• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

What Kind of Car Do You Drive?

Like this thread. I drive a 2004 Honda Accord. A beauty and I love her. I won't say how many miles she's got on her, but these go on and on and on. I wouldn't dream of selling her or trading her in. Accords got a great revamp in 2003 and mine is a lover. After all, if she's running and purring great why would anyone get rid of one?

I had a 2002 Honda Accord. It also became my son's first car a few years later, and he smashed the living hell out of it. It would have required thousands to fix the bad body repairs, but I sold it off for a decent price. It was mostly reliable, except for some silly assembly glitches. The cup holder cover tended to break, for example.

Like this thread. I drive a 2004 Honda Accord. A beauty and I love her. I won't say how many miles she's got on her, but these go on and on and on. I wouldn't dream of selling her or trading her in. Accords got a great revamp in 2003 and mine is a lover. After all, if she's running and purring great why would anyone get rid of one?

Agreeing with you completely, there is an old saying that I firmly adhere to: If it ain't broke, don't fix it! :D

Back