• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Who said Cattle Mutilations have stopped being reported?

As the owner of the property and the animals on it, I have to respond. I agree an older, ill, or otherwise compromised animal could "keel over" from hot temperatures, but these were prime animals in good health. We had way hotter temps last summer for longer periods of time and I had none die from heat. I witnessed these animal first hand and have many photos that testify to what I found. Just looking for answers and open to any possibilities.......

@I join Ufology in welcoming you to the forum and thank you for taking the time to add your input.

If you are up to answering some questions, I have a couple for you?

1. What is your gut instinct as to what might have happened to your animals? (do you suspect foul play by a person, something from another animal or insects, or lastly, a possible paranormal explanation (or not strictly paranormal but something so out of the norm, such as black-helicopter style Govt./Military intervention?

2. Around the time of these incidents, did you or anyone notice any strange vehicles or aircraft or lights in the area?

3. Do you know of any other unexplained livestock deaths in the area near you ranch, even if it is going back decades?

Thanks,

Goggs

Have there ever been examples of animals other than, cows, goats or horses in these cases? Like gorillas, or a giraffe?

Just wondering...

@I join Ufology in welcoming you to the forum and thank you for taking the time to add your input.

If you are up to answering some questions, I have a couple for you?

1. What is your gut instinct as to what might have happened to your animals? (do you suspect foul play by a person, something from another animal or insects, or lastly, a possible paranormal explanation (or not strictly paranormal but something so out of the norm, such as black-helicopter style Govt./Military intervention?

2. Around the time of these incidents, did you or anyone notice any strange vehicles or aircraft or lights in the area?

3. Do you know of any other unexplained livestock deaths in the area near you ranch, even if it is going back decades?

Thanks,

Goggs

I am still trying to wrap my head around the whole thing. I have been around cattle all my life. I am 57. We lose animals to a variety of things but never anything like this. I found my first one on Dec. 23, 2011. Not sure why but my very first thought was kids. But upon closer inspection decided the "cuts" were too precise and the lack of blood just didn't make since. Second place I went was cult or some kind of witch craft type worship/sacrifice. I was totally unaware of this type of thing, so immediately started researching and found it happens all over the country and has been reported as far back as the 60's, as I'm sure you already know. I feel it probably happened even before that and even more often than is reported now.

I have read about everything I can find out there and there is an argument (pro & con) for about anything the human mind can imagine. I am open minded, but do believe it was human or something out of the norm be it Govt. or of paranormal nature. These cows were not killed by an animal. Yes, insects are definitely contributing to the decomposition. Also, when they split from bloating the skin will look somewhat stretched. In the case of the calf, which I have attached below, You won't have bloating in the head. The ear was without a doubt in my mind, cut off, as was the hide along the jaw, the tongue removed and a circle above the eye. It's tail was cut off and lying behind it, but the female parts were gone. This calf had not been dead long enough to begin bloating. It didn't even have the insects on it yet. I have been back to look at the 2 most recent ones and the coyotes, vultures, etc. seem to be avoiding them. Usually a carcass will be quickly dismembered and bones strung around as the coyotes, etc drag off pieces and eat on it. These are still intact.

This property is relatively isolated and not much traffic travels the road that it is on. None of the neighbors have a view of the property from their homes and I do not live at this property. I have talked to many of them and most have not heard of this and say they didn't see or hear anything unusual. I only know of other cases that I have found online. The closest being the one that was in Jan. 2012 in northern Kansas City near the air port (which was a month after my first one and I did see it on the news on TV) and in Rich Hill, MO which is south of me. I live fairly close to an air base and have seen a lot of helicopter activity the last couple of years. Not to mention the chemtrail activity.

Attachments

• IMG_0925.JPG
    IMG_0925.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 4
I am still trying to wrap my head around the whole thing. I have been around cattle all my life. I am 57. We lose animals to a variety of things but never anything like this. I found my first one on Dec. 23, 2011. Not sure why but my very first thought was kids. But upon closer inspection decided the "cuts" were too precise and the lack of blood just didn't make since. Second place I went was cult or some kind of witch craft type worship/sacrifice. I was totally unaware of this type of thing, so immediately started researching and found it happens all over the country and has been reported as far back as the 60's, as I'm sure you already know. I feel it probably happened even before that and even more often than is reported now.

I have read about everything I can find out there and there is an argument (pro & con) for about anything the human mind can imagine. I am open minded, but do believe it was human or something out of the norm be it Govt. or of paranormal nature. These cows were not killed by an animal. Yes, insects are definitely contributing to the decomposition. Also, when they split from bloating the skin will look somewhat stretched. In the case of the calf, which I have attached below, You won't have bloating in the head. The ear was without a doubt in my mind, cut off, as was the hide along the jaw, the tongue removed and a circle above the eye. It's tail was cut off and lying behind it, but the female parts were gone. This calf had not been dead long enough to begin bloating. It didn't even have the insects on it yet. I have been back to look at the 2 most recent ones and the coyotes, vultures, etc. seem to be avoiding them. Usually a carcass will be quickly dismembered and bones strung around as the coyotes, etc drag off pieces and eat on it. These are still intact.

This property is relatively isolated and not much traffic travels the road that it is on. None of the neighbors have a view of the property from their homes and I do not live at this property. I have talked to many of them and most have not heard of this and say they didn't see or hear anything unusual. I only know of other cases that I have found online. The closest being the one that was in Jan. 2012 in northern Kansas City near the air port (which was a month after my first one and I did see it on the news on TV) and in Rich Hill, MO which is south of me. I live fairly close to an air base and have seen a lot of helicopter activity the last couple of years. Not to mention the chemtrail activity.
Actually the more I look at the photo, I didn't realize it at the time, but the eyeball may have possibly been removed.

A channeled response to a cattle mutilation question from Bashar, via Darryl Anka.
Whether you believe it or not, it's interesting. Or at least I think so.

@Puzzled - Thanks for your answers, it's much appreciated. As someone else said, Chris O'Brien is in the process of writing a book which he hopes will be the book on the whole unexplained livestock death phenomena. If you haven't yet had contact with him (and I'd find that weird), then by all means do contact him - whilst I can't speak for Chris, I'd be surprised if he wasn't interested in your story's fine details.

As a follow-up question, do you find it strange that animals that usually scavenge etc seem to be staying away from the carcass? Personally, I feel it must have huge implications; when animals go against a primary biological imperative such as hunger, there must be something afoot - a strange smell is all I can think of?

A channeled response to a cattle mutilation question from Bashar, via Darryl Anka.
Whether you believe it or not, it's interesting. Or at least I think so.
please ask him what they are doing with all the cow assholes they are cutting out. thanks!

Kay and another investigator found a 2" indentation in the hard ground where the cow was lying, indicating that the animal may have been dropped from above.

Question: a 2" indentation is huge. Or maybe not so huge depending on the ground. Was it hardpan? Was it mushy swamp ground? You see my point. Yet a drop from a height causing a 2" indentation suggests to me a very high height - and that then means broken bones in the animal, bruising, smashed bits, etc. Were these obvious? [From a height sufficient to indent 2" and at that weight and size I would expect a broken spine to show up.]

Are these events investigated by police? Are autopsies done? Is something akin to a forensic pathologist ever involved?

Btw, very small editing point :rolleyes: hope you don't mind - "non-other that Sir Arthur Conan Doyle" - I think you mean "none other than".
;) LINK: http://imageshack.us/a/img199/1209/8r5d.jpg

Thanks for joining and sharing, Puzzled!

I think most of the initial questions I would have asked have already been posted. One thing I wonder about is, since there are still some instances being reported, would that maybe indicate that there could be many more that aren't reported considering the stigma that generally hovers around this topic?

I would love to hear Chris and anyone else who closely follows cattle mutilations share their opinions on whether this is likely limited to the cases we hear about or if it could be much more widespread than anyone realizes (and just how widespread do you think it might be?).

I also noticed in the earlier posts that the story indicated that some of the best cows from that particular herd were the victims. Is this a common factor (where the targets are usually the healthiest, best bovines in the field) or was that maybe just a random one off?

please ask him what they are doing with all the cow assholes they are cutting out. thanks!
Pixelsmith - I'm sure if you look hard enough you will find somewhere in the world where cow assholes are a delicacy! :p But that certainly begs the question, what do you do with all these weird random cow parts? Is someone building a freaky monster or are they just very particular about their cuts of beef? :eek:

@Puzzled - Thanks for your answers, it's much appreciated. As someone else said, Chris O'Brien is in the process of writing a book which he hopes will be the book on the whole unexplained livestock death phenomena. If you haven't yet had contact with him (and I'd find that weird), then by all means do contact him - whilst I can't speak for Chris, I'd be surprised if he wasn't interested in your story's fine details.

As a follow-up question, do you find it strange that animals that usually scavenge etc seem to be staying away from the carcass? Personally, I feel it must have huge implications; when animals go against a primary biological imperative such as hunger, there must be something afoot - a strange smell is all I can think of?

Yes, I find it very strange. It's almost like it smells or tastes bad or they sense it's not right. Animals are a whole lot smarter than we give them credit for.

Let me also welcome you to the Paracast Forum "Puzzled". As others have mentioned I am in the process of writing a book about the mutilation phenomenon. It will also cover the history of humankind's relationship with cattle and other types of livestock and how our 12,00 year relationship w/ livestock may play an important, overlooked causal role that may behind the motivation to conduct "cattle mutilation" experiments (or unexplained livestock deaths—the term I prefer). There are many theories and more evidence to refute each theory than there is to support a given theory. The mystery is ingeniously self-negating.

One of the things that struck me as extremely interesting and a bit odd about your latest case is the potential evidence of high-heat that appears to outline in the grass exactly where the animal was found on the ground, . This is highly interesting and a very rare scenario. I can only think of a case or two over the past 40+ years where this kind of site evidence was present. I spoke w/ Margie Kay (who, btw Paracasters owns and operates a forensic company) and she agreed that this potential evidence of high-heat is very unusual. I asked her point blank if the apparent discoloration in the photo was caused by fluids or heat,. She was certain that it was caused by heat. I'm sure we all will be very interested to see the lab results. This interesting and rare element could be reavling.

Thanks again for signing up here "Puzzled." Check you private Paracast email...

Dear puzzled, I am sorry to hear about the loss of your animals.
I would like to know about the "behaviour" of the cattle involved, were they more or less "tame" than the others? also has the behaviour of the remaining herd and other animals changed? e.g. won't go in a certain part of the field.

best wishes

Puzzled, welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your experiences here. Do you happen to have a website documenting these troublesome experiences? Or if not, would you consider putting one up?

I dunno, plugging away. I'm half to 2/3rds or so done. Hard to say... depends on how many pages I'll be allowed to have... its kinda looking like it will come out around 450 to 500 pages. I suspose we could make the type smaller and try for below 400 pages, but only older folks seem to read books, so that may not be an option:eek:
A 500 page book on Cattle Mutilations! Wow, that's some research!

Here's a younger looking Linda Moulton Howe in her classic documentary
A Strange Harvest. It was also shown in the San Luis Valley
with J. Allen Hynek & Leo Sprinkle attending.

If it's aliens, could it be that they're gathering genetic material
in order to start up their own cattle operations?

Last edited:
Here's a younger looking Linda Moulton Howe in her classic documentary
A Strange Harvest. It was also shown in the San Luis Valley
with J. Allen Hynek & Leo Sprinkle attending.

If it's aliens, could it be that they're gathering genetic material
in order to start up their own cattle operations?

As opposed to just taking the whole cow? Surely they have figured out how animals make babies by now. :p

Back