• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Who is Luis Elizondo? (re: DeLonge's TTS/AAS money making media empire)

LC, thank you sincerely for your time this afternoon. I will be ser to check in from time to time with this blog. Fantastic knowing there are sensible yet curageous individuals out there leading the charge on this topic. Again, thank you sincerely....
Very Best,
Lue

LC, thank you sincerely for your time this afternoon. I will be ser to check in from time to time with this blog. Fantastic knowing there are sensible yet curageous individuals out there leading the charge on this topic. Again, thank you sincerely....
Very Best,
Lue

Thank YOU! Likewise to finally see a group of folks who are science-minded, rational and want to help ensure this phenomena gets the credible attention it deserves. I look forward to speaking with you in the future!

- Cheers
LC

Last edited:
What most of us didn’t know when this thread was started back in October was the connection that Bob Bigelow had with both Luis Elizondo and Tom DeLonge, not to mention Jacques Vallee’s intimate financial connection to Bigelow (as a paid consultant to Bigelow for 20 years with a non-disclosure agreement about it.)

Jason Colavito delves into these curious connections here:

A Tangled Web: Why Are Key Players in the Pentagon UFO Agency Story All Linked?

The program’s funding dried up in 2012, though some reports say that the Pentagon continues to analyze anomalous aerial reports—as they should, since other countries are sending who knows what into the sky! The program’s director resigned with a blistering letter blasting the Pentagon for failure to take the UFO threat seriously. But he didn’t resign in 2012 when the program ended. Instead, Luis Elizondo resigned in October of this year, at exactly the same time that he joined former rock star and current UFO nut Tom DeLonge’s To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science, a company that launched on October 11.

For this timeline to have occurred, Elizondo had to have started talks with DeLonge before his resignation. Elizondo also provided details of the program to the media, part of an effort by To the Stars to repair the damage done by its money-grubbing launch and DeLonge’s uninformed appearance on Joe Rogan’s podcast in October. Elizondo did not explain why he waited five years to resign, or why his outrage was timed to being paid by DeLonge’s for-profit venture. The selective outrage strongly implies motives beyond national security.

The admission of that Elizondo worked for a Pentagon UFO program, and that the Pentagon UFO program was actually a government funnel for cash to Bigelow’s corporate UFO research unit also gives a pretty good indication of the secret UFO programs that DeLonge teased in his interviews promoting sale of To the Stars stock and which DeLonge claimed told him he had come too close to the truth. Here, the timeline makes it quite tempting to see Elizondo and the AATIP program as the actors here, with Elizondo’s status as a true believer in space aliens leading to the supposed statements to DeLonge that he came too close. Indeed, taking DeLonge’s statements at face value, and slotting them in to the timeline provided by the “revelation,” it appears that we can account for most if not all of DeLonge’s interactions with the government if we were to assume that he was mostly just interacting with Elizondo and his staff, along with Bigelow’s corporate unit. This doesn’t account for the claim that a government official confirmed to him in public that an alien had been captured during the Cold War, but then DeLonge claimed he was so uninterested in that claim that he never bothered to ask about the alien. . . . .

What most of us didn’t know when this thread was started back in October was the connection that Bob Bigelow had with both Luis Elizondo and Tom DeLonge, not to mention Jacques Vallee’s intimate financial connection to Bigelow (as a paid consultant to Bigelow for 20 years with a non-disclosure agreement about it.)

Jason Colavito delves into these curious connections here:

A Tangled Web: Why Are Key Players in the Pentagon UFO Agency Story All Linked?

The program’s funding dried up in 2012, though some reports say that the Pentagon continues to analyze anomalous aerial reports—as they should, since other countries are sending who knows what into the sky! The program’s director resigned with a blistering letter blasting the Pentagon for failure to take the UFO threat seriously. But he didn’t resign in 2012 when the program ended. Instead, Luis Elizondo resigned in October of this year, at exactly the same time that he joined former rock star and current UFO nut Tom DeLonge’s To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science, a company that launched on October 11.

For this timeline to have occurred, Elizondo had to have started talks with DeLonge before his resignation. Elizondo also provided details of the program to the media, part of an effort by To the Stars to repair the damage done by its money-grubbing launch and DeLonge’s uninformed appearance on Joe Rogan’s podcast in October. Elizondo did not explain why he waited five years to resign, or why his outrage was timed to being paid by DeLonge’s for-profit venture. The selective outrage strongly implies motives beyond national security.

The admission of that Elizondo worked for a Pentagon UFO program, and that the Pentagon UFO program was actually a government funnel for cash to Bigelow’s corporate UFO research unit also gives a pretty good indication of the secret UFO programs that DeLonge teased in his interviews promoting sale of To the Stars stock and which DeLonge claimed told him he had come too close to the truth. Here, the timeline makes it quite tempting to see Elizondo and the AATIP program as the actors here, with Elizondo’s status as a true believer in space aliens leading to the supposed statements to DeLonge that he came too close. Indeed, taking DeLonge’s statements at face value, and slotting them in to the timeline provided by the “revelation,” it appears that we can account for most if not all of DeLonge’s interactions with the government if we were to assume that he was mostly just interacting with Elizondo and his staff, along with Bigelow’s corporate unit. This doesn’t account for the claim that a government official confirmed to him in public that an alien had been captured during the Cold War, but then DeLonge claimed he was so uninterested in that claim that he never bothered to ask about the alien. . . . .

Hollywood:

On another thread, you posted what you state is evidence of Elizondo never having been employed by any government agency, and yet in your post here it states that he was.

Which is it?

Did at any time Elizondo work for the Pentagon or not?

Hollywood:

On another thread, you posted what you state is evidence of Elizondo never having been employed by any government agency, and yet in your post here it states that he was.

Which is it?

Did at any time Elizondo work for the Pentagon or not?
I don’t see myself as “stating evidence” either way. I only quoted the guy from Reddit because he brought Podesta into the mix. But if you must know, yes, I do believe Elizondo worked for the Pentagon.

Thanks for clearing that up, as it's confusing enough as it is already.

BTW, I've been unable to find anything meaningful on Elizondo's past that is documented.

Thanks for clearing that up, as it's confusing enough as it is already.

BTW, I've been unable to find anything meaningful on Elizondo's past that is documented.

Not sure if this will help add to the meaningfulness of Elizondo, but yesterday I was watching an episode of Pawn Stars and had an overwhelming flash of revelation. I blurted out loud to the screen:
“OMG! Luis Elizondo is the Chumlee of Disclosure!”

LC, thank you sincerely for your time this afternoon. I will be ser to check in from time to time with this blog. Fantastic knowing there are sensible yet curageous individuals out there leading the charge on this topic. Again, thank you sincerely....Very Best, Lue
Lue. When can we get you on The Paracast? We'd welcome the opportunity to speak w/ you further about these recent revelations + other topics as well.

Not sure if this will help add to the meaningfulness of Elizondo, but yesterday I was watching an episode of Pawn Stars and had an overwhelming flash of revelation. I blurted out loud to the screen:
“OMG! Luis Elizondo is the Chumlee of Disclosure!”

As long as the screen didn’t “blurt” back at you, I’m just guessing here that you’re ok.

Back