• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Why are crop circles so ignored?

diny

Paranormally Abled
We have proof of an intelligence with a greater technology than our own. Why is more not being said about this? People seem to just ignore it. Crop circles have been proven to be intelligently designed in a manner which we yet do not have the technology to duplicate. Peer reviewed scientific journals have reported on this for many years now. I cannot understand why this is not big news. It would seem to me that the aliens have been reaching out to us but most people, for all of their chatter about seeking the truth, have not been reaching back. The below citations show scientific papers written, published and accessible through any academic articles database.

Devos, Katrien M. (2005): Updating the ‘Crop Circle’. Current Opinion in Plant Biology, Volume 8, Issue 2, Pages 155-162. April 2005.

Rose III, Charles H. (2003): Crop Circles in the Field of Evidence. Army Lawyer, Issue 361, p43, 21p. Apr/May2003.

Han, Jie (1998): Energetics and structures of fullerene crop circles. Chemical Physics Letters, Volume 282, Issue 2, Pages 187-191. 9 January 1998.

Keay, Colin S.L. (1996): UFO ABDUCTIONS AND CROP CIRCLES. Journal of Religion & Psychical Research, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p41, 2p. Jan 1996.

Blt Research at BLT Research - Crop Circle Science presents papers and lab reports but, unfortunately, were not widely published in scientific journals. Why not?

We have proof of an intelligence with a greater technology than our own. Why is more not being said about this? People seem to just ignore it. Crop circles have been proven to be intelligently designed in a manner which we yet do not have the technology to duplicate. Peer reviewed scientific journals have reported on this for many years now. I cannot understand why this is not big news. It would seem to me that the aliens have been reaching out to us but most people, for all of their chatter about seeking the truth, have not been reaching back. The below citations show scientific papers written, published and accessible through any academic articles database.

Devos, Katrien M. (2005): Updating the ‘Crop Circle’. Current Opinion in Plant Biology, Volume 8, Issue 2, Pages 155-162. April 2005.

Rose III, Charles H. (2003): Crop Circles in the Field of Evidence. Army Lawyer, Issue 361, p43, 21p. Apr/May2003.

Han, Jie (1998): Energetics and structures of fullerene crop circles. Chemical Physics Letters, Volume 282, Issue 2, Pages 187-191. 9 January 1998.

Keay, Colin S.L. (1996): UFO ABDUCTIONS AND CROP CIRCLES. Journal of Religion & Psychical Research, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p41, 2p. Jan 1996.

Blt Research at BLT Research - Crop Circle Science presents papers and lab reports but, unfortunately, were not widely published in scientific journals. Why not?

Crop Circles aren't proof of anything alien. There are some credible (and some once credible) researchers out there, but they still don't know how or why these circles are made, nor who or what makes them.

Hoaxers didn't help the cause either. So where do we stand knowing that some very, very intricate crop circles were created by two guys with some boards, some rope, basic geometry lessons and creative imaginations?

I was referring to the biological changes in the plants. And, although I don't know if these have been proven, lilght spheres are apparently making them. I would consider those ufos. Some of the evidence is good while other things need further study.

With regard to one of the effects often observed within crop circles, specifically "bent apical nodes",
take a look at this brief article explaining why node elongation occurs in grasses and cereals.
http://www.jstor.org/pss/77403

I realise this doesn't explain "exploded nodes" good name for a band maybe?
but I found it interesting.

Mark

aliens with the technology to get here and fly around in little orbs are going to communicate with us by smashing grass down? i don't think so.

With regard to one of the effects often observed within crop circles, specifically "bent apical nodes",
take a look at this brief article explaining why node elongation occurs in grasses and cereals.
http://www.jstor.org/pss/77403

I realise this doesn't explain "exploded nodes" good name for a band maybe?
but I found it interesting.

Mark

Thanks for that link. I've long suspected that this elongated node stuff is the result of gravitropism. I mean think about it. Plants are bent down but still may be in a growing stage. At this point, depending on when a researcher gets to look at them, the nodes may elongate in an attempt to right itself into it's natural growing state. So sometimes they may find elongated nodes and sometimes not. I think this may have something to do with the growing stage of the plant and the delay time before a researcher observes this "phenomenon".

This is the best available evidence for crop circles being something anomalous. BLT says so. Now sometime they find the blown out cavities and sometimes, rarely, magnetic spheres and magnetic anomalies. These are not indicative of crop circles but are sometimes present. Why?? I don't know, but before I'm guessing it is the work of aliens I would think about more mundane reasons. I wonder if the temperature variations (hot days) could do this over a prolonged time to the nodes and plants that heve been bent enough to slowly kill it. I don't know, it's just a guess at this point. Perhaps a biologist outside of crop circle research could shed light on it.

I just don't think there is a very good workup of valid testable hypothesis to conclude this is some non-human intelligence. A lot more work is needed to confirm they are. In the meantime, circle makers have taken this as a new art form... and what do you know, since the confessions of Dave and whoever else did the early ones, we get more and more complex circles..... hmmmm. Perhaps circle makers outdoing each other or just improving their methods?? It seems a lot more likely IMO. The circle makers have demostrated making very complex circles in a very short time.

And if aliens are trying to make contact with us, I would think they could do a better job communicating than through crop circles.

The genuine ones are probably the result of some heretofore, unknown, natural phenomena. The remainder are works of outlaw art., rather like tagging with spray cans. If there is anything paranormal going on., it might be more spiritual than alien., earth elementals and the like. I wouldn't say they are ignored., anymore so than gang signs on the sides of passing box cars.

There is no prove of non human intelligence having made Crop circles. Some are obviously man made creations.The crop circles that kind of interest me, are the ones that have spirals. The spiral was a symbol or the representation of a doorway to another place. The Celt's carved this symbol often in rock formations or into stone that was used in the construction of buildings. Newgrange co Meath, there stands, the oldest known building on the planet. said to be over 6,000 years old and lots of spirals were carved into the rock after the original construction.

How do you know are you an expert:)

No, but I know a couple of people who are, one of which I referenced for you. Should you decide to review the evidence and arguments made by Matthew Williams you will soon come to be able to recognize the signs (no pun intended) that indicate that they are indeed man-made. Crop Circles are a distraction and pretty much nothing else.

There is no prove of non human intelligence having made Crop circles. Some are obviously man made creations.The crop circles that kind of interest me, are the ones that have spirals. The spiral was a symbol or the representation of a doorway to another place. The Celt's carved this symbol often in rock formations or into stone that was used in the construction of buildings. Newgrange co Meath, there stands, the oldest known building on the planet. said to be over 6,000 years old and lots of spirals were carved into the rock after the original construction.

That is very interesting. I can imagine a doorway being important. Either metaphysical or extraterrestrial. Do you have any theories you would want to share (of course, remember there will be naysayers regardless of the fact that this a website dedicated to exploring the unexplained and all of the possibliities). Youtube and Google Videos have some very interesting videos on the subject. I have been studying these and other subjects for years. I understand a fair amount about physics but not as much biology. So, I am trying to figure out what the possibilities are.

That is very interesting. I can imagine a doorway being important. Either metaphysical or extraterrestrial. Do you have any theories you would want to share (of course, remember there will be naysayers regardless of the fact that this a website dedicated to exploring the unexplained and all of the possibliities). Youtube and Google Videos have some very interesting videos on the subject. I have been studying these and other subjects for years. I understand a fair amount about physics but not as much biology. So, I am trying to figure out what the possibilities are.

Haven't much more to say that hasn't be explored before. It is not provable this belief; so what more can i say. Remember the controversy over the Norway sightings that were in the news recently, It was reported by eyewitnesses that they saw spiral's in the skies and some reported that they saw UFO's. It was debunked later as being a failed Russian missile test. Yet no documentation was released to prove what they said was correct. Still interesting Spirals were produced by this event that was captured on video.

Haven't much more to say that hasn't be explored before. It is not provable this belief; so what more can i say. Remember the controversy over the Norway sightings that were in the news recently, It was reported by eyewitnesses that they saw spiral's in the skies and some reported that they saw UFO's. It was debunked later as being a failed Russian missile test. Yet no documentation was released to prove what they said was correct. Still interesting Spirals were produced by this event that was captured on video.

There was documentation of this missle. It was released and correctly assessed. I don't know if I could find it right now, but I bet if you do some digging you'll find the video proof as well as official corroboration.

aliens with the technology to get here and fly around in little orbs are going to communicate with us by smashing grass down? i don't think so.
I wouldn't say the crop circles are 'smashed down' grass. How do you explain the massive formations where the crops are actually 'WOVEN' together. This would take many many months to do, yet these things appear overnight!
I heard a extremely informative interview with Stanton Friedman explaining why visitors do not want to directly communicate with humans.
Basically it's because we are such a violent species towards each other.
-Over 50 million people have been killed in wars
-Thousands of cities have been destroyed
-And, we are shooting at them. This is clearly evident in the sts 48 incident.

They're man made. They're amazing but they aren't created by ETs. I can't say for sure that every one on earth is man made but the popular ones in England that we all see that seem to defy human engineering are in fact made by humans. I'm basing this on what I've learned form people involved in making them. it's purposely done as a humorous hoax. Disinformation has been fed by the makers. It's all just fun, and art . As explained in the book [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular]The Field Guide: The Art, History and Philosophy of Crop Circle Making.
[/FONT]

I wouldn't say the crop circles are 'smashed down' grass. How do you explain the massive formations where the crops are actually 'WOVEN' together. This would take many many months to do, yet these things appear overnight!

Here. From the mouth a circle maker. Hey, Gene, you need to interview this guy.

They're man made. They're amazing but they aren't created by ETs. I can't say for sure that every one on earth is man made but the popular ones in England that we all see that seem to defy human engineering are in fact made by humans. I'm basing this on what I've learned form people involved in making them. it's purposely done as a humorous hoax. Disinformation has been fed by the makers. It's all just fun, and art . As explained in the book [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular]The Field Guide: The Art, History and Philosophy of Crop Circle Making. [/FONT]
You have get a copy of the dvd 'star dreams-mystery of the crop circles'
You may just change your mind.
Would love to know how they fake formations in snow and ice covered lakes. (no footprints)

Back