• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Week 21 on DMR

Free episodes:

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, Monday June 7th I let it all hang out on Dark Matters Radio. Ed Dames, Bob Lazar, Art Bell, The NBC Nightly News, John Gibson ... what I really think only on Dark Matters Radio on CyberstationUSA.

See ya on the radio ... now I am gonna go take a nap ...... ZZzzzzzzzzzz!

Was a brilliant show this morning Don, really enjoyed it.
I often wonder whether Lazar isnt just another of OSI's little games, similar to the MJ12 documents.
Lets say for example that in order to kick up a little myth around A51 in an attempt to muddy the waters about what they actually do there, they decide to either pay somebody, or get a non violent white collar criminal who has a good poker face (on the premise that they won't charge him) to take part in one of their little games. Take him round A51, get someone who knows about science to teach him a bit about how an Alien propulsion unit might work, and send him out into the UFO field to go and lead everybody on.
They even throw in a little one of their own jokes to the story by having the Alien craft looking like the Billy Meier UFO, rather like how Howard Menzel being in MJ12 was thought to be a joke from OSI. As for the Scientist who taught him enough knowledge to be able to bullshit in his own video..... I can think of a German guy who might have had the knowledge to do so, although he would never admit it ;)

Then all you need to do is pay Lazar a monthly fee for the rest of his life, or agree to not throw him in jail for whatever crime he committed (speculatively speaking).

Of course one might say, that in doing the above, they have brought unnecessary attention to the Groom lake site, and its a valid point. But perhaps they knew the Russians had found out about it and decided that this was the best course of action.

Not a perfect theory, but it holds the most water in my eyes.

I remember you saying that when you interviewed Lazar, you didnt 'like' the guy... and listening the the Lazar / Huff show the other day, i could instantly see why. I wanted to put my fist through my iphone listening to him talk to you and the callers in that cocky way, reminiscent of a egotistical asshole.

The fact that he rarely answers any questions head on makes me think he is a hoaxer. If someone really had seen what he saw, i am sure they would want to help other researchers in the field gain an understanding of the topic.... but no, he tells the world, sells his video and then cockily states that he doesnt give anyone who asks him tough questions the time of day

On the sound quality: I improve the audio quality of the DM show by piping it through an old 500 watt PA amp into a 3 inch speaker I fished out of a old RCA radio I found. I have noticed that punching a few holes in the speaker and turning the amp up to 11 smooths out the crackly smokey sound and levels out the volume swings a bit. I place the amp and speaker in an old milk crate and place it in a large metal dumpster and then I listen to this from across the street with a directional micophone/headphone setup. Works like a charm.

Just kidding with you, love your show Don.

I believe the Lazar story is not disinformation. All this did was expose Area 51 and create alot of attention to a secret base. Why would they want tons of attention being brought to Area 51.

My theory on Lazar is that one of his group (Huff, Bob and Lear) obtained some information about a comms. system being worked on at the time which made use of high frequency gravity waves to instantaneously communicate.

They couldn't keep their mouths closed...

Perhaps this was the leak that resulted in that group being presented with the choice: "Work with us to plant disinfo or we'll ruin ya". :)

That is why Bob Lazar later came out and said the 'gravity phone' wasn't real; when it probably was the only thing he talked about that that actually was real. All the rest of the story he put out was to distract from the one thing that was true, the one thing he later denied being true - the one thing that would allow our government the ability to instantaneously communicate anywhere in the world without fear of interception... The Gravity Phone.

*Buzz Aldrin's Company Gravwave LLC is working on a gravity phone right now. I think they're pumping piezoelectric crystals with x-rays to get the high frequency gravity waves.

That's my take on Lazar's story: It was a distraction from the real leak.

Edit:

Alternatively,

There is the possibility that they did find out some information about the gravity phone and used that to help them concuct the story about the flying saucer which used - of all things - "Gravity Waves". Perhaps the reality of the gravity-wave based communication system was denied out some sense of patriotism or more likely; out of fear (either real or imagined).

It just strikes me as odd that this technology Lazar admitted was a concoction of his (and his pals?), turned out to be the one thing which is probably real. It was as if the flying saucer story was meant to totally distract from this earlier admission and recanting of Lazar's. In this regard one might say that operation was a success - who even knows about the gravity phone stuff these days.. it is all but forgotten.

Another thing is this: After years of researching high frequency gravity waves for communication, and espionage purposes and talking about how awesome wicked-cool and potentially useful these things were, Mitre Corp after being tasked by a National MASINT Committee came out with a report saying the whole thing is a waste of time and the gravity waves weren't useful at all. Basically, don't even bother with gravity waves is what they said.

Maybe things went black. This is often how it looks right before that happens. A report is issued after years of researching, perfecting the technology and feasting on Tax Dollars and that reprot usually states that it was all a waste of time and just isn't feasible or applicable and basically nobody else should even bother. And so it goes.

Can I ask, which interviews are new and which are old?

Just want to know so I dont download and sit down to listen to an interview I already heard through the DM forum.

Thanks.

Gareth,

You'd have to visit darkmattersradio.com and cross-check the downloadable shows with Don's site.

He usually mentions which shows are going to be re-runs or oldies.

That's one way I use to determine which is which.

This past Monday's program is brand new. I used a number of audio clips from various television programs I had been on for interviews. The NBC Nightly News, MSNBC with John Gibson on Area 51, etc. I also included some audio from the tape (show) that Lazar and Huff did a number of years ago (early to mid-90's) called The Govt. Bible on his alleged employment at the secret site. Near the end of the program I topped it off with my old good buddy Ed Dames on Art Bell and some of his choice "Dr. Doom" predictions. By the way, aren't we all dead now?

Decker

Weds. June 9th I take an in-depth look at Phobos II AND STS 48 including the infamous Larry King Live interview where I squared off against not only Larry King but Dr. Jim Oberg. Also the Hard Copy show where STS 48 was first examined.

As an aside I spoke to Dr. Jim Oberg early this morning and invited him on Dark Matters. He accepted and we will pick what day next week. This will really be a DO NOT MISS EPISODE.

See ya on the radio!!

Decker

As an aside I spoke to Dr. Jim Oberg early this morning and invited him on Dark Matters. He accepted and we will pick what day next week. This will really be a DO NOT MISS EPISODE.
Decker

Wow that will be a fun episode Don, you must get Richard to be in-studio with you and give Oberg the one-two punch :) (if he starts acting up)

I'm Looking forward to the live Oberg Show.

Hey Don, Remember the STS-75 tether incident? Well Jim Oberg has spent a lot of time debating that incident opver at abovetopsecret - the thread is huge.... Oberg himself typed up seventeen forum pages for this one Thread! He is quite liberal with the insults too.

Check it out if you have the time - This is one incident that the retired Major has spent a good deal of his own time on.

Oberg's posts:
New Analysis Video of the STS-75 Tether Incident , page 1

The thread itself:

New Analysis Video of the STS-75 Tether Incident , page 1

*Basdically the serious researchers are saying that what we are seeing is related to a plasma phenomenon. This is why the discoidal objects all share a similiar orientation relative to the tether. As the loyal opposition, Oberg is saying it is all debris - he uses whatever suites him at that point in the debate. Frankly, this new analysis of the video poste in the thread's opening post shows that whatever these things were, they were not just debris.

The member's taking this position are Poet1b, Zorgon, Easynow and sometimes Exuberant1. The guy saying it is debris is Oberg and JScytalehttp://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/mem/JScytale is saying it is BOkEH. It is a huge and interesting read, but it gets repetitive at times.

Frankly, this new analysis of the video poste in the thread's opening post shows that whatever these things were, they were not just debris.

It has been explained to my satisfaction as camera artifacts. Here is the best produced demonstration of what was really going on but it is not the only one out there.

It has been explained to my satisfaction as camera artifacts.

That is certainly the most acceptable theory - and that is really what matters.

It doesn't have to be accurate, it doesn't have to be the truth - it just has to be acceptable to the masses, and even then only upon initial examination.

However, anyone who performs a more detailed analysis of the incident - such as the one present in the OP of the thread I linked to - such people will see that BOKEH does not account for the multiple objects, in differing orientations moving in multiple directions and trajectories and at varying velocities.

But let's not fret over such mundanities. BOKEH it is.... ;)

Edit:

Here is another 'bokeh' Onscreen at Mission Control - this one is also from STS-75:

That is certainly the most acceptable theory - and that is really what matters.

Oh, good grief man. It has been clearly demonstrated and reproduced. If you want to think mile wide UFOs with little notches and do-nut holes in them was flying around, why let facts disillusion you? These things along with rods, and many, many, orb photos (not all) are demonstrably camera artifacts introduced by the design of the cameras themselves. The tether thing is a dead-end.

"If you want to think mile wide UFOs " - Don't get so excited trainedobserver. If you read my posts on this thread, you'll see that I have offered no such theory.

But hey, the theory you have picked is certainly an acceptable one. I'd say you made a good choice; it'll make you sound smart and in the right and whatnot to a good many people. Most people won't go in for a more detailed examination of the footage, so your theory will sound just dandy to them. It's plausible and far more acceptable than any sort of UFO-based theory.

It probably even discourages people from performing the more detailed analyses which disprove the bokeh theory. Oh well.

If Oberg and UFO Hunters says its bokeh/debris/ice particles then that's what it is - even if its not. :)

These things along with rods, and many, many, orb photos (not all) are demonstrably camera artifacts introduced by the design of the cameras themselves. The tether thing is a dead-end.

I agree. First time I saw the video, it was stunning and looked like life. Played it again and wondered if the 'life' was a kind of pond life? Third time, it was clear these objects displayed no indication of intelligent or motivated movement. Clearly not ET, alien, plasma critter or anything animate.

Anaximandar's ATS thread was late to the game. An earlier ATS thread confirmed the objects as camera artifacts without any posts by Oberg. IIRC it was DepthofField and Armap who provided the compelling explanation. They both posted video demonstrations filmed at home to show how easy the effect can be recreated.

Kandinsky,

Armap, Dofthofield and Oberg got their asses handed to them in that thread.

Anyone who reads it can see that. But I'm not going to argue with someone who believes their theories (the ice/debris/bokeh hypothesis), so you can sleep easily tonight.

Back