• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Who is Luis Elizondo? (re: DeLonge's TTS/AAS money making media empire)

CuCullen

Skilled Investigator
And, more importantly, what was the (up-until-now) secret DOD program he headed? I've never heard of this guy, but he doesn't strike me as an operator of much importance. He looks to be in his 40's/50's, and recently quit the DOD to work with...Tom DeLonge?

Admittedly, I'm not a fan or supporter of DeLonge (or his TTS/AAS media money-making empire) but he has drawn the support of Chris Mellon and Hal Puthoff (ahem), who are both known quantities in the UFO research world.

So, what is your read on Elizondo?

Listed in the Recent George Knapp report as:

"Former Director of Programs to Investigate Unidentified Aerial Threats, Office of the Secretary of Defense" and "Former Director, National Programs Special Mission Staff, Office of the Secretary of Defense."

Neither of which sound much like secret DOD UFO research programs to me.

Indeed. Well, at any rate it doesn't sound like he was involved in UFO/UAP investigations so much as foreign threat assessment.

From his bio at TTS/AAS:

For nearly the last decade, Luis also ran a sensitive aerospace threat identification program focusing on unidentified aerial technologies.

Not very definitive, is it? Threats like UAVs, drones, unknown foreign tech? Is UAT the new acronym? ;)

And, more importantly, what was the (up-until-now) secret DOD program he headed? I've never heard of this guy, but he doesn't strike me as an operator of much importance. He looks to be in his 40's/50's, and recently quit the DOD to work with...Tom DeLonge?

Admittedly, I'm not a fan or supporter of DeLonge (or his TTS/AAS media money-making empire) but he has drawn the support of Chris Mellon and Hal Puthoff (ahem), who are both known quantities in the UFO research world.

So, what is your read on Elizondo?
Folks, I don't normally respond or participate in forums...call me old-school, or perhaps, an "old fool" but I assure you I I have no ulterior motives. However, I have like many of you, served my country honorably and the best that I could. However, the fact that there are things in this universe that are beyond our understanding is indeed real. I don't mean to offend anyone nor is there any ploy to get rich or to influence everyday people...because I AM EVERY DAY PEOPLE! I just want to inform you of what exists. Please forgive me if I come across as anything else. We have the physics and we have the scientific observations to prove the phenomena. I hope to bring this to you in an amicable discussion very soon and let the chips fall where they may. Again, forgive me if I came across as anything else other than sincere in the video, I am not used to public venues.
Very Best Regards,
Lue
Indeed. Well, at any rate it doesn't sound like he was involved in UFO/UAP investigations so much as foreign threat assessment.

From his bio at TTS/AAS:

Not very definitive, is it? Threats like UAVs, drones, unknown foreign tech? Is UAT the new acronym? ;)

Folks, I don't normally respond or participate in forums...call me old-school, or perhaps, an "old fool" but I assure you I I have no ulterior motives. However, I have like many of you, served my country honorably and the best that I could. However, the fact that there are things in this universe that are beyond our understanding is indeed real. I don't mean to offend anyone nor is there any ploy to get rich or to influence everyday people...because I AM EVERY DAY PEOPLE! I just want to inform you of what exists. Please forgive me if I come across as anything else. We have the physics and we have the scientific observations to prove the phenomena. I hope to bring this to you in an amicable discussion very soon and let the chips fall where they may. Again, forgive me if I came across as anything else other than sincere in the video, I am not used to public venues.
Very Best Regards,
Lue
Welcome aboard Lue; I look forward to seeing what you've got. I think that if we can understand the technology of the devices which many of us have observed in our skies, then we'll be on course to elevate human civilization in ways that most people can scarcely imagine.

Welcome aboard Lue; I look forward to seeing what you've got. I think that if we can understand the technology of the devices which many of us have observed in our skies, then we'll be on course to elevate human civilization in ways that most people can scarcely imagine.
Thank you sincerely. Will keep you posted as things progress. Please have patience, I am truly confident it will make more sense in the near term. Lots of loose ends to tie up on our end so we can do this the right way...the scientific method way. I would rather give you the facts instead of suposition and mystery. Again, thanks for your patience...will update in the near term.
Very Best,
Lue

Well, at any rate it doesn't sound like he was involved in UFO/UAP investigations so much as foreign threat assessment.

Its worth noting the two go hand in hand from the military's pov

A UFO, it’s worth remembering, refers to any unidentified flying object – not necessarily an extraterrestrial one. While the MOD investigations were aimed at determining whether there was evidence of any threat, we were thinking more about Russians than Martians. The theory was that some sightings might involve Soviet spy planes or bombers probing our air defenses to try to evaluate the effectiveness of our radar systems, aircraft and pilots. The British government’s position was virtually identical to that of the US, where UFO sightings had been investigated by the United States Air Force
My time as a UFO investigator for the government

With all due respect to Mr. Elizondo, I am certain your credentials are impeccable and you have served with honor and distinction. What most of us (who have been doing the serious, mostly boring, very hard work of UFO research, for many decades) want to know is this: What, specifically, do you *know* (beyond what is already known, i.e. that UFOs are real) about anomalous UFO phenomena, as a result of your previous work experience? Or, put more clearly, did your previous job involve looking into anomalous UFO phenomena at all?

That last question should not be hard to answer. Many of us here have scientific training, myself included, and would not hesitate to give forth on what we know (for free, and willingly) the *moment* we had that knowledge to offer. If what we know is that important to humanity, there is no reason to hide it behind a paywall. You must know this field is filled with people trying to make a buck, which is not necessarily a bad thing, nor am I saying that is your primary motive but it can be a stain on your reputation if you let it. I would simply caution you (and your team, DeLonge specifically) that your efforts at fundraising the UFO community thus far have not been well received. We have all been burnt in the past by the Steven Greers, and Billy Meiers, and George Adamskis of the UFO research world, and we are sick of it. If you are just going to repackage what is already known, we simply don't want it. If this is the case, make it about entertainment and forego the pretense at "doing good science," because the science is already being done.

There are many great UFO researchers who simply do not seek out the kind of notoriety the TTS/AAS team seems to want to court. There are hard working researchers like Mike Swords, Robert Powell, Richard Thieme, Barry Greenwood, Bill Chalker, Linda Murphy, Mark Rodeghier, Ron Westrum, and many more excellent researchers who seek neither fame nor status in the UFO circus set. The hard work is being done, though most wouldn't know anything about it.

So, please, on behalf of the entire UFO community of sincere seekers and hard workers, tell us something new. Don't BS us and certainly don't tease it out in dribs and drabs. We already know research takes time and money and hard work. We've been doing that on our own for a very long time. But, if you want us to believe and support you and TTS/AAS, don't join the UFO circus as another side act.

Last edited:
Well, at any rate it doesn't sound like he was involved in UFO/UAP investigations so much as foreign threat assessment.
Its worth noting the two go hand in hand from the military's pov

@mike

Well, sure, but I am referring specifically to *anomalous* UFO phenomena and not just generic unknowns, unidentifieds and secret military craft. Dr. Hynek's definition of UFO is more apropos to my thinking. Was this a job that Mr. Elizondo headed? Was his work as a former Director of Programs to Investigate Unidentified Aerial Threats referring to UFO anomalies or just unidentified prosaic threats? This is a question only Mr. Elizondo can answer.

Thank you sincerely. Will keep you posted as things progress. Please have patience, I am truly confident it will make more sense in the near term. Lots of loose ends to tie up on our end so we can do this the right way...the scientific method way. I would rather give you the facts instead of suposition and mystery. Again, thanks for your patience...will update in the near term.
Very Best,
Lue

Lue,

We have a serious group of researchers who would also like to hear from you over at www.reddit.com/r/UFOs

I know there are plenty of people there who are not aware of this forum and eagerly await what you and the rest of the folks at TTS have to say.

Thank you for your effort!

-LC, PhD

Lue,

We have a serious group of researchers who would also like to hear from you over at www.reddit.com/r/UFOs

I know there are plenty of people there who are not aware of this forum and eagerly await what you and the rest of the folks at TTS have to say.

Thank you for your effort!

-LC, PhD
Sorry for the delay in my reply. I am currently on travel. I will return home tomorrow and perhaps if you have time we can discuss. Work for you?

Sorry for the delay in my reply. I am currently on travel. I will return home tomorrow and perhaps if you have time we can discuss. Work for you?

Whenever would be most convenient for you. I imagine you have a lot on your plate at the moment. Thanks again for your quick reply, your time and your consideration. Cheers!

Just returned and grabbing a bit of rest. Can you send me via email direct contact information for you? I can call you directly in the morning (EST) if that works for you?

LC, I don't suppose you are in the D.C. or Annapolis area are you? Would offer to have an informal discussion over coffee if it was convenient sometime...

Just returned and grabbing a bit of rest. Can you send me via email direct contact information for you? I can call you directly in the morning (EST) if that works for you?

For some reason this forum wont allow me to send you a direct message. Do you have a burner email you can post here that I can send that info to? If not I can give you one to message and get the ball rolling from there. Thanks again for reaching out!

EDIT: You can e-mail me at [email protected]

Understood. I will create one in the morning and get back to you. I am going on 28 hours and no sleep. Look forward to chatting. As soon as I have one, I will post it immediately...after a civilized cup of coffee of course, or two...
Best,
Lue

Understood. I will create one in the morning and get back to you. I am going on 28 hours and no sleep. Look forward to chatting. As soon as I have one, I will post it immediately...after a civilized cup of coffee of course, or two...
Best,
Lue

Sounds good! Get some rest and a big cuppa and I'll talk with you soon!

- Cheers
LC

Back