a metal implant beneath cellular formation. It is why our human blood has become unholy....for origin conversion did not belong to a red blooded human being.

Hence a male population on Earth owns the condition to form ensmasse a conscious presence that can interact with atmospheric feed back and be the humans who can think/propose science. This condition is owned by all of the male population on Earth in all countries. This is the review of the occult brotherhood or occult ability.....to hear/see images that are hidden in atmospheric feed back.

So the male contemplating these ideals first of all placed his own natural mind and presence in contact with this information and then began recording his own mind feed back in a different state.

Hence it caused him to believe that he was a representative of a spirit speaking back to his own person as a consideration of spiritual advice....yet in fact it was simply his own presence.

This is why he believed that he was God as a male concept, yet when you review the information relative to the concept of God as light rotating/swirling into a circular sound body and then breaking into 2 equal parts, it belongs to occult reasoning, and not human creation.

The male did not review the concept of God as a reason for his own creation, he reviewed the concept of God to apply an occult science method in pyramids/temples.

When the feed back of the atmosphere changed by the interaction of fall out that attacked life, the aware status stated, that the condition of God was to keep life safe on Earth and should not be changed. Without the presence of God as a review of the atmosphere then life is attacked and destroyed. The concept of God was not the Creator of human life, it supported the existence of human life.

When you do a non occultist review as a consideration of the atmospheric or heavenly body, the mass surrounds Planet Earth and interacts naturally with all life. The wavelengths considered are caused by the outside radiation attack.

The only reason we have survived the occult attack upon Earth's atmosphere is only due to the consideration that no human could calculate the mass condition of natural evolution of Earth gases....why they infer that God, the stone is the Creator of the Heavenly body.

This realization only came about after they caused black body radiation to attack Earth life again and was the old occult argument regarding the Creator of the Heavens......the UFO condition or out of space black body radiation or the God stone.

The modern day occultist wanted the UFO black body radiation attack to be the Creator concept of the atmosphere so that they could channel the information into their Collider for new cold fusion resourcing, and they are wrong. The gases inside of Earth are much colder than the gases that formed due to cooling in out of space. These UFO gases came from the Sun a much hotter body.

When you ask a modern day occultist about his cold fusion theory and he proposes that black body radiation....a Sun is the Creator, we still see the Sun as a hot burning mass. How do they propose that this body is going to turn into a cold mass?

A hole or zero states its own reasoning, to have a hole it is surrounded by mass.

When an occultist proposes that the zero has a number, why then is a number stated as another value....as is the mass surrounding the hole.

It would then propose that a human thinking about the hole gave the hole the mass value.

The mass, a value of light and sound would allow a sound to be formed inside of the hole....yet that sound in the state of reality does not exist as a value....it is a cause and effect.

When an occult scientist states that after he bored holes in Planet Earth, that a new unknown particle existed...the particle does not exist, but unnatural sound does.

This is why the human occult mind and his unnatural fed back advice got us destroyed on Earth before, because his science, just like his mind is as spiritually fake as he is in person.

Also is to consider communication and fake/false reasoning or the UNHOLY SEE.

That an occultist changed natural nuclear sound on Earth before using stone levitation via pyramids/temples. He caused the unnatural attack to the fusion on Earth as an attack, for conversion of nuclear fusion can only occur if you attack it. He allowed a larger amount of black body radiation to interact with Planet Earth, causing the condition of the UFO phenomena.

The communication as fake/false advice acts like modern day satellites, feeding back information between the manifesting signals. The signal interaction then fed back imagery and sound to the human mind causing the human mind to see visions that it normally could not see as a natural mind.

This is why a human mind was enabled to see into out of space as many psychics would attest, just like I experienced myself in the irradiation attack and not a pleasant or natural experience at all. Therefore God does not look out into space, the condition of feed back is an unnatural cause and effect of occult practice.

The only spirit on Earth, is a small human life as an organic being. Yet if you reviewed photon recording, this enables a huge presence of human awareness to occur in wavelength fed back advice....yet all advice is lived as a single human experience.

Last edited:
To me Murph, there are serious shortcomings to your approach. If there actually IS a Supreme Being, then you yourself cannot "deify" that being, you can only recognize that the being is "Deity." No one has the power to make a thing into a literal Deity. But, I gather that you think that since significant numbers of humanity make deities for themselves out of cows and monkeys and snakes and even people, then that means that there is no actual Deity. To which I'd say, maybe, or maybe not. IMHO you can't discount the possiblity of a literal Deity merely because humans put that title on mortal creatures, or on humanly derived mythical personages. There still could be a literal Deity despite all the misidentifications. You have made many a post Murph about confusion between UFO encounters and various other paranormal phenomena and you always assert that even with so many peoples' conflusion and misidentifications, that does not disprove what you consider to be the actual reality of ET. So, perhaps you should apply this same approach to the possibility of the existence of Deity.

For me, in my days as a non-theist, my original thoughts about the possibility of Deity related to justice and injustice. The answer at which I arrived is fairly well summed up in Revelation 21:4:

This verse presumes that there actually is a plan to all this temporary human tragedy and that at a certain point in time no more crime or disease or conflict will be permitted. At the very least this possibility makes stark the difference between an atheistic approach to life, and the biblical theistic approach. When I was a naturalist-atheist I was struck by the absurdity of murdered innocents and grisly hardened criminals all simply vanishing without either restitution or punishment. Everybody dies and simply ceases to exist. So, what about crimes against children who did nothing to provoke assaults. Will the perpetrating criminals forever go unpunished? Will the tortured children simply vanish?

I was a firefighter for eight years and thus a medical first responder. I did not respond to the particular call I am going to describe, but was told about it when I came on shift one morning. Some woman's car stalled in a rather desolate area of the city in the 1980's long before cell phones. She locked her doors and waited. Two guys pulled up and tried to talk her into accepting help, and she refused, for a while. Finally she gave in. They dragged her over to a brushy area and raped her. Then they took a stick and shoved it up into her ... yes, there. She was taken to the hospital still impaled. Another incident. Some 19 year old girl who'd been a cheerleader went out with some friends to some seedy bars and wound up drunk. Some bad hombres took her out to their car, and since she had passed out, they started playing tic-tac-toe on her chest with their knives. They cut off her nipples for the "O"s. Another incident. One bright Sunday morning, we got a call for a major accident (meaning injured passengers) at a location that was essentially a flat broad eight lane intersection. When I heard the location on the radio I had a hard time believing that on such a clear morning at such a safe intersection there could be a major accident. But when we got there we saw that indeed there were serious injuries. There'd been a head on collision between an Essex class Buick of the '70's in the wrong lane, and a tiny aluminum foil Japanese subcompact. Julie, the 19 year old driver of the Japanese subcompact was unconscious and pinned in her car. Part of her right kneecap was missing. She had a cut going across her left eye like makeup from KISS. We finally managed to get her out with Jaws of Life. She was pronounced dead three days later. The driver of the Buick had been stupified on drugs and I think drunk, and was essentially uninjured.

So, what can an atheist say to such things? Too bad? Crimes are just part of reality that are never, ever resolved? Believe whatever you like Murph. I think that crimes will ultimately be accounted for, and that restitution will be made for victims. But that can only happen if there actually is Someone who can judge all humanity. So, IMHO, an Almighty Creator and Judge is indicated.

Who are you kidding regarding "not allowed".....who controls our life actually? The organizations of the occult brotherhood, the evaluation of conditions to force value upon the human life as a standard for the building and ownership control of civilization and human life.

Are they suddenly going to become humane?

As realized, just like many other humans, they review their living conditions and impose a value upon its continuance based on their own lifestyle conditions. They do not make choices for the common human, they make choices for their own person. If they did not have human and family support then the civilization would not exist, yet they consider our life destruction whenever they impose that their lifestyle is threatened.

Hence as I stated, for the good of humanity, why don't they for once kill their own selves, and humanity would then be given the life they deserve to live, as a service to humanity.

When atmospheric fed back advice states that the recordings of human pain and suffering disappears as a recording, then it does.

The review of the pain and suffering or hell equated screaming and crying first of all belongs to a very ancient human life and its destruction.

When our ancient occult brother caused the manifestation of the metallic UFO body due to an increase in black body radiation by reheating the massed atmospheric body due to nuclear conversion, his family were irradiated and life on Earth attacked and destroyed.

The conditions that occurred caused the atmosphere to record the destruction of their life (the fed back advice/realization of the conditions of Hell). This was a time when holes were bored into the stone of Earth in the metallic de-fusion of Earth as an attack. The historical evidence of human artifacts found inside of coal deep inside of Earth stone is the evidence, along with the hearing of the screaming hell recording the Russians heard.

The only reason why we have thoughts and make movies relating to the destruction of civilization falling, is due to the human mind hearing the old atmospheric recordings that emerged by the loss and change to nuclear sound and also atmospheric mass. The records become the human advice as a warning model and notification to previous Earth disasters.

This recording of course is only a recording and is not actually HELL, for the conditions causing HELL is an activation of atmospheric windows as HE is hebrew for window and EL the condition or naming of God...the spiralling effect that is caused by the L loss of natural life, and is added as an artificial condition to our atmosphere as a review HE - EL losing the L = the forming of HELL. This is why in Russia they also found metallic nuclear metals of spirals in the Earth fusion, caused in the attack. L, the value of the + cross, forms the B - east as the magnetic field shifts east due to the change to Earth metals.

When you get irradiated it is likened to being stabbed/cut as this is the feeling and the attack on the animal nature on Earth demonstrates that irradiation does in fact cut the cell body when it passes through the body.

As the biblical data was to determine by PHI it related calculations and angles that the fall out condition caused and was the reason for the loss of sun time or nuclear light sound on Earth. This is to reason why the HOLINESS of the WORD is true to the condition of its review....being irradiated is to be given stigmata and unnatural bleeding whilst physically tortured by the irradiation as a reviewed case.

The ALPHA BETA condition a review for the forming of the ALPHA BET related to 26 values.
Natural light and Sun Time is 24 values.

The Revelations state that after calculating the conditions of the ANGLES-ANGELS that had fallen out by the review of GOD....spiralling, splitting into 2, it only left the atmospheric light value in the condition of 22 unholy atmospheric nuclear light instead of 24 or natural holy light.

The ancient review of science related to the SE PHI ROTH, or PHI the pillars.

O pi II is the holy pillar condition, notated to be attacked.

The review of science stated that they had tried to destroy the natural fusion on Planet Earth as pi II, the only ROUND body that exists as a naturally formed creation. It is why they named the body of stone GOD, the Creator of the Heavenly gases.

The review of the Earth stated that it had caused a condition known as an AB omination....the omens or prophecies of the loss of the nations or the fusion of families in stone fusion.

M = value 1000 as 13, the condition in the middle of time 12 and 12.
Z = value 2000 as the end....a review by 26 values to form the prophetic realization of Earth's attack.

The angle review of the attack stated that time was lost, as was fusion and the atmospheric mass was given to the manifestation of the presence of the fake/false spirit or Satanic / alien UFO condition.

This is why the secret attack on Earth was by M 1000 and other, the other condition, the occult condition.

The attack was kept secreted from the public in secret writings, only due to the fact that the occultists who still owned the civilization status did not allow for the teachings to be known, hence they were taught in secrecy and eventually were known in the public as secret teachings. The occultists had actually forbidden the teaching of intelligence to the average community.

The reason the Holy Wars were fought was because of the occult condition.

The biblical review states that the UFO condition abominated the Earth, it abominated the Heavenly body and it abominated the Nature....as the M..other condition. This is why the Revelation attests to the abomination by the Mother condition...an attack on the holiness of life.

The holy condition was a review of PHI, the Christ teachings 1000 against the Satanic UFO condition of 1000.

Therefore the spiritual aware in the community fought the occultists so that the atmospheric body could re-mass and be replaced by the calculation of 2012. Teaching the human community the realization of atmospheric natural massing enabled the spiritual humanity to fight for human survival on Earth.

The replacement/re-massing of our atmospheric body was never allowed to recur as time 24 replacement End of attack 2012 (z end = 2000), for occult practice regained its nuclear experiments and re-caused attacks on the atmosphere. The UFO condition reformed because of the black body reheating attack to alter natural fusion and the loss of atmospheric massing by burning of the nuclear fuel and its creation.

Lastly, I've asked you both, why deify a universe creator? If you don't like it put that way then what in your mind makes a being "supreme" and even if there is one ( in someone's opinion ), why deify "supremacy"? Maybe some people might prefer something else less "supreme" to be their God.

I suggested you to post your definitions for the benefit of the people reading the post, that was why I requested this again. We did answer your question to the best we know how. By definition, a universe creator is the most supreme being (perfect in all possible ways), has all of the right attributes to be designated as God, whether one believes in it or not. For the record, you provided multiple Oxford dictionary definitions such as:

Deity:
3. (with capital) A supreme being as creator of the universe; the Deity, the Supreme Being, God. (Especially as a term of Natural Theology, and without explicit predication of personality.)

A simple Google search reveals the following statement of God (as quoted Oxford University Press):

God is conceived of as the Supreme Being and principal object of faith.[3] The concept of God as described by most theologians includes the attributes of omniscience (infinite knowledge), omnipotence (unlimited power),omnipresence (present everywhere), divine simplicity, and as having an eternal and necessary existence. Many theologians also describe God as being omnibenevolent (perfectly good), and all loving.

So, I think our definition of God and concept of God is nicely described in all of these (and many more resources). A universe creator has the above attributes, and is responsible for providing a universe, planet, and mind to be able to see and contemplate His creation and to have a relationship with Him. Based on my experience, I recognize Him for what He has provided to me and that causes joy for me - maybe this is what you are looking for from me? My question to you is why wouldn't you recognize this?

The comments about the history of the Bible and the video links are erroneous. For as long as humans have been around people have ‘worshiped’ gods. The Bible, through oral traditions goes back to the beginning of all humanity (~about 50,000 – 100,000 years ago) (again, this could be a topic of another thread) – but the stories in the video are the same stories in the Bible and they don’t pre-date it. Your video claims the Enuma Elish was the first to talk of a Biblical type creation at 1750 BCE, but the Genesis/Job accounts easily predate this.

All of the accounts of other gods may or may not share similar account to the Bible, but they suggest a common memory of the same events. The problem with all the gods other than the Biblical God is that they are anthropomorphic beings that manifest ignorance, weakness, fear, and other human problems. God (of the Bible) has revealed himself through nature and through the Bible, which are both consistent if from the same God. The whole creation account (written by humans but inspired by God) is discussed in the Bible and is 100% consistent with the most modern knowledge of universe formation, evolution, including the creation of the planet earth (and I am talking about the 13.8 billion year history of the universe). No other holy book can make any claim like this.

In response to Marduk's comment:
As proven by modern science, the universe has a beginning and therefore a cause. If the cause is God, then it must be beyond space, time, energy, and immaterial. It transcends all of space and time and can intercede in our universe at will (other topics). It is the creator of the all of these things, including the laws of nature, which include quantum mechanics. Although and interesting thought, but God is independent of the laws of quantum mechanics since they were created by him.

Sure.

Except what came before god?

See, the Big Bang didn't just start the universe. It started time.

And therefore God. Before, you know, causality began. Therefore, God couldn't have created the universe, because causality did not yet exist.

So if god started time, did he bootstrap himself?

This is actually an interesting problem for computation.

Since cause must precede effect, if God is the cause, and the effect is time (zero), therefore cause precedes before time exists.

Divide by zero effect.

Last edited:
Sure.

Except what came before god?

See, the Big Bang didn't just start the universe. It started time.

And therefore God. Before, you know, causality began. Therefore, God couldn't have created the universe, because causality did not yet exist.

So if god started time, did he bootstrap himself?

This is actually an interesting problem for computation.

Since cause must precede effect, if God is the cause, and the effect is time (zero), therefore cause precedes before time exists.

Divide by zero effect.

Hi Marduk,
Interesting, I agree that the Big Bang is the start if time and space. The space time theorems of general relativity point to a singular beginning. God is the best explanation and since he is beyond space and time, he is eternal and therefore outside our timeline (and can interact within) - in other words he is not confined in our time.

Hi Marduk,
Interesting, I agree that the Big Bang is the start if time and space. The space time theorems of general relativity point to a singular beginning. God is the best explanation and since he is beyond space and time, he is eternal and therefore outside our timeline (and can interact within) - in other words he is not confined in our time.
You don't understand. You can be eternal all you want.

But that doesn't change causality. And if he's beyond time and space, then he's apart from it.

And therefore neither omniscient, or omnipotent.

Because neither information transfer can occur nor can causality happen.

You're essentially describing a blind powerless god who created the universe but can't do anything about it.

Like Joss Wheadon.

I suggested you to post your definitions for the benefit of the people reading the post, that was why I requested this again. We did answer your question to the best we know how. By definition, a universe creator is the most supreme being (perfect in all possible ways), has all of the right attributes to be designated as God, whether one believes in it or not. For the record, you provided multiple Oxford dictionary definitions such as:

Deity:
(with capital) A supreme being as creator of the universe; the Deity, the Supreme Being, God. (Especially as a term of Natural Theology, and without explicit predication of personality.)

A simple Google search reveals the following statement of God (as quoted Oxford University Press):

God is conceived of as the Supreme Being and principal object of faith.[3] The concept of God as described by most theologians includes the attributes of omniscience (infinite knowledge), omnipotence (unlimited power),omnipresence (present everywhere), divine simplicity, and as having an eternal and necessary existence. Many theologians also describe God as being omnibenevolent (perfectly good), and all loving.

So, I think our definition of God and concept of God is nicely described in all of these (and many more resources). A universe creator has the above attributes, and is responsible for providing a universe, planet, and mind to be able to see and contemplate His creation and to have a relationship with Him. Based on my experience, I recognize Him for what He has provided to me and that causes joy for me - maybe this is what you are looking for from me? My question to you is why wouldn't you recognize this?

The comments about the history of the Bible and the video links are erroneous. For as long as humans have been around people have ‘worshiped’ gods. The Bible, through oral traditions goes back to the beginning of all humanity (~about 50,000 – 100,000 years ago) (again, this could be a topic of another thread) – but the stories in the video are the same stories in the Bible and they don’t pre-date it. Your video claims the Enuma Elish was the first to talk of a Biblical type creation at 1750 BCE, but the Genesis/Job accounts easily predate this.

All of the accounts of other gods may or may not share similar account to the Bible, but they suggest a common memory of the same events. The problem with all the gods other than the Biblical God is that they are anthropomorphic beings that manifest ignorance, weakness, fear, and other human problems. God (of the Bible) has revealed himself through nature and through the Bible, which are both consistent if from the same God. The whole creation account (written by humans but inspired by God) is discussed in the Bible and is 100% consistent with the most modern knowledge of universe formation, evolution, including the creation of the planet earth (and I am talking about the 13.8 billion year history of the universe). No other holy book can make any claim like this.

In response to Marduk's comment:
As proven by modern science, the universe has a beginning and therefore a cause. If the cause is God, then it must be beyond space, time, energy, and immaterial. It transcends all of space and time and can intercede in our universe at will (other topics). It is the creator of the all of these things, including the laws of nature, which include quantum mechanics. Although and interesting thought, but God is independent of the laws of quantum mechanics since they were created by him.

First of all is the realization that the concept of God was thought about in an atmospheric creative body with all nature present and also the human being.

Secondly how a human knew that the concept of God was his own destruction, was to be attacked by the condition of God and harmed. Which he was.

Gaining irradiation causes brain prickling, an intense pain. Also it causes unnatural chemical reactions in the brain...stigmata and unnatural bleeding from the cellular body.

This is due to the fact that being irradiated is caused by the black body radiation attack used by occultists to cause the natural fused nuclear orbital conditions on Earth to be attacked, destroyed and converted....hence the UFO condition is known by atmospheric feed back to be an attack upon all life and Earth stone.

Our spiritual brother who was attacked by the occult condition, was advised by atmospheric feed back, as the condition relative to stigmata...PHI prophetic fed back advice as a recorded interactive human mind condition. As the human mind first inquired about the conditions for occultism, was to apply the first recording of a male's larger conscious communion to think and propose ideas for occultist practice. Hence it is known that a brotherhood of humanity formed the conditions for occult awareness.

Secondly as our spiritual brother was attacked and confirmed that pi was destroyed by the attack and that Earth was disintegrating its matter was the Revelation of 22 and the loss of natural nuclear light time 24.

In the conditions, just as I am aware he knew that the ice melting was re-cooling and replacing the mass of oxygen that had been lost and taken by the interactive conversion application. Therefore his spiritual awareness advised him to advise the community that if they stopped the occult practice, the atmosphere would be allowed to re-mass via the condition he was made aware of.

To be made aware is the advice that gives the mind the information and consideration that life continuance was worth fighting for, and advising others, hence he did. Therefore the information had to exist to allow his mind to consider the advice of awareness.

Yet the condition imposes a realized circumstance, for ice to melt imposes various other outcomes to life, such as flooding.....at times flooding occurred, but obviously if water was being removed by conversion of the nuclear, then water was replaced by ice melting....and therefore the conditions for notification of ice melt was not realized.

Yet if you also consider the modern time effects and fed back realization of what the occult considered about spirit....perfection.

The recordings of our origin parents state by image relayed back in atmospheric recorded imagery that they were perfect in DNA. They lived as young adults their whole life and then died when they gained the age for dying. Aging as cell mutation was an introduced condition caused by occult practice, reheating out of space black body radiation streams that attacked natural life...we became mutated, diseased and aged the cellular body, losing our perfection.

In modern times human life began to non age in the age bracket that previously had aged and remained longer in the "beautiful condition" that we consider is perfect, so we should ask ourselves, why is it that this circumstance has been witnessed, if not for advice as a consideration of ice melting as the cause-effect. Replacing the needed oxygen for oxygenation of the cell body allowed it to be renewed and longer lived in a beautiful or youthful condition....just as we witness. Yet we are also witnessing a condition of inheriting quick aging or no growth aging also as the DNA genetics mutates. Therefore at this very moment all information needing our aware status is informing us via atmospheric awareness or fed back advice.
www.futurity.org/oxygen-levels-fell-in-ice-age-oceans/Dec 23, 2011 - MCGILL (CAN) — Data from the end of the last Ice Age confirm that a changing climate lowers the amount of oxygen in the water.

Past Climate Cycles: Ice Age Speculations

If we consider that removing the nuclear dust from Earth's interactive Sun/nuclear ground condition would cause Earth to eventually cool as a stone, not allowing the body of stone to radiate heat back above ground, would be a review that science would be removing the atmospheric body at the ground level from a heat state.

Irradiation from the upper atmospheric UFO cause simply is an attack upon the organic life, for the nuclear of stone already belongs to the conditions of radiation.

This situation would then cause a shift into an Ice Age circumstance.

God is not above space time, for if a human who lives in a condition of space...filled in space as an atmosphere and understands a theory imposing the conditions of God as an aspect of description, then he should reconsider what his own mind is aware of.

The human male knows that a human Father created his life by sexual procreation.

When he reviews what he advises his own mind about, that an occult scientist considers that the energy that formed in the space cell creation is the same light that formed our own spiritual life is to be advised.

That origin androgynous light still exists....that it lost a mass of sound that formed into O sound bodies...for sound bodies can only form via the conditions that he advises his own person is the condition God. He considers God as a Heavenly mass that rolls and rotates into a swirling wavelength if you cared to review his data, that enables the formation of O bodies.

Therefore the occultist knows himself that the condition for God was created by a light mass that already existed....as O bodies that then removed light and sound from mass....the atmospheric state.

He understands that as the human organic life form only arrived on Earth after an atmospheric body refilled emptied out space is to then conclude that his own presence came from the same higher presence that caused creation of planets, suns etc. Which his own mind has stated.

What he also states as an occultist consideration is that as this spirit crossed over from androgynous light into an organic form and that somehow he could control it if he found the records of death, spiritual psychic interactive communication with spirit presence and the life...and take this spirit into a status of machine possession. This review is true to the occultist consideration after he has reviewed all of the phenomena witnessed by humanity...especially the condition of spiritual manifestation.

Therefore he really believes that he can manipulate origin light and regain it for his new resourcing instead of the spirit being owned by the human and animal cellular condition. He then implies that his reasoning states that this condition is God, the Creator Father and if he knows the atmospheric body then he will lay claim to it. Yet he ignores all spiritual advice that states the reason he named values and gave values descriptions was due to a personal known review of his physical organic presence and mind state.

Androgyny states by his self reviewed status that it is unknown and cannot be given a value. The reference means having the characteristics in both sexes.

As animals also have organs like human life, the androgynous condition also belongs to the animal review. As the human male has always believed his own person to own the animal spirit as a Shamanic review, to review why he believes this fact is true is to review the history of life on Planet Earth.

The recorded image in an oxygenated atmosphere gave the Shaman the past life awareness of origin Earth, that he caused the attack to origin Earth, he caused Earth to be converted by the universal attack of the UFO black body radiation release. He knew he caused this circumstance only due to the fact that he altered the nuclear sound...the origin or first sun was therefore the only sun that converted/exploded and the other suns simply became hotter.

On origin Earth only the plant life and his own life existed in manifested form.

The attack of the UFO body actually converted his preceding manifested life, which was not a red celled manifested life. Therefore when he took the plant somatic juice it allowed him to be aware of his previous origin manifested spirit existed like.

Therefore when life re-manifested on Earth from origin light, the spirit came into the re-filled space cell...the atmosphere. Animals became a new added Nature, and once belonged to a preceding self that he had converted as a large spiritual presence. Therefore his larger spiritual presence on Earth was forced to become smaller as a human presence and he converted into a small manifested organic red celled body presence, losing a partial body he once personally owned. He also stated that in the historical review of occultist realization that the human female manifested after his own presence, being the only reason that the androgynous spirit formed a female life.

Therefore he knew that spirit and life as an organic presence had come from a higher state, and this state was not God, it was his own human Father.

The review of his manifested self was realized, just as modern occult scientists realize.....the creative bodies and our own spiritual organic body did come from the same origin. The O created light bodies exploded into a burning light, and the spiritual origin light is where our life-form manifested from. The only reason why an organic life form knows about its own history is due to the fact that it only manifested afterwards into the condition it had caused due to cause and effect, therefore we can recount our own higher spiritual history by the condition of applying description, not value.

The occultist has come to consider the use of the WORD OF GOD as if human life is a code by value, yet human life is natural and was affected by the attack of God, we were not created by the circumstance God. The atmospheric body is a body of mass, without value for application of sciences, for value is only given and used for the status of occult practice and ownership consideration as powers and interactions.

Therefore when a mind considers all values and fed back advice, the only reason why a human male would consider his own person safe to apply science that uses atmospheric wavelengths was to know that the mass kept his own person safe as a separate condition. Otherwise he simply would not have considered science, for since when does a human male consider his own presence unintelligent. Yet the cause and effect of his sciences provides his person with the evidence that he is in fact unintelligent.

The actual mass of the atmosphere is an evolved body of natural gases and the sound of the mass is the condition that altered the androgynous spirit into an organic manifestation, higher than all other created bodies, including huge masses of burning light.

When we review life, we know that our own evolution belongs to an increase of atmospheric mass and when atmospheric mass begins to disappear, all life is affected. The review states that we can remove enough mass for human life to be lost, but the Nature would still survive due to the sound of mass.

Accumulation of mass alters the condition for the sound of light in the mass. As all life belongs to the review of the elements in the mass belonging to the condition of the mass, it is the only reason why life can be removed from a condition that holds a constant of its own elements.

Our occult brother owns a condition called want. He first wants, and then tries to impose theory to supplement his want. Therefore he reviews data incorrectly simply because he began his research on want. Everyone else who concludes other evidence and data argue with him only because we are not motivated by his want and do not apply want before realistic circumstance.

Therefore our occult brother poses very unrealistic theories about spirit, especially the condition he imposes as a value of God, only because he wants God to hold the meaning that he now wants God to have. Yet the occult theory of the ancients already describe God via the conditions and values they gave God.

O a circle is the created body.

If you want to create a body, then the O body is removed from the condition of the mass.

God was a descriptive review that from a point the light swirls/rotates into a O circular body....that splits into 2 D and D.

G is the letter description of a point rotating by circular movement into an O by value of time (position 3)....or the holiness of 3.

D was given a value of 500

If D was allowed to re-mass it would gain a presence of Christ O = 2 of D or 1000 and 1000....no end OO as 2 bodies reformed or the holy spirit pi.

The loss of God and fall out described the conditions for the loss of God O, the split into D, and the non reforming or replacement of O the circle, only due to giving the rotating wavelength to the Satanic burning condition....UFO forming condition and burning of the atmospheric gases.

This is why he knew that the atmospheric VEIL formed into fall out and caused a condition he named EVIL, via the D -EVIL loss.

Therefore the WORD of GOD was in fact an atmospheric fed back review from fall out that allowed the spiritual male the review that the loss of the atmospheric wavelengths was occurring due to it "breaking into" burning UFO bodies to cause conversion of fuSION. FuSION was holy, and converting and unholy act against SION. This is why the letter F = 6th letter, and the Christ value given 6.

S was given 19th letter.

Chapter 19
The marriage supper of the Lamb is made ready—The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy—Christ is King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

3 And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King of Kings, and Lord of Lords.

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

The Coming of the Age is 21, when a man is stated to become an adult. The fed back awareness therefore was self advised that the man or ALPHA that came was NOT CHRIST, but S A TAN. Therefore the growing CHRIST body in the heavenly mass had been murdered, and was not allowed to form into an adult body or body of man - ALPHA.

The revelation true to the review of the Alpha (A) condition knew that heavenly atmospheric holiness had been removed, just as advised and unholy light and removal of natural nuclear light 24 had been caused instead. This is why Satan was given the same value 1000 as Christ 1000 as a condition of the removal of atmospheric re-massing.

If you ask our occult brother's mind, did he believe that O God created him...pi, his answer would be yes and he would consider the OO reformed 2 bodies as his parents.

If you ask a spiritual brother's mind, did he believe that O God created him, he would state, no, spirit came from androgynous origins, not a circle. But the body of stone, God is a circle and the stone body God created the heavenly gases from the release of gas from stone.

If you ask a spiritual female, what is the difference between an occultist male mind and a spiritual male's mind she would tell you that her occult brother is an evil minded sick human being, who took drugs and chemically affected his brain to gain advice for occult practice. Meanwhile his spiritual brother, living naturally maintained his spiritual mind condition.

Hi Marduk,

An occult mind considers information as a big bang....yet the conditions of the God review state O emerged from the conditions of a preceding colder mass.

If you ask the occult mind, what did you do occultist on origin Earth. They would state as a male, I caused the origin first Sun to explode...a point of explosion and it changed/altered space and light into time by converting origin colder mass.

This is to impose that the dot point of the origin sun explosion also made the Earth's sun explode and become hotter, meanwhile Earth was irradiated and converted.

This condition became the interactive review of Earth and Sun, Light and time 24, and when it is changed by occult practice the occult mind is notified.

The occult mind changes by being increasingly irradiated, whilst the non occult mind a different atmospheric fed back is notified of the loss of life, nature and the human spiritual aware state.

Deity:
(with capital) A supreme being as creator of the universe; the Deity, the Supreme Being, God. (Especially as a term of Natural Theology, and without explicit predication of personality.)

OK let's look at the above definition which says ( "God is conceived of as ... bla bla bla", the principal word being "conceived", defined as: "intransitive and transitive verb think of or imagine something: to form an idea or concept of something in your mind." - Encarta. Therefore godhood is a concept. So there can be no gods or God without first having the concept of godhood in place. That didn't happen on Earth until, people came along. Once the concept of god is in place there are still no gods or God until someone or something is deified. That didn't happen on Earth until people came along either.

Deification involves religious rites and rituals usually involving some sort of worship that speaks to qualities that the deifiers believe makes whatever it is they are deifying deserving of godhood. Examples like supremacy, perfect goodness, and all loving, are subjective attributes that depend on personal interpretation, which may vary from person to person. Another attribute is power, but in the minds of some people, power alone is not sufficient to justify godhood. Another attribute is omnipresence, but that just amounts to another kind of power All knowing breaks down the same way. Knowledge is just another form of power.

Whatever attributes are assigned to God, the common denominator is that God isn't exempt from the rules. For example if an all good God does something evil, then that God no longer deserves the position of God. Consequently, even if powerful entities or universe creators actually exist, their objective existence is irrelevant to the issue of whether or not they deserve deification. Once this is clear, then progress in this discussion can be made. Otherwise it just seems to loop back around to the same starting point and we get no further than we were before.

Last edited:
Back