• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Why are crop circles so ignored?

Free episodes:

There was documentation of this missle. It was released and correctly assessed. I don't know if I could find it right now, but I bet if you do some digging you'll find the video proof as well as official corroboration.

Absolutely but doesn't mean that was the cause. It doesn't explain why there was reports of unknown Aerial phenomenon when this spirals were seen. Maybe it was all hysteria, but i often question something particularly when it comes from a source that works for any Government.

Back