• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Week 21 on DMR

Free episodes:

Perhaps I'm being thick, but is there a web page with a list of Dark Matters Radio podcasts with a summary of each programme's contents? The obvious place to look is the Dark Matters Radio site, but I can't find a podcasts link.

And while I'm on the subject, does anyone know of any other good paranormal podcasts - with links to where they can be downloaded?

The few I have stumbled upon are generally quite feeble compared to The Paracast, but I guess we all know that...

Regards,

Ian

Most people won't go in for a more detailed examination of the footage, so your theory will sound just dandy to them.

It hardly seems to be theory as much as fact as it has been demonstrated to be camera artifacts in a controlled experiment. I don't know what else to say about it. David Serada has tried to extrapolate some new branch of physics from these camera artifacts. People have developed what amounts to new religions or spiritualism from what has been proven to be camera artifacts in the form of orbs. I find it very difficult to believe that there were UFOs surrounding the tether that just happen to look exactly like known camera artifacts. It defies logic. It's like me showing my friends the UFO photo I made by throwing a hubcap in the air and saying, "See how clever the bastards are? They designed their ship to look exactly like a Buick hubcap!"

I find it very difficult to believe that there were UFOs surrounding the tether that just happen to look exactly like known camera artifacts.

That is your problem. That you cannot see that the objects behave in a manner not attributable to camera artifacts is also your problem.

You also invoked aliens for that last post. No one here is invoking aliens to account for what we are seeing.

In any case, the motion tracking analysis has already shown that bokeh could not be responsible for all of the objects visible during the event.

Motion_003.gif

BOKEH does not account for the multiple objects, in differing orientations moving in multiple directions and trajectories and at varying velocities.

I doubt it was aliens, but invoke them all you want.

Perhaps I'm being thick, but is there a web page with a list of Dark Matters Radio podcasts with a summary of each programme's contents? The obvious place to look is the Dark Matters Radio site, but I can't find a podcasts link.

And while I'm on the subject, does anyone know of any other good paranormal podcasts - with links to where they can be downloaded?

The few I have stumbled upon are generally quite feeble compared to The Paracast, but I guess we all know that...

Regards,

Ian

Hello Ian, welcome to the Forum. Yes, there is a page with the shows that you may either listen to online or download. Go to
Dark Matters Radio and scroll down. You will find the shows there.

Decker

They're unknowns that just happen to look just like known camera artifacts. Excuse me.

So they do. Not exactly like Camera artifacts, but there is a resemblance in some frames.

Yet despite their appearance at first glance, they do not behave like camera artifacts. Motion tracking analysis shows that they simply cannot all be attributed camera artifacts (See the animation).

Nevertheless, there will always be those who think that because the objects look like something that is what they must be - behavior and motion analysis be damned. :)

Back